PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 12:49:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 ... 244
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 290724 times)
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2500 on: May 17, 2022, 08:44:38 PM »

Watching the Trumpsists flip because they think Barnette is a secret liberal and Oz will lose is hilarious. Oz will win in the end, and Barnette's no more a liberal than I am a conservative.

It's clear the only reason Trumpists think Barnette is a plant is because she's a Black woman, but somehow we are supposed to believe Republicans aren't racist or sexist? Okay. Sure.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2501 on: May 17, 2022, 08:49:38 PM »

Tough to watch this immediate endorsement from Biden.  John has a chance to be a decent US Senator and we can only hope our ineffective corpse of a President doesn't drag him down along with his failing administration.  

lol you tried it. good try tho!

I don't follow.  I mean, obviously Fetterman doesn't want someone with a ~20% approval among independents attached to his hip in what's going to be a close race.  And if you are gung-ho about "flipping" a seat I'd focus on intangibles rather than association with unpopular public figures.  This is smart stuff and I provide it for free.  Godspeed!
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #2502 on: May 17, 2022, 09:01:39 PM »

Tough to watch this immediate endorsement from Biden.  John has a chance to be a decent US Senator and we can only hope our ineffective corpse of a President doesn't drag him down along with his failing administration.  

I don't follow.  I mean, obviously Fetterman doesn't want someone with a ~20% approval among independents attached to his hip in what's going to be a close race.  And if you are gung-ho about "flipping" a seat I'd focus on intangibles rather than association with unpopular public figures.  This is smart stuff and I provide it for free.  Godspeed!

Lol Biden endorsed Fetterman? Good now can tie him to Bidenflation
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2503 on: May 17, 2022, 09:02:09 PM »

Fetterman's entire thing has been that he wants to be that 51st vote for Democrats, to prop *up* the Biden admin, to actually *help* get things done. So, no.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #2504 on: May 17, 2022, 09:08:56 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2022, 09:13:37 PM by Brittain33 »

Fetterman's entire thing has been that he wants to be that 51st vote for Democrats, to prop *up* the Biden admin, to actually *help* get things done. So, no.

See, the real problem with the Biden administration is that they haven't done enough to mess up our country.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2505 on: May 17, 2022, 09:10:52 PM »

Blue no matter who! Thank you Mr. President!

KHive in f***ing shambles
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2506 on: May 17, 2022, 09:12:41 PM »

Barnette was too left wing
Lourdes
United States

« Reply #2507 on: May 17, 2022, 09:18:41 PM »

Fetterman has overtaken Kenyatta in Philly.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2508 on: May 17, 2022, 09:20:06 PM »

Oz has the momentum
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2509 on: May 17, 2022, 09:24:52 PM »

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2510 on: May 17, 2022, 09:48:55 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2022, 10:17:33 PM by Starbucks Union Thug »

No, what?  I'm again not following.  Are you saying that carting Joe around PA is going to be a boon for Fetterman's chances?  Hope you don't fancy a career a campaign managing.  

And you’ll be very disappointed when Fetterman the 51st Vote arrives and all the sudden Coons and Hickenlooper are playing the same game Sinema and Manchin are.  Tell me you are at least perceptive enough to recognize that.  I support John because I just think he’s authentic, which is more than I can say for 99% of Congress.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2511 on: May 17, 2022, 09:57:22 PM »

Lol Biden endorsed Fetterman? Good now can tie him to Bidenflation

If Fetterman is smart he won't let him and he'll stay as far away as possible over the next several months. 
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2512 on: May 17, 2022, 10:04:47 PM »

This has been hyped as the most intense primary of the year, and it did not disappoint.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #2513 on: May 17, 2022, 10:14:25 PM »

Oz is now less than 2,000 votes behind McCormick (.2%)
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2514 on: May 17, 2022, 10:18:14 PM »

It’s Mehmet’s world and we just live in it.
sting in the rafters
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2515 on: May 17, 2022, 10:18:26 PM »

If I'm reading nyt right most of the outstanding vote in GOP primary is in Bucks/Delco. In theory should be in Oz's wheelhouse but we'll see what Barnette eats from him.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #2516 on: May 17, 2022, 10:28:09 PM »

Oz’s lead has shrunk to .3%
sting in the rafters
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2517 on: May 17, 2022, 10:33:42 PM »

Oz world! Oz world! Party time! Excellent!

In all seriousness its gonna f---ing blow when Fetterman loses in November off turnout differential alone and the consensus starts calling him damaged goods. Better not do him like Sestak.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #2518 on: May 17, 2022, 10:34:35 PM »

LMFAO if both Oz AND Cawthorn lose tonight!

MAGA world was acting like Trump was eternal kingmaker because a guy who literally branded himself a hillbilly and thus had name recognition from some terrible Netflix movie that came out a couple years ago managed to barely win a Republican primary in Ohio. (I was SHOCKED!)

Failing to win key races in states which are ACTUALLY swing states nowadays, in extremely high profile national races with even more famous candidates, despite Trump's endorsement is FAR more damning and significant.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2519 on: May 17, 2022, 10:38:33 PM »

In all seriousness its gonna f---ing blow when Fetterman loses in November off turnout differential alone and the consensus starts calling him damaged goods. Better not do him like Sestak.

Fetterman could beat Oz.  I wouldn’t call him the favorite but it’s not some unfathomable thing. 
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #2520 on: May 17, 2022, 10:40:41 PM »

Fetterman could beat Oz.  I wouldn’t call him the favorite but it’s not some unfathomable thing. 

Fetterman is indeed favored over Oz.

I was very much a doomer about November until the SCOTUS draft leak. Ever since then, I think... we still lose both Houses, but not AS bad, and Fetterman is absolutely favored against Oz, toss-up against McCormick.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2521 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:57 PM »

I've seen people on my TL try saying that the PA Democratic Party endorsed Lamb and not only is this false, but also like.. who cares? lol
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2522 on: May 17, 2022, 10:42:19 PM »

Is McCormick still in this?
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #2523 on: May 17, 2022, 10:43:57 PM »

MontCo is done. Oz is within 700 votes.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2524 on: May 17, 2022, 10:45:43 PM »

Who would have thought that the Trump candidate is relying on a late midnight vote drop from the Philadelphia area and is benefitting from a constantly increasing amount of voters?
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 ... 244  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies