The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:42:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 173166 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2175 on: October 16, 2022, 03:36:26 PM »

He's from Miami, it's all about perception.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2176 on: October 16, 2022, 05:00:57 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2022, 05:10:22 PM by darklordoftech »

The "media" maybe wasn't always nice to Gore and Hillary, but they were far harder on Dubya
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #2177 on: October 16, 2022, 06:50:19 PM »

The "media" maybe wasn't always nice to Gore and Hillary, but they were far harder on Dubya

how much do you know about typewriter fonts?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2178 on: October 17, 2022, 01:43:49 PM »

The knowledge of Family Guy on display ITT is encyclopedic and frankly vaguely frightening.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2179 on: October 17, 2022, 11:18:10 PM »

Why not up your odds at retaining your job from 85% to 100%? I would do that every day of the week.

You would steal an election?

I've seen people do much worse than that to keep their employment. I don't much care for the will of the people who are mostly too stupid to form opinions on political issues anyway. They only have us go through these motions every year so we get distracted and worked up about their marketing tactics while they're all doing all they can to funnel money to themselves through all legal means possible.

This is genuinely one of the most evil things I've seen someone say on Atlas.

If you think something is evil, then I know I have the morally correct position. Unfortunately, my post was mere apathy about democracy (and moreso American partisan fanfare in general) followed by an observation of what the US electoral system usually entails.

Since you find 90 percent of the population to be evil and half of that to be your evil enemies, maybe you shouldn't be counting on democracy to save you so much. Good means and good ends - choose one.

You have admitted that you would rig an election in your favor.

How can you possibly believe that you are on the side of justice?

This happened frequently in this country for virtually all of its history and still happens today in many smaller races. The only goal of virtually all politicians is securing power by any means possible. They know might makes right to secure their ideals and fortunes (though many of the losers also skim enough off the top for the latter).

Personally, I was a huge fan of the Iowa Caucus rigging, that was an all-time sell job, modernizing the methods available to us. Incredible innovation only thought possible by McKinsey alums. They really knew what they were doing to keep the country in steady hands.

Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2180 on: October 19, 2022, 05:38:57 PM »

If Police want to restore their reputation, they should resign rather than enforcing these stupid laws.

No, they should arrest DeSantis for his crimes against democracy and the USA.

bruh at least our country has religious freedom and actually declared Independence.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2181 on: October 19, 2022, 08:42:18 PM »

These type of people never should have their voting rights restored but given they were issued voting cards , I don’t see how they can be arrested for this given it would then have been a mistake by whoever issued them one .
? Why not? They already served their time? If they can’t vote they shouldn’t have to pay taxes.
Anyone has any legal disability shouldn't have to pay taxes.

They should have to pay more in taxes. Mostly sales, but income tax too. So that companies aren't financially burdened with complying with the ADA.
🤮🤮🤮 This is evil.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2182 on: October 20, 2022, 12:41:45 AM »

Why not up your odds at retaining your job from 85% to 100%? I would do that every day of the week.

You would steal an election?

I've seen people do much worse than that to keep their employment. I don't much care for the will of the people who are mostly too stupid to form opinions on political issues anyway. They only have us go through these motions every year so we get distracted and worked up about their marketing tactics while they're all doing all they can to funnel money to themselves through all legal means possible.

This is genuinely one of the most evil things I've seen someone say on Atlas.

If you think something is evil, then I know I have the morally correct position. Unfortunately, my post was mere apathy about democracy (and moreso American partisan fanfare in general) followed by an observation of what the US electoral system usually entails.

Since you find 90 percent of the population to be evil and half of that to be your evil enemies, maybe you shouldn't be counting on democracy to save you so much. Good means and good ends - choose one.

You have admitted that you would rig an election in your favor.

How can you possibly believe that you are on the side of justice?

This happened frequently in this country for virtually all of its history and still happens today in many smaller races. The only goal of virtually all politicians is securing power by any means possible. They know might makes right to secure their ideals and fortunes (though many of the losers also skim enough off the top for the latter).

Personally, I was a huge fan of the Iowa Caucus rigging, that was an all-time sell job, modernizing the methods available to us. Incredible innovation only thought possible by McKinsey alums. They really knew what they were doing to keep the country in steady hands.

That is some straight up unrepentant evil tbere.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2183 on: October 20, 2022, 01:49:26 AM »

"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran..."

The older I get, the more neocon I get.

I don't think this is a coincidence.

After all, there's only so long you can watch the same cycle of an evil regime harshly oppressing its people, the people try in vain to rise up, only to be brutally crushed so things just get even worse, before you start to wonder if maybe we should intervene and indeed might even have a duty to intervene as the most powerful country in the world. I know if the US ever went full Handmaid's Tale, I'd want Canada and the UK to bomb, bomb, bomb the US!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2184 on: October 20, 2022, 04:29:28 AM »

It's no red wave unless Rs crack the blue wall it only takes 280 and the EC votes follow the Senate not H otherwise Romney would have been Elected in 2012 with 241 H Rs, he didn't because the EC map followed the Senate
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2185 on: October 20, 2022, 09:04:23 AM »
« Edited: October 20, 2022, 09:08:31 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I can now concede TX, SD, IN aren't going D we still are in contention in SD, OK, AK GOV race, IA, NC, OH Sen, UT and FL AS RED NOT BLUE STATES so that's what's in play here because third Party candidates like in UT and OR can switch a race between a D and a R , that's why Sir Muhammad stance on WI, OR Lean R in an R +1 is fallacious because third party votes

That's why TRAFALGAR messed up when they had Trump +1 in MI and he Lost..RS CAN GET A WAKE UP CALL IN RED STATES BECAUSE SOME OF THESE POLLSTERS ARE COMPARING A Prez race with a Midterm and Midterms aren't as partisan as Prez races we won OH Sen and KS and KY Gov in a Midterm and Sununu and Scott are winning
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2186 on: October 20, 2022, 04:25:18 PM »

american media loves to both sides this
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2187 on: October 20, 2022, 04:25:57 PM »

The issue is now before Amy Coney Barrett and the Supreme Court. Mark my words this will be overturned 
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2188 on: October 20, 2022, 05:07:03 PM »

Mao was the only communist, and thus the best, leader of the PRC.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2189 on: October 20, 2022, 07:31:27 PM »

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2190 on: October 20, 2022, 07:53:19 PM »

I'm high as sh**t, but I'm vibing to the "No Strings Attached from *NSYNC, like this sh**t is dope.

- Me (On advice of Horus to post my thoughts in this thread.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #2191 on: October 20, 2022, 10:24:04 PM »

"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran..."

The older I get, the more neocon I get.

I don't think this is a coincidence.

After all, there's only so long you can watch the same cycle of an evil regime harshly oppressing its people, the people try in vain to rise up, only to be brutally crushed so things just get even worse, before you start to wonder if maybe we should intervene and indeed might even have a duty to intervene as the most powerful country in the world. I know if the US ever went full Handmaid's Tale, I'd want Canada and the UK to bomb, bomb, bomb the US!

This is for bad posts, not based posts.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2192 on: October 21, 2022, 09:44:46 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2022, 10:11:55 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I said before Polls are probability not sure bets Polls aren't the end all be all of course the are to Rs because they have to win blue states not red states but not to Ds it's not because we have the blue wall
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2193 on: October 21, 2022, 03:24:02 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2194 on: October 22, 2022, 08:43:05 AM »

President Johnson on the forum of course said Queen HOCHUL he hasn't posted yet on the NY GOV thread showing Zeldin ahead, the Ds didn't have a Primary Bill De Basio should of been the nominee, he would have been a lock 51/41 against Zeldin of course

It's still a tall task for an R to win even in this Environment but Bill De Basio who is tough like Cuomo that can throw punches would not have a problem when was the last time NY elected a female to NY GOV she was appointed not elected
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2195 on: October 23, 2022, 08:33:14 AM »

Genocide is bad, actually, even if you think the trannies deserve it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2196 on: October 23, 2022, 12:50:42 PM »

Everyone overrated to Oz plus 5 Wick poll Darth pi said I hate everything lol these people running for office are rich

Even Tim Ryan whom I support is a LLM like Biden, Obama and Harris are and that means Lawyer and Bush W, Trump and Vance don't have one
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #2197 on: October 23, 2022, 07:47:19 PM »

both ferguson's unhinged accusations on what Fuzzy will do in the future and jojoju's of what Fuzzy would have done in the past

Anyway; All this just shows that Republicans are the ones who are obsssed about these things. Not the Democrats.

If by "obsessed" you mean that we are unalterably opposed to discussions of sexual orientation, gender fluidity, pronouns, etc. with children in elementary school and below, then count me "obsessed".  If by "obsessed", you mean that we are unalterably opposed to schoolteachers counseling students on "gender identity" issues without parental consent, then count me "obsessed"  If by "obsessed", you mean opposition to trans women (who are biological males) in sporting events for biological females, then count me "obsessed".  If you believe that I am obsessed in my opposition to allowing minors undergo "gender affirming care" without parental consent, then count me "obsessed".

Republicans are rightly concerned with proposals and ideas that undermine the ability of parents to be the arbiters of their children's best interest.  Personally, I view the idea that a child can "choose" if they are a boy or a girl (or some new category of gender that, quite frankly, I do not acknowledge as valid) as not just ridiculous, but damaging to children.  And, at a minimum, I do not believe for a minute that a teenager is capable of weighing the risks and benefits to "gender affirming care" for any number of reasons, one of which is their relative inability (compared to adults) to see issues in a longer range timeframe.  And we'll stay concerned with this until the insane ideas on this subject go away.  Meanwhile, if we are going to bear the responsibilities of parenthood, we are going to not be deposed as the arbiters of our children's best interests by the forces that attempt to do so.

You are a danger to my family and I will treat you as such. Your rhetoric is terrifying, and will eventually lead to the point where you physically attack a transgender person (or a person that you believe to be transgender). You are a dangerous man and I fully believe that you will hurt somebody.

You've already scared your granddaughter back into the closet. I am deeply afraid of you what might do if your son or another one of your children/grandchildren comes out as transgender. I pray for their safety. 

10 years ago, it would have been Gay marriage. 30 years ago, it would have been the welfare queens. 60 years ago, it would have been the black folks.
 80 years ago, it would have been the Jews.

And 100 years ago, it would have been Liberalism as a whole.

Fuzzy Bear would have loved Catholic Intergralism.

Catholic Integralist Fuzzy lol
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2198 on: October 23, 2022, 09:20:11 PM »

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2199 on: October 23, 2022, 10:00:11 PM »

This is the stupidest thread on this site. Just delete the whole thing.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies