2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:38:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 621928 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10650 on: November 05, 2020, 02:31:30 PM »

Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10651 on: November 05, 2020, 02:31:43 PM »

If Biden wins Georgia. Stacy Abrams needs to be the chair of the DNC cause whatever she doing she's doing it right.

Lol

She lost her own election and hasnt done anything of note since. Biden won Georgia because Trump is a lemming. They're going to lose both senate seats in a moth or so anyways.

I’m inclined to agree with the last part but you can’t deny that Abrams built the infrastructure. I do think that Georgia 2020 will be like North Carolina 2008.
CellarDoor
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #10652 on: November 05, 2020, 02:31:47 PM »

If Biden wins Georgia. Stacy Abrams needs to be the chair of the DNC cause whatever she doing she's doing it right.

Lol

She lost her own election and hasnt done anything of note since. Biden won Georgia because Trump is a lemming. They're going to lose both senate seats in a moth or so anyways.

That is not true.  She has led an effort to increase voter engagement and register new voters.  You can't deny those efforts is part of the reason why Georgia is so close, and might end up a Biden win.
omar04

« Reply #10653 on: November 05, 2020, 02:31:53 PM »

Hot take: NV is drawing out the count so that people get the impression it's more competitive than PA and GA.

I don't get all the hubub around NV. Its only chances of being decisive are if Biden wins AZ and reaches the magic number with NV or if Trump wins PA, NC, and GA and ekes out NV.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #10654 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:01 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we're going to have a winner announced until at least next week.

What? PA and GA are going to be done by tomorrow.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10655 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:13 PM »

Do we have any idea when we are likely to get PA's votes in? Just begging for the election to be called so I can get back to a normal life and not checking my phone every 5 minutes!
Welcome to the forum!
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #10656 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:26 PM »

Trumpists including Ljube embarrass themselves by repeating their God Emperor's whining over fraud. Where is the proof? Where is the evidence? Accept the fact he's on the edge of losing.

Not a Trumpist and you know it.

Welcome to my ignore list Smiley! Please, take a seat!
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #10657 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:33 PM »

Tune in tomorrow at noon for another batch of 15 votes!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10658 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:33 PM »

Do we have any idea when we are likely to get PA's votes in? Just begging for the election to be called so I can get back to a normal life and not checking my phone every 5 minutes!

From your lips to God's ears, man. Couldn't agree more, and I'm an elections Junkie.

Welcome to The Forum!
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10659 on: November 05, 2020, 02:32:44 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we're going to have a winner announced until at least next week.

People are running low on patience (understandably) lol
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #10660 on: November 05, 2020, 02:33:13 PM »

Lol

She built up the infrastructure that made it possible for Biden to even compete in the state.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #10661 on: November 05, 2020, 02:33:31 PM »

I mean, the networks won't call GA even when it's done because it'll be well within recount territory, but yeah, PA will put a definitive end to this once called.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10662 on: November 05, 2020, 02:33:50 PM »

Hot take: NV is drawing out the count so that people get the impression it's more competitive than PA and GA.

I don't get all the hubub around NV. Its only chances of being decisive are if Biden wins AZ and reaches the magic number with NV or if Trump wins PA, NC, and GA and ekes out NV.
I think NV got a lot of attention because people are hyperfocused on 270 and him winning NV outright is, in theory, the quickest path to that benchmark for Biden.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #10663 on: November 05, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »

Trumpists including Ljube embarrass themselves by repeating their God Emperor's whining over fraud. Where is the proof? Where is the evidence? Accept the fact he's on the edge of losing.

Not a Trumpist and you know it.

The entirety of your post history would imply otherwise aNd YoU kNoW iT.

Do you see me shedding a tear for Trump?

Yes. Quite a few:

Joe is at 488K in Philly. There is *at minimum* 100K left to at least *report* in Philly.

This will be the most important message of the Trump 2024 campaign. Biden stole the election. He was a do nothing President who spent his term hiding in the basement.

Can Trump win Michigan?
That would save us all.

This has been the best 4 year period of my life and I’ve grown nothing but more liberal in that time. I’m now on path to have a very lucrative career in a few years here. I’m not going to let a few percentages on a tax bill ruin this country for everyone else.

Just wait and see what Biden's policies will do to this country.

I'm doing much better than I was four years ago. Still voted Biden.

Yup. I’m doing better thanks in no part to Trump.

But you will be doing worse, thanks exclusively to Biden.

50% of voters chose coronavirus, racial issues and health care policy as their priorities. Not bad for Dems

Bad for Trump.

By the way, these voters will be the first who will be laid off in a Biden recession.

Or in a Trump recession.

There won't be a Trump recessions, partly because Trump is going to lose. But you can bet on a Biden recession.

There already is a Trump recession

It is not a Trump recession. It is a Biden recession.
Had Trump been re-elected, the economy would have rebounded like never before.

Wtf?

Biden has as much control over what's going on as you or me. Also why hasn't the economy rebounded like never before already?

He has control through useless Dem Governors and he was considered almost inevitable for the last couple of months.

From CNN: early exit polls:

What's more important?:

contain coronavirus 52%
rebuild the economy 42%

There's your ballgame.

Goes to show that the majority of people are stupid.

None of that is expression of love for Trump. I'm talking about Biden's horrific policies and the hope that Tramp would save us from them.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #10664 on: November 05, 2020, 02:34:31 PM »

Lol

We're not talking about her race in 2018. We're talking about the infrastructure she made for this to be possible. 
roxas11
United States

« Reply #10665 on: November 05, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »

No matter how Georgia goes in the end, Joe Biden and Democrats can send a big Thank you card to Stacey Abrams. Her efforts since 2018 have truly made this possible and paid off big time.

A lot of people on here spent most of this election trashing Stacey Abrams because she dared to not be shy about saying she wanted to be the VP
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10666 on: November 05, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »

Cobb apparently had a few more ballots that weren't in the original estimates and that netted Biden a hundred or so. Trump lead in GA now down to 13,220. 50K outstanding.

Numbers look bad for Trump.

At that rate even 65% of the outstanding ballots going to Biden would be enough for him to win, and thus far the late returns have been notably more favorable to him than that.

Even now with no Fulton?
mail-ins even in freaking Forsyth County were upwards of 60% Biden. I think he can make it.

Whoa! That really puts things in perspective!
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #10667 on: November 05, 2020, 02:35:44 PM »

What happened in Pennsylvania?  It seems like they were counting so fast yesterday, but we've gotten almost nothing more today and it's almost 3pm.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10668 on: November 05, 2020, 02:36:03 PM »

Lol

She built up the infrastructure that made it possible for Biden to even compete in the state.

Chair of the DNC would be the perfect job for Abrams. She's a better politician than she is candidate.

KLB needs to run for Senate if we don't pick both seats up.
rhg2052

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.78

« Reply #10669 on: November 05, 2020, 02:36:19 PM »

Georgia margin down to 12,825.
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #10670 on: November 05, 2020, 02:36:24 PM »

I think NV got a lot of attention because people are hyperfocused on 270 and him winning NV outright is, in theory, the quickest path to that benchmark for Biden.

Yeah, people I’ve talked to are relying on NV only, also social media is rampant with Nevada stuff
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #10671 on: November 05, 2020, 02:36:24 PM »

I mean, the networks won't call GA even when it's done because it'll be well within recount territory, but yeah, PA will put a definitive end to this once called.

Right. If PA does swing to Biden by the 100k+ margin people seem to think will happen, then it is over.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10672 on: November 05, 2020, 02:37:50 PM »

DNC chair does seem to be the best place for Abrams. She'd really be in her element, doing that job.
Lewist123
Rookie

« Reply #10673 on: November 05, 2020, 02:38:02 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes - I've been a browser for about 3 years now, something much more exciting and grand about US politics than UK politics where votes are announced and news conferences held from dark village halls. I'm hoping this doesn't drag out into the weekend...
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #10674 on: November 05, 2020, 02:38:31 PM »

These guys are slow at counting
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies