Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 01:34:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31
Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread  (Read 32455 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2020, 06:54:48 PM »

(Images of hosts are from Wikimedia Commons; vote count/projection/SDE/delegate totals were made by SouthCarolinaAaron and are used with his express permission)

Election Results 2020
with your hosts, Wolf Blitzer and John King

Blitzer: Good evening. I'm Wolf Blitzer.

King: And I'm John King. And we're back with more results from the South Carolina Democratic primary.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We have projected that Stacey Abrams will win this race, and are now going to find out by how much, as all of the vote is now in.

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams finishing the night with a thirty point win over Senator Gillibrand and Mr. Steyer, a massive margin of victory and a repudiation to those who were counting Ms. Abrams out following her disappointing finish in Nevada.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and it also puts her very close behind Gillibrand in the delegate count.

Blitzer: Thank you for tuning in, and we will see you this coming Tuesday, Super Tuesday, to bring you the results of the biggest night of the primary season. Until then, good night!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2020, 08:40:02 PM »

Running Democratic delegate total (in case of emergency):

Map made by me in Photoshop and posted to Imgur (hence why it looks a little funny)

Kirsten Gillibrand - 58
Stacey Abrams - 50
Tom Steyer - 30
Steve Bullock - 19

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2020, 08:46:33 PM »

PHASE III, TURN IV: SUPER WHOSE DAY?

With Ms. Abrams's win in South Carolina, her perceived post-Iowa slump appears to have come to an end in dramatic fashion. Thus, we find that all four candidates have room for strong showings on Super Tuesday, leading to the inevitable question: who will emerge as the victor, if anyone? The natural concern for the DNC is that the field will go to a contested convention after a violent four-way split among delegates on Tuesday, but Chairman Tom Perez has remained tight-lipped on the matter, not wanting a repeat of the disastrous 2016 primary fiasco. So, the question becomes: who will emerge on top on the biggest night of the primary season?

Current Polling (29 February - 2 March 2020)

Democrats
Kirsten Gillibrand - 34%
Stacey Abrams - 28%
Tom Steyer - 23%
Steve Bullock - 11%
Undecided - 4%

Republicans
Mike Pence - 89%

Other/Undecided - 11%

Libertarians
Austin Petersen - 94%
Other/Undecided - 6%

Schedules for March 1st through 3rd will be due March 21. There will be no debate this turn.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2020, 09:12:19 PM »

Apologies for the graphics. I noticed that some of the slides had Steve Bullock twice. Just to clarify, Tom Steyer had a higher % than Steve Bullock in all the slides
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2020, 09:17:35 PM »

Apologies for the graphics. I noticed that some of the slides had Steve Bullock twice. Just to clarify, Tom Steyer had a higher % than Steve Bullock in all the slides

You're good, mate. We all make mistakes (you can probably go back and count the mistakes I made in the primary coverage and reach double digits pretty quickly).
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2020, 09:45:08 PM »
« Edited: March 20, 2020, 10:27:02 AM by SouthCarolinaAaron »

Abrams Victory Speech

After a big win in South Carolina, Stacey Abrams gave her victory speech to a crowded watch party in Charleston, SC.

Thank you, South Carolina!

Just a few days ago, I turned on the news and the pundits were saying ‘The Abrams campaign is over! Senator Gillibrand’s gonna be the nominee.’ You showed ‘em!

Our campaign is alive and well, this primary fight is far from over, and South Carolina you have shown yourself once again as a game changer!

Tonight, I’d like to speak to Democrats across the country, specifically those of you that will be voting next Tuesday. This is the time we choose what path we want our party and more importantly, our country takes in the next four years. Democrats across the nation will pick who we put up against Mike Pence. Folks, we can’t mess this up. We need a nominee who can WIN. Four more years of Mike Pence and his agenda will do irreparable damage to our nation.

If I am our nominee, I can assure you that Nancy Pelosi will remain our Speaker of the House, that Mitch McConnell will be Minority Leader of the Senate when we take back the Senate. The presidency is important, but down-ballot races are where all of the change happens. Right now, I urge you all to donate to Jaime Harrison, who’s running here in South Carolina to fire Lindsey Graham, a man who was very important to our big victory tonight. Please donate to Jaime Harrison, Sara Gideon of Maine, Cal Cunningham of North Carolina, John Hickenlooper of Colorado, Senator Doug Jones from Alabama, and others. Head to our campaign website, and please donate to all of our endorsed down-ballot candidates all across the country.

If I am our nominee, we will win big. The way we do that is by bringing Americans together. People of every race, ethnicity, gender, economic status, Democrat, Republican, Independent, people of all strides are welcome in our campaign. We can either win big or lose big, that’s the choice we have. South Carolina, tonight, has chosen to win big! With this momentum, we’ll move on with momentum and carry it all the way to the Convention and then to the White House!

Yes, it won’t be easy. But the odds have never really been stacked in our favor. If you asked me 40, 30, 20, or even 10 years ago that a black woman from the South would be one of the frontrunners for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, I’d have called you crazy. Odds have never been stacked in our favor. We need you. Whether it’s just voting, telling your friends and family about the campaign, calling voters, knocking on doors, handing out literature, we need you. We would not be here if it were not for you. Thank you. Thank you so much, South Carolina. Now on to Alabama, American Samoa, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia!

Graphic made myself
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2020, 09:30:31 AM »

POLITICO

Politico reports that the Steyer campaign is in crisis after South Carolina, and is reapportioning Super Tuesday resources. Operations in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Minnesota are all being scuttled in favor of an all out push for Colorado, Colorado, Utah, Texas, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine. Ad spending is planning to be funneled at an unprecedented rate into these states along with surrogates and Tom himself. If they cannot recover here, the campaign may suspend.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2020, 09:33:06 AM »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer_2020_presidential_campaign#/media/File:Tom_2020_819a29ab.png

Tom Steyer Ad: Tom's Running

REAIRING AT HIGH INTENSITY
In California, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, (low ad cost), Utah, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, and Virginia

Tom Steyer by Gage Skidmore, on Flickr

Narrator:
Tom Steyer, businessman, activists, progressive is running for President. He's running to end the Trump/Pence scam, fight climate change, end Washington corruption, and take back our democracy for the people. He's not afraid of the lobbyists and special interests because he doesn't take their crooked money. His campaign is 100% funded by Tom and people like you.

Tom Steyer in Manchester, Iowa 10/20/2019. by Mark Roeder, on Flickr

Tom's running because working men and women have been kicked around for too long. He knows it's time for the government to fight for working families again, and not the powerful and well connected. He's an outsider beholden to the nobody, who'll smash Washington gridlock and get results for you and your family.

Tom Steyer @ Hanover, NH by Marc Nozell, on Flickr

Tom is rolling out bold progressive plans like a wealth tax for the super rich, Tom knows people like him should not be getting tax breaks, instead he'll cut taxes for working families. He's not afraid of Big Oil, so he's rolling out a multi billion dollar plan to fight climate change and create millions of green energy jobs. Tom will stand up to the pharmaceutical industry to hold them accountable for their crimes against good hard working Americans in the opioid crisis. The American people are more important than lobbyists and special interests, and it's time to fight for them.

Tom Steyer by Gage Skidmore, on Flickr

I'm Tom Steyer, and I approve this message.

VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #558 on: March 20, 2020, 10:49:27 AM »

Abrams Super Tuesday Schedule

March 1: Oklahoma
-Go door-knocking with President Carter, Oprah, and Congressman O’Rourke in Oklahoma City
-Visit office in Oklahoma City to encourage staff, volunteers, interns and to thank them for their hard work
-Participate in a phone bank in Tulsa to help get people out to vote
-Join some campaign volunteers in renting some vans to shuttle people to the caucus-sites, take photos with volunteers and other workers
-Visit University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University to discuss issues with the youth and to spike voter turnout among younger people

March 2: Texas
-Barnstorm Dallas with Congressman O’Rourke and Oprah
-Host Town Halls at Texas A&M University and the University of Houston
-Boast about plans for veterans, education, corporate taxes, disabled Americans, breaking up big-tech, for workers, and opioids
-Hold major rally in Fort Worth, focusing on turning out women and Millenials to bolster turnout and to increase our coalitions

March 3: California
-Barnstorm, doorknock, and phonebank all over Los Angeles
-Help shuttle voters to various polling places
-Have a huge conference call with my campaign manager, campaign chair, and all Super Tuesday-state campaign chairs
-Major rally in San Diego with all of our major surrogates (President Carter, Congressman O’Rourke, Oprah Winfrey, Congressman Lewis, Reverend Sharpton, the Chair of Moms Demand Action, the Head of the American Federation of Teachers, President and Secretary Clinton, and Secretary Kerry)
-Watch returns at local hotel, head to watch party in San Jose after results are finalized to speak to our supporters

Graphic made myself
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #559 on: March 20, 2020, 12:07:00 PM »

Bullock Campaign Schedule and Strategy
As Super Tuesday approaches, the Bullock campaign will continue to air as many ads as possible in the 'target' states of Utah, Colorado, Minnesota, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine, with a focus on the first two states. Bullock himself will wrap up pre-Super Tuesday scheduling by making last visits to Utah and Colorado, two states where he believes he has a chance at victory.

March 1: fly into Denver, hold rally with Gov. Hickenlooper. Hold town hall in Arvada. Use remaining time to go door-to-door in Denver suburbs.
March 2: fly into Salt Lake City, hold rally with Rep. McAdams. Barnstorm and go door-to-door in Salt Lake City proper, suburbs like West Valley City, West Jordan, and Sandy, and Provo. Hold town hall at Salt Lake Community College. Fly back to Denver overnight.
March 3: GOTV operations in Denver and Ft. Collins. Hold another rally with Gov. Hickenlooper. Go door-to-door in the afternoon in Denver suburbs/Ft. Collins. Hold election night party at Grand Hyatt Denver. 
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #560 on: March 20, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »

Gillibrand Schedule & Strategy Through Super Tuesday
Credit to the Des Moines Register for the Photo

March 1st: California
Berkeley, California
- Major Rally with Sen. Kamala Harris
- Door to Door at Local College Campuses
- Meet with Campaign Staff at Campaign HQ and make phone calls to get out the vote
- College Tuition Round Table at UC Berkeley

March 2nd: Minnesota
Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Major Rally with Sen. Amy Klobuchar and Rep. Illhan Omar
- Townhall at the University of Massachusetts
- Door to Door with Campaign Staff
- Launch GOTV Initiative

March 3rd: Texas
San Antonio, Texas
- Major Rally with Rep. Joaquin Castro, Fmr. HUD Secretary Julian Castro, Fmr. VP Joe Biden, and Sen. Cortez-Masto
- Door to Door with Campaign Staff, then head back to Campaign HQ to make GOTV Phone Calls
- Sign Wave in the Community, and bus people to vote
- Watch Party in Downtown San Antonio

Strategy
Latino Strategy
Kirsten Gillibrand deployed AOC, Joaquin & Julian Castro in Texas, as well as Fmr. VP Joe Biden in California to help court the Latino Vote. Kirsten spoke about her Immigration Plan in San Antonio, and held multiple Latinos for Kirsten events across the city. Kirsten Gillibrand held multiple GOTV events, counting on a large latino turnout in Texas and California.

African American Strategy
Kirsten Gillibrand deployed Representative Clyburn & Senator Cory Booker in North Carolna, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, and Virginia. Although Kirsten and her surrogates aren't counting on winning certain states like Alabama with Ms. Abrams in the race, she is counting on a good turnout in Urban Areas, and other areas with high African American Population. The Gillibrand Campaign deployed multiple busses to get people out to vote, and spoke at multiple African Americans for Kirsten events.

Female Strategy
Kirsten Gillibrand deployed Sen. Amy Klobuchar, Sen. Kamala Harris, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, Sen. Rosen, and Sen. Cortez-Masto in California, Texas, American Samoa, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, and Arkansas. Kirsten Gillibrand is counting on a huge voter turnout for her campaign with women to secure big wins across Super Tuesday states. Kirsten had multiple GOTV events, and bussed people to vote.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #561 on: March 20, 2020, 03:28:28 PM »
« Edited: March 20, 2020, 03:35:54 PM by KaiserDave »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer_2020_presidential_campaign#/media/File:Tom_2020_819a29ab.png

Tom Steyer March Schedule

Team Tom has had a difficult month. Their standing in the polls has fallen dramatically, and tough losses in Nevada, South Carolina, and Iowa has hurt the campaign badly. However, Super Tuesday is a chance to reclaim the spotlight and the headlines. As well as a major delegate grab. The Steyer campaign is looking to win big California and out west. As well as in New England. Surrogates are being deployed where appropriate and in force, such as Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts and Michael Bennet in Colorado.

March
March 1: Barnstorm Los Angeles, all across town, major rally in the evening
March 2: Major Rally in Burlington VT and Boston MA
March 3: Major Rally in Denver in the Morning, GOTV in San Diego

Tom Steyer TV Ad: Crush Corruption

Aired High Intensity in ST States

(Cash photo in front of DC)

Washington is corrupted by dark money and special interests. They won't serve you because they are already serving them.... (cuts to Goldman Sachs headquarters in black and white)

(Black and White Gillibrand photo)

Kirsten Gillibrand can't fight corruption. She has benefitted from Washington's broken system. 100% rating from the NRA, and a Super PAC to broadcast lies on Tom Steyer.

(Cut to Color Tom Steyer speaking camera)

I believe in telling the truth, so I'm telling you that I have serious questions on Senator Gillibrand's ability to beat Washington corruption. No Super PACs, no dark money, just me saying what I believe. We need a Washington outsider to crush corruption and get results for you. As President I'll beat Washington dysfunction and get results for you and your family. Not the monied interests, we can have a constitutional republic of the people or an oligarchy of the few. I'm for the people, and for taking back our democracy. I'm Tom Steyer and I approve this message because it is time to crush corruption.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #562 on: March 21, 2020, 08:50:37 AM »
« Edited: March 26, 2020, 07:44:58 PM by Entropy In Action »

Current Endorsements:
Democrats

Stacey Abrams
Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
Karen Bass, US Rep. from CA-37
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05 and civil rights activist
Al Sharpton, minister and civil rights activist
Moms Demand Action
Post and Courier
Oprah Winfrey, former TV show host
Jaime Harrison, former chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party and candidate for US Senate
American Federation of Teachers
Beto O'Rourke, US Rep. from TX-16
Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
Mark Warner, US Senator from Virginia
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States
Hillary Clinton, former US Secretary of State and 2016 nominee for President
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Jesse Jackson, Sr., reverend and political activist
John Kerry, former US Secretary of State and 2004 nominee
Kyrsten Sinema, US Senator from Arizona
Debbie Stabenow, US Senator from Michigan
Debbie Dingell, US Rep. from MI-12
Steve Bullock, Governor of Montana
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Tom Miller, Attorney General of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, US Senator from New Hampshire
Las Vegas Sun
Steve Shurtleff, Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives
Douglas Ley, New Hampshire House Majority Leader
Joyce Craig, Mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire
Carolyn Goodman, Mayor of Las Vegas, Nevada
Kate Marshall, Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
Ben McAdams, US Rep. from UT-04
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado
Jared Golden, US Rep. from ME-02
Jason Crow, US Rep. from CO-06
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida

Kirsten Gillibrand
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Abby Finkenauer, US Rep. from IA-01
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
NARAL Pro-Choice America
IUOE Local 234, labor union (IA)
Cedric Crear, Las Vegas City Councilor, Ward 5
Planned Parenthood
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
League of United Latin American Citizens
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Dianne Feinstein, US Senator from California
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Smart Solutions PAC
Cory Booker, US Senator from New Jersey
Jim Clyburn, House Majority Whip, US Rep. from SC-06
NAACP, civil rights organization
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada and former Senate Majority Leader
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Ilhan Omar, US Rep. from MN-05
Jon Stewart, former television show host, comedian, and activist
Stephen Colbert, television show host and comedian
John Oliver, television show host and comedian
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Tony Evers, Governor of Wisconsin
Cindy Axne, US Rep. from IA-03
Service Employees International Union
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California
Culinary Workers Union Local 226, labor union from Nevada
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Jared Polis, Governor of Colorado
Priorities USA Action
Sheila Jackson Lee, US Rep. from TX-18
Julian Castro, former US HUD Secretary
Al Green, US Rep. from TX-09
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Steve Adler, Mayor of Austin, Texas
Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City, New York
London Breed, Mayor of San Francisco, California
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
Rashida Tlaib, US Rep. from MI-13
Maria Cantwell, US Senator from Washington
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
College Democrats of America
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Ann Kirkpatrick, US Rep. from AZ-02
Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, US Rep. from FL-26
Darren Soto, US Rep. from FL-09

Tom Steyer
John Lynch, former Governor of New Hampshire
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington
Ted Lieu, US Rep. from CA-33
Sierra Club, environmentalist organization
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Michael Bennet, US Senator from Colorado
UNITEHERE, labor union
Seth Moulton, US Rep. from MA-06
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
AFL-CIO, major labor union
Chris Pappas, US Rep. from NH-01
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Des Moines Register
New Hampshire Union Leader
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
Joe Cunningham, US Rep. from SC-01
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Nina Turner, former Ohio State Senator and chair of Our Revolution
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Harley Rouda, US Rep. from CA-48
Tim Kaine, US Senator from Virginia
Raphael Warnock, pastor and candidate for US Senate from Georgia
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
Tom Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania
Xavier Becerra, Attorney General of California
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Lauren Underwood, US Rep. from IL-14
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Nikki Fried, Florida State Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan
Val Demings, US Rep. from FL-10

National Polling (17-19 February 2020)

Democrats
Stacey Abrams - 38%
Kirsten Gillibrand - 33%
Tom Steyer - 24%
Undecided - 5%

Republicans
Mike Pence - 86%

Other - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Libertarians
Austin Petersen - 89%
Other - 5%
Undecided - 6%

Credits:
Tom Steyer: 0.2
Stacey Abrams: 1.8
Kirsten Gillibrand: 1
Steve Bullock: 0.2

Mike Pence: free to announce the endorsement of any current Republican Party members except Bill Weld (non-Republican endorsements become available once the general election phase starts)

Austin Petersen: free to announce the endorsement of any current Libertarian Party members + Bill Weld (non-Libertarian endorsements become available once the general election begins)

Also, for those feeling like they're missing credits, early purchases and reservations were accounted for prior to posting.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #563 on: March 21, 2020, 04:15:41 PM »

(Images of hosts are from Wikimedia Commons; vote count/projection/SDE/delegate totals were made by SouthCarolinaAaron and are used with his express permission)

Election Results 2020

King: And I'm John King. And we're here to bring you the results of the biggest night of the primary season, Super Tuesday.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 7 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: Stacey Abrams leading in Virginia early on while Tom Steyer is ahead in Vermont. However, we are not yet ready to make a projection in either state. We can, however, make a projection in American Samoa, where vote counting has already finished, as the US overseas territory is several hours ahead of the continental US.

Blitzer: An early call for Gillibrand, and, as we mentioned earlier, early leads for Steyer and Abrams.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and it will be interesting to see how those leads hold up, as both Steyer and Abrams have won major victories in the respective vicinities of those two states.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if it continues as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #564 on: March 21, 2020, 04:31:19 PM »

Election Results 2020

King: And I'm John King. And we're here to bring you the results of the biggest night of the primary season, Super Tuesday.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 7:30 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: We also have a pair of projections to make.

Blitzer: Stacey Abrams having now won in Virginia and North Carolina while Tom Steyer remains ahead in Vermont. However, we are not yet ready to make a projection in that state.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and it will be interesting to see how that lead holds up, what with Gillibrand continuing to lead the pack in national polling, according to recent averages.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if it continues as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #565 on: March 21, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 8 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: We also have a pair of projections to make.

Blitzer: Tom Steyer running very well in this new batch of states, leading or, in the case of Massachusetts, already victorious in all of them except Tennessee, where Stacey Abrams leads. He also wins the state of Vermont with about half the vote in.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and it will be interesting to see how those leads hold up, given that certain states, such as Oklahoma, are expected to potentially give large percentages of the vote to Governor Bullock tonight.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #566 on: March 21, 2020, 05:29:01 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 8:30 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: We also have a projection to make.

Blitzer: Stacey Abrams winning Arkansas at poll closing; not a huge surprise, given it is a Southern state in a region with high African-American turnout and thus strong support for Abrams.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and it will be interesting to see how another state in that region, Tennessee, stacks up, as we are not ready to call it but Abrams looks strong there, as well.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #567 on: March 21, 2020, 05:48:33 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 9 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: We also have a projection to make.

Blitzer: Stacey Abrams winning Tennessee now; not a huge surprise, given it is a Southern state in a region with high African-American turnout and thus strong support for Abrams; in fact, if anything, it's a bit close for comfort for Abrams.

King: Indeed, Wolf, but a win is a win, and speaking of wins we now have the final results and delegate totals from Vermont and Virginia.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see how those grow as the night rages. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #568 on: March 21, 2020, 06:04:32 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 9:30 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: Despite all those results, we do not have a projection to make at this time.

King: Indeed, Wolf, but despite that we have some good news for Stacey Abrams out of North Carolina.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see how those grow as the night rages. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #569 on: March 21, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 10 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

King: Meanwhile, we have final results from four states, two of which we can only just now project.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #570 on: March 21, 2020, 06:27:43 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 10:30 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

Blitzer: We can also make a projection in the state of Utah at this time.

King: Meanwhile, we have final results from Arkansas, and it's more good news for Stacey Abrams.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #571 on: March 21, 2020, 06:42:48 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2020, 07:03:49 PM by Entropy In Action »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 11 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

King: Meanwhile, we have final results from Utah, and it's good news for Governor Bullock.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see how those grow as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #572 on: March 21, 2020, 07:04:19 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 11:30 PM in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

King: Meanwhile, we have final results from Utah, and it's good news for Governor Bullock.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see how those grow as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #573 on: March 21, 2020, 07:11:38 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now midnight in the east, and we are now getting the following results.

King: Steyer's lead dropping a little, but it is CNN's current belief that he will improve as the San Francisco Bay area comes in.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #574 on: March 21, 2020, 07:14:27 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. It is now 1 AM in the east, and we can now make the following projection.

King: Steyer winning his home state by a now much-increased margin, the only question now being what that margin will be at the end of the night.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies