Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:42:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 ... 284
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 348626 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2475 on: October 29, 2021, 03:46:37 PM »

Anyways to sum up my thoughts on this entire race, CHILL OUT!
Just accept this is a very uncertain race, there has been insufficient polling in a time when we don’t even know how accurate polling is given the 2020 failures and the failures of GA runoffs/CA recall. Let’s just appreciate what a ride this has been and not reach any conclusions until the votes are in. Early voting data looks better for Dems than polls show but that easily could be a mirage. Anyone saying “Youngkin will win” or “TMac will win” is rushing given what little good data we have. Fwiw I think TMac pulls it off, but I could easily be wrong and that’s okay.
I also would caution against using this race to predict midterms because the environment EASILY could be better OR worse.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2476 on: October 29, 2021, 03:47:55 PM »

4 persons identified

Stop spamming or create a new thread to give up to the minute updates on this non-issue that nobody cares about except that woman who has been a GOP operative for a decade.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2477 on: October 29, 2021, 03:48:06 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2021, 03:56:38 PM by Chips »

Anyways to sum up my thoughts on this entire race, CHILL OUT!
Just accept this is a very uncertain race, there has been insufficient polling in a time when we don’t even know how accurate polling is given the 2020 failures and the failures of GA runoffs/CA recall. Let’s just appreciate what a ride this has been and not reach any conclusions until the votes are in. Early voting data looks better for Dems than polls show but that easily could be a mirage. Anyone saying “Youngkin will win” or “TMac will win” is rushing given what little good data we have. Fwiw I think TMac pulls it off, but I could easily be wrong and that’s okay.
I also would caution against using this race to predict midterms because the environment EASILY could be better OR worse.

THANK YOU! I agree with this wholeheartedly!

To add on to this, everyone just needs to stop treating this as if their prediction will be right or much more likely to be right than anyone else's. The fact is...No one knows 100% what will happen in an election and before we know the results, no one's predictions are truly much more likely to be right or wrong than anyone else's. If I end up being wrong one way of the other, I will own it up and admit I was wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and I know everyone has gotten plenty of races wrong.

If jimmie or Non Swing Voter end up being right, I will congratulate them for getting it more right than most and will own up for being wrong and everyone should do the same.
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #2478 on: October 29, 2021, 03:50:37 PM »

I have no idea what's going to happen on Tuesday. But if you told me 2 1/2 years ago that a Republican would get elected Governor of Virginia and not because of Ralph Northam, I probably wouldn't have believed you.
compucomp

« Reply #2479 on: October 29, 2021, 03:50:49 PM »

This was reported on NBC29, a local news. Again, it appears that Non Swing Voter is blatantly lying.

I think it's becoming over blown and even I think it won't change any voters.

Most dems I know think its funny.

-- fairfax resident who thinks youngkin ayala and herring win

Um, this most certainly should not be funny to anyone on the left. Remember when Trump and his toadies called the Jan. 6 insurrectionists Antifa/BLM false flag provocateurs? Do you really want to give them legitimate ammunition for such claims?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2480 on: October 29, 2021, 03:52:45 PM »

So if McAuliffe loses, I guess it proves that Democrats can't just run on "Orange Man Bad", even in blue states.
MargieCat
United States

« Reply #2481 on: October 29, 2021, 03:54:00 PM »

4 persons identified

I thought it was Enrique Tarrio.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2482 on: October 29, 2021, 03:55:03 PM »

So if McAuliffe loses, I guess it proves that Democrats can't just run on "Orange Man Bad", even in blue states.

T-Mac should focus on other issues as well.  The all Trump all the time thing is played out.  The rest of the GOP is awful enough on its own.  He should be hammering the abortion issue more.  Virginia doesn't want the Texas freak show coming here.  There was essentially a third party ad that said this.  And focused on the GOP's bible-thumping nonsense.  T-Mac should be spending the last two days hammering issues where the GOP is deeply unpopular in VA like abortion, gun control, gay marriage, etc., and remind people that fleece boy is on the wrong side on all these issues.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2483 on: October 29, 2021, 03:58:55 PM »

We have reached 100 pages.

My new goal is now 120.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2484 on: October 29, 2021, 04:01:50 PM »

My new goal is now 120.
It took us 20 hours to go through 5 pages.
If we continued at this rate, we'd be reaching page 120 in 80 hours, which is around the time polls will close on November 2.
Remarkable.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2485 on: October 29, 2021, 04:04:20 PM »

wtf is happening
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2486 on: October 29, 2021, 04:04:51 PM »

My new goal is now 120.
If we continued at this rate, we'd be reaching page 120 in 80 hours, which is around the time polls will close on November 2.
Remarkable.

Much like early voting it will go at a faster pace the closer we get to the election.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2487 on: October 29, 2021, 04:05:09 PM »

with respect to?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2488 on: October 29, 2021, 04:05:25 PM »

Atlas being Atlas, its usual self.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2489 on: October 29, 2021, 04:06:33 PM »

My new goal is now 120.
Remarkable.

Much like early voting it will go at a faster pace the closer we get to the election.
Einstein's Fourth Law of Gravitation says that the posting rates get higher the sooner you get to polls closing on Election Day.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2490 on: October 29, 2021, 04:08:31 PM »

The Charlottesville stunt is over blown imo.. and is late in the game
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #2491 on: October 29, 2021, 04:09:30 PM »

What an odd situation...This just made an already bizarre election even weirder. I'm confused. Something fishy is going on with this but I'm not quite sure whether the Dems or the GOP look worse with this story.

How could this story possibly make the Republican Party look bad?

If it's proven that the whole story of Democrats posing is a lie, that could make the GOP seem a lot less trustworthy.

There is absolutely no indication of this

Maybe, but there's no truly definitive proof that this is a Democratic farce at the moment either.

You're completely right, black and female Democratic staffers suddenly being all in on white supremacy should be an ever growing concern for the American society. Or, you know, maybe admit that T-Mac made a terrible blunder here.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2492 on: October 29, 2021, 04:13:03 PM »

What an odd situation...This just made an already bizarre election even weirder. I'm confused. Something fishy is going on with this but I'm not quite sure whether the Dems or the GOP look worse with this story.

If it's proven that the whole story of Democrats posing is a lie, that could make the GOP seem a lot less trustworthy.

Maybe, but there's no truly definitive proof that this is a Democratic farce at the moment either.

You're completely right, black and female Democratic staffers suddenly being all in on white supremacy should be an ever growing concern for the American society. Or, you know, maybe admit that T-Mac made a terrible blunder here.

Blunder how?  What's wrong with Democrats pretending to be Republicans?  Republicans keep showing up at these board meetings pretending to be parents.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2493 on: October 29, 2021, 04:13:39 PM »

I mean it could just be idiot staffers having fun while not even covering their tracks
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2494 on: October 29, 2021, 04:14:03 PM »

Did tmac send these people out to pull this?
ChineseConservative
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2495 on: October 29, 2021, 04:16:56 PM »

4 persons identified

Lmao at proudly putting “unemployed” in your twitter biography. I’m assuming that will be his long term employment status going forward.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2496 on: October 29, 2021, 04:20:51 PM »

It's not even certain that any of these are members of the Democratic Party is what I was trying to say. I'm at a loss as to what to believe in this story still.

I will agree with everyone that IF this is true, it will be VERY damaging for McAuliffe to say the least.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2497 on: October 29, 2021, 04:22:13 PM »

Because of course:

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #2498 on: October 29, 2021, 04:22:53 PM »

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2499 on: October 29, 2021, 04:24:34 PM »

Because of course:

Skeptical, most of the people investigated have direct connections with the Virginia Democrats so it seems the Lincoln Project is just trying to take the blame .
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 ... 284  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies