2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:36:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 640356 times)
Andy Hine
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12750 on: November 05, 2020, 11:28:24 PM »

Imagine being SN.

Imagine your heroes Donald Trump AND John James both lost your state despite you annoying the hell out of this forum for almost a f—king year insisting they would win.

Imagine now actively rooting for the end of democracy solely so the dumbest man on the planet (besides yourself, of course) could continue being president.

Imagine living in Kentucky.
EJ24
United States

« Reply #12751 on: November 05, 2020, 11:28:46 PM »

Kinda want Trump to chill out because this might hurt his 2024 prospects, on the other hand I feel there is plenty of things that can be exposed in our voting system.  Also Trump has already proved he can go full moronic idiot mode and it doesn't matter.

Do you mind me asking why you’d like to see him run again/support his run again?
He almost won in this terrible environment, he would win in 2024 easily.

That's why you think he'd win, why do you want him to run?
The first three years of his presidency were amazing. Without COVID he's running away with this thing and extremely popular. He's gonna improve with everyone except white men from 2016.

You guys talk out of both sides of your mouth on this.

First you say COVID is what hurt Trump, and he would win with ease without it.

But you also say Trump had way more support than expected (and some of you blue avatars said he would win) because of the lockdowns.

Look, the guy and his racist nonsense about "looters" (we know exactly what that's code for), and dog-whistling to groups like Proud Boys and such just isn't popular with the majority of the country and you're seeing that now. Biden is on track to get 4 or 5 million more votes than him, and that's because despite a solid economy, low unemployment, and no foreign entanglements, it's himself and his mouth that's to blame here.

The silent majority isn't what it was in 1968 and you're gonna have to come to terms with that.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #12752 on: November 05, 2020, 11:28:57 PM »

Just FYI, if you put the twitter link between the brackets that come up when you push the twitter icon button it will show up as the full tweet. (It took me forever to figure this out lol)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #12753 on: November 05, 2020, 11:29:08 PM »

Imagine calling SN a hack after what has been posted on the forum the last 8 months about this election.  The hypocrisy is strong.  Y'all thought Biden was about to win 413 EV, so GTFO!

People aren't calling him a hack because he thought his party would win. They're calling him a hack because he's calling for a coup that will destroy the United States. He and anyone who supports that is a terrorist as repulsive and evil as the men behind 9-11. He's a disgusting, pathetic, awful person.
WTF are you talking about? Saying Trump has a chance is calling for a cout? It's not over yet.

You literally want the Supreme Court to overturn legal votes. That's a coup.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12754 on: November 05, 2020, 11:29:29 PM »

Anybody watching on CNN sick of this idiot Little Ricky Santorum?

I tired of his condescending sanctimony well before I was old enough to drink

Speaking as someone whom he represented in Congress, I remember when he voted out a good Democrat, I've been sick of him literally for literally 30 years now
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12755 on: November 05, 2020, 11:29:59 PM »

Really hope some people don't start with the whole "Joe Biden isn't my President" BS.  

Joe Biden IS your President
Donald Trump was your President
Barack Obama was your President

I wish them all the best.  I will support Joe Biden as he begins his term and hope he does well even though I don't think its the best direction at all.

I was, as you can tell, quite against Donny, but I always saw him as my president still, as much as I disliked that being the case.
I hope that's a precedent that either side can follow. Simply see the President, regardless of party, as the duly elected man who sits in the office.
McGarnagle
SomethingPolitical

« Reply #12756 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:03 PM »

Imagine being SN.

Imagine your heroes Donald Trump AND John James both lost your state despite you annoying the hell out of this forum for almost a f—king year insisting they would win.

Imagine now actively rooting for the end of democracy solely so the dumbest man on the planet (besides yourself, of course) could continue being president.

I'd rather not, thanks.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #12757 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:07 PM »

Imagine calling SN a hack after what has been posted on the forum the last 8 months about this election.  The hypocrisy is strong.  Y'all thought Biden was about to win 413 EV, so GTFO!

People aren't calling him a hack because he thought his party would win. They're calling him a hack because he's calling for a coup that will destroy the United States. He and anyone who supports that is a terrorist as repulsive and evil as the men behind 9-11. He's a disgusting, pathetic, awful person.
WTF are you talking about? Saying Trump has a chance is calling for a cout? It's not over yet.
Cheering for the SC to declare your man President by fiat is calling for coup.
charcuterie

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

« Reply #12758 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »

Kinda want Trump to chill out because this might hurt his 2024 prospects, on the other hand I feel there is plenty of things that can be exposed in our voting system.  Also Trump has already proved he can go full moronic idiot mode and it doesn't matter.

Do you mind me asking why you’d like to see him run again/support his run again?
He almost won in this terrible environment, he would win in 2024 easily.

If Trump loses he's not going to win in 2024--the party will drop him like a hot plate and next time he won't have 18 candidates to divide the anti-Trump vote--if anything there will be newcomers that will divide his.

I fully expect Trump to go the Ross Perot route and run Independent or try to pick up the Libertarian and/or Constitution Party nomination.
Guaranteeing a Dem victory in 2024? I wouldn't mind. But I'm not convinced that 1) Trump will run again, 2) that he would win the primary, or 3) he will have the monetary backing or energy to mount a true independent campaign.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #12759 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:47 PM »

Imagine being SN.

Imagine not having an avatar
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #12760 on: November 05, 2020, 11:30:57 PM »

https://twitter.com/ElectionCenter_/status/1324568411490299904
About 1375 votes in Georgia came from a county trump won heavily and they broke even 50/50. Trump netted about 20 votes.
President Biden!
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #12761 on: November 05, 2020, 11:31:26 PM »

Really hope some people don't start with the whole "Joe Biden isn't my President" BS.  

I wish them all the best.  I will support Joe Biden as he begins his term and hope he does well even though I don't think its the best direction at all.

No they never gave Trump a chance. I will never give Biden a chance if he somehow "wins." Period.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #12762 on: November 05, 2020, 11:31:59 PM »

I have gained a lot of respect for you, Buzz.

I regret ever accusing you of being an SN sock. This thread clearly shows the two of you are night and day apart in terms of intellect, maturity, and realism.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #12763 on: November 05, 2020, 11:32:21 PM »

Hey, thanks. Ik we disagree on a lot but we're gonna have to unite as a country if we want to get through this.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #12764 on: November 05, 2020, 11:32:57 PM »

You literally want the Supreme Court to overturn legal votes. That's a coup.
I literally said it could go to the SCOTUS. Many people are saying that .
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12765 on: November 05, 2020, 11:33:03 PM »

Does it look like this?

Their family has been through alot, give them a break.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #12766 on: November 05, 2020, 11:33:26 PM »

I wish them all the best.  I will support Joe Biden as he begins his term and hope he does well even though I don't think its the best direction at all.

No they never gave Trump a chance. I will never give Biden a chance if he somehow "wins." Period
Hes mad haha everyone point and laugh
EJ24
United States

« Reply #12767 on: November 05, 2020, 11:33:39 PM »

I have gained a lot of respect for you, Buzz.

I regret ever accusing you of being an SN sock. This thread clearly shows the two of you are night and day apart in terms of intellect, maturity, and realism.

Woodbury is clearly the SN sock, and I'm baffled people were saying he wasn't as bad as Woodbury.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #12768 on: November 05, 2020, 11:34:01 PM »

Off Topic: But I would like to say that although I have argued with and even insulted both Buzz and Jessica, I have always respected them for hanging around and contributing to the site even though there is a clear anti-GOP bias on this forum. (thought I would mention it since we were talking about it)
EJ24
United States

« Reply #12769 on: November 05, 2020, 11:35:14 PM »

Buzz is fine, I've gained tons of respect for Jessica.

Woodbury and SN are scum, and Del Tachi is annoying with nonsensical takes.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #12770 on: November 05, 2020, 11:36:27 PM »

Rick Santorum has been even more annoying since Nick Wiseman left him for a stupid muscle-bound slut.

Benjamin Frank
Frank
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12771 on: November 05, 2020, 11:36:33 PM »

The numbers in Pennsylvania right now are 3.283 for Trump to 3.258 for Biden.

I was watching earlier in the day and I wondered if the numbers would be 3.2 million for Trump and 3 million for Biden at that point, just because I like that kind of symmetry.

In the end when Biden got to 3 million, Trump was at 3.196 million.

So, the votes sine then have been 87,000 for Trump and 258,000 for Biden or just under 75%.  This has been consistent with all the mail in votes coming in in Pennsylvania.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12772 on: November 05, 2020, 11:37:24 PM »
« Edited: November 05, 2020, 11:43:54 PM by Badger »

Does it look like this?

Their family has been through alot, give them a break.

On the one hand I've always thought this. On the other hand, it's bad form and a bad idea to bring out your nine-year-old daughter to see daddy publicly admitting he's lost his job that he's had since before you were born. There's no reason to expose her to the public stage for something like that. There is something to a family sharing it's successes and failures together, but then there's just not exercising good judgment.

Bring the misses out and leave it at that
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #12773 on: November 05, 2020, 11:37:27 PM »

Seriously, does anyone know what is going on out of Clayton? The last I heard was the little old ladies gathering up their things with the dump allegedly imminent, then radio silence.
BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #12774 on: November 05, 2020, 11:37:59 PM »

Seriously, does anyone know what is going on out of Clayton? The jar I heard was the little old ladies gathering up their things with the dump allegedly imminent, then radio silence.

I've heard Clayton gets dropped around midnight.
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies