2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:41:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 617166 times)
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« on: November 03, 2020, 02:49:20 PM »

I think Trump takes Florida and Arizona tonight. I am a little worried about the rust belt and North Carolina but it will be a lot closer then the rats think.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:13:29 PM »

FLORIDA % Turnout                           
      Party   % Turnout                           
      Democratic   74.6%                           
      Republican   80.3%                           
      NPA/Other   65.4%                           
      All Voters   74.1%

Republicans are turning out! It will be close either way but this isn't something that is going Bidens way. We'll know within about 7 hours.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:48:37 PM »

It's amazing that Florida is up to 10.7 million votes! May hit 11 million? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17YKazYaUMZ33vmd4YHDKcVdlTkP5DmnHQQlAttwOzL0/htmlview?pru=AAABdWY-2lM*RELmuWopShoDq9-h3Bl_Tw#
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 05:50:26 PM »

It's early! Trump is doing well!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 06:04:46 PM »

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 07:29:41 PM »

Trump looks strong in the Hispanic parts of Florida lol

Hispanics are going to be part of the republican party in the future. They're religious, pro-family and mostly pro-life.

Fact.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 07:37:51 PM »

FL now a record high 94% for Trump (needle)

I am 90% sure Trump takes Florida!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 07:53:37 PM »

I am feeling better at this time period in the night for Florida then I did in 2016.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 07:59:55 PM »

Blocking Sanders was supposed to prevent what happened in Miami-Dade from happening. Ironically Sanders was quite popular among Hispanics.

Mexicans are not Cubans, Colombians, or Venezuelans.

Yep, Cubans and Venezuelans had to live under the cluster  called communism. Democrats going on about government control and forcing people to do things reminds them of it. You're going to lose!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 08:02:56 PM »

Dems shouldn't have underestimated the Cubanos...

Yep, these people had to escape on rafts to get away from communism they aint voting to turn their new country into cuba.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 08:21:07 PM »

We're in the best timeline, not only is Trump perhaps winning, but we're gaining house seats in places like South Florida, hahahaha

The BLM violence probably did more to help Trump win then anything! Democrats made a huge mistake becoming violent. They should have stayed peaceful, focused on covid, impeachment and fixing the economy.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 09:07:19 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

Virginia is looking closer! Northern Va looks to be quite close and these numbers are much closer then 2016. Fairfax for example are only 5% ahead for Biden.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 09:09:38 PM »

White people saving the DEMS is exactly what 2020 ordered.

The vast majority of the rioters and thugs are white. Whites have lost our minds and a large part of our population are a bunch of pro-crime sjw cowards,. It would truly be something if hispanics save trump!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 09:13:37 PM »

Democrats took the Latino vote for granted.....

As Ana Navarro says, they are not monolithic

Also,

If Biden wins, Democrats MUST pass a policing bill by the end of the 2021 year.

Or else minorities will stay home in 2022

I believe the opposite. The hispanic community wants law enforcement to protect their businesses and jobs.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 10:00:36 PM »

None of this makes any god-**** sense, but the vote totals are not lying.

I am a doomer now.

Violence and disrespect of peoples businesses and jobs aint welcome. It isn't going to solve any issue. I believe the police are trigger happy and we do need some reforms but when you chose violence I sided 100% with the law.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 12:08:16 AM »

What did I tell y'all? Selzer knows Iowa. Trends are usually real.

Large parts of this country are rejecting sjw culture politics! Maybe the democrats should stop pointing fingers and start focusing on fdr style economic policies? You know Trump took Bernies trade ideas and won big. Wake up.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2020, 01:05:08 AM »

With republicans not being honest or picking up the phone it is killing the polls.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2020, 01:51:53 AM »

How the F#CK do you look at the last four years, and especially this year, and say "yeah i want more of this"

Honestly, there are some things that we won't be able to understand even if we have the best empirical knowledge.

I've discovered this about humans. It's partly why I'm majoring in psychology.

The democratic party lost when they started  accusing people of stuff(racist, sexist, etc) and doubled down on the lost when they got violent. Focus on real economic solutions that help people and you may well have a break through. Most people hate the sjw whining and hate having to live in fear of some thug kicking their head in.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 02:38:04 AM »

https://www.tmj4.com/electionblog

Latest updates:

1:22 p.m. -- Milwaukee ballots just shy of 2016 total

Milwaukee had 78,160 voters at the polls on Election Day. Including absentee votes which have yet to be fully counted, Milwaukee had 247,501 votes in this election. That’s a few hundred shy of the 2016 turnout: 247,836, Ben Jordan reports.

MILWAUKEE COUNTY HAD LESS VOTES THAN 2016
decreased population as well. a few things to note he could gets clinton vote lead anyway along with kenosha and a few others tightening up. No way Trump leads Kenosha by 22

The fact that he is winning kenosha by that much is a sign of backlash against the BLM.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2020, 09:31:13 PM »

I knew we'd lose the fire wall, ariziona  and keep florida, texas but I'll say ga is looking pretty damn close!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 10:54:51 PM »

Late in the game but I voted for Jorgensen. Can’t wait until we have a Republican candidate I feel good about supporting again.

Don't worry, the Republican Party will be back to nominating a warmongerer who doesn't much care about people dying from lack of healthcare before you know it. He won't tweet too much so you'll all love him.

Biden is more of a warmonger then Trump! He'll probably get us into war with Iran and North Korea.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 11:21:37 PM »

Anybody know what happened with Will Hurd's seat in TX?

It's fascinating to me that Trump is on track to lose (and lose the popular vote fairly substantially) yet Democrats are doing terrible down ballot, not even winning easy pickups like this one.

Honestly, I believe a large percentage of republicans and people that are moderates that supported the down ticket just got tired of Trump. It is sad but probably the case. Sad
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2020, 11:37:10 PM »

This country is full of some very angry people. Things could get hot. Sad
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2020, 11:42:22 PM »

Georgia margin now down to 12k.

It's over, if you're reading with 0.0001% glimpse of concern or hope. It's over. Donald Trump lost lol
Yep, the horse is now running out of the barn and you won't be getting it back in. Trumps screwed.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2020, 01:13:50 AM »

I got to say that Arizona and Nevada are slower then a snail. It is kind of sad. Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies