The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:16:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 175768 times)
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2775 on: September 19, 2023, 01:55:36 PM »

We found bronz's alt account.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2776 on: September 19, 2023, 10:53:40 PM »

Democracy is when you kick your political opponents off the ballot.

So you are saying that when the Founding Fathers included such provisions into our Constitution, they did not want Democracy?
TIL the Founding Fathers drafted the 14th Amendment, ratified in 1868.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2777 on: September 20, 2023, 07:26:04 AM »

So you are saying that when the Founding Fathers included such provisions into our Constitution, they did not want Democracy?
They actually did. If you write a constitutional amendment, you're automatically a Founding Father. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #2778 on: September 22, 2023, 02:39:23 PM »

Already by nature are men the progressive and woMen the conservative sex.
As a conSequence before our perverse era also intellectually and psephically - as everyone should be aware of on this forum.
Feminism is one of several products of the egalitaristic fanatism of decadent and self-hating&abdicating upperClass-men, in democratic Athens (cf. ARISTOPHANES) as well as in the XVIIIth's "Enlightenment" (and its present-day echos).

Then why do women now support feminist causes at higher rates than men do? Perhaps it is because there is no naturally more "progressive" or "conservative" sex.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #2779 on: September 22, 2023, 02:45:06 PM »

Already by nature are men the progressive and woMen the conservative sex.
As a conSequence before our perverse era also intellectually and psephically - as everyone should be aware of on this forum.
Feminism is one of several products of the egalitaristic fanatism of decadent and self-hating&abdicating upperClass-men, in democratic Athens (cf. ARISTOPHANES) as well as in the XVIIIth's "Enlightenment" (and its present-day echos).

Then why do women now support feminist causes at higher rates than men do? Perhaps it is because there is no naturally more "progressive" or "conservative" sex.

I must say, this paleo-conservative version of Olawakandi is nowhere near as hilarious as his counterpart.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2780 on: September 23, 2023, 08:15:51 PM »

Countries willingly choosing to join NATO does not justify Russia’s invasion and attempted conquest of Ukraine. A swing and a miss. Thanks for playing.

The invasion of Ukraine was fully justified since the 2014 coup, it remains justified and history will be on our side

Kowtowing to Putin is a policy stance I can’t wrap my head around.
Yeah, Ukraine has flaws, but this is genocide occurring.
So I mean, saying it was justified is pretty interesting…

There is no genocide. Even with Ukrainian diplomatic attempts, all serious organizations, all countries (even the most delusional anti-Russian ones like Poland) have not said it is genocide. Are there war crimes? Yes, I don't deny them, but also by Ukraine.

What do we call what Ukraine did for 8 years in the Donbass? I mean, you can dismiss it all as Russian propaganda, but then you have their leaders, literally caught on video, calling for literal genocide. The amazing thing about the pro Ukraine people on this forum is that they deny, ignore or dismiss all evidence of what has been going on for EIGHT YEARS in the Donbass.

Ask any of those pro Ukrainian people if they have talked to people in eastern Ukraine, if they know their views. These are people who truly believe that the Crimeans were "forced" to join Russia.

BigSerg yet again proving himself to be a uniquely hateful person.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2781 on: September 23, 2023, 10:57:00 PM »

I'll be honest, this is a semantical critique more than anything.
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #2782 on: September 24, 2023, 04:27:38 PM »

In terms of WWII history, I am fairly revisionist, and while I still lean toward being more pro-Allies than pro-Axis I am fairly empathetic to the Axis point of view.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #2783 on: September 24, 2023, 05:54:16 PM »

In terms of WWII history, I am fairly revisionist, and while I still lean toward being more pro-Allies than pro-Axis I am fairly empathetic to the Axis point of view.

"Toss-up, tilt Allies"
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2784 on: September 24, 2023, 06:01:11 PM »

"Toss-up, tilt Allies"
Likely Allies, but the Axis wins if they are able to take the marginal seats of Stalingrad, Moscow, Baku, El Alamein, and Leningrad.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2785 on: September 24, 2023, 06:12:27 PM »

"Toss-up, tilt Allies"
Likely Allies, but the Axis wins if they are able to take the marginal seats of Stalingrad, Moscow, Baku, El Alamein, and Leningrad.
Stop ✋ 🛑 you’re nonsense you like riverwalk think it’s going to be an Axis wave 😂 😭. The Allies got the Stalingrad friefwall that will win the day because FDR is an inspiration to people with polio 😎
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2786 on: September 24, 2023, 06:16:02 PM »

"Toss-up, tilt Allies"
Stop ✋ 🛑 you’re nonsense you like riverwalk think it’s going to be an Axis wave 😂 😭. The Allies got the Stalingrad friefwall that will win the day because FDR is an inspiration to people with polio 😎
Will Barbarossa succeed? Discuss with maps. (Non-classified ones, please)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #2787 on: September 24, 2023, 06:22:36 PM »

Nah, but I’m sure you guys will blame white people when Trump gets re-elected.

You guys don’t realize how much street cred Trump has. Even in DC I know people saying Free Trump Till It’s Backwards. He’s entertaining and people associate the stimmies (even the $1400 one) with him. People are a lot more warm to Trump than polls let on — you have to go outside to understand this. Meanwhile Biden is an afterthought at best.

Watch out for a black male turnout crash.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2788 on: September 27, 2023, 08:41:08 PM »

How to thoroughly cross the line from differing political opinion to outright true Trump derangement syndrome.

Imagine demeaning John McCain's morals to defend Donald Trump of all people.
I can easily. McCain was clearly the sleazier of the two. You don’t have to even like Trump to admit that.

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2789 on: September 27, 2023, 08:44:35 PM »

Peak libertard.

Biden is easily the most pro-labor president in modern history, possibly since Franklin Roosevelt. Now his campaign and the Democrats need to work on their messaging. The Republican Party isn't the party of the working class.

Republicans don’t believe that industry wide unions are good for the working class though. We believe unions should be company wise rather than industry wise

In short, weak and easily made compliant. Affluenza speaks.

God protect you if you are ever taken out of your safe little cocoon and shown a society without "affluenza".
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2790 on: September 30, 2023, 07:38:43 PM »

Not letting enemy combatants come in, spread their legs and produce fresh reinforcements is anti-American? What?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2791 on: September 30, 2023, 08:39:31 PM »

Not letting enemy combatants come in, spread their legs and produce fresh reinforcements is anti-American? What?

Jesus. BG - NY has always been a racist xenophobe, but that is outright storm front level. Disgraceful
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2792 on: September 30, 2023, 09:05:51 PM »

Jesus. BG - NY has always been a racist xenophobe, but that is outright storm front level. Disgraceful
I'm anti-censorship so I won't report this libel, but there is nothing racist about me. I don't like white immigrants either, and have long been a proponent of a northern border wall. Zero means zero.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2793 on: September 30, 2023, 09:09:23 PM »

I'm anti-censorship so I won't report this libel, but there is nothing racist about me. I don't like white immigrants either, and have long been a proponent of a northern border wall. Zero means zero.

"I'm not a racist, I'm just a xenophobe."

Like that's any better?
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2794 on: September 30, 2023, 09:15:43 PM »

Like that's any better?
Uh, yes?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2795 on: September 30, 2023, 09:17:40 PM »

Like that's any better?

Racism is absolutely worse than xenophobia and it's not remotely close.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2796 on: September 30, 2023, 09:45:26 PM »

Racism is a hatred of a person based on their race, which they can't control. Xenophobia is a "hatred" (it's not, it's just a word that people invented to demonize immigration realists) of people for having come to a new land, a factor that is entirely in their control.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #2797 on: September 30, 2023, 10:32:11 PM »

ah yes, I'm sure that by "enemy combatants spreading their legs to produce reinforcements" you were talking about white Canadians, and definitely not referring to the delusionally racist "great replacement" conspiracy theory nonsense that's based on literally identical rhetoric

Roll Eyes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2798 on: September 30, 2023, 10:35:29 PM »

You need help. You're sick

Coming from someone like you who habitually kisses racist backside, this proves I'm on the right track.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2799 on: September 30, 2023, 10:36:34 PM »

So is xenophobic bigot and proud of it? Yeah, you're not exactly proving me wrong here.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies