GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:12:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42
Poll
Question: Who will Brian Kemp appoint as Johnny Isakson’s successor?
Nathan Deal

Casey Cagle

Geoff Duncan

Brad Raffensperger

Chris Carr

Karen Handel

Rob Woodall

Doug Collins

Austin Scott

Drew Ferguson

Nick Ayers

Buddy Carter

Barry Loudermilk

Tom Price

Newt Gingrich

Jody Hice

Saxby Chambliss

Hunter Hill

Rick Allen

Brian Kemp

Tom Graves

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 117

Author Topic: GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last  (Read 81547 times)
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: September 22, 2020, 10:07:58 PM »

What a classic Buckhead Buckethead moment. She must have been drunk at another one of her GNO at Bacchanalia where she thought this one up. It's the liquor talking Kelly, not the brain.   

If she has any.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #801 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:35 AM »

Attila discourse is here to stay, folks.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #802 on: September 23, 2020, 11:03:09 AM »

Whew. I hate this man!

He would honestly rather cause a Loefller/Collins run-off than drop out, wouldn't he?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #803 on: September 23, 2020, 11:06:07 AM »

Whew. I hate this man!

He would honestly rather cause a Loefller/Collins run-off than drop out, wouldn't he?

Just look up who is his father.
Lognog
United States

« Reply #804 on: September 23, 2020, 11:34:55 AM »

Whew. I hate this man!

love that comment to like ratio.

I gotta say things are pretty dark these days but nothing beats cyber bullying a liberman
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #805 on: September 23, 2020, 12:48:47 PM »

Warnock's comments about police makes this race Likely R.

Georgia is in the south, white people love the police and a state like GA although it is demographically changing, this will be a problem.

Likely R. Collins wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=MljJmqV5OEw&feature=emb_title

GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #806 on: September 23, 2020, 12:58:18 PM »

Georgia is in the south, white people love the police and a state like GA although it is demographically changing, this will be a problem.

Likely R. Collins wins.

Georgia resident here, very much doubt it. At least in the Atlanta metro area, anti police sentiment is kind of bleeding into middle and upper class whites, which makes sense if you think about it; most of them don't really interact with police officers that often on a day to day basis, and the first time a lot of them begin to see/interact meaningfully with them, it's horror story after horror story. Tear gassing protests, Rayshard Brooks, politicization by Trump, who is increasingly unpopular, etc. I can see this maybe being true in other parts of Georgia, but I'm not sure Warnock needs to care about these areas to win; all he really needs to do is replicate Stacey Abrams' map with some additional turnout.

Edit: I also feel like Loeffler is in a better position to advance than Collins, but I could be wrong, I suppose.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #807 on: September 23, 2020, 01:02:18 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

Georgia resident here, very much doubt it. At least in the Atlanta metro area, anti police sentiment is kind of bleeding into middle and upper class whites, which makes sense if you think about it; most of them don't really interact with police officers that often on a day to day basis, and the first time a lot of them begin to see/interact meaningfully with them, it's horror story after horror story. Tear gassing protests, Rayshard Brooks, politicization by Trump, who is increasingly unpopular, etc. I can see this maybe being true in other parts of Georgia, but I'm not sure Warnock needs to care about these areas to win; all he really needs to do is replicate Stacey Abrams' map with some additional turnout.

Edit: I also feel like Loeffler is in a better position to advance than Collins, but I could be wrong, I suppose.
bronz is famously known as a troll who acts like this is 30 years ago and that Republicans can win in New Jersey with he making threads about random people.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #808 on: September 23, 2020, 01:07:29 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

bronz is famously known as a troll who acts like this is 30 years ago and that Republicans can win in New Jersey with he making threads about random people.

Thanks. Oh, also, this is just my opinion, but I feel like saying police officers have a "thug mentality" is pretty mild criticism given the state of our state's law enforcement, and I know several white people who aren't radical by any means who would generally agree with Warnock's statements.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #809 on: September 23, 2020, 02:57:13 PM »

Welcome to the forum!  We can always use more Georgians. Smiley  If you haven't already seen it, you may want to check out the Georgia megathread in the Gubernatorial/Statewide board: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320535.0
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #810 on: September 23, 2020, 03:04:32 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

I'm not a troll, I'm a realist. They are a lot of white rightists out there that salivating over this. The Breonna Taylor case is the icing on the cake for them. They view this as a problem that the Left has to fix because the right is so not interested.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #811 on: September 23, 2020, 03:55:39 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

I'm not a troll, I'm a realist. They are a lot of white rightists out there that salivating over this. The Breonna Taylor case is the icing on the cake for them. They view this as a problem that the Left has to fix because the right is so not interested.

OK, well this is a testable hypothesis in any case. If you're right, I'm sure we can expect the numbers of all the Democrats in the race to crater over the next month, as all these white rightists who I suppose were backing Warnock until these comments begin to jump ship.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #812 on: September 23, 2020, 04:01:49 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

OK, well this is a testable hypothesis in any case. If you're right, I'm sure we can expect the numbers of all the Democrats in the race to crater over the next month, as all these white rightists who I suppose were backing Warnock until these comments begin to jump ship.

No, a lot of disaffected rightists who were lukewarm on Collins/Loeffler will turn out more.

Biden is not winning Georgia, neither is Ossoff or Warnock.

All are Lean R.

Not under Brian Kemp's rule.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #813 on: September 23, 2020, 05:15:21 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

Yeah because gettable voters totally watch White Power Hour.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #814 on: September 23, 2020, 05:34:52 PM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

For those who want to hear "both sides", for LIV voters, sure they would watch.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #815 on: September 24, 2020, 04:30:58 PM »

lol this guy

Lognog
United States

« Reply #816 on: September 24, 2020, 05:09:10 PM »

lol this guy

Literally every tweet gets hammered by hundreds of negative comments, why bother?
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #817 on: September 24, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »

lol this guy

This "fight for us Georgians" talk is rich coming from some Yank carpetbagger tbqh.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #818 on: September 25, 2020, 01:47:11 AM »

Likely R. Collins wins.

If it was an actual show or TV channel, what would be on it?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #819 on: September 25, 2020, 08:27:12 AM »

Obama endorses Warnock

Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« Reply #820 on: September 25, 2020, 08:31:58 AM »

Obama endorses Warnock

Get f**ked, Lieberman.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #821 on: September 25, 2020, 08:51:33 AM »

Yeah, this could be a perfect storm for Warnock right now. He's going to get an infusion of cash from the SC stuff over the past week and Abrams + Obama have now endorsed. If this doesn't get Dems to pull over to him, I'm not sure what else will
tagimaucia

« Reply #822 on: September 25, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »

At this point, Warnock coming in first in the jungle primary is probably more likely than not making the top two at all *knocks on wood several times*.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #823 on: September 25, 2020, 10:16:03 AM »

Lieberman needs to go away ASAP
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #824 on: September 25, 2020, 10:41:21 AM »

His pigheadedness is so self-defeating.  He is torpedoing any possibility for a political future in Georgia. 
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies