The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 01:24:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 173413 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2100 on: August 21, 2022, 06:04:08 AM »
« edited: August 21, 2022, 06:07:44 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We are still gonna be in a Pandemic no matter what the outcome of EDay.
We're gonna have a student loan debt problem and a Housing crisis, Gavin Newsom didn't get recalled and he is still a mediocre Gov he will win because a no name R is running, if there was a recall he would lose to Cox not Elder but it's not a recall it's GE this yr

So, we blog about politics all the time but is really not much gonna change after EDay is over, we still need a Missle Shield that wasn't built to Reagan tax cuts in 80s we are still vulnerable to a nuke strike by rogue nation and meteor

We still have a homeless crisis because they continue to give out Pandemic assistance instead of Section 8 vouchers and won't remodel shelters to Subsidized buildings.

Dodgers STD needs and upgrade and they spent all that money in Sofi and they got a bunch of homeless shelters they can remodel in LA

We're still messed up after EDay but Rs will cut programs not expand them if they get in
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2101 on: August 21, 2022, 07:47:20 AM »

This is our post Pandemic world forever more just like after Great Recession Newspapers went online we're gonna have online schools in Grad school and Nursing  schools, that's why we have teacher shortage schools are online now, so the pre Pandemic world is Gone just like the climate without extreme droughts is gone too that Ethiopian Sahara desert drought has moved west to CA, Hawaii steals all the rain

I remember Biden says we would be out of mask July 2031
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2102 on: August 21, 2022, 09:37:58 AM »
« Edited: August 21, 2022, 09:56:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I am not saying D's are terrible if we get my map it's a 50/50 chance not 0% chance or a 100% chance because Lake that has Nan W tied predicted the first poll of Tester leading Burns in 2006 we will celebrate not be depressed on EDay a 50K Student Loans Discharge and Reparations for Blks is decent enough..

Ryan and Nan W overperformed in polls is no Accident we Ds won KY 2019  won VA for 2T and Manchin and Brown winning,2018, in Red Appalachian, Obama with Biden won OH twice, we can defeat 1 red state Gov not all of them Reynolds, DeSantis and Abbott are safe but Ryan since he has so much money is blanketing the airwaves, I don't live in OH but I know every Sen candidate R have won 1% of Blk vote Mandel, Renacci Tea Party while Vonovich and Portman whom are moderates received 3/4%

OH have an elite School OH state Bucks and College are Liberal not conservative

OH is most like red state to go blue  Brown is on the ballot and GA in 2024 is most likely blue state to go red still the 305 blue wall

That's why we need OH, NC and FL SEN as wave insurance because Walker whom is a Blk guy can win SO WE CAN HAVE 52 SEATS instead of 51 netting WI and PA but losing GA, while winning OH, NC and FL and LA can get us to 52

So, instead of making a D nut map I'm 24 GA and OH providing that Ryan and Nan W wins start out D not FL, TX, IA, NC and FL

GA 16, REPLACED BY oH 17

Biden v DeSantis 304/236 Trump is gonna be INDICTED , DeSantis is very likely to win but Demings, Ryan and Beasley will win Rick Scott said this Rubio can lose while DeSantis win
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #2103 on: August 22, 2022, 12:56:37 AM »

No, he's self-funded eight figures and he's pivoting towards better issues for his campaign, like general privatization of the US health-care system, which recent electoral history suggests is a position held by a clear majority of the US electorate.

Yeah, exactly. That’s why voters gave the Republican Party a huge mandate in 2018 to successfully complete their attempted repeal of Obamacare.

Yes, voters gave the GOP huge mandates when they ran on Obamacare repeal (2010/2014/2016), and when they failed to deliver there was of course an enormous backlash.

Given how much all other aspects of the GOP agenda are poisonously unpopular (consider how large the fraction of society is that wants abortion/gay marriage/weed to be legal) and how large the swings towards the GOP have been in elections where they've kept their message strictly focused on healthcare (MA-Sen-2010, VT-Gov-2014 stand out here), this pretty much has to be true. It just goes against the common wisdom that the public is very "populist", when the electorate that turns out is basically the opposite.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2104 on: August 23, 2022, 03:26:02 PM »

Yeah, but not surprising given the author. I don't even support removing the book in question.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2105 on: August 24, 2022, 05:47:30 AM »

Bye, bye red wave, yesterday proves that it's gonna be a blue wave
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2106 on: August 24, 2022, 07:46:53 AM »

Rs are losing because they voted against Voting Rights and blocked Biden agenda and only expect to ride a Gerrymandering map to victory, news flash Speaker J Dennis Hassert and Speaker Boehner certified Clinton in 1996/2012 Obama but Trump Rs are destined to DECERTIFY even if we lose the H we can win 12 seats back in 24
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2107 on: August 24, 2022, 04:27:45 PM »

Great. So Xir gets forgiveness for their massive debt from their gender studies degree while future students such as myself face tuition rates that are about to sharply rise?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2108 on: August 24, 2022, 09:21:19 PM »

Everyone stop paying off your credit cards!  Maybe we can get him to forgive those next.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2109 on: August 27, 2022, 01:36:12 PM »

Yeah, Hochul is worse than Cuomo.

Worst Governor of New York for as long as I can remember.
The current one is worse.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2110 on: August 30, 2022, 09:58:21 AM »

Promoting traditional gender roles and increasing bigotry against LGB people?

Sounds like a very progressive cause!
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2111 on: September 01, 2022, 09:10:38 PM »

I have never seen such demonic energy as I saw in this speech. Replace "MAGA" with "kulak" and you basically have Stalin.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2112 on: September 02, 2022, 12:50:13 PM »

It’s people like this, and a substantial chance them, who are responsible for so many pictures of kids on milk cartons.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2113 on: September 02, 2022, 08:30:30 PM »

Not only are his views abhorrent, but, unlike some other conservatives here for whom I would say the same, he also comes across as really pretty dim. A large portion of his posts are extremely lame hostile one-liners, and, when they’re not, unhinged walls of text like the one that (very deservedly) earned him his mute. I can’t think of much of value he contributes to the forum — and, again, this is not something I’d say of most posters here just because I vehemently disagree with them!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2114 on: September 03, 2022, 01:18:53 AM »

Not only are his views abhorrent, but, unlike some other conservatives here for whom I would say the same, he also comes across as really pretty dim. A large portion of his posts are extremely lame hostile one-liners, and, when they’re not, unhinged walls of text like the one that (very deservedly) earned him his mute. I can’t think of much of value he contributes to the forum — and, again, this is not something I’d say of most posters here just because I vehemently disagree with them!

Absolutely true.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2115 on: September 05, 2022, 09:12:35 AM »

This speech had similar optics and imagery to Adolf Hitler's rallies in 1930s Germany.  Except instead of blaming Jews, they are scapegoating white working class Americans.  When it quacks like a duck....
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #2116 on: September 05, 2022, 12:55:48 PM »

My math may be wrong. But Peltola only won because so many Begich voters did not put a second choice, exhausting their ballot

I showed in my first post that this was most likely not the case. Saying "Palin would have won all the exhausted votes" is pretty lazy.

Palin only needed 5,000 votes to win.  Hard not to imagine a scenario under a traditional system where that wouldn't have happened.  A lot of people simply didn't know how the system worked.  It's essentially a form of voter fraud by disenfranchising Republican voters.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #2117 on: September 06, 2022, 10:48:08 AM »

How would you ensure that poor people would be able to water
Leading Political Consultant Ma Anand Sheela
Heat
Poland

« Reply #2118 on: September 06, 2022, 10:51:59 AM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2119 on: September 06, 2022, 12:51:11 PM »

If we have a big enough trifrcta, we should impeach and throw this despicable hack judge in jail!
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #2120 on: September 11, 2022, 11:17:16 AM »

We basically need to ban restaurants (all kinds, not just fast food), and all food that isn't deemed healthy by a panel of CDC appointed doctors if we want to increase our life expectancy.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2121 on: September 11, 2022, 08:39:46 PM »

We basically need to ban restaurants (all kinds, not just fast food), and all food that isn't deemed healthy by a panel of CDC appointed doctors if we want to increase our life expectancy.

LOL!!!!!!
The scary thing is he probably said that unironically.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2122 on: September 13, 2022, 03:17:01 PM »

Gillibrand and all other D Senators that pressured Franken to resign need to be shot into the sun

It's besides the point, but I personally disagree.

Winning FL-SEN would have helped women more than someone who is maybe a creep being thrown out of the Senate by a woman who said she'd kick her own son out of the house if he was accused of sexual misconduct without much investigation.

Franken resigning made Democrats lose FL-SEN 2018?

I know political hacks can't figure out that there is rarely one single event that causes these elections to go a certain way, but I think the Democrats' hypocrisy and refusal to have mature, unemotional responses to the MeToo drama, including Franken, hurt them in the Senate back in 2018.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2123 on: September 16, 2022, 04:15:16 PM »

The thing is, bullying isn't done "just for the sake of it." It can be a valuable way to expunge antisocial behavior without resorting to parental/state intervention.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2124 on: September 16, 2022, 06:50:48 PM »

The thing is, bullying isn't done "just for the sake of it." It can be a valuable way to expunge antisocial behavior without resorting to parental/state intervention.

I submit this as Exhibit A for the defense:

It doesn’t count as bullying if they deserve it.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies