The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:29:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168377 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2625 on: June 23, 2023, 03:53:46 PM »

I once again call upon the mods to delete this thread. It is just becoming a repository of posts with which Ferguson disagrees.

Oooh a direct example!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2626 on: June 24, 2023, 02:41:41 AM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=469771;onlyu=18714
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2627 on: June 25, 2023, 10:42:02 AM »

I once again call upon the mods to delete this thread. It is just becoming a repository of posts with which Ferguson disagrees.

Without this  thread I would never have known that Scott would never vote for me for POTUS, so it has value.

Scott has decided to start trolling recently. While I approve of his career change, he's still learning the ropes. Give him time.

This isn't trolling, although if the past month is any indicator, I've certainly ruffled some feathers for both the right and left. You know, like a good moderate. Tongue
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2628 on: June 27, 2023, 01:45:31 AM »

The Putin administration purged all the successful people who knew what they were doing in the army and put a bunch of yes men who wouldn’t destroy him. Now that he came crawling back to them to finish the mess he made in Ukraine, practically destroying the Russian economy—and more importantly the foreign business relations—and embarrassing the manhood of an entire people.

Iran threw the angsty Sepahis in jail during the war in Iraq and consolidated control to the Supreme Leader, Turkey in targeted and minute reappointment of Kemalist/Turkish nationalist military figures at least expanded the wealth of the bourgeoisie through contracting jobs abroad to fall back on, and Hitler annihilated the SA ASAP after coming to power. The level of contracting away of the military to people you fired, so much so that they rivaled the government, is unheard of in the history of stupid political decisions in history.

Comparing yourself to Nicholas II and condemning the act that led to the peak of human existence still compared favorably by Russians who remember the good times is insane. But the man who condemns the Soviet Union and promotes the fraudsters of the Gulag Archipelago who puts his wagon on failed Imperial White and Nazi black wagon’s isn’t one for smart thinking. As is thinking American social conservatism is the right framing to put between him and the opposition and Ukrainian government when that has no winning popular appeal.

Even with competent political and military leaders at the helm, I doubt Russia accomplishes much. Their grassroots support has all but been wiped out thanks to the military manufacturing boom in Eastern Europe and even in France and Germany, the center of the EU project and the greatest chance at breaking NATO, those forces will never be allowed to take power.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2629 on: June 27, 2023, 06:10:48 PM »

Ignorance in the literal sense.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2630 on: June 27, 2023, 09:39:05 PM »

Those who closed schools during COVID were just like the old segregationists.

Wow! THAT'S one for the ages.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2631 on: June 27, 2023, 09:40:24 PM »

Yawn. Fergie doesn't post one in 10 of the contributions here.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2632 on: June 29, 2023, 08:13:01 PM »

Frankly if I was a white guy then no I wouldn't support it. They are are the top of the food chain and have it all. Why should they give up any of that?

But if I am female, and/or a minority, yes I would support affirmative action. It's hard to catch a break when the deck is stacked against you.

And anyone who thinks the deck isn't stacked, your eyes are closed shut.

Affirmative action has benefited white women the most though. Ironcially.

You can't hold that against them, if true. White women are still behind the top dog of the food chain and are fighting for a break just like all the rest of the minorities.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2633 on: June 29, 2023, 08:14:43 PM »

Frankly if I was a white guy then no I wouldn't support it. They are are the top of the food chain and have it all. Why should they give up any of that?

But if I am female, and/or a minority, yes I would support affirmative action. It's hard to catch a break when the deck is stacked against you.

You can't hold that against them, if true. White women are still behind the top dog of the food chain and are fighting for a break just like all the rest of the minorities.

This is truth easily verifiable. White women are still women and experience the same oppression as all women do.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2634 on: June 29, 2023, 08:17:17 PM »

This is truth easily verifiable. White women are still women and experience the same oppression as all women do.

Thanks for posting that take in here for me.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2635 on: June 29, 2023, 08:19:10 PM »

The Christian mail carrier case just continues this weird absolutist trend on reorienting all of society/economy around a person’s religious liberty in the most extreme way.
Maybe we should all just join a religion that doesn’t believe in student loans and demands single-payer healthcare, and the Supreme Court will see it’s done for us?

We can all become Jews to not have to pay any interest on anything?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2636 on: June 29, 2023, 08:20:00 PM »

How many tokens do you serve for attention honey?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2637 on: June 30, 2023, 08:04:54 AM »

Are you taking the implicit position that being a white man is harder than being a white woman?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2638 on: June 30, 2023, 10:12:31 AM »

Are you taking the implicit position that being a white man is harder than being a white woman?

If you don't know how to read you can just say that.

White women do not experience any oppression in our society today simply because they are women. And it's certainly ignorant to claim that white women are in the same position as every other minority as was claimed in that post.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2639 on: June 30, 2023, 12:04:36 PM »

White women do not experience any oppression in our society today simply because they are women.

This is just… objectively false. I wasn’t aware that the Dobbs decision had a loophole that said white women can still get abortions.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2640 on: June 30, 2023, 12:07:37 PM »

White women do not experience any oppression in our society today simply because they are women.

This is just… objectively false. I wasn’t aware that the Dobbs decision had a loophole that said white women can still get abortions.

Imagine thinking it being harder to kill your baby in some places is oppression.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2641 on: June 30, 2023, 01:06:52 PM »

Imagine thinking it being harder to kill your baby in some places is oppression.

Texas woman almost dies because she couldn’t get an abortion

Florida Woman Denied Abortion Miscarried in Hair Salon Bathroom, Lost Half Her Blood

Her miscarriage left her bleeding profusely. An Ohio ER sent her home to wait.

...and so on...

Imagine thinking that denying abortions in those cases isn't oppression.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2642 on: June 30, 2023, 02:26:25 PM »

Florida Woman Denied Abortion Miscarried in Hair Salon Bathroom, Lost Half Her Blood

...and so on...

Except your anger is clearly misplaced. It's the hospitals and medical professionals that failed them in those cases, not the laws y'all are so mad about.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2643 on: June 30, 2023, 03:46:25 PM »

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2644 on: July 01, 2023, 01:02:30 AM »

That you do not personally consider laws restricting abortions to be a form of oppression is irrelevant to the discussion.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2645 on: July 01, 2023, 06:41:18 AM »

Ds are going to win ha Brown is ahead in swing state OH because DeWine isn't on the ballot  so much for Safe R OH there are NAACP chapters in WI, MI, PA, OH, MY, CA, FL, SC, GA, NC, CA, TX that's why we lead

Redban going on Pbower Approvals is TIRESOME,
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2646 on: July 01, 2023, 01:42:42 PM »

https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/idr-account-adjustment

SCOTUS LIED AND SAID RICH PEOPLE ARENT PAYING POOR PEOPLE STUDENT LOAN IF YOU MAKE 19 K and you have students loans you pay a 0.00 balance IDR and if you make up to 35 K you pay the interest not principle they lied to us

https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/idr-account-adjustment

It's right here in the fine print Rich people paying up to 32 K student loans off because it's called PAYGO
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2647 on: July 01, 2023, 02:07:26 PM »

I will pay my Student loan all 60 K off all of it once they give me my 5 M in reparations or I win 50 M on the Lottery whichever comes first

CA task force aren't settling for 30 K that Native American gets they want to give blks 5 M each all blks are Entitlement to that, whom buy season passes to watch especially Curry, LeBron and Pat Mahomes play whites they get 47 M dollars and guess what as soon as they get obese they get Liposuction and Freddy Freeman said they are getting invitro fertilization because athletes are too busy to have natural babies all the time not all but when they have multiple births

Pat Mahomes supports Reparations he was there with LeBron and Popovich and Curry during George Floyd
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2648 on: July 02, 2023, 02:00:49 AM »

If you don't know how to read you can just say that.

White women do not experience any oppression in our society today simply because they are women. And it's certainly ignorant to claim that white women are in the same position as every other minority as was claimed in that post.

Wow. While it is a cliche this has to be the all-time greatest "thanks for directly posting into the thread" moments. To basically deny that sexism doesn't exist if a woman is white is just.. wow. What a special little universe you live in.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2649 on: July 02, 2023, 02:05:09 AM »

...and so on...

Except your anger is clearly misplaced. It's the hospitals and medical professionals that failed them in those cases, not the laws y'all are so mad about.

Oh no, honey child. Your moral cowardice is no excuse here. These hospitals and medical professionals so-called failed these women only because they are now afraid to touch abortion with a 20-foot Pole explicitly because the laws that you and yours have put into place making it an issue of those places being shut down and doctors risking prison if they do.

Show an ounce of backbone at least and acknowledge that these incidents are a direct consequence of fighting to being abortion like you've done for years. At least have the courage to say well gee that's bad but it serves a greater good rather than so pathetically wimping out.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies