The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 01:09:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 175458 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2750 on: September 11, 2023, 08:16:29 PM »

Context:
This is the worst thing to happen to New York on September 11th.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2751 on: September 11, 2023, 09:32:40 PM »

I'll say it again: if you cannot recognize this as a joke, there's no helping you.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2752 on: September 12, 2023, 11:48:17 PM »

Context:

Shame she lost reelection (not agreeing with her post btw)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2753 on: September 13, 2023, 06:00:57 PM »

Landlords are some of the worst people in this country alongside cops and small business owners.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2754 on: September 13, 2023, 09:44:37 PM »

Human beings do not have infinite value in a practical sense. The police officer told no lies.
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.22

P
« Reply #2755 on: September 14, 2023, 05:06:29 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2023, 05:10:46 PM by BigZuck08 »

I mean if he wants to help kill off a good portion of his old white racist base I can't say I'd be really mad about it.

There's time I wonder if people are actually nicer in person and just post here to get their anger out. Like not everyone that disagrees with you are racist and being happy that they are dead is absurd.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #2756 on: September 14, 2023, 05:19:43 PM »

I mean if he wants to help kill off a good portion of his old white racist base I can't say I'd be really mad about it.

There's time I wonder if people are actually nicer in person and just post here to get their anger out. Like not everyone that disagrees with you are racist and being happy that they are dead is absurd.

Imagine being so dense as to post this and not realize that you're the ignorant one here. How embarrassing for you.

Context (which I'm sure you left out by accident) of who I'm referring to: Florida DeSantis/trump supporters who will die as a result of not getting the new Covid booster. As Ferguson commented when someone insanely called my post "eugenics", "it's not eugenics if someone causes themselves to die, that's natural selection." I'd love it if you snowflakes on this forum cared HALF as much about these strangers' lives as I do, but I'm also not stupid, and I know they are so far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that they will f***ing die to own the libs. Instead of being depressed about something that is not going to change and that I can't control, I chose to make (at worst) and off-color joke about it that went waaaaaaay over some peoples' heads apparently.
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2757 on: September 14, 2023, 05:33:54 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2023, 05:54:58 PM by BigZuck08 »

Imagine being so dense as to post this and not realize that you're the ignorant one here. How embarrassing for you.

Context (which I'm sure you left out by accident) of who I'm referring to: Florida DeSantis/trump supporters who will die as a result of not getting the new Covid booster. As Ferguson commented when someone insanely called my post "eugenics", "it's not eugenics if someone causes themselves to die, that's natural selection." I'd love it if you snowflakes on this forum cared HALF as much about these strangers' lives as I do, but I'm also not stupid, and I know they are so far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that they will f***ing die to own the libs. Instead of being depressed about something that is not going to change and that I can't control, I chose to make (at worst) and off-color joke about it that went waaaaaaay over some peoples' heads apparently.

It went "waaaaaaaay" over my head because I don't like it when people are happy about the death of a certain people because of what they believe. What if someone said what you said but about liberals, or Democrats? How would you react?
Yoda
United States

« Reply #2758 on: September 14, 2023, 05:50:31 PM »

It went "waaaaaaaay" over my head because I don't like it when people are happy about the murder of a certain people because of what they believe. What if someone said what you said but about liberals, or Democrats? How would you react?

You lost me. Who is being murdered for what they believe?
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2759 on: September 14, 2023, 05:54:43 PM »

It went "waaaaaaaay" over my head because I don't like it when people are happy about the murder of a certain people because of what they believe. What if someone said what you said but about liberals, or Democrats? How would you react?

Oh my bad. I meant to say about hypothetical death, not murder. I apologize for not making that clear.

But you still didn't answer my prior question.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #2760 on: September 14, 2023, 05:56:31 PM »

Context: poster believes anti-vaccine people who will hypothetically die from not getting the new booster are being "murdered."
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2761 on: September 14, 2023, 06:01:59 PM »

Context: poster believes anti-vaccine people who will hypothetically die from not getting the new booster are being "murdered."

Context: poster is deflecting and making baseless accusations because he doesn't want to answer my question. I have addressed the error in the post below:

Oh my bad. I meant to say about hypothetical death, not murder. I apologize for not making that clear.

Yoda
United States

« Reply #2762 on: September 14, 2023, 06:19:37 PM »

Context: poster is deflecting and making baseless accusations because he doesn't want to answer my question. I have addressed the error in the post below:

LMAO, ok to answer your question, I'm pretty sure I've seen FAAAAAAAR worse comments on this forum from blue avatars about liberals and democrats. I've seen people say Jan 6th was a good thing. I've seen blue avatars say that a black man killed for selling a loose cig or passing a fake $20 or jogging deserved it. How did I react? I blocked them.

That's not even touching the fact under your hypothetical question, we're talking about huge groups of democrats not taking vaccines b/c they've taken it as an article of faith that vaccines are bad, and a democratic governor encouraging said behavior! This is not tethered to reality, and you know it.
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2763 on: September 14, 2023, 06:26:06 PM »

LMAO, ok to answer your question, I'm pretty sure I've seen FAAAAAAAR worse comments on this forum from blue avatars about liberals and democrats. I've seen people say Jan 6th was a good thing. I've seen blue avatars say that a black man killed for selling a loose cig or passing a fake $20 or jogging deserved it. How did I react? I blocked them.

That's not even touching the fact under your hypothetical question, we're talking about huge groups of democrats not taking vaccines b/c they've taken it as an article of faith that vaccines are bad, and a democratic governor encouraging said behavior! This is not tethered to reality, and you know it.

Ok, and these avatars are wrong as well. Personally I haven't seen those posts because they were probably made before I joined or they were made in threads I don't look at.

It is true that my question was not tethered to reality, that's why it was hypothetical. Democrats aren't really the anti-vaccine party with the exception of RFK Jr, who isn't really your average Democrat.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2764 on: September 15, 2023, 10:38:26 AM »

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2765 on: September 16, 2023, 11:44:17 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2023, 11:48:18 PM by Ferguson97 »

The dumbest thing BLM did was convince people that police are the biggest threat to African Americans instead of other blacks. Is police brutality real? Yes, but it doesn't hold a candle to what's happening in the hoods. Over 85% of crime that happens to African Americans according to Biden's very own FBI is caused by blacks. Yet, its considered racism to point that out, because apparently only racist whites can cause brutality against them.

"What about black on black crime?" is perhaps one of the laziest white supremacist talking points.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2766 on: September 17, 2023, 10:18:16 AM »

The dumbest thing BLM did was convince people that police are the biggest threat to African Americans instead of other blacks. Is police brutality real? Yes, but it doesn't hold a candle to what's happening in the hoods. Over 85% of crime that happens to African Americans according to Biden's very own FBI is caused by blacks. Yet, its considered racism to point that out, because apparently only racist whites can cause brutality against them.

"What about black on black crime?" is perhaps one of the laziest white supremacist talking points.

That poster isn’t white and that post was liked by a red avatar too
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2767 on: September 17, 2023, 07:36:02 PM »

Women are evolutionarily primed to align their opinions and behavior with the strongest pole of power in their society. All sources of power and authority in our society from capital to government to media and beyond are staunchly left-wing.
Posts like this help explain why younger women are so repulsed by the modern right

And I have a different tune around younger women than I do around left-wing degenerates online.
Nature supersedes opinion. We know what a woman needs, not what they are indoctrinated and chemically manipulated into 'wanting.'
Ew. You can just tell this guy is a likely rapist.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2768 on: September 17, 2023, 11:56:04 PM »

That poster isn’t white and that post was liked by a red avatar too

Just as there can be female misogynists, there can be nonwhite white supremacists (there’s a shocking/disturbing amount of Latino Nazis). Particularly as we’re talking about a statement that’s racist against Black people.

And why should I care if a red avatar liked his comment? Red avatars are not immune from being racist either.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2769 on: September 17, 2023, 11:56:26 PM »

At some point we need to have Nuremberg style trials for all the politicians who instituted lockdowns, especially those later in 2020.
The likes of Boris Johnson and Gavin Newsome should be in prison for their actions.
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #2770 on: September 18, 2023, 12:59:44 PM »

At some point we need to have Nuremberg style trials for all the politicians who instituted lockdowns, especially those later in 2020.
The likes of Boris Johnson and Gavin Newsome should be in prison for their actions.
He's right, you know.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2771 on: September 18, 2023, 01:29:44 PM »

He's right, you know.
This is a perfect example of how excessive individualism poisons the brain.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2772 on: September 19, 2023, 09:08:47 AM »

He's right, you know.

Thanks for directly posting in the thread.
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #2773 on: September 19, 2023, 09:35:23 AM »

This is why the precedent of talking about arresting politicians is very bad for democracy. We would get the following otherwise:

-Bush should probably be in jail too for his war crimes. Lying about WMDs/Iraq's involvement in 9/11 to start a war just for petty avengement of his father, killing 500,000 Iraqis and wasting trillions of dollars in the US.

-All lockdown politicians should be arrested for blatantly violating the constitution.

etc.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2774 on: September 19, 2023, 11:52:56 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length