Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:03:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread  (Read 31342 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: May 30, 2020, 01:25:55 PM »

ELECTION NIGHT2020

Blitzer: Welcome back. I'm Wolf Blitzer.

Carlson: And I'm Tucker Carlson. And it is now 11:00 in the East, and we can now bring you more calls from the presidential race.

Blitzer: Indeed we can, Tucker, and here they are:

Carlson: Pence carrying a razor-thin race in Florida, albeit by a wider margin than Gillibrand in North Carolina. Both candidates picking up wins at this time. That gives Gillibrand 269 electoral votes to Pence's 244. Given that the House is still too close to call, this means Pence must sweep the remaining states to claim a victory tonight, as the format by which the House elects a President would advantage him.

Blitzer: The President is currently leading in Wisconsin, while Gillibrand has the lead in Nevada and Iowa. Meanwhile, in the Senate, we can make more calls. In Idaho, Republican Raśl Labrador has won, while Democratic incumbent Jeff Merkley has won re-election in Oregon. We can also make the following calls in key battlegrounds:

Carlson: All of these races are gains, meaning Democrats now have a net gain of 2 seats in the upper chamber; if Senator Gillibrand wins tonight, they will only require 1 more pickup, and if President Pence forces it to the House, they will need 2 more.

Current Maps:

Presidential

Senate
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #751 on: May 30, 2020, 01:38:50 PM »

ELECTION NIGHT2020

Blitzer: Welcome back. I'm Wolf Blitzer.

Carlson: And I'm Tucker Carlson. And it is now 1:00 in the East, and we can now bring you more calls from the presidential race.

Blitzer: Indeed we can, Tucker, and here they are:

Carlson: And thus, the electoral vote count being 281 for Gillibrand to 257 for Pence...

Blitzer: And thus, the Presidency is decided. Meanwhile, in the Senate, we are ready to call the six outstanding races. Firstly, Republican incumbent Dan Sullivan has won re-election in Alaska. And finally:

Carlson: This will give Democrats 52 Senate seats to the Republicans' 48, and 223 House seats to Republicans' 212. That said, thank you so much for tuning in to Election Night in America 2020! We've been your hosts, Tucker Carlson...

Blitzer: ...and Wolf Blitzer. Good night, folks.

Current Maps:

Presidential

Senate
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #752 on: May 30, 2020, 01:41:51 PM »

Well, folks, it's been quite the ride. Thanks all for playing, and stay tuned for Aaron and I's next election game, "Blood, Sweat, and Gore." See you then!
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #753 on: May 30, 2020, 01:42:52 PM »

Well, folks, it's been quite the ride. Thanks all for playing, and stay tuned for Aaron and I's next election game, "Blood, Sweat, and Gore." See you then!
Thank you so much for making this game. This is actually my first win on an Election Game, and it means so much that you stuck with myself, RGM, Aaron, David, and so many others that played.

I can't wait to play in the next game. You truly are the best mod imo. Thank you so much for this opportunity to play!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #754 on: May 30, 2020, 01:43:41 PM »

Thank you so much for making this game. This is actually my first win on an Election Game, and it means so much that you stuck with myself, RGM, Aaron, David, and so many others that played.

I can't wait to play in the next game. You truly are the best mod imo. Thank you so much for this opportunity to play!

You're welcome, mate.
RGM2609
« Reply #755 on: May 31, 2020, 06:56:21 AM »

Also, as a bonus to remember the good old times -

Mike Pence @formerpresidentpence

Despite being BETRAYED by DeSantis, I WON in Florida by an astounding margin! Even the betrayal of the Florida GOP was not enough to stop our movement: take that, DeSantis!

Mike Pence @formerpresidentpence

I have been BETRAYED by the entire party, and yet I came 1.000 votes in NC from winning - 2024 will be a treat. I wonder what ideology Flip Flopping Kirsten Gillibrand will have by then - probably anarchism!
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #756 on: June 01, 2020, 09:31:25 AM »

Tucker Carlson left Fox News to return to CNN in this universe after Trump's resignation. Great TL to follow and what a conclusion.

A good ending with some angry Pence tweets!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #757 on: June 01, 2020, 10:25:33 AM »

Tucker Carlson left Fox News to return to CNN in this universe after Trump's resignation. Great TL to follow and what a conclusion.

A good ending with some angry Pence tweets!

Thanks, mate!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies