2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:34:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 634117 times)
BigSerg
7sergi9

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8275 on: November 04, 2020, 09:27:44 PM »

Tongue

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #8276 on: November 04, 2020, 09:28:02 PM »

Looking at the house races, AZ-7 is at 86% reporting and AZ-9 is at 85% reporting. AZ-6 is at 84% reporting, while the reddest districts are 88% and up in reporting. Trump probably doesn't have a whole lot of room to gain a huge amount.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #8277 on: November 04, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »

If Giuliani was bitching about how counting in PA should stop because Trump was ahead with 80% in, I guess it stands to reason he also believes counting should stop in AZ?
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8278 on: November 04, 2020, 09:28:17 PM »

Anyone know how much of the vote is left in GA Perdues at 50.2% and Trump is only, 37k ahead of Biden!

It was like 175k before, but I believe were much less than that now.

Unhelpful I know.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #8279 on: November 04, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »

Anyone know how much of the vote is left in GA Perdues at 50.2% and Trump is only, 37k ahead of Biden!
they said there was 150k votes left when Trump lead by 40k, they are counting slow
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8280 on: November 04, 2020, 09:28:38 PM »

They only made a mistake if Trump wins. When you make the call, it includes the possibility that the margin could get razor thin, but that's it.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8281 on: November 04, 2020, 09:29:44 PM »

Also, Democrats need to back off the police. They are humans just like everyone else. They are not to blame for every black person's problem. Hold them accountable, threatening them is not working. A lot of cops voted Trump overwhelmingly.
[/b]

As a black person, I actually find your post to be offensive and untrue. Call me an SJW, but you'll never know what it's like to be black. Just. Stop. Biden is winning, so clearly this "SJW nonsense" must be working.

If that's the case, why did Democrats get clobbered on Long Island?
BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #8282 on: November 04, 2020, 09:30:34 PM »

I think we're getting another update at 12:00am eastern for Maricopa, so we might know more then.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8283 on: November 04, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »

They only made a mistake if Trump wins. When you make the call, it includes the possibility that the margin could get razor thin, but that's it.

Bit like all those of us that predicted a Biden win.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8284 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:01 PM »

Also, Democrats need to back off the police. They are humans just like everyone else. They are not to blame for every black person's problem. Hold them accountable, threatening them is not working. A lot of cops voted Trump overwhelmingly.
[/b]

As a black person, I actually find your post to be offensive and untrue. Call me an SJW, but you'll never know what it's like to be black. Just. Stop. Biden is winning, so clearly this "SJW nonsense" must be working.

Well, it’s a horrible place, no shade. But absentee ballots haven’t been counted in NY yet.
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #8285 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:09 PM »

[/b]

Bro, this is from 12 hours ago. Let it go
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #8286 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:13 PM »

I knew we'd lose the fire wall, ariziona  and keep florida, texas but I'll say ga is looking pretty damn close!
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8287 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:15 PM »

Lmao at the #resisters mourning Donna Shalala:

SLA8
Rookie

« Reply #8288 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:42 PM »

[/b]

THE MAIL IN BALLOTS have not been counted in NY yet (pretty confident)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8289 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:45 PM »

[/b]

Because Long Island sucks.  
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #8290 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:03 PM »

[/b]

Bro, who cares about Long Island, seriously. If they love the cops so much, tough, they're suffering for the foreseeable future under a state government which will face massive revolt from its base if it doesn't support BLM.
New York En Marche!
amcrmcm
Rookie

« Reply #8291 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:07 PM »

Looks like most of the non-Maricopa votes outstanding are from Pima and Coconino which bodes well for Biden. Some from Yuma as well.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #8292 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:26 PM »

Trumps lead in PA keeps shrinking I love it!
Also stop panicking about AZ Trump's very unlikely to win it still it will probably tighten a bit but its almost impossible for him to get it!
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8293 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:41 PM »

Conor Lamb will probably pull through?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8294 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:53 PM »

[/b]

You now there’s like hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots to be counted on LI right? Like you were saying Suozzi lost but he’s down by 3k with 90k in mail in ballots in his district not yet counted
nickvdk
Rookie
Australia

« Reply #8295 on: November 04, 2020, 09:33:37 PM »

Rupert must be calling Fox News asking them to be the first network to push Biden above 270, twisting the dagger.
Rupert and establishment Republicans are done with Trump. They're secretly delighted Trumpism will lose some grip over the party and Biden will be an easy target in 2024. He will be 81 and might opt out to go for a 2nd term. My guess it will be Nikki Haley vs Ivanka Trump.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #8296 on: November 04, 2020, 09:33:56 PM »

Max Rose losing is an absolute win.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #8297 on: November 04, 2020, 09:34:00 PM »

Most of these people were pretty sucky to mediocre. Rip to Jones though, he was an FF.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8298 on: November 04, 2020, 09:34:05 PM »

bUt wHaT AbOuT lOnG iSlAnD
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8299 on: November 04, 2020, 09:34:16 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2020, 09:54:58 PM by TiltsAreUnderrated »

Bro, who cares about Long Island, seriously. If they love the cops so much, tough, they're suffering for the foreseeable future under a state government which will face massive revolt from its base if it doesn't support BLM.

Tbf the state government only needs to be performative in its support (although that's quite enough to piss off Long Island folks, it seems). Cuomo has been safe as houses even while practising corruption and the worst sort of centrism. Because it's 2020, he only became safer even as his coronavirus response led to thousands of excess deaths.
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies