Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 07:59:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY  (Read 172107 times)
Duke of York

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2800 on: April 07, 2023, 06:22:59 PM »

Lol Republicans turning to "IT WAS RIGGED" conspiracy theories again. They never freaking learn...

Who comes up with this nonsense.
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #2801 on: April 07, 2023, 08:44:56 PM »

Lol Republicans turning to "IT WAS RIGGED" conspiracy theories again. They never freaking learn...

Who comes up with this nonsense.

The 11 point win has really triggered the GOP.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #2802 on: April 07, 2023, 09:22:23 PM »

Considering that Protasiewicz won by 200 thousand votes that means that Democrats spent more than half a billion in voter bribes.
I wonder who put up that kind of money.

The (((Bankers))) of course
prag_prog
United States

« Reply #2803 on: April 07, 2023, 10:17:13 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2023, 10:21:16 PM by prag_prog »

I would be bit cautious in coming to any conclusions on 2024 President race based on this result. Trump is flawed but he has his base and he is gonna do lot better than dan Kelly who seems to be a bad candidate...there were likely lot of Trump voters that voted for Janet on Tuesday and will likely vote for Trump again in 2024. Remember...Ron Johnson just won last November. Final margin in 2024 is likely going to be < 3 pts in either direction in Wisconsin..I would be surprised if it's more than that.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2804 on: April 07, 2023, 10:27:22 PM »

I would be bit cautious in coming to any conclusions on 2024 President race based on this result. Trump is flawed but he has his base and he is gonna do lot better than dan Kelly who seems to be a bad candidate...there were likely lot of Trump voters that voted for Janet on Tuesday and will likely vote for Trump again in 2024. Remember...Ron Johnson just won last November. Final margin in 2024 is likely going to be < 3 pts in either direction in Wisconsin..I would be surprised if it's more than that.

No one is making conclusions on the 2024 election based on these results but no, Kelly and Trump are both similar kind of bad candidates.
prag_prog
United States

« Reply #2805 on: April 07, 2023, 10:39:47 PM »

No one is making conclusions on the 2024 election based on these results but no, Kelly and Trump are both similar kind of bad candidates.
absolutely not..Kelly has now lost 2 statewide elections in Wisconsin by double digit margin which is super rare in Wisconsin whereas Trump won the state once by 0.7 points and lost the state by 0.7 points the other time. For your average voter, Trump is a better candidate than Kelly. Also federal race, especially a presidential race is gonna be lot more different than state Supreme Court race in Spring that was going to determine future of abortion rights/gerrymandering in the state.
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2806 on: April 08, 2023, 04:22:41 AM »

By the way, Protasiewicz won Kenosha by 8. Looks like the ghosts of 2020 have finally been dispelled there.

May the ghosts of the American Motors Corporation keep Kenosha forever voting in the interests of working people.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2807 on: April 08, 2023, 08:41:58 AM »

absolutely not..Kelly has now lost 2 statewide elections in Wisconsin by double digit margin which is super rare in Wisconsin whereas Trump won the state once by 0.7 points and lost the state by 0.7 points the other time. For your average voter, Trump is a better candidate than Kelly. Also federal race, especially a presidential race is gonna be lot more different than state Supreme Court race in Spring that was going to determine future of abortion rights/gerrymandering in the state.

Trump brings out the low propensity rural rednecks who love the hate he gives. They can’t get it up for a loser wannabe like Kelly.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2808 on: April 08, 2023, 12:56:47 PM »

Trump brings out the low propensity rural rednecks who love the hate he gives. They can’t get it up for a loser wannabe like Kelly.

Especially Johnson won and it can be argues about Vance and Budd on the DeSantis bump that benefitted all RS that's why they won those close races in NY Zeldin overachieved, that won't be there in 24 and 28 when Johnson runs for S

That's why Baldwin should be Kleefish by 4/7 pts and we flip the state legislature Johnson was losing before IAN
SInNYC

« Reply #2809 on: April 08, 2023, 01:15:04 PM »

Considering that Protasiewicz won by 200 thousand votes that means that Democrats spent more than half a billion in voter bribes.
I wonder who put up that kind of money.

The same people funding the space lasers of course. If they can afford space lasers, they can certainly afford half a billion.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2810 on: April 08, 2023, 01:17:50 PM »

I’m talking about how they are as candidates, their beliefs and how they act. Not how they have performed.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #2811 on: April 08, 2023, 10:41:53 PM »

Wisconsin rejected a MAGA judge by a double digit margin? Based. It's too unfortunate ElectionsGuy has dropped out of the forum. Heck, this is his homestate.

His final post was that he was considering leaving the forum because we were all too stupid to see that Hassan was going to lose. I'd be shocked if he has the balls to show himself again after his behavior in the months leading up to the 2022 elections.

Good riddance.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #2812 on: April 08, 2023, 10:56:23 PM »

Where does MillenialModerate fall here? Guy calls every election incorrectly with an impressive amount of confidence, never admits he was wrong, and doesn't even disappear.

He doesn't count because his predictions are not genuine. He is a troll.

Anything contrary to your opinion or views is a troll?

How do YOU know what I say is genuine or not?

I assess a situation and make my opinions/predictions from there but all things being equal I’m a glass half empty guy. So what? How is this even relevant to this convo?

I'll never forgive you for how absolutely awful and insufferable you were about Georgia in 2020.  Like, you were so smug and mocked others for thinking Biden would win the state.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2813 on: April 08, 2023, 11:34:36 PM »

The users are doing the same thing about OH, NC and TX and MO now it's called blk Populated states and Obama and Clinton won many of these states and Carter anyways they just voted R for Prez again like MI, PA and WI did, in 2016, we can win TX Carter won the state in 1976, it's now more winnable than FL and KS is more winnable than IA now

The only States aren't in play are AR and TN, LA is in play with the Gov and KY Gov
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2814 on: April 09, 2023, 07:53:18 AM »

Wisconsin rejected a MAGA judge by a double digit margin? Based. It's too unfortunate ElectionsGuy has dropped out of the forum. Heck, this is his homestate.

His final post was that he was considering leaving the forum because we were all too stupid to see that Hassan was going to lose. I'd be shocked if he has the balls to show himself again after his behavior in the months leading up to the 2022 elections.

Good riddance.

Wait where is this post? I need to see it lol
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #2815 on: April 09, 2023, 08:00:57 AM »

No change from the 2018 and 2020 judicial races, both party coalitions are switching so far evenly in those races:

Looks like WOW is finally giving out.
I think the Kenosha events spooked moderate Republicans in Waukesha too. Now that it's over they are done with the GOP
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2816 on: April 09, 2023, 10:32:35 AM »

No change from the 2018 and 2020 judicial races, both party coalitions are switching so far evenly in those races:

Looks like WOW is finally giving out.
I think the Kenosha events spooked moderate Republicans in Waukesha too. Now that it's over they are done with the GOP

It's also called a late surge by DeSantis 22 high approvals on IAN that is now being overshadowed by Trump trial that's why both him and Trump are underwater with white females again like 2020, Johnson, Vance and Budd and DeWine were losing pre IAN, just like white females surged with Obama with Sandy and Bush W 911 it's called red mirage, Mus Protasiwicz is a white female, Kelly underpolled Johnson and Trump on Madison suburbs where Janet was frlm

Swing vote are white Fem and TX is taking away abortion pills and Student loans Forgiveness

There will be another Hurricane but will it be a tsunami like IAN and Katrina and Sandy were and even if so Trump trials are overshadowed it
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2817 on: April 09, 2023, 01:12:12 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2818 on: April 09, 2023, 01:32:28 PM »

As I said Barnes was winning before Johnson got a bump from DeSantis IAN because white Fem are turning back D like 2018

It's gonna be Kleefish v Baldwin anyways and Baldwin will win, she was Scott Walker Lt Gov
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2819 on: April 11, 2023, 12:54:19 PM »

Don't expect the youth to "save" America if Democrats turn on us. From trying to ban tiktok for literally no good reason to ignoring school shootings beyond empty platitudes and the Willow Project, be mindful. The youth will vote D, but only if Dems don't take the votes for granted.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #2820 on: April 11, 2023, 12:58:36 PM »

Don't expect the youth to "save" America if Democrats turn on us. From trying to ban tiktok for literally no good reason to ignoring school shootings beyond empty platitudes and the Willow Project, be mindful. The youth will vote D, but only if Dems don't take the votes for granted.

Willing to bet there’s a negative correlation between TikTok users and likelihood of voting.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2821 on: April 11, 2023, 12:59:54 PM »

Willing to bet there’s a negative correlation between TikTok users and likelihood of voting.
You do realize the app actually has a TON of the politically active college demographic, right? And that it has been a key mobilizer for a lot of left leaning causes right? I am willing to bet that people who use the app actually are statistically MORE likely to vote than the people who don't in 18-30 year olds.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2822 on: April 11, 2023, 01:41:27 PM »

I honestly don't even know where to start with this and I don't even know if I should bother with a response. This reads as an online leftist who doesn't actually pay attention to what is actually going on in politics.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2823 on: April 11, 2023, 04:06:04 PM »

I honestly don't even know where to start with this and I don't even know if I should bother with a response. This reads as an online leftist who doesn't actually pay attention to what is actually going on in politics.

He's also a notorious doomer.
Duke of York

« Reply #2824 on: April 11, 2023, 04:55:31 PM »

This so utterly out of touch its not even funny. In many states Democrats are in the minority in the state legislature including Wisconsin and in Congress. What do you want Governor Evers to do? He can't make law.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies