The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:37:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 175790 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2725 on: August 17, 2023, 07:34:43 AM »

MN going R is the new Atlas Meme now
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2726 on: August 17, 2023, 10:37:42 PM »

Rudy was always just a figurehead for the FBI, and not this bullcrap mythology that he was some brilliant prosecutor. Once the United States government no longer needed the Mafia they went after them relentlessly and who better than an Italian-American to be the token prosecutor, one who's dad by the way was a mob associate. Rudy himself has been linked to Russian mobsters ever since as well.

Uh... other than asking captured mobsters to help in the invasion of Sicily (which was based BTW) when have the government and mafia ever really cooperated?

The United States chose to look the other way on Mafia activities for decades because they favored Italians-Americans having control of rackets over African-American organized gangsters. Hoover who was a virulent anti-Black racist did pretty much nothing about the Mafia. There was even an urban legend that he was a cross-dresser and the mob had compromising pictures of him but this never made any sense. The United States also used the Mafia to undermine union leadership and use them as both a corrupting influence to attack unions and undermine them. The United States started prosecuting the Mafia once union membership had fallen dramatically and organized Black crime had been nearly wiped out through the kingpin statutes and crack-cocaine epidemic.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2727 on: August 18, 2023, 03:30:41 PM »

https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/hunter-biden-stayed-at-wh-for-two-straight-weeks-after-agreeing-ill-fated-plea-deal-without-most-staff-knowing-report/

Hunter Biden stayed at White House for two straight weeks after agreeing to ill-fated plea deal — without most staff knowing: report

most White House aides, including senior staffers, are not only “not involved” in conversations about the president’s son but “strenuously avoid” discussing Hunter Biden’s legal woes with the commander-in-chief because of the belief that their “contributions and ideas would not be welcome.”

They refuse to broach the topic with the president despite concern over the “toll” Hunter Biden’s legal predicaments are having on the oldest president in US history.

The lack of open dialogue between President Biden and his aides has been “complicating” the president’s re-election efforts, as the eventual Republican presidential nominee is expected to hammer the incumbent on [Hunter]

“Hands off my family,” was the president’s message to aides concerning advice about Hunter Biden, according to a June NBC News report.

Republicans have done a lot of reprehensible things the last years. But their attempts to turn Biden's love of his son into a liability or character flaw is one of the most contemptible.

He clearly raised Hunter Biden poorly; Joe failed as a parent with him. However Joe has been treating Hunter (eg shutting off any suggestions from outside parties; ignoring the bad conduct; pampering etc) has clearly been wrong . That’s why Joe’s “hands-off my family” approach to Hunter is being labeled a flaw
AtorBoltox

« Reply #2728 on: August 19, 2023, 02:37:34 AM »

The fact that 500,000 Tasmanians (10% of which are unemployed dope smokers) have the same vote as NSW with 6M people is also another anomaly in our referendum style.

As they say, citation needed.

And think yourselves lucky your states aren't as unequal in population as is the case for the US.

British colonialists exterminated an entire race of people from Tasmania, a feat that impressed Adolf Hitler so much he drew up plans to re-exterminate the entire population of Tasmania and use it as the location for his Aryan Breeding Program, and all you want me to provide evidence of young unemployed people in Tasmania smoking bucket bongs on Friday nights?
Utter gibberish
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2729 on: August 21, 2023, 11:17:46 AM »

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2730 on: August 21, 2023, 01:02:38 PM »

Folks, we've got an all-timer here

Lt. Governor Aruna Miller is Indian American.

That should count as "black" though? Just not as "African American" (though Elon Musk would technically qualify for latter).
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2731 on: August 29, 2023, 06:39:41 PM »

What if Biden pardons him to ensure a clean race
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2732 on: August 29, 2023, 10:22:58 PM »

Nah, but I’m sure you guys will blame white people when Trump gets re-elected.

You guys don’t realize how much street cred Trump has. Even in DC I know people saying Free Trump Till It’s Backwards. He’s entertaining and people associate the stimmies (even the $1400 one) with him. People are a lot more warm to Trump than polls let on — you have to go outside to understand this. Meanwhile Biden is an afterthought at best.

Watch out for a black male turnout crash.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #2733 on: August 31, 2023, 01:54:24 PM »

https://iowastartingline.com/2023/08/29/iowa-voters-oust-conspiracy-theorist-from-county-elections-post

People who kept insisting that voters don't care about this keep getting egg on their faces. Remember when the majority of the forum thought Mastriano was favored and started screeching at people who thought Shapiro would win as hacks?

BTW this isn't even an ancestrally D county, it's a sort of Des Moines suburbs area that voted for Obama in 2008 but by less than a point.

Ok, I found their stuff as annoying as anyone but ElectionsGuy and SnowLabrador continually spamming the same thing again and again does not make them the majority of the forum.
Badger once flipped out and got all pissy on me for implying that Mastriano did not "have an at least even chance of being the next Governor of Pennsylvania" (although written with far more text errors obviously.)
I was overestimated Republicans in the midterms but even I predicted Mastriano would lose by 12. "40 days of fasting and prayer" certainly does this (Lake was also an election denier, but didn't have very crazy positions on the actual issues, so she didn't fare quite as poorly, although she was still a weak candidate, just not as bad as Mastriano).
Kari Lake didn't lose.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2734 on: August 31, 2023, 01:57:25 PM »

When she comes out with "1.29 Million Votes My Ass". Then we can talk about if she didn't lose.
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #2735 on: August 31, 2023, 04:24:46 PM »

I would certainly want Trump to be prosecuted if he actually shot a man on Fifth Street.

What Trump did is worse than killing someone.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2736 on: August 31, 2023, 04:36:17 PM »

I would certainly want Trump to be prosecuted if he actually shot a man on Fifth Street.

What Trump did is worse than killing someone.

He's 100% correct.
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #2737 on: September 03, 2023, 10:10:03 PM »

Finding an American neighborhood that has anything resembling "character" is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You can't preserve what isn't there to begin with so let's stop with this nonsense about protecting the character of neighborhoods.

Not all of us are as unlucky to live in Nebraska!  Lmao

I've done a lot of traveling and I have yet to find any neighborhoods with character.

New York, New Orleans, San Francisco, Charleston, Santa Fe, Boston, San Antonio...?

I've been to all of those but two and they were all an awful nightmare, just like everywhere else.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2738 on: September 05, 2023, 03:33:36 PM »

Another one for me is requiring parental licenses to have children.
how would this be enforced?  Sorry let me rephrase that, how in the hell could this be enforced without trampling on every adult (or if you want to be really sexist about it, half of adults) rights, and some very intimate, important rights.

It would be required for both parents regardless of gender. In order to get a license, you would have to pass a sort of mental competency test, so the would be child would be less likely to have a parent that is abusive or doesnt care about their wellbeing.
right right right, but how would it work?  Lots of forced abortions on the ignorant and dumb?  Lots of forced (and not 100% working and not 100% reversible) temporary contraception?  Forced adoptions?

The mental competency tests wont be a measure of intelligence, but rather a measure of whether you have a mental illness or not, whether you have a past criminal record that has to do with children (i.e. child abuse, sexual assault on a child).

If you manage to get pregnant but dont have a license, than yes would be forced to get an abortion.

If you have a child without a license, the child would be taken to an adoption center and the parent be charged with a fine.

If you agree to take the test and you pass, neither will happen.

It sounds cruel, but imo its necessary.

BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.22

P
« Reply #2739 on: September 05, 2023, 03:57:36 PM »

how would this be enforced?  Sorry let me rephrase that, how in the hell could this be enforced without trampling on every adult (or if you want to be really sexist about it, half of adults) rights, and some very intimate, important rights.

It would be required for both parents regardless of gender. In order to get a license, you would have to pass a sort of mental competency test, so the would be child would be less likely to have a parent that is abusive or doesnt care about their wellbeing.
right right right, but how would it work?  Lots of forced abortions on the ignorant and dumb?  Lots of forced (and not 100% working and not 100% reversible) temporary contraception?  Forced adoptions?

The mental competency tests wont be a measure of intelligence, but rather a measure of whether you have a mental illness or not, whether you have a past criminal record that has to do with children (i.e. child abuse, sexual assault on a child).

If you manage to get pregnant but dont have a license, than yes would be forced to get an abortion.

If you have a child without a license, the child would be taken to an adoption center and the parent be charged with a fine.

As the poster of that, I can confirm it does belong here. It hasn't even been a couple days and I'm already looking back and cringing. What the heck was I smoking?
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #2740 on: September 05, 2023, 04:09:10 PM »

As the poster of that, I can confirm it does belong here. It hasn't even been a couple days and I'm already looking back and cringing. What the heck was I smoking?

I guess my meth made it all the way up to Pennsylvania
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2741 on: September 05, 2023, 05:42:38 PM »

If nothing else, props for admitting you were wrong. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2742 on: September 05, 2023, 08:48:40 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2023, 09:09:06 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Listen to You tube that Iron Triangle OH, NC and FL it's tough for Ds but winnable McCain said by Chuck Todd couldn't afford for any of the them to go they went away from because of Maga Palin and Larry Craig scandal of 2007 and MN R Convention was in Minneapolis that's why Coleman lost to Franken that yr

2024 Trump was endorsed by Palin in 2016 and he wants to free Enrique Torres after 2 out of 22 yrs of imprisonment Trump and DeSantis already said they want to pardon the insurrection, and that's why the Iron Triangle will go away from him Brown is leading

We don't need the Iron Triangle but it's still winnable

Bill Bellamy whom plays Marcus Jackson can afford millionaires tax 50% not just 37% be ause he bought a 25,M dollar home not 800K and all blk celebrities including Oprah.,Smoky Robinson and Al Sharpton support Reparations

Bill Bellamy and Pat Mahomes were instrumental in George Floyd

They call Bill Bellamy Mr Box Office support Reparations and 25M dollar home
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2743 on: September 06, 2023, 09:07:06 AM »

If nothing else, props for admitting you were wrong. 

Truly. That's an almost unknown commodity around here.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2744 on: September 06, 2023, 09:29:05 AM »

I got another one. Best things that happened to America.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2745 on: September 07, 2023, 12:40:21 PM »

Hawley is only up 1 to Vet Kunce, remember when I said Chuck Todd said political survival the iron Triangle FL, OH and NC those are bellwether for the rest of nation, proof that shows Trump doing well against Biden are bogus primary bumps and Trump is a Criminal and shouldn't be near the WH Palin said yesterday Free Enrique Torres and Trump already said he will pardon all insurrection

Polls act like this is 2020 Trump no he's not and he's not that strong he is an average R that can lose to any D
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2746 on: September 07, 2023, 01:52:54 PM »

It's probably been at least a year since I've seen a jfern post, saw this quoted....and yep reminds me of why. Got to love the laughable implication that a rather liberal generic D type is OK with the Brooks Brothers riot and Bush v. Gore....kind of a continuation of his logic that people who dog on Trump must be fans of Bush.

An attempt to overturn a democratic election by force is not something that you can just shrug off.

This was shrugged off. Oh, I guess it wasn't just an attempt, so does that make it OK?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2747 on: September 08, 2023, 03:59:39 PM »

This is old, and also from a banned poster...but HOLY SH!T imagine being this level of ignorant:

You're preacher to the choir. I'd say cut off all immigration to the U.S., atleast for a while. I believe we had zero immigration into America from the 1920s through the 1960s. If we did it for 40+ years, why not do it for a couple so we can regain our footing and sort out potential threats?

You can't save the sinking boat until you fill the leak, right?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2748 on: September 10, 2023, 12:39:27 AM »

This is old, and also from a banned poster...but HOLY SH!T imagine being this level of ignorant:

You're preacher to the choir. I'd say cut off all immigration to the U.S., atleast for a while. I believe we had zero immigration into America from the 1920s through the 1960s. If we did it for 40+ years, why not do it for a couple so we can regain our footing and sort out potential threats?

You can't save the sinking boat until you fill the leak, right?

Naso always was a truly pinnacle level of combined racism and boneheadedness.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2749 on: September 10, 2023, 05:36:25 PM »

Only between two men, I am fine if its two women or man and woman.

Just brazen bigotry.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies