Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 06:51:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 293316 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2625 on: October 13, 2021, 08:55:24 PM »

I’m starting to think maybe Biden is the Macron of America.
Think about it, both were underdogs at first who arguably got very lucky (Biden in the primaries, Macron from the start up to the first round) and then managed to win against a far right populist with a coalition of suburbanites and disgruntled leftists.
The main difference is that Macron actually won in a relative landslide, but I attribute that to France being still less polarized than the US.
Now, both are very unpopular. If you think Biden isn’t unpopular, you are a hack. (And if you think Macron isn’t unpopular, you have time travelled back to 2017) However, both do appear to be leading in polls (well for Dems it’s the GCB) The accuracy of these polls obviously can be questioned.

The Trump Le Pen comparison might work as well. Le Pen has been the likely opponent against Macron for a while (although that could be changing) and Trump is essentially the likely opponent if he chooses to run again (let’s be honest, he will)
Idk random thoughts but it’s clear Biden isn’t the next FDR, although I still am unsure about the Carter comparison given the differences.

I’d say he is more like the next LBJ. Good ideas however a foreign policy event beyond their control brings their approvals down

Their experience in the Senate is a good parallel too.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2626 on: October 13, 2021, 08:59:58 PM »

Think about it, both were underdogs at first who arguably got very lucky (Biden in the primaries, Macron from the start up to the first round) and then managed to win against a far right populist with a coalition of suburbanites and disgruntled leftists.
The main difference is that Macron actually won in a relative landslide, but I attribute that to France being still less polarized than the US.
Now, both are very unpopular. If you think Biden isn’t unpopular, you are a hack. (And if you think Macron isn’t unpopular, you have time travelled back to 2017) However, both do appear to be leading in polls (well for Dems it’s the GCB) The accuracy of these polls obviously can be questioned.

The Trump Le Pen comparison might work as well. Le Pen has been the likely opponent against Macron for a while (although that could be changing) and Trump is essentially the likely opponent if he chooses to run again (let’s be honest, he will)
Idk random thoughts but it’s clear Biden isn’t the next FDR, although I still am unsure about the Carter comparison given the differences.

I’d say he is more like the next LBJ. Good ideas however a foreign policy event beyond their control brings their approvals down
LBJ got stuff done.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2627 on: October 13, 2021, 09:08:06 PM »

As long as there is a Pandemic whomever is in office, the other party will blame the Party in charge and that's why we have Divided Govt now, and Sinema and Manchin won t change Filibuster

As I said earlier Rs aren't gonna wave a magic wand and End Covid if they get in charge, Covid is only gonna DISAPPEAR when our immune systems develop a permanent cure not just the vaccine, we still have Pnemonia and Flu even with Vaccines but it's a lot less because of our immune system
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2628 on: October 13, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2021, 10:33:33 PM by Obama-Biden Democrat »

The Economist/YouGov weekly tracker, Oct. 9-12, 1500 adults including 1266 RV

Adults:

Approve 40 (-2)
Disapprove 50 (+2)

Strongly approve 17 (-3)
Strongly disapprove 38 (+1)

RV:

Approve 42 (-2)
Disapprove 51 (+2)

Strongly approve 19 (-4)
Strongly disapprove 41 (+2)

GCB (RV only): D 45 (+2), R 37 (+1)

Those GCB numbers are showing that the Republican party is still hated, while the Democrats are disliked. People are frustrated by the lack of progress of the Biden administration, but they would not vote for the Republicans in 2022.

I am getting a 2002 vibe for 2022.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2629 on: October 13, 2021, 10:08:18 PM »

LBJ got stuff done.

Plus, the Afghanistan withdrawal which Biden got out of the way is not comparable to the Vietnam War.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #2630 on: October 13, 2021, 10:37:41 PM »

LBJ got stuff done.
So is Biden. American rescue plan (providing stimulus checks to 85% of Americans), Covid vaccination rollout, buy American act, American families act, Paris climate accord, cancelling keystone XL pipeline, recognizing indigenous peoples, averting a government shutdown, $15 minimum wage for federal contractors, cancelling $11.5 billion of student loans etc.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2631 on: October 14, 2021, 03:04:53 AM »

Biden is at 50 approve, 49 disapprove in the new cnn poll

But this isn’t great for dems as a whole

This is what happens when you think the Election is Nov 2021 and not Nov 2022

Rs got LANDSLIDED IN CALI AND ATE GONNA LOSE VA, THEY STILL THINK THEY'RE GONBA WIN AND THEY LOST TWO STRAIGHT ELECTIOMS

GUESS WHAT IF McCarthy is Speaker, the burden of Legislation is gonna fall on him, BIDEN HAS THE VETO PIN FIR TWO YES IF Mccarthy shuts down Govt I'm a Pandemic, he will lose the Speakership in either 2024/2026

We know why Rs are afraid of D Trifecta, NOT FILIBUSTER, DC STATEHOOD AND IMMIGRATION, THE RS ARE HIDING BEHIND SINEMA FILIBUSTER TO TAKE POWER

I guess we better hope for an Obamacare situation with the bills. When Americans experience tangible effects from it, it may become much more popular. But that likely won't happen when Democrats need it to for their electoral prospects.

As for the idiots who think their lives will be worse off, I can only assume that they are Republicans who will never appreciate getting expanded broadband or whatever else from the bills. They're beyond reaching, and I don't really care, as frustrating as it is.

I'd we lose in 2022, Guess what, all the 2020 wave insurence seats Rs barely won in H and Senate will be up again in 2026 and D's can easily take H and S back and get 52/48 Senate and a 222/216 DH again in 2026, WHOMEVER have the H Majority, it won't be like Boehner 2010
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2632 on: October 14, 2021, 05:00:16 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2021, 05:05:47 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

The Economist/YouGov weekly tracker, Oct. 9-12, 1500 adults including 1266 RV

Adults:

Approve 40 (-2)
Disapprove 50 (+2)

Strongly approve 17 (-3)
Strongly disapprove 38 (+1)

RV:

Approve 42 (-2)
Disapprove 51 (+2)

Strongly approve 19 (-4)
Strongly disapprove 41 (+2)

GCB (RV only): D 45 (+2), R 37 (+1)

Those GCB numbers are showing that the Republican party is still hated, while the Democrats are disliked. People are frustrated by the lack of progress of the Biden administration, but they would not vote for the Republicans in 2022.

I am getting a 2002 vibe for 2022.

I guess when you look at the parties in a vacuum, even with the Democratic infighting, they're still at least trying to accomplish something practical. Meanwhile the GOP are making complete asses of themselves as their base keeps showing up at school board meetings and raving like lunatics about the two Big Lies regarding the pandemic and voting.

But we can't assume that Democrats are going to maintain their lead in the generic ballot. For whatever reason they have been doing okay in it thus far, but those undecideds are eventually going to back the GOP more and they'll probably reach a floor of about 44-47%. Sure, Democrats may get some of those undecideds too, but to get even a neutral year out of the midterms Democrats probably need to win the national popular vote by at least four or five points, and that may not end up occurring. It's the typical structural disadvantage that Democrats always have.

LBJ got stuff done.
So is Biden. American rescue plan (providing stimulus checks to 85% of Americans), Covid vaccination rollout, buy American act, American families act, Paris climate accord, cancelling keystone XL pipeline, recognizing indigenous peoples, averting a government shutdown, $15 minimum wage for federal contractors, cancelling $11.5 billion of student loans etc.

That is true. But he and the Democrats need to do more to remind people of that. Another big disadvantage the Democrats have is that Americans' memories are pathetically short.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2633 on: October 14, 2021, 05:20:47 PM »

Florida:

www.victory-insights.com

(D) Favorability by Candidate

We asked poll respondents if they had a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Biden,
Harris, DeSantis, and Trump, and several key patterns emerged. First of all,
DeSantis had the highest favorability (55%), followed by Trump (52%), Biden (51%),
and Harris (47%). DeSantis also had the highest “Very Favorable” percentage (42%),
as well as the lowest “Very Unfavorable” percentage (35%), indicating he’s in a
strong position in his home state. Harris, on the other hand, had the highest “Very
Unfavorable” percentage and the lowest “Very Favorable” percentage, indicating
that she maintains very low popularity in the state.

https://victory-insights.com/files/FLPresidentialPoll_Sep2021.pdf

This is not an approval poll, but favorability is usually close to approval at this stage. Biden lost Florida in 2020, so if he is above water in Florida he is almost certainly  above even nationwide,.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2634 on: October 14, 2021, 05:44:40 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2021, 05:53:11 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

We already know that D's must win WI, MI and PA and CO, NV and NH for 265 votes AZ, GA, VA gets us 278 to o 304 and FL, OH and NC give us 369 without IA

IA is gone Grassley is up 55/37 against Fink and DeSantis is up 47/39% over Crist and Fried😁😁😁😁

We're gonna have JUNKIE POLLS FROM NOW UNTIL ELECTION NIGHT

THE REASON Why Because  Commission said at the Outset as a Fmr Prez Trump doesn't have to Testify and the jobs that's being produced aren't White Collar job except for Nursing they're only part time retail work to make a loving you must have two of them which requires you to give up weekend and your sleep their overnight shifts, in order to get full time at retail you must get overnight same with Security

Biden said in a speech yesterday he opened more Ports for What kind of jobs Warehouse Factory work Labor jobs people on SSDI, under 62 aren't going for, because you can volunteer and work many of those jobs at Food Banks and not give up your secured salary

SSDI gives you a 60 dollar increase next yr and aren't subject to review like SSI people

We have been at a 304 map, but upsets can happen but not Nov 2021/ Nov 2022

It' saved me money on silly donations to Fink, Ryan and Demings and Beasley, I don't donate to candidate that's likely to win, I only donate to wave insurance, I donated to Kennedy, Bullock and Boiler but we lost MA because of no canvassing and AOC endorsed Markey
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2635 on: October 14, 2021, 05:54:13 PM »

Florida:

www.victory-insights.com

We asked poll respondents if they had a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Biden,
DeSantis had the highest favorability (55%), followed by Trump (52%), Biden (51%),
and Harris (47%). DeSantis also had the highest “Very Favorable” percentage (42%),
strong position in his home state. Harris, on the other hand, had the highest “Very

This is not an approval poll, but favorability is usually close to approval at this stage. Biden lost Florida in 2020, so if he is above water in Florida he is almost certainly  above even nationwide,.

But it's Florida. You can't take any of their polls at face value.

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2636 on: October 14, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »

We already know that D's must win WI, MI and PA and CO, NV and NH for 265 votes AZ, GA, VA gets us 278 to o 304 and FL, OH and NC give us 369 without IA

IA is gone Grassley is up 55/37 against Fink and DeSantis is up 47/39% over Crist and Fried😁😁😁😁

THE REASON Why Because  Commission said at the Outset as a Fmr Prez Trump doesn't have to Testify and the jobs that's being produced aren't White Collar job except for Nursing they're only part time retail work to make a loving you must have two of them which requires you to give up weekend and your sleep their overnight shifts, in order to get full time at retail you must get overnight same with Security

Biden said in a speech yesterday he opened more Ports for What kind of jobs Warehouse Factory work Labor jobs people on SSDI, under 62 aren't going for, because you can volunteer and work many of those jobs at Food Banks and not give up your secured salary

People might take those and put off attending 4-year colleges, which is not such a bad idea when the 'college experience' is compromised. Many of the warehouse jobs involve driving a forklift, which is somewhat skilled.  What is different with COVID-19 is that the age of severely underpaying working people because employers can get away with it is over.

SSDI gives you a 60 dollar increase next yr and aren't subject to review like SSI people

Many people on SSDI are like me -- an industrial accident waiting to happen, one that could hurt not only the worker but also someone who tries to rescue that person.

We do not know the political dynamics. We don't know them until the electoral season is well underway.

It' saved me money on silly donations to Fink, Ryan and Demings and Beasley, I don't donate to candidate that's likely to win, I only donate to wave insurance, I donated to Kennedy, Bullock and Boiler but we lost MA because of no canvassing and AOC endorsed Markey

I have typically been to broke to do any donation. If I don;t have a financial stake I can be more objective.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2637 on: October 14, 2021, 06:05:04 PM »

Yes... it's Florida. Florida is usually close in national politics. It will be in 2022 and 2024 unless something incredibly crazy goes on.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2638 on: October 14, 2021, 06:07:55 PM »

Florida:

www.victory-insights.com

Florida polls have overestimated Dems in every election since 2000 unless Obama was on the ballot.  This poll gives Dems a one point lead in identification when Republicans had a high single digit lead there in the exit polls in 2018 and 2020.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2639 on: October 14, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »

Ipsos Core Political Data (weekly), Oct. 13-14, 1005 adults

Approve 46 (-2)
Disapprove 48 (+1)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2640 on: October 14, 2021, 09:39:33 PM »

Yes... it's Florida. Florida is usually close in national politics. It will be in 2022 and 2024 unless something incredibly crazy goes on.

Demings is behind by 4 pts the same pts as Biden lost FL bye, it's a Tilt R state

S019 thinks that ME 2ME and NH are R leaning but FL is a Safe D state that's why he doesn't appear here, but yet he tells me I am wrong about WI

Hillary tried that in 2016, that's old, and she çampaigned in FL while running only ads in WI and didn't visit WI, that's old news and SHE LOST
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2641 on: October 14, 2021, 10:40:25 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2021, 10:50:37 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

THE REASON Why Because  Commission said at the Outset as a Fmr Prez Trump doesn't have to Testify and the jobs that's being produced aren't White Collar job except for Nursing they're only part time retail work to make a loving you must have two of them which requires you to give up weekend and your sleep their overnight shifts, in order to get full time at retail you must get overnight same with Security

People might take those and put off attending 4-year colleges, which is not such a bad idea when the 'college experience' is compromised. Many of the warehouse jobs involve driving a forklift, which is somewhat skilled.  What is different with COVID-19 is that the age of severely underpaying working people because employers can get away with it is over.

Many people on SSDI are like me -- an industrial accident waiting to happen, one that could hurt not only the worker but also someone who tries to rescue that person.

We do not know the political dynamics. We don't know them until the electoral season is well underway.

I have typically been to broke to do any donation. If I don;t have a financial stake I can be more objective.

Biden didn't campaign on Bringing back the same jobs, I'm April and
May 2022 we were producing 800K a mnth now it's 200K jobs Biden 3.5 T dollar plan says BUILD BACK BETTER ITS NOT GONNA HURT HIM IN SEN AND PREZ MAP BECAUSE OF 304 blue, he said just like Obama GREEN JOBS, THATS WHY OBAMA LOST CONGRESS IN 2020, BECAUSE Obama didn't bring the Green Jobs that he promised

Lol, many workers have Graduated from College that's taking those low skilled jobs, it's called Forebears and Earn and IBRs PAY 50/100 a mnth only LOANS BACK IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN debt on Student Loans, why do you think we have a Student Loan crisis, if College Graduates earned enough money as they do in military after Graduation the military puts monies on your student loans, there would be no any Student loan crisis. Loan everyone has a College Degree it's like a HS diploma that's why so many people are going to Nursing school

That was the pt I was making, the Govt don't care how you pay back loans they want you to take 3 jobs to pay them back because what does Govt take out of our checks income taxes,monies that can used to put on Student Loans, Credit Reports don't account for Food you have to pay, they only list your debts including housing

If you are under 35 you can be a Cop and serve  in Military but who wants to go thru that training run 2 miles a day and eat hardly any meat, but athletes

Gavin Newsom. Lied he said that if you didn't get your stimulus check you would get it thru mail last WK, it was another gimmick to get reelected, I still am waiting and waiting and waiting for my 600
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2642 on: October 14, 2021, 11:26:13 PM »

(snip -- heavily my stuff)

Biden didn't campaign on Bringing back the same jobs, I'm April and May 2022 we were producing 800K a mnth now it's 200K jobs Biden 3.5 T dollar plan says BUILD BACK BETTER ITS NOT GONNA HURT HIM IN SEN AND PREZ MAP BECAUSE OF 304 blue, he said just like Obama GREEN JOBS, THATS WHY OBAMA LOST CONGRESS IN 2020, BECAUSE Obama didn't bring the Green Jobs that he promised

Donald Trump is the one who promised an economic boom because only he could bring such about. Incumbents typically have a built-in advantage that they must really foul up to lose, and Trump came close to getting re-elected.

COVID-19 has disrupted the American economy much like a war. The mass death should be obvious enough, and President Biden has not made a commitment to the cheap-labor policies of  Republicans from Reagan to Trump that have kept wages low and prices stable. We have yet to know whether COVID-19 has decimated any categories of workers; any occupational category full of MAGA types is likely to have a worker shortage.

Lol, many workers have Graduated from College that's taking those low skilled jobs, it's called Forebears and Earn and IBRs PAY 50/100 a mnth only LOANS BACK IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN debt on Student Loans, why do you think we have a Student Loan crisis, if College Graduates earned enough money as they do in military after Graduation the military puts monies on your student loans, there would be no any Student loan crisis. Loan everyone has a College Degree it's like a HS diploma that's why so many people are going to Nursing school

If you have a college degree unlikely to put you on a fast track for economic success by joining some corporate bureaucracy, then $15 an offer as a warehouse worker looks much better than the $8 an hour wage recently offered. It's probably best that people who have little experience in honest-to-God toil before graduating from college get to learn what a factory, store, or warehouse is like. Who knows? We may be reverting to the pattern in which industrial workers were paid middle incomes again as was so in the three decades or so after World War II.

At some point, writing coherent reports, speaking clear English, and knowing some high-level math might be of value in getting ahead. Such has usually paid off, if not until age 30 or so.

Now we must ask what the purpose of a solid college education is: since the time of the medieval university it has been to improve the young adult. If one attends college and fails to learn that there is more to life than material indulgence, bureaucratic power, sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll, and cheap thrills, then one's education is wasted. The tragedy isn't that someone with a solid education ends up a machinist. The tragedy is that someone graduates from college and can't think of anything better to do than get drunk, fornicate, and imbibe in mass low culture. 

That was the pt I was making, the Govt don't care how you pay back loans they want you to take 3 jobs to pay them back because what does Govt take out of our checks income taxes,monies that can used to put on Student Loans, Credit Reports don't account for Food you have to pay, they only list your debts including housing

When semi-skilled work pays badly and those who do the work get treated badly, then that looks like a good reason to get a college degree even if its only advantage is to get one a job as a glorified clerk. A teller with a BA degree has a better chance of doing something else than does a teller with only a high-school diploma.

If you are under 35 you can be a Cop and serve  in Military but who wants to go thru that training run 2 miles a day and eat hardly any meat, but athletes

Police forces are attracting more people with college degrees. Police work is well paid and much safer (due to bullet-proof vests) than it used to be. All that one need do is to look at the "executed offenders" list  in some states. Twenty-five years ago many of them were cop-killers. There are far fewer of those, probably because those who pull a gun on a cop end up dead and never go on trial for Capital Murder.   

Gavin Newsom. Lied he said that if you didn't get your stimulus check you would get it thru mail last WK, it was another gimmick to get reelected, I still am waiting and waiting and waiting for my 600

When COVID-19 abates (it should have by now, but you cannot generally fault Democrats), we may have a robust economy in which practically anyone who wants a job can get one, if not his dream... and a job in which one need not have two just to pay the landlord. We have a housing shortage because America quit building residential properties other than McMansions after the 2008 crash. Much of our housing was built when America had 150 million or so people and we now have nearly 350 million, so we have some obvious imbalances.. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2643 on: October 15, 2021, 12:44:46 AM »

(snip -- heavily my stuff)

Biden didn't campaign on Bringing back the same jobs, I'm April and May 2022 we were producing 800K a mnth now it's 200K jobs Biden 3.5 T dollar plan says BUILD BACK BETTER ITS NOT GONNA HURT HIM IN SEN AND PREZ MAP BECAUSE OF 304 blue, he said just like Obama GREEN JOBS, THATS WHY OBAMA LOST CONGRESS IN 2020, BECAUSE Obama didn't bring the Green Jobs that he promised

Donald Trump is the one who promised an economic boom because only he could bring such about. Incumbents typically have a built-in advantage that they must really foul up to lose, and Trump came close to getting re-elected.

COVID-19 has disrupted the American economy much like a war. The mass death should be obvious enough, and President Biden has not made a commitment to the cheap-labor policies of  Republicans from Reagan to Trump that have kept wages low and prices stable. We have yet to know whether COVID-19 has decimated any categories of workers; any occupational category full of MAGA types is likely to have a worker shortage.

If you have a college degree unlikely to put you on a fast track for economic success by joining some corporate bureaucracy, then $15 an offer as a warehouse worker looks much better than the $8 an hour wage recently offered. It's probably best that people who have little experience in honest-to-God toil before graduating from college get to learn what a factory, store, or warehouse is like. Who knows? We may be reverting to the pattern in which industrial workers were paid middle incomes again as was so in the three decades or so after World War II.

At some point, writing coherent reports, speaking clear English, and knowing some high-level math might be of value in getting ahead. Such has usually paid off, if not until age 30 or so.

Now we must ask what the purpose of a solid college education is: since the time of the medieval university it has been to improve the young adult. If one attends college and fails to learn that there is more to life than material indulgence, bureaucratic power, sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll, and cheap thrills, then one's education is wasted. The tragedy isn't that someone with a solid education ends up a machinist. The tragedy is that someone graduates from college and can't think of anything better to do than get drunk, fornicate, and imbibe in mass low culture.  

When semi-skilled work pays badly and those who do the work get treated badly, then that looks like a good reason to get a college degree even if its only advantage is to get one a job as a glorified clerk. A teller with a BA degree has a better chance of doing something else than does a teller with only a high-school diploma.

Police forces are attracting more people with college degrees. Police work is well paid and much safer (due to bullet-proof vests) than it used to be. All that one need do is to look at the "executed offenders" list  in some states. Twenty-five years ago many of them were cop-killers. There are far fewer of those, probably because those who pull a gun on a cop end up dead and never go on trial for Capital Murder.    

When COVID-19 abates (it should have by now, but you cannot generally fault Democrats), we may have a robust economy in which practically anyone who wants a job can get one, if not his dream... and a job in which one need not have two just to pay the landlord. We have a housing shortage because America quit building residential properties other than McMansions after the 2008 crash. Much of our housing was built when America had 150 million or so people and we now have nearly 350 million, so we have some obvious imbalances..  

My Cousin whom went to the military and got a Law Degree is a successful Law Judge, but he went thru the military, Getting a college degree and a professional degree if you go thru Military which gave him Lawyer contacts did give a path to success but he had sickle cell anemia and wasn't compelled for Armed combat it I went to Military, I would have been exempt being the only boy to fight

But, Sickle cell you can't fight, if you are a pilot and the only make child, if you want to do arm combat you can

Just like if you have a Dad whom is a successful entrepreneur as Latino or White, you don't have to lift a finger to get a professional job or if your dad is a politician that's not true, if you have a dad as an Entrepreneur or serve d in military you can get a professional job and my cuz is paying off his student loans
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2644 on: October 15, 2021, 01:11:52 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2021, 01:19:31 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

It was a Gimmick because the Fed Govt hand out a stimulus checks thru Direct Deposit it wasn't thru the mail, but states are mailing your checks and it's a delay

Manchin said he will never vote for another stimulus, everyone said this last 600 that wás given to states, should of been handled by Feds, the State which has GR due to Ds  have no problem issuing General Assistance in SF it's 600 and LA it's 300

That's why the D's started issuing another relief package they say since the state has GR then voters should get another 600

But, Demings, Jackson and Ryan want you to donate to campaigns, LOL IN A PANDEMIC THEY SHOULDN'T VE ASKING FIR MONEY

THEY SHOULD STOP EMAILING US AND JUST JUST RAISE MONEY THE OLD FASHIONED WAY

I haven't heard a word FROM Abby Fink since that 55/37% number, but Ras Smith whom gonna be landslides bye Kim Reynolds is still asking for money

BUT, Warnock, Hassan, Fetterman and Barnes deserves the Act blue they have a 2/3 chance of winning,Fink, Demings and Ryan have a 1/3 chance of winning
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2645 on: October 15, 2021, 09:24:31 AM »

Youngkin slightly ahead now, so is the blue wall cracking
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2646 on: October 15, 2021, 09:27:18 AM »

Well, no.  538 average:

McAuliffe 48.5%
Youngkin 45.6%

It's certainly possible that Youngkin could win, but he has consistently been slightly behind in the polls throughout the campaign.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2647 on: October 15, 2021, 09:32:33 AM »

I haven't changed my prediction but we need another Stimulus, the child tax credit is a slap in the face to those that have no kids like young adults fresh out of college or Seniors without kids

That's why the homeless population is steady going up not down and Section 8 vouchers goes to Latinos with Dreamers not to Americans

So, many Latinos with Kids renting homes and on Section 8
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2648 on: October 15, 2021, 05:08:11 PM »

Approvals in VA:

(A) Fox News

RV & LV:
50/48

(A-) Trafalgar* Sad

LV:
40/58
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2649 on: October 15, 2021, 06:03:58 PM »

Well, no.  538 average:

McAuliffe 48.5%
Youngkin 45.6%

It's certainly possible that Youngkin could win, but he has consistently been slightly behind in the polls throughout the campaign.

He is talking about the Trafalgar poll, I think. Which just makes his statement even more nonsensical. They are only accurate in very specific states when Trump is on the ballot, and Virginia was never one of those states.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies