Opinion of temp-muted posters: Mr. Reactionary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 07:56:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of temp-muted posters: Mr. Reactionary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of temp-muted posters: Mr. Reactionary
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 101

Author Topic: Opinion of temp-muted posters: Mr. Reactionary  (Read 2635 times)
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2022, 10:16:51 PM »

The only actual alt-right posters we have had were EHarding and Matthew27 (that were notable enough for me to remember).

What about Sanchez?

He's a combative conservative.   He's not an alt-righter, whatever that means.

This Forum is a worse place without him.

Sanchez was definitely alt-right.

Hardly.  And PM2 is not honest about this.

This Forum is a better place with ChairmanSanchez.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2022, 11:00:21 PM »

I'm surprised to hear that from you, considering how you place your top issues.

I'm not a fan and I'll leave it that.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2022, 11:05:52 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2022, 05:11:04 AM by The Address That Must Not be Named »

The only actual alt-right posters we have had were EHarding and Matthew27 (that were notable enough for me to remember).

What about Sanchez?

Hardly.  And PM2 is not honest about this.

No it wasn’t, it was a genuinely worse place with him here and I don’t say that about very many people.  Sanchez was an racist, pro-insurrection, vicious bully.  He was arguably the most aggressive and prolific user of personal attacks in the history of the forum.  
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2022, 11:21:05 PM »

Clearly of above average intelligence and a quality conversationalist, to the extent I can remember interacting directly. Nevertheless, a bit too invested in this site.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2022, 06:12:03 AM »

What about Sanchez?

No it wasn’t, it was a genuinely worse place with him here and I don’t say that about very many people.  Sanchez was an racist, pro-insurrection, vicious bully.  He was arguably the most aggressive and prolific user of personal attacks in the history of the forum.  

Of course,  Badger is the Forum bully, but he's your best bud here.  He's allowed to attack people in ways that would bring sanctions from anyone else.  I'm well aware of Sanchez 's faults, but your description really is excessive hyperbole.

Now I get that.   Sanchez was/is a loyal friend, and I'm admittedly biased in his favor.  There are anti-Christian bigots who bully people routinely that remain here u sanctioned.  The Forum would,  for many, be a better place without Badger's bullying and personal attacks.  Badger really is the Forum Bully and he really is allowed to treat others in ways that would be unacceptable for others.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2022, 10:46:30 AM »
« Edited: September 01, 2022, 01:35:09 PM by Sarah Palin has been Refudiated »

If either Badger or Fuzzy is ever banned I will leave this site. Please do not disrupt this dynamic. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2022, 11:47:25 AM »

Right now we are at 46 "FF" and 46 "HP" votes, proving not only that Mr. Reactionary is actually a centrist (compromising between FF and HP), but that the HP votes would have to come from extremists on either side.
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2022, 12:01:44 PM »

Not only are his views abhorrent, but, unlike some other conservatives here for whom I would say the same, he also comes across as really pretty dim. A large portion of his posts are extremely lame hostile one-liners, and, when they’re not, unhinged walls of text like the one that (very deservedly) earned him his mute. I can’t think of much of value he contributes to the forum — and, again, this is not something I’d say of most posters here just because I vehemently disagree with them!
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2022, 11:54:28 PM »

If either Badger or Fuzzy is ever banned I will leave this site. Please do not disrupt this dynamic. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Perhaps this is a new way of looking at things.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2022, 12:50:48 AM »

Not only are his views abhorrent, but, unlike some other conservatives here for whom I would say the same, he also comes across as really pretty dim. A large portion of his posts are extremely lame hostile one-liners, and, when they’re not, unhinged walls of text like the one that (very deservedly) earned him his mute. I can’t think of much of value he contributes to the forum — and, again, this is not something I’d say of most posters here just because I vehemently disagree with them!

Mr Reactionary has a law degree and has passed the bar
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2022, 01:47:17 AM »
« Edited: September 02, 2022, 01:54:48 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

You can pass the bar and law degree with a C average but Law is hard but if you pass the Essay portion and not the MBE and you are very likely to get an A or B on Essay you can fail the MBE and get a 2.25 that won't get you the best job but it's not like Grad school where you needs B average or you flunk our

Most people flunk our of Grad after 1yr and they can't pass the LSAT so Nursing schools is very popular but you get yourself a tutor in Grad school online I was struggling to pass in my first yr

You can't have any record whatsoever because you have to register with state bar many people are afraid to apply to Law school because they have some type of record, people say I am in Law school they are in shock because they look at your background

But, you can get a middle class job working armed security in a Hospital or Campus patrol after you get too old for military or police they can make up to 100K bank security you can get killed

Some not all Lawyers that can't get work go into 50 K a yr Hospital Security

It's very challenging to get a Law job I'm a Pandemic it was hard enough before the Pandemic the reason my cuz got a Law job he got his connection thru military but there is no draft most people don't go to military
Pacific Republican
An_Artist
Rookie

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2022, 01:53:25 AM »

What does temp-muted mean?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2022, 01:54:12 AM »

It's a fate far better than what you have and will receive.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2022, 01:56:58 AM »

MUTED = When the mods make it so you can't post but you aren't banned and can still log in

TEMP-MUTED / TEMP-BANNED = Temporarily punished but not permenantly
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2022, 03:27:27 AM »

Mr Reactionary has a law degree and has passed the bar

And Louie Gohmert used to be a district judge.  Your point?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2022, 06:35:29 PM »

I'm thick as bricks and yet I'm widely regarded as the forum's all-time greatest poster.

Intelligence does not equal quality.

You're not t_host. jao.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2022, 07:21:20 PM »

What about Sanchez?

Just more evidence of how deluded Fuzzy is ... "This Forum is a better place with ChairmanSanchez."
LMAO. Can you honestly believe someone would say this?
I mean, after he was banned, even Virginia referred to him as an "assh__e." What does that tell us?

Pick your fights and your true friends to defend here on Atlas, but don't support scum racist morons, who consistently made comments supporting white nationalism.
Good God.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2022, 09:01:32 PM »

What about Sanchez?

Just more evidence of how deluded Fuzzy is ... "This Forum is a better place with ChairmanSanchez."
LMAO. Can you honestly believe someone would say this?
I mean, after he was banned, even Virginia referred to him as an "assh__e." What does that tell us?

Pick your fights and your true friends to defend here on Atlas, but don't support scum racist morons, who consistently made comments supporting white nationalism.
Good God.

Sanchez isn't racist lmao
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies