Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 03:58:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 292486 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2525 on: October 07, 2021, 09:27:06 PM »

Biden Approvals aren't gonna look like this next yr they will be much improved and +11 Rs crossed over to increase Debt Ceiling anyone thinking that OH, NC and FL is in the bag and the H don't know Biden is the comeback kid
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2526 on: October 07, 2021, 10:14:13 PM »

Ipsos Core Political Data (weekly), Oct. 6-7, 1005 adults

Approve 48 (+2)
Disapprove 47 (-3)

Before today, Biden was last above water in this poll four weeks ago, when he was at 47/46.

The change is just outside the 4% margin of error. It is likely real.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2527 on: October 07, 2021, 10:16:52 PM »

Approve 48 (+2)
Disapprove 47 (-3)

Before today, Biden was last above water in this poll four weeks ago, when he was at 47/46.

See if it holds up. This poll can be rather bouncy.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2528 on: October 07, 2021, 10:55:23 PM »

Approve 48 (+2)
Disapprove 47 (-3)

COVID-19 is leaving that's why Biden will get near 52/48 Approvals again, not just on the 4=7T dollar spending, it helps but Everything is open again, except the fact we still have to wear masks
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2529 on: October 08, 2021, 05:51:04 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2021, 05:56:35 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

Mills is in a tight race with LePage, so it is a 304 map and the House maybe gone for D's unless VR is passed and Manchin reaffirms his support for Filibuster eventhough it hurts his own VR bill

The 304 map doesn't have Voter Suppression only GA and Southern states including IA and OH, and that's all we need to win Prez anyhow

The Trump Administration just used Executive Privilege to block his Lieutenants from Testifying, this is what happens when DOJ, Garland protected Trump in a Civil Lawsuit, FBI didn't charge Trump on incitement of Riot eventhough many BLM protesters get charged with misdemeanors, inciting a riot is a crime, I learned that in HS when people jumped the turnstyles at subways and butted many people in line to get to front

I told you pbower2A that it's like to the South what impeachment was, it's not gonna matter the Insurrectionists hearings of Commission

The Commission isn't gonna have not nearly the top of power Select Commission on Benghazi for one Rs had 230 seats D's only have 220 and we're able to greatly influence the public
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2530 on: October 08, 2021, 08:40:17 AM »

Redfield & Wilton
45% approve
37% disapprove

Trafalgar Group
40% approve
56% disapprove

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #2531 on: October 08, 2021, 12:02:02 PM »

What’s with all the trash polls lately
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2532 on: October 08, 2021, 12:48:57 PM »

Never throw out a poll.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2533 on: October 08, 2021, 02:36:18 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2021, 02:40:54 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Haven't heard much from pbower2A especially in 2024 Prez threads the Jobs report was just awful 194K

Biden is betting his Build back Better Agenda will bring back jobs most of the Jobs are retail Part time or Factory work working 30 hrs or less they're not White collar jobs except nursing many people dropped out of workforce that's why they ended Unemployment

Post office is going Bankrupt again, there isn't much volume of mail, I am waiting on my Golden State stimulus
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2534 on: October 08, 2021, 02:46:24 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2021, 02:55:17 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Surely the president can only go up from here...?
Mills is in trouble and so is Whitmer there are people that dropped out of Labor force because they don't want to work retail or Factory they give you 30hrs or less so they can get around Health care mandate

That's why unemployment is 4.8 but only 200K jobs

You can always work two jobs but some people don't want to give up their sleep.

Work 6Hrs during wk and then 6 Hrs on weekends No days off

I worked overtime more than 40 hrs to make up for 30 hrs or less I was given during the non Xmas season you sacrifice sleep because of Traffic

But if you look at Help Wanted ads it's retail, Nursing and Factory that's it

Retail and Warehouse are high burnout jobs, that's why they're always looking for workers

It takes 6 months to build up Unemployment and it's 180 not 210 days now, you don't get Unemployment if you exhausted you unemployment or haven't worked for a yr or longer as soon as you get a job, too
They're looking for experienced Automobile factory workers omly

If you get fired in 90 days or less, Probation no Unemployment benefits
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #2535 on: October 08, 2021, 05:10:12 PM »

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2536 on: October 08, 2021, 05:18:05 PM »

Many polls have large numbers of undecided.

COVID-19 should be gone by now, except that huge numbers of people fail to get inoculated. The President can't compel inoculations, but anyone who does not get inoculated is a fool. Can one fault the President for failing to convince people brainwashed into believing that inoculation will turn them into zombies or do something similarly horrible? 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2537 on: October 08, 2021, 05:40:28 PM »

Many polls have large numbers of undecided.

COVID-19 should be gone by now, except that huge numbers of people fail to get inoculated. The President can't compel inoculations, but anyone who does not get inoculated is a fool. Can one fault the President for failing to convince people brainwashed into believing that inoculation will turn them into zombies or do something similarly horrible?  

It's a 304 map anyways, the Job report was bad Biden is tracking 48/47% right where his Approvals were on Election night it's not gonna change from now until Election day

,RH abd 51or 52 SEN UNLESS COVID DISAPOEARS

Biden 50/45% Election night His approvals are 48/47

We net With, PA and GA and AZ are battleground states and TX and FL are gonna determine H control, the H races, Rs have Giv abd Sen in the bag in TX and FL
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #2538 on: October 08, 2021, 09:04:58 PM »

Redfield & Wilton
45% approve
37% disapprove

Trafalgar Group
40% approve
56% disapprove

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

A- pollster with a stellar track record. Misses in GA, MI, PA, AZ, NV in 2020 and only a 16 point miss in the CA recall.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2539 on: October 08, 2021, 10:22:33 PM »

Biden isn't at 42% Approvals
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2540 on: October 08, 2021, 10:30:39 PM »

YOU know Biden isn't at 42% and you know it, it's an ONLINE POLL NOT A SCIENTIFIC POLL JUST LIKE ALL THE POLLS IN 2020 OVERSIZED TOO MANY DS
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2541 on: October 09, 2021, 10:48:43 AM »

It's important to note that Biden is at 48/47% and he won the EC 304 blue wall at 50/45%, it's a 304mapbtil further notice

We get to 268 with WI, PA, and MI and VA 13/AZ 11/GA 15 gets D's over 268
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #2542 on: October 09, 2021, 11:50:48 AM »

I honestly think the thing hurting the President's approval ratings is more fundamental and something the media is rarely talking about. (I think most of the other stuff is just kindling on a fire.) It's the rapidly increasing cost of groceries and day-to-day essentials. Speaking for myself, it's something I've noticed and almost everyone talks about in real life interactions. I'm not blaming Biden for it, but a lot of people probably are or are otherwise frustrated and taking it out on the party in power. If this doesn't get resolved, I think that is what could crush us in the midterms. The best price for a gallon of milk early this year was less than $1.50. Now it's closer to $2.50. There are a multitude of things I've seen in the grocery store jump in price by similar margins.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2543 on: October 09, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »

I honestly think the thing hurting the President's approval ratings is more fundamental and something the media is rarely talking about. (I think most of the other stuff is just kindling on a fire.) It's the rapidly increasing cost of groceries and day-to-day essentials. Speaking for myself, it's something I've noticed and almost everyone talks about in real life interactions. I'm not blaming Biden for it, but a lot of people probably are or are otherwise frustrated and taking it out on the party in power. If this doesn't get resolved, I think that is what could crush us in the midterms. The best price for a gallon of milk early this year was less than $1.50. Now it's closer to $2.50. There are a multitude of things I've seen in the grocery store jump in price by similar margins.

But inflation is slowly but surely settling down. Of course fixing the trade wars will help.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2544 on: October 09, 2021, 09:08:36 PM »

But inflation is slowly but surely settling down. Of course fixing the trade wars will help.

Inflation isn't slowing down clothing, food, Electric and Gas bills and insurance bills are gradually increasing

Don't forget Gas prices was a dollar less too at pimp its extremely hogh

Why do you think Whitmer might lose, Autos I'm MI and Gas prices at pump are 1.00 more than 2020

Medical and Life insurance premiums are rising too
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2545 on: October 10, 2021, 11:51:14 AM »

Where do you live where a gallon of milk is $1.50 or even $2.50? In Philly/Philly-area, it's always been closer to $3.50.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2546 on: October 10, 2021, 11:51:45 AM »

CBS News/YouGov
Oct 6-8

50% approve
50% disapprove

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats-build-back-better-americans-dont-know-opinion-poll/
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2547 on: October 10, 2021, 11:57:56 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 12:03:43 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

I am not worried about Biden Approvals, the R trying to shutdown the country in a Pandemic, isn't good and states aren't partisan as they're are in Prez Elections, abd against Infrastructure innH and Spending bill, they should lower it to 1.5T like Manchin but they won't

We can get a 1976 map and still keep the H and Senate, it was bordering on this for a long time and 2o18 proved it Sinema and Brown winning at same time Ducey, Hogan, Baker and DeWine winning

2022/ Craig, Steele, LePage, Ayotte, Sununu and Baker can win at same time V,an Hollen, Ryan, Demings and Crist winning 52+ seats along with H gives us DC Statehood, Yester isn't a Manchin blue dog, he is a Casey and Warner moderate

Look at polls Whitmer and LePage winning and Ryan and Demings only down by 4 and Crist is a strong debator

Whitmer is in HOT WATER DUE TO High  Gas prices in an autbile state Ford inI

It's unlikely but it could happen

Rs saying that Ryan, Demings and Crist won't win even if we win every battleground state is silly, Ryanooks like Beshear and we won in Red KY when Trump wasn't on ballot

The only state safe is IA due to high POPULAR of KZom Reynolds, I visited IA and they love Her
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2548 on: October 10, 2021, 12:42:09 PM »

I know they are two different polls, but that's a pretty big difference between the two YouGov polls.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2549 on: October 10, 2021, 12:43:38 PM »

I know they are two different polls, but that's a pretty big difference between the two YouGov polls.

If i recall, they also had much different 2020 election polls, too.

i wonder if one is online, one is live?
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies