The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:35:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 215105 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1400 on: May 28, 2019, 11:41:50 AM »

Who cares?

Warren is not going to be the nominee anyway.

She damaged herself when she failed to tell the truth about her identity.

She may have some good ideas, but she will never be president.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1401 on: May 28, 2019, 05:46:04 PM »

Achievement unlocked: peak OC reached (again):

Tell George Washington-Ben Franklin(who were conservatives at the time, who made the constitution, but were Whigs, not Tories-fighting slavery): The EC college and Senate should be reallocated by proportional voting with EC college and by direct election of senators instead of state legislatures. As a result, the need for the protection against females and slaves from influencing elections, would be brought down by the 13th and 20th Amendments. Both proposed by a secular Republican Lincoln and a centrist Democrat named Wilson.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1402 on: May 28, 2019, 05:53:47 PM »

"Muh Rhode Island trend!"

Illinois easily. Dems are maxed out in the suburbs and in the city. With the more economically left direction the republican party is going, the state is going to start trending R during and after 2020.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1403 on: May 29, 2019, 06:02:51 AM »

Posting before some fascist mod deletes this

Napolean and Hitler invader Russia, which was the turning point of the wars, if one of them didn't invade Russia, and became a Wrld Power, it could have stopped their defeat.  Especially, France, whom Napolean was a lefty, not like Hitler, who was a Nazi.

Napolean, rise, would help Wrld Order, instead of inhibit it, in 1800's.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1404 on: May 30, 2019, 02:05:07 PM »

I currently attend an SBC church, but until recently, I attended a church that was part of the Church of God/Cleveland, TN, which is very much a top-down denomination.

Joel Osteen takes a lot of unnecessary flak, however.  He takes no salary from his church, and his income is derived from his book sales.  His church has a significant staff of Pastors on staff.

Many preachers take s
wipes at him from the pulpit, including my most recent ex-pastor.  Much of this is coated in jealousy; his messages are NOT "prosperity preaching" and they are Biblically sound.  A megachurch such as Lakewood isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it doesn't deserve the criticism it does.  My hypocritical former pastor took swipes at Joel Osteen, but he cut back all of the church's ministry activities and closed its Christian Daycare to ensure that he'd still get HIS $116K annual compensation package.  (Few know it, but when they give to my former church pretty much all of their money goes to the Pastor, personally, aside from the monies that go to keep the building up.)  My wife and I have left that body.  What is sad for me is that this man (whom I had reservations about from the beginning; I was one of only three that opposed his appointment) turned out to be everything I sensed he was, which is, frankly, just about everything most Atlas Red Avatars think Evangelical Pastors are all about.

I do wish to emphasize that this man is not typical of pastors we know.  We stayed as long as we did because we had a ministry burden for the dwindling number of children that were there, for the school (which my wife worked at), and for some of the older couples there whom we have ministered to.  Our present pastor is "normal" and not a hypocrite.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1405 on: May 31, 2019, 06:07:15 PM »

Olive Garden's Minestrone Soup is extremely tasty , and you get unlimited refills of that
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1406 on: June 06, 2019, 02:02:58 PM »

Context:

Of course, he was the President of South Vietnam.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1407 on: June 06, 2019, 03:18:44 PM »

I currently attend an SBC church, but until recently, I attended a church that was part of the Church of God/Cleveland, TN, which is very much a top-down denomination.

Joel Osteen takes a lot of unnecessary flak, however.  He takes no salary from his church, and his income is derived from his book sales.  His church has a significant staff of Pastors on staff.

Many preachers take s
wipes at him from the pulpit, including my most recent ex-pastor.  Much of this is coated in jealousy; his messages are NOT "prosperity preaching" and they are Biblically sound.  A megachurch such as Lakewood isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it doesn't deserve the criticism it does.  My hypocritical former pastor took swipes at Joel Osteen, but he cut back all of the church's ministry activities and closed its Christian Daycare to ensure that he'd still get HIS $116K annual compensation package.  (Few know it, but when they give to my former church pretty much all of their money goes to the Pastor, personally, aside from the monies that go to keep the building up.)  My wife and I have left that body.  What is sad for me is that this man (whom I had reservations about from the beginning; I was one of only three that opposed his appointment) turned out to be everything I sensed he was, which is, frankly, just about everything most Atlas Red Avatars think Evangelical Pastors are all about.

I do wish to emphasize that this man is not typical of pastors we know.  We stayed as long as we did because we had a ministry burden for the dwindling number of children that were there, for the school (which my wife worked at), and for some of the older couples there whom we have ministered to.  Our present pastor is "normal" and not a hypocrite.

This deserves more love!  Tears of joy
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1408 on: June 06, 2019, 07:43:26 PM »

How do I hate spam? Let me count the ways.

I do not like green eggs and spam.
They make my tummy ache damn damn damn.
I will not eat them Mr Pam.
I do not like them, damn damn damn.
I do not like them on the religion forum.
I will not will not ever endure 'em.
I do not like them on the sea.
They really do so hurt hurt me.
I do not like all this smelly spam.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1409 on: June 08, 2019, 12:27:31 AM »

I missed this crazy lunatic.

They only opened one location in Vegas last year (funny how all these christian companies seem to take their time opening locations in sin city 🤔 ), but it’s in a part of town I rarely go to and when I do either the lines are too long or it’s closed for Bible Day.

I toyed with the idea of boycotting it, but (a) that’s dumb, and (b) they already lost the war.

The war won’t be over until Jesus himself returns
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #1410 on: June 08, 2019, 04:03:33 PM »

DaWN
United Kingdom

« Reply #1411 on: June 08, 2019, 04:05:02 PM »

Trump claims the Moon is in fact a part of Mars

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1412 on: June 08, 2019, 05:28:32 PM »

Context:

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1413 on: June 09, 2019, 06:57:57 PM »

You would already know the moon is part of Mars if you majored in astronomy at Trump university.

At Trump University, it's astrology
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1414 on: June 10, 2019, 05:07:48 PM »

ESRB ratings are wholly useless in getting an idea of how mature a person needs to be to be able to engage in something rated by the ESRB without causing problems in their mental development.

I've been watching violent and sexual things since I was like 6, and I ended up being a perfectly well rounded and sane individual.
Corbyn is (no longer) the leader of the Labour Party
DANNT

« Reply #1415 on: June 10, 2019, 11:47:40 PM »

Lean D because WWC hero Joe Biden will outperform Clinton by 50 points in rural areas

Wow, you sure did OWN all those strawmen you pulled out of your ass!

No, literally nobody on the face of the planet thinks Biden will outperform Clinton by 50 points in rural areas. However, all it would take is 5 points max to beat Trump, that’s how narrow his fluke of a victory was.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. We can all smell and TASTE your fear, and it is delicious.

Also, seriously, what kind of FREAK of a LOSER would be a FRENCH weirdo who supposedly lives ACROSS THE SEA yet is THIS invested in American election results down to the COUNTY level?? And love an AMERICAN nationalist at that?? You’re the weirdest f—king f—k I’ve ever encountered in my LIFE. By FAR. Your life is the very definition of SAD!!!

Sir this is an Arby's.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1416 on: June 13, 2019, 10:33:19 AM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1417 on: June 13, 2019, 03:07:14 PM »

Why are we even playing along, we know it was him.

It's kind of amusing to see a fool digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Why don't both of you ZIP IT & stop agitating!

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1418 on: June 16, 2019, 12:23:34 PM »

I hope he throws that little weasel from The Guardian around his office again. That was hilarious!

Jesus, why would you hope for such a thing?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1419 on: June 17, 2019, 02:19:55 AM »

The ratings are inspired by the presidential election results.

Two man race, me vs. the opponent, if I win, that means I would rather say it's good than bad, if I lose, that means I would rather say it's bad than good.

For example, if I lose by 14 points, the month was bad as much as New Jersey is a Democratic state.

January 2018 - 36.60% (26.80% margin of loss)
February 2018 - 36.32% (27.36% margin of loss)
March 2018 - 31.95% (36.10% margin of loss)
April 2018 - 32.48% (35.04% margin of loss)
May 2018 - 31.03% (37.93% margin of loss)
June 2018 - 30.56% (38.88% margin of loss)
July 2018 - 44.24% (11.52% margin of loss)
August 2018 - 30.30% (39.40% margin of loss)
September 2018 - 39.61% (20.78% margin of loss)
October 2018 - 42.48% (15.05% margin of loss)
November 2018 - 40.77% (18.46% margin of loss)
December 2018 - 45.14% (9.72% margin of loss)
January 2019 - 48.58% (2.85% margin of loss)
February 2019 - 47.30% (5.41% margin of loss)
March 2019 - (current) 44.62% (current 10.76% margin of loss)

Maybe if there was a few bad days, maybe that's something to get over, but the average day for me is ABYSMAL as you can see above.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1420 on: June 18, 2019, 02:35:22 PM »

Is there a way to learn what these groups mean without reading a 140 page PDF? Huh

On Atlas
Doesn't want to read a 140 page pdf to find out which political group he is.
Huh
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #1421 on: June 19, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »

I'm a gamer, and it's pretty obvious since Gamergate that there is some sort of dark underbelly to the video game playing community. Gamergate was a real canary in the coal mine for a lot that would happen in the future, come to think of it.

However, I still don't think it reflects on anything close to the majority or even a plurality of gamers. I'm glad this guy got caught, and I'm glad that a fellow gamer did his civic duty as the one who helped him get detained. It's still indicative of a disturbing trend among reactionaries though, even ignoring gaming. This won't be the last of these we see.

The majority of Gamers hate Anita Sarkessian due to the GamerGate controversy.  It is a major reason the left lost ground amongst many progressive, left-leaning men, and independents within the gamer community.  Her lies forced the gamer community to the right at a time when you needed those very people to be on your side during the 2016 election (not saying it was a major factor, but it was definitely big).  To this very day, many lefty gamers remember the disrespect, false narrative, witch-hunt and pain that resulted, which is demonstrated by their support for right-wingers such as Steven Crowder and others during this unjustified assault on free speech by leftist pressuring Youtube.   People like her represent the very reason I joined the anti-SJW cause, and naturally, folks on the right. I had had enough.

Let me go into detail for anyone that isn’t aware.  GamerGate was a false narrative resulted from Smollet-like fraudster, Anita Sarkeesian, who is a accused of lying about the content of video games to promote her theory that video games discriminate against women, providing low ratings for games she criticizes unfairly, failing to play the games she plays, and rampant sexism of men.   She has offended numerous men in the video game community with her anti-male hate speech, and the community has gathered evidence that her opinions are based solely on her hatred.  Obviously, GamerGate inspired teenage and low-IQ men to post sexist comments, which is the entire subject GamerGate narrative, as well as the crux of complaints against the journalists that misrepresented the story.   Essentially it was fake news.

Evidence of Anita Sarkesians fraud are all over the internet to support her claims of sexism in video game content.  In a video of her supposedly playing Grand Theft Auto, Anita Sarkeseen claimed that the game tasked her with beating up strippers to win.  It was suppose to be her most egregious evidence of sexism.  This was a lie.  The game tasked her with sneaking around a strip club unseen to complete a mission.  She just went around beating up strippers to make the game look like it was promoting violence against women. 

The real victims of GamerGate were all the content producers on social media and Youtube that were unfairly accused of inciting sexism against Anita Sarkessian.  Some people had their livelihoods threatened due to Anita’s fraud, and many had their reputations destroyed.  She was the one that incited sexist comments against, and totally responsible for inciting people to make the same kinds of threats any type of racist or sexist would receive on Youtube.  She is not a feminist hero.  She is the same as a hypothetical woman that falsely accuses man of rape, and then writes a book about her experience as the victim of sexual assault.  If she could, she would.  Anything to help her career. SHE IS A SEXIST AND A MONSTER, AND SHE IS HAPPY TO HURT OTHERS FOR THE MERE.LY CRITICIZING HER DISGUSTING WORLDVIEW.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1422 on: June 23, 2019, 02:42:47 PM »

Context:

I played soccer in Berlin-Neukölln this afternoon, with a Nigerian man and a German woman among others. The Nigerian didn't rape the woman, but he won the match. Afterwards I had spinach cake in some hipster coffee shop and it did in fact taste a bit like spinach.
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #1423 on: June 23, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »

Due to life span increase, approaching 80, there is an adjustment

RED growth process, blue early signs of death

Infancy: 0-3
Toddler 3-6 Early childhood
Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen
Puberty: 12-20 Adams apple in Men, and Cycle for women
Adulthood 20-40 continiue to grow.

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1424 on: June 24, 2019, 06:43:05 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length