Favorite recent post by the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:26:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favorite recent post by the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite recent post by the previous poster  (Read 78286 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: March 12, 2019, 10:52:27 PM »

He's running for Senate in 2022. I'm sure that's what it is.
Could be, buy why announce now? He's probably going to challenge Al Lawson - arguably the most pro-Trump black Democrat - if anything, but I suspect he's running for the big job.

Keep in mind, the reason we're seeing loser candidates suddenly making moves towards the Presidency is based not in politics but rather profit. Running a campaign pays great. You loan yourself some money, you write a book, you collect donations and then basically travel the country while collecting the interest on the initial loan. The rest is cycled through a network of consultants with greased hands who get hired at rates that more often than not well above that of the market and basically help launder the money. Ben Carson was a pro at this. I knew Ben Carson was doing exactly this, but I still paid $30 to buy his book so he can sign it Tongue
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:17:04 PM »

Probably Trump 60%-39% Dem in Alabama. Rural Northern Alabama likely continues to trend R while Jefferson, Shelby and Madison Counties trend D the most. While Mobile, Lee and Tuscaloosa will only modestly trend D, and depending on the Nominee, The Black Belt could return to 2012 numbers for the Democrats as AA turnout plummeted in many areas in the Rural South during 2016.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:45:11 PM »

I'd ask him his position on wall street regulation and trade and why he voted against the Volcker Rule and voted for the TPP.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 04:21:44 PM »

I worship a king and follow a concept.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 11:05:38 PM »

So someone give me a non-reactionary/racist reason for why the residents of certain parts of the world deserve something that isn't democracy.
It's not that they don't deserve democracy, it's just that their social order is simply antagonistic to wishy washy western liberalism that rich bougie Democrats Manhattan think they can impart on places like Waziristan.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 11:58:59 PM »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 01:28:23 PM »

Michael Bennet, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Gillibrand, Mike Gravel (sorry Gravelanche), John Hickenlooper, Wayne Messam, Eric Swalwell, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 11:01:49 AM »

2006 was more Neocon/warhawk, 2016 was more free speech/anti-PC mantle taken up by the right and anti-immigration
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2019, 02:30:32 PM »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 07:23:22 AM »

Either DJT or Gary Johnson, leaning towards DJT but wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter

2016 Presidential Election
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 06:44:48 AM »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »

Biden is nuts. Another Tax & Spent Democrat. No more spending - Period.

Better than the Republican strategy of “not tax, but still spend and run up the debt.”
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 11:26:53 AM »

IMO possible candidates are:

D to R: New Hampshire, Minnesota

R to D: Michigan, Pennsylvania, maybe Florida or Arizona

Arizona's impossible lol. You need to flip Maricopa county.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2020, 01:14:45 AM »

Trump not signing this bill or at least forcing a $2000 vote on the floor of the senate would’ve given Dems the only prayer they had. But alas it’s over

Can you please just do us all a favor & shut the hell up about Georgia? You have no credibility whatsoever, so why do you continue to post (especially about this state in particular) when it's well-known that nobody will take a single word you say seriously?

If Joe Biden is the President Elect then I’m not getting an F

With that said.... Georgia. Well we will see

Is GA gonna count those remaining 48K ballots or

They aren’t nearly Democratic enough to make a difference at this point

They’re delaying the invevitable but if you just listened to me it wouldn’t be so difficult.

You mean like how you listened to literally all of Atlas when we gave you receipts over & over & over again as to how JKIII pales in comparison to (King) Markey? Or how you've been listening to us right now as to how, y'know, simple math re: GA ballots & the composition thereof works?

K.

Low blow. I can’t help the latte liberal crowd is short a few brain cells

Is Biden gonna win the peach state or nah?

Let me let you in on a little secret .... No

Let me let you in on a little secret .... the numbers don't agree with you. Like, at all.

Okay, we’ll see

How are we feeling about PA, GA, NV, and AZ?

PA: Awful now despite decent numbers cause well you know
GA: LOL... come on
NV: Shaky but not totally doom
AZ: Has always felt like it was slipping away

Does anyone feel the Secretary of State in Georgia holding a press conference means it’s locked up for Trump? I can’t imagine a Republican SoS making a big to do about ballots that put Biden over the top which as you all know I don’t think will happen but just an honest question

Wasserman said Biden would have to run the table with Georgia votes and he sounded extremely pessimistic.

Georgia SoS says only 25k votes left and Biden down 18k. This is the final time I’ll say it, Georgia is over.

Remember, MillennialModerate also said there was no way Biden could come back in WI, MI and PA.

I was very unsure about WI and MI but I never totally discounted Bidens chances in the way I do in PA or especially GA (and AZ for that matter)

This election is getting on my nerves. I wish Biden could just clinch PA to get this nightmare over with.

Don't think Biden's getting PA

Don’t say. You’ll be eaten alive like I did.

I’m in the minority but if I were betting I’d say Trump is likely to win this thing.

Biden falls short in Georgia by a hair
Biden falls short decently in NC
Biden lead slips away in AZ
Biden might hold on in NV but it’s not a sure thing
Bidens outstanding vote in PA has been GREATLY exaggerated

It’s simply not happening.

Trumps final margin might be under 10k but he’s not losing that state for the simple fact there is hardly any vote left to overcome such a margin

If you ask everyone yes. But ... well you’ll see

Biden is going to win Pennsylvania and he has a 50/50 1/100 chance at Georgia

*Fixed

What I’m hoping for:

-Joe Biden wins the EC
-Peters maintains his senate seat
-Perdue is pushed below 50%

Is this too much to ask?

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that the republicans lose Georgia with the senate on the line. And that’s separate of my normal Georgia ranting. There is literally no chance. Turnout will be depressed for the casual voter. I’d beg for a chance to bet on it

Mark my words: Pennsylvania is the election. Every remaining state is going Trump
Even Nevada, Georgia and Arizona?

Percent Trump will win:

Georgia: 99%
Arizona: 90%
Nevada: 75%

Well guess its still a little interesting. Trump needs a flush of AZ/PA/GA to win. Doubt that happens but who knows.

GA is a lock, PA is definetly leaning in his direction. Arizona is razor thin but reasons for him to feel good

Georgia has 95% counted, Trump has a 81,494 lead. North Carolina has 94% counted, Trump has a 76,712 lead. The rest of the votes being counted lean toward Biden. Keep an eye on those contests, Biden still has multiple paths to win the Election and the Democrats have a small chance at taking the Senate.

I repeat. There is ZERO path to the senate. Absolutely zero. Anyone who wants me to put my money where my mouth is, let me know. I’ll give 4 to 1 odds

I think that Georgia looks very unlikely, but how does the Times needle still favor Biden? What am I missing?

Brain cells. It’s been the most predictable of the none safe states since ... November of 2016. But alas

Why are you so hung up on this? Either way Georgia will be ridiculously slim. There was no actual REASON to think it was impossible after the left trends in 2016 and 2018. You just keep saying that for absolutely no reason. What a bizarre hill to die on, especially for someone who apparentlynlives nowhere near Georgia you seem awfully emotional about it.

Cause the sun belt fantasy aside from Arizona is nauseating. We hear this BS constantly about rapidly changing this and rapidly changing that. Yes in some ways but in other ways the rurals are becoming more and more and more entrenched. It gives Dems this false hope that’s unfounded. Never said there wasn’t a shot of it being close. The GOV race was razor thin when both parties had awful canidates - but to actually tip over into the Dem column was fools gold and anyone who had it on their map just ... idk. just needs to reasses how they analyze things politicallly

Biden has almost no chance of Georgia no matter how many times I get ignored or called a troll.

Control of the senate will likely hinge on the runoff in Georgia glad its Warnock vs Loeffler Cunningham looks toast and its looking really hard for Gideon to pull off a win in Maine but theirs a lot of votes left to count their so lets see

Uhh are you bad at math

If Gideon and Cunningham loses the Senate is over

He and GoTfan have been clamoring for a Trump win, doesn't mean they support him but I don't understand the psychology behind it.

I would (LITERALLY) have given my right nut for a Dem trifecta. So clamoring is a ridiculous thing to say.

I just refuse to try and talk myself into something that I don’t believe is going to happen especially when that just means the heartbreak will even worse than it would have been if I just accepted it.

As for Georgia specifically - I just don’t get what people are seeing. The numbers for Dems are not there. They just aren’t

Perdue has easily won.

Trump won narrowly which is miraculous for Dems. The state has been a lost cause for years and especially this cycle. No matter how much of a hard on they get for it - it’s not happening and the fact people still at this hour believe it to have a chance of going Dem just shows the bankruptcy of their political analysis

Can anyone TLDR on how much is out in GA and when its expected?

Focus on the blue wall

Georgia is a pipe dream

Major vote drops to come in Fulton and DeKalb for GA.  Looks to be a big comeback for Biden.  The question is well it will be enough.

I’m going to say No.

Big surprise.

My answer was one of riveting suspense

In what works? Because the unreliable needle says so?

GA is actually looking like it's going to come down to 1% either way. The votes are coming in around metro ATL and they are not good for Trump vs. 2016 and 2018.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Christ. Stop. Just stop

What's your thinking? You can quote me on this. Look at the margins and swings from 2016 coming out of Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Cobb. Even Cherokee and Fayette...

Called it

You called nothing. It’s NOT HAPPENING. You’ll see. Quote me. Write it down

Is this board infected? I know I sound like a broken record but Christ on a cracker. Georgia is not happening. PERIOD. Write it down.

You're right about one thing, you DO sound like a broken record. And it is very annoying for you to run around screaming things hysterically without even explaining it, just saying "PERIOD" as if you think that's some kind of logical argument.

I mean the numbers don’t add up it’s that simple. There’s not enough Dem vote outstanding

GA is actually looking like it's going to come down to 1% either way. The votes are coming in around metro ATL and they are not good for Trump vs. 2016 and 2018.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Christ. Stop. Just stop

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Give Georgia up. It’s been over since... welll for years

Texas likely Trump
Georgia likely a Trump
Florida officially Trump
NC ... tossup.

Yeah. Donald Trump is going to win re-election.

All you mocking doomers really really need to re-evaluate your sunshine views

All these stressful takes are totally forgetting that Biden is preforming extremely well with independents in the polling

LOL this is Florida.

It shouldn’t even have been a tossup. NC I can understand but anyone who thinks Biden is touching FLA or GA really needs... a diffrent hobby

Oh my god, I hope you cry when Biden wins GA and FL

In that fantasy land I’d cry tears of joy but .. if you think that’s happening you genuinely need a new hobby. I can see TX or NC happening if Biden pulls out some miracle. But GA and FLA are GONE.

On what planet is TX to the left of GA and FL? This sounds like a parody of Atlas doomers.

Don’t get me wrong I think Texas is still going GOP, NC I don’t know what to think.

But if I had to pick one of TX, GA, FLA - it would be Texas by a mile.

Florida is a GOP lock based on recent numbers and a Georgia is a lock because ... it’s been a lock for months but no one wants to believe it

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »

The vast majority of people are probably guilty of at least mild racism at some point or another.  Everyone has thoughts they shouldn’t have.

And don't skip me this time
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2021, 12:53:16 AM »

KYWildman would never say that working-class disenchantment was a greater contributor to the rise of Trumpism than Moscow machinations.

? He seems quite angry at the 'woke' wing of the Democratic Party.

Lots of people in Kentucky are, to be fair. That description could apply to thousands of registered Democrats in Lexington alone.

Older than I would've liked since most of their posts are in Atlasia, which doesn't really apply to the broader forum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies