2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 12:50:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 643591 times)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18775 on: November 19, 2020, 03:33:43 PM »

It's time to start locking these Republicans up.  Democrats doing nothing has enabled this BS.  Get aggressive already.
Asta

« Reply #18776 on: November 19, 2020, 03:34:02 PM »

88%??? Jesus f-cking christ

That's why I refuse to play the both sides game anymore. More than half of Clinton voters thought Trump won legitimately 4 years ago. That's nothing that deserves admiration but compared to 12%, it's sainthood.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18777 on: November 19, 2020, 03:35:05 PM »

So it's treason then.

F'ING ARREST HER AND THE REST OF THEM ALREADY.  WTF.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #18778 on: November 19, 2020, 03:40:35 PM »

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #18779 on: November 19, 2020, 03:43:09 PM »

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #18780 on: November 19, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »

jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #18781 on: November 19, 2020, 03:52:42 PM »

Kinda surprised that Trump & Co. have not set their sights on the weeks-long vote count in NY yet.

All of this is indeed a joke.

Trump's not entirely wrong on this (but I have said so for years, before he ever did).

There should be no state with final results taking longer than a week or 10 days after election day.

States like NY or CA need to look at states like NH or DE who quickly count their votes and see how it's done ...
The US should hold federal elections on a single day using 1 to 3 paper ballots in different colors. Voting will be in person, and after polls close the ballots will be hand counted. All the ballots and other election materials will be placed in a vehicle similar to the Popemobile and carried to county election offices, where the votes will be tabulated on whiteboards by school children.

Elections will be held over two days, with all employees required to have at least one day off. Small family-run businesses may choose to close one day.

Federal ID's will be required to vote. Federal ID's will be issued to all citizens and permanent residents over age 15. Special ID's will be issued to those on temporary visas. No ID's will be issued to those who are irregularly in the country (illegal aliens). ID's will be used to control employment, housing, and opening of bank accounts, as well as the Census.

When a citizen moves and updates their address, they will be automatically registered in their new location, and de-registered in their old location.

Special marking devices will be available for those with physical, visual, or language disabilities. There will be curbside voting for those with mobility issues. For persons confined to home, or other facilities, election officials will go to them.

There will be remote voting facilities in foreign countries at locations such as embassies, consulates, and military bases. Show your ID, and the proper ballot will be generated. The voted ballots will be returned by special current. Similar remote centers will be available throughout the United States.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #18782 on: November 19, 2020, 03:55:08 PM »

This is some disturbing mix of Baghdad Bob and Joseph Goebbels.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18783 on: November 19, 2020, 03:58:29 PM »

I'm starting to unironically think that if they keep this up, Biden should sue Florida, claim he really won and there was massive fraud in Miami. Just to muddy the waters.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18784 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:43 PM »

Twitter is spineless if they're continuing to allow this misinformation to flow freely. Putting a disclaimer that the people who this is speaking to will easily disregard does absolutely nothing.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18785 on: November 19, 2020, 04:05:58 PM »

Twitter is spineless if they're continuing to allow this misinformation to flow freely. Putting a disclaimer that the people who this is speaking to will easily disregard does absolutely nothing.
¨
They should at the very least clearly indicate that the tweet is factually wrong.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #18786 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:06 PM »

Yeah, also the disclaimer shouldn't say "Multiple sources called this election differently".

It should be "This sh*t is FALSE!"
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #18787 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:58 PM »

The election results don't match the polling we saw before, is it fraud?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #18788 on: November 19, 2020, 04:12:39 PM »

Donald Trump is a fascist and the people who are supporting his attempts to undermine this election are traitors to the United States.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #18789 on: November 19, 2020, 04:16:47 PM »

Donald Trump is a fascist and the people who are supporting his attempts to undermine this election are traitors to the United States.

There is no other way to put this at this point.
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #18790 on: November 19, 2020, 04:18:32 PM »

Alben Barkley fantasizes about being Biden's Leni Riefenstahl.

WTF kind of projection is this? Am I the one claiming someone who lost decisively "won in a landslide" and calling for people to "reclaim the country" from the rightful winners?

F--k off.

Claiming that she is advocating use of militia is far fetched.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18791 on: November 19, 2020, 04:21:13 PM »

John Dule, the red av's new favorite poster!

But you are very obviously correct.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18792 on: November 19, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »

I've completed my evolution into a suburban resistance wine mom.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18793 on: November 19, 2020, 04:26:02 PM »

I've completed my evolution into a suburban resistance wine mom.

Being a cultural wine mom is the best! Welcome to the pinnacle of human existance.
Surfie

« Reply #18794 on: November 19, 2020, 04:26:05 PM »

My point is that Florida is more populous than New York but they’re able to quickly count and certify votes.

States that have used mail in ballots and early voting for a long time are much better at it because they count the votes early, and have a proven infrastructure to support it.

Over 80% of Florida votes early. They also start counting 2-3 weeks before the election.

New York didn't start counting their early votes until last week. NYC hasn't even started yet.

That's not a valid comparison.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #18795 on: November 19, 2020, 04:33:31 PM »

I see there’s dooming about Michigan. Why?
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #18796 on: November 19, 2020, 04:34:05 PM »

As a right leaning person, I totally agree. I saw an article from The Atlantic before the election which warned of Trump pulling something like this, but I brushed it off as left wing doomerism.  I never pictured anything this insane happening.  Why is the Republican party allowing this??
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18797 on: November 19, 2020, 04:35:38 PM »

As a right leaning person, I totally agree. I saw an article from The Atlantic before the election which warned of Trump pulling something like this, but I brushed it off as left wing doomerism.  I never pictured anything this insane happening.  Why is the Republican party allowing this??

Never underestimate Trump. Just when you think he's hit the absolute bottom of the barrel, he manages to scrape a little deeper.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18798 on: November 19, 2020, 04:37:24 PM »

Well this is something:

BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18799 on: November 19, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »

Never underestimate Trump. Just when you think he's hit the absolute bottom of the barrel, he manages to scrape a little deeper.
If it was just Trump it wouldn’t be much of a problem, but apparently 88% of his voters follows this nonsense and elected republicans are either following him or staying quiet. Traitors.
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies