2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 08:39:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 649475 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12850 on: November 05, 2020, 11:53:33 PM »

Not possible there's got to be more.

138 votes won't close 1800 to 1200...Huh

Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #12851 on: November 05, 2020, 11:53:42 PM »

Republican voters are truly pathetic
I mean Pence, Haley, Romney and Cruz are okay possibilities. Surprised Tucker is low and Trump jr is a no no
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #12852 on: November 05, 2020, 11:53:59 PM »

Imagine calling SN a hack after what has been posted on the forum the last 8 months about this election.  The hypocrisy is strong.  Y'all thought Biden was about to win 413 EV, so GTFO!

People aren't calling him a hack because he thought his party would win. They're calling him a hack because he's calling for a coup that will destroy the United States. He and anyone who supports that is a terrorist as repulsive and evil as the men behind 9-11. He's a disgusting, pathetic, awful person.
WTF are you talking about? Saying Trump has a chance is calling for a cout? It's not over yet.
Cheering for the SC to declare your man President by fiat is calling for coup.
No I literally said if there is evidence of fraud I hope they overturn it and call for a new election or something. I never said I want them to just declare him President. Are you serious?
Anti-Trump Truth Socialite JD Vance Enjoying Juror
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #12853 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:14 PM »

Are any more ballots expected from Pennsylvania at any point tonight, or are they just coming in at random?
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12854 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:17 PM »

Buzz is fine, I've gained tons of respect for Jessica.

Woodbury and SN are scum, and Del Tachi is annoying with nonsensical takes.

Del Tachi is fine. I don't agree with him, but at least he provides some thoughts/justification for what he is saying.

Woodbury and SN just repeat the same nonsense over and over again with zero thought/justification whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if one is a sock of the other.
Hassan 2022
Calm NH Lib
Rookie
United States

« Reply #12855 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:20 PM »

roxas11
United States

« Reply #12856 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:25 PM »

Really hope some people don't start with the whole "Joe Biden isn't my President" BS.  

Joe Biden IS your President
Donald Trump was your President
Barack Obama was your President

I wish them all the best.  I will support Joe Biden as he begins his term and hope he does well even though I don't think its the best direction at all.

No they never gave Trump a chance. I will never give Biden a chance if he somehow "wins." Period.

I can't speak for others, but I for did give the man a chance because trump was saying all the right things and it really looked like he was going to be a different type of Republican at the start and then he tried implement his Muslim ban that caused tons of chaos at the airports.

He pulled us out the Paris climate change agreement and tried to pass a god awful health care bill that thankfully Jon McCain save us all from.

He threw transgender troops out of the military and claimed that he loved the DACA kids and wanted to protect them. That turned out to be another lie

by the end of trumps first year any Hope I had for him was gone and came to realise that Michelle Obama words summed Trump up perfectly

The presidency doesn't change who you are it reveals who you are"
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #12857 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:31 PM »

I wonder who the Collins/Biden morons are voting for.
ChiefFireWaterMike
LordRichard

« Reply #12858 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:53 PM »

I'd change my registration to vote for Deval, the meme is too good.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #12859 on: November 05, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »

Ivanka is the only Trump that should even think about running.  Trump Jr. would be terrible.
Do you think hoping the SC overturns an outcome is calling for a cout if there is evidence to the legitimacy of the election process? They literally are calling me a revolutionary or some BS.
Buzz

« Reply #12860 on: November 05, 2020, 11:55:55 PM »

Ivanka is the only Trump that should even think about running.  Trump Jr. would be terrible.
Do you think hoping the SC overturns an outcome is calling for a cout if there is evidence to the legitimacy of the election process? They literally are calling me a revolutionary or some BS.
Only if there is evidence.  Haven't seen anything yet to quantify it.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #12861 on: November 05, 2020, 11:56:08 PM »

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but Mitch McConnell is better than Lindsey Graham. I hoped against hope that after winning another 6 years, Lindsey would moderate himself again. Instead he is as far as I know now the ONLY major GOP figure who has implicitly endorsed ignoring the vote and letting state legislatures pick alternative Republican electors. Mitch wasn’t having that s—t, just said all the votes need to be counted.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12862 on: November 05, 2020, 11:56:43 PM »

Well, of the 5 times someone became President without winning the popular vote, 2 were because of SCOTUS and another 1 because of the House.
ChiefFireWaterMike
LordRichard

« Reply #12863 on: November 05, 2020, 11:56:47 PM »

I mean Pence, Haley, Romney and Cruz are okay possibilities. Surprised Tucker is low and Trump jr is a no no
I honestly think we gotta "reward" fellow hispanics with putting one on the ticket. We've learned the GOP can't win with less than 30% of the Hispanic vote
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.69, S: -7.68

« Reply #12864 on: November 05, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »

Not going to lie, as a non-American, following these results has changed my entire perception of time. Can we please just have something to put us all out of our misery?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12865 on: November 05, 2020, 11:57:11 PM »

Bee Hive Caribbean Elbow Switch?

I believe that's the correct interpretation.  Except for it to make sense, you'd pronounce it as:

"Bye, “V”.  Car is bein’ a low blow’s witch."

He’s saying bye to someone with the initial “V.”  He really just wants to get away from V, so tries driving away in his car, but his car isn’t working very well, and he’s calling it a “b*#ch”, but can’t bring himself to swear, so says “witch” instead.  The car malfunctioning on him like that is a low blow from someone or other, like he thinks it’s been sabotaged by someone using underhanded tactics.

So the obvious interpretation is that “V” is short for “Votes”, and he’s trying to move on from this election, but the slow counting is like someone has sabotaged his car as he’s trying to drive away from election day.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #12866 on: November 05, 2020, 11:57:26 PM »

Imagine calling SN a hack after what has been posted on the forum the last 8 months about this election.  The hypocrisy is strong.  Y'all thought Biden was about to win 413 EV, so GTFO!

People aren't calling him a hack because he thought his party would win. They're calling him a hack because he's calling for a coup that will destroy the United States. He and anyone who supports that is a terrorist as repulsive and evil as the men behind 9-11. He's a disgusting, pathetic, awful person.
WTF are you talking about? Saying Trump has a chance is calling for a cout? It's not over yet.
Cheering for the SC to declare your man President by fiat is calling for coup.
No I literally said if there is evidence of fraud I hope they overturn it and call for a new election or something. I never said I want them to just declare him President. Are you serious?

Loooolllllllllll

Cope!
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12867 on: November 05, 2020, 11:57:31 PM »

Living in NY I bounce back and forth all the time. Ideologically I'm a center-right Republican, but I really liked Gillibrand and Yang, and well, that didn't turn out. So I re-joined the GOP but I'd love a candidate like Hickenlooper or Patrick if they ever became competitive.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12868 on: November 05, 2020, 11:57:57 PM »

Deval Patrick will meme his way into the presidency. Just you wait!
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #12869 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:00 PM »

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but Mitch McConnell is better than Lindsey Graham. I hoped against hope that after win ing another 6 years, Lindsey would moderate himself again. Instead he is as far as I know now the ONLY major GOP figure who has implicitly endorsed ignoring the vote and letting state legislatures pick alternative Republican electors. Mitch wasn’t having that s—t, just said all the votes need to be counted.

I know people joke a lot about Graham being gay, but I genuinely suspect Trump has some sort of psychosexual hold on him.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12870 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:03 PM »

How much vote is outstanding in PA now? Did Philly report? Is PA pretty much a done thing for Biden like we thought 8 hours ago when I went to bed?

What about Arizona. Any way that that is slipping from Biden?
Omega21

« Reply #12871 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:07 PM »

https://twitter.com/hjessy_

This guy says part of Clayton came in. They might be doing their drop in batches.

"We'll deliver results by midnight"

If they come in batches, that's technically the truth.

WHY IN GOD'S HOLY NAME WOULD THEY RELEASE THE VOTES IN BATCHES AT THIS POINT

KEEP IT DOWN!!!

Poll workers are very sensitive while hibernating in their natural habitat.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12872 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:08 PM »

I honestly think we gotta "reward" fellow hispanics with putting one on the ticket. We've learned the GOP can't win with less than 30% of the Hispanic vote

Opinion of the Texas GOP redistricting the Rio Grande in 2022 for more Hispanic Republicans?
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12873 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:32 PM »

Deval Patrick will meme his way into the presidency. Just you wait!

Doomers for Deval Purple heart
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #12874 on: November 05, 2020, 11:59:26 PM »

SN, we lost this election (on the presidential level, at least).  There are convincing arguments about why it wasn't a disaster for the GOP, but sometimes the simple explanation is the true explanation, rather than some conspiracy theory.  I'm not saying that mass voter fraud is impossible, but it is improbable enough to require a very high level of proof, which we have not seen at all.  Plus, if there were systematic voter fraud, I don't think it would have allowed us to keep the Senate (most likely) and gain in the House.
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies