The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 07:45:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 176854 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2150 on: September 29, 2022, 07:57:31 PM »

If God punishes bad people, then he's got a pretty poor track record so far this century.

Don't tell me that.  Tell Him that. 

Yeah. You're in for a big surprise, buddy.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2151 on: September 29, 2022, 08:01:18 PM »

Whoever's reporting my posts: do go on. I've earned 92 infractions over a decade here and I'm always happy to add to my collection.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2152 on: September 29, 2022, 08:36:42 PM »

You are a liar and a manipulator of the worst kind.  You are perhaps the most morally bankrupt person on this entire forum.

Thank you! Smiley

I highlighted the part you left out.  I wonder how many here find that "ignorant".

Fuzzy, I excluded those highlighted parts of your comment from my post here specifically because I didn't find them to be ignorant.

You put so much effort into your very long post and I didn't want people to read that and get the idea that everything you were saying was wrong. Sad

Your manipulation of what people have said and your selective exclusion of facts makes you one of the most reprehensible people on this entire forum.  

Thank you for the feedback, friend! I'm always willing to consider constructive criticism. Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2153 on: September 30, 2022, 06:46:13 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2022, 06:52:59 AM by Martha's Vineyard is for Lovers »

Welp, make that 93. Smile Fuzzy Bear is still a fascist enabler, though. It doesn't really matter how many of my posts are modraped, because it's the truth.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2154 on: September 30, 2022, 06:57:37 AM »

Wait, priests were making young boys perform push-ups in front of them? That's, uh, a little sketchy

This doesn't belong here. That is weird. JFC.

Yes it is a weird post but it's also absurdly ignorant.

Still defending a public school driving a bunch of kids to have the boys do push-ups in front of priests and preaching to girls how rewarding it is to forgive one's rapists I see. Completely on ridiculous point for you.

There are many victims of sexual trauma that would achieve inner peace if they could, indeed, forgive those that victimized them.  That does not mean restoring that person to a previous relationship (if the person was known to the victim) and it doesn't mean not seeking criminal penalties or civil damages from them.  But it DOES mean making the decision to allow the system to take its course and allow the Courts to judge a person (for this life) and God to judge him (for eternity).  

There is a difference between "forgiveness" and "restoration".

If God punishes bad people, then he's got a pretty poor track record so far this century.

“At the trial of God, we will ask: why did you allow all this?
And the answer will be an echo: why did you allow all this?”
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2155 on: October 05, 2022, 03:47:32 PM »

Great Replacement conspiracy theorist = HP
Yes, I'm worried about "white people" being replaced with...other "white people" from Ukraine? Makes sense, broski.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2156 on: October 05, 2022, 05:03:04 PM »

propagating climate denial, which doesn't exist in any other country.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #2157 on: October 06, 2022, 06:00:15 PM »

Unfortunately, I don’t see Ronchetti pulling off the upset at this point Sad

I'm kind of surprised to see that you're a Ronchetti supporter.

Lujan Grisham sexually assaulted a staffer.  She belongs in prison, not the Governor’s mansion.
My question is why on earth is Ronchetti not bringing this up?

Sounds like there's more to the story then.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2158 on: October 07, 2022, 06:18:50 AM »

That we are on the verge of Nuke war, if Putin wanted use nukes he would of done so when he was taking over the whole country not Eastern Ukraine, even if we lose Ukraine it's not NATO

Terminator already showed us what happens when nukes are used you get burned alive just like if you die, from a bomb but if a comet hit you are more likely to die from a shark infested tsunami than being burned alive and the alligators in FL ate the people up, there wouldn't be swarms of alligators in FL if there wasn't human remains
Anti-Trump Truth Socialite JD Vance Enjoying Juror
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #2159 on: October 07, 2022, 03:54:59 PM »

This is not one of those things where some kid who doesn't know better uses the n-word.

This is pretty much finger to the world, blatant and in-your-face racism. Written out on a giant poster and proudly photographed. And of course the school is circling the wagons to protect this.

And what should the penalty be for writing things you don't like on a poster?

He should be expelled and forced to get a GED. They will never learn without consequences.

NYE didn't make it to the thread in time, so Beet took up the post in his absence.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2160 on: October 08, 2022, 10:35:17 AM »

In a thread titled 'Canadian Doctor argues in favor of infanticide being legal '.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2161 on: October 08, 2022, 07:46:54 PM »

Preserving these posts so that neither of these two are allowed to claim moral high ground on anything:

Endorsed.

Herschel Walker will be a correct vote in the Senate.   A hypocrite doing the right thing is preferable to a sincere person doing the wrong thing.  And, to be sure,  I consider Warlock to be insincere about the Gospel, itself.

You're not a Christian.   Indeed, you're not even a theist, based on some of your posts.  So your opinion on Faith Based topics is discounted on that basis.

My late mother was a Christian who believed in legal abortion.  My mother was also more of a social Christian, not particularly interested in Theology.  She did, however, believe in Christ as the ONLY way  to Heaven  and she believed that He was who He said He was.  She believed in Justification by Faith, alone. 

I'll note that this thread somehow became about me.  Is my mere expression of a contrary sentiment enough to bring about the total derailing of a thread?  Oh, and the whataboutism by those that complain about it so self-righteously.  This is the stuff of legends.

Personally,  I'm OK with the whataboutism here.  I'll get around to responding to it; after all, not every poster gets 13 alerts in a short period of time.   But,  perhaps, the whining about derailing and whataboutism can stop when I point out the inconsistencies of others.  Meanwhile, until this is clarified, perhaps some people ought to stop the derailing.

Judging by evangelicals' rock solid support for Walker despite all these revelations, it is good to know that abortion isn't truly murder, and therefore disqualifying for a Republican candidate. 

This is a misguided argument.  I'd rather have someone who would vote against allowing murder (even if secretly OK with it) than someone who would vote for allowing murder (even if they would never do it themselves).  More lives are on the line with the policy they vote for than would be on the line with their personal lives.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2162 on: October 08, 2022, 09:47:00 PM »

If it's good enough for the Spartans, it's good enough for us.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2163 on: October 09, 2022, 08:24:01 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2022, 08:30:25 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The drag on Biden Approvals aren't with Ds like in 2010/14 it's a drag with Rs but why do you think Rs over performed with Trump too because the new 44 percent is the new 50 there is no such thing as Prez losing a bunch of seats with low Approvals because Rs we're plus 6 on the GCB both in 2010/14 with Obama at 44 because Ds opposed the Tax mandate on Obamacare, that tax mandate has been repealed so the Approvals are low with Trump or Biden because only 7 percent of Rs or 7 percent of Ds approve of the opposite party

That's why Trump couldn't steal the 2020 Eday unlike Bush W whom had D 30 percent Approval before the Great Recession and Katrina, Trump like Bush W had like 7 percent Approvals among Ds and Bush W cratered after Great Recession

That's why the CGB consistently show Ds ahead despite Biden Approvals and back in 2020/14 we had 33 percent turnout 95 M now we have 50 percent turnout in Midterms not 60 like Prez but who knows how many votes in VBM midterm, that's why Ryan, Beasley and Bengs and HOFMEISTER and Jamie Smith and McMillan are outperforming DEMINGS, Crist and Beto in part because the border too

That's why Rs shouldn't keep looking at Approvals it's misleading and since the Pandemic even if you aren't on welfare there is Obamacare that expanded Medicare to Medicare Advantage that covers Dental and everything Medicaid provides

I keep saying this it's a 65)60 M and 50/45 percent D Eday that's why Jim Martin in 2008 over performed the polls we weren't supposed to get 59 seats either
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2164 on: October 09, 2022, 11:35:39 AM »

If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #2165 on: October 09, 2022, 07:46:35 PM »

Louisiana,  Wisconsin,  and Connecticut should not have been considered battleground states in 1992 IMHO.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2166 on: October 10, 2022, 11:29:22 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 11:32:44 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Red Avatars Dooming right before Eday that's not what you do, you don't Doom on the Eve month before Eday, I know a lot of the Dooming is because lack of stimulus checks because why the switch alot of the same users like Xing and Sir Muhammad had D nut maps and it wasn't just because Ds we're phenomenal in 2020 there aren't any stimulus checks because I am getting too many emails asking for donations far more than I gotten in 2020, these candidates have money they don't need our donations

Especially, Snow Labor he post the same thing all the time on Ron Johnson and this guy hasn't been 16 or 10 pts ahead like Fetterman or Shapiro the most he has been ahead is 4

Snow Labrador leaves and then comes back
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2167 on: October 10, 2022, 08:14:34 PM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2168 on: October 10, 2022, 08:33:08 PM »

Sir, you seem to be lost.  The Simple Truths thread is this way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=339441.225
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #2169 on: October 12, 2022, 03:07:21 PM »

emphasis mine:

Good to know what the national media's response to a candidate with Down syndrome or autism would be. I mean, surely if someone who has a stroke cannot serve in government, that means that someone with one of those disorders would also be unfit to serve?
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2170 on: October 13, 2022, 06:50:13 PM »

Trump was our most libertarian president in years.
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2171 on: October 14, 2022, 08:16:08 AM »

I hope America will have its own George Galloway. Shame districts are too big for there to be more ethnic politics.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2172 on: October 14, 2022, 05:13:55 PM »

Alabama already gets super cold (below 70°F yikes!),
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2173 on: October 15, 2022, 03:53:17 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2022, 03:56:50 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Fox News and Conservative media like to focus on right track wrong track number which 30/79% but MSNBC in 2012 which focus on economics injustices and this is important for users that always say WI is Lean R, it's not it Tilts D 52/35(2 believe that Romney/Ryan and Baldwin v Tommy Thompson believed that Romney policies favor the wealthy only 2% believe it favors the poor whereas Obama Biden policies 31% favors the poor and 43% favors the middle class this is why WI isn't Lean R and it's a 303 map but Center Street Pac had Lee tied or losing to McMullin and has Ryan ahead of Vance 49/38 I believe that number in OH, why because it's not about right track wrong track number it's also a our economic injustice that's why Ds are also outpolling Biden low Approvals therefore it's a blue not red wave🙏🙏🙏🙏 hopefully, we hold onto the H we need to pass Voting Rights as quickly as possible

Kelly and Warnock arent losing they served 2/6 yrs just like with Cali recall when Elder lost because Newsom served only 2/4 yrs voters want politicians to finish their term
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2174 on: October 16, 2022, 03:34:02 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to: