2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:53:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 624705 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7000 on: November 04, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »

If there really is more than 10% left in DeKalb, Clayton, Bibb, Chatham, Dougherty, and Muscogee, Biden should take the lead.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7001 on: November 04, 2020, 02:48:55 PM »

Depends how the media would cover such conflicts. At the end of the day, we're going to have to focus back on COVID-19 and getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back.

What interest does Mitch McConnell have in getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back?

None.

He would rather that the economy be bad so that Biden can be blamed for it, which should then give the GOP a chance to take back the House in 2022 and then win a Trifecta in 2024.

So there is no sense in focusing on that. Focus on the actual issues, which are entirely procedural, not substantive.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #7002 on: November 04, 2020, 02:48:58 PM »

James back in front in MI
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #7003 on: November 04, 2020, 02:49:01 PM »

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #7004 on: November 04, 2020, 02:50:04 PM »

13K mail ins left in Berks County, PA. It was Trump +10 in 2016. Trump +8.5 right now. Could narrow to Trump +6-8 with final mail ins. Trump can't afford to be losing vote from 2016 in places like Berks.
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7005 on: November 04, 2020, 02:50:31 PM »

There was nothing inappropriate about my post that was deleted in this thread.

If you think the next four years is going to be all rainbows and kittens and kumbayas, you are incredibly naive.

You just watch. These armed confrontations between BLM and the redhats are just the beginning, and all I can say about that is I thank the Lord I don't live in D.C. or any other major city. Because it's going to become very ugly, and very bloody.

Depends how the media would cover such conflicts. At the end of the day, we're going to have to focus back on COVID-19 and getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back. Don't let these fringe people dominate the narrative, Far-Left & Far-Right goons do this as some cosplay therapy while you also have opportunists that could care less about what those two factions are fighting about as long as they can loot which then comes to a class issue and wage disparities in this country. It's a big problem that needs to be addressed eventually.

LOL, not happening. Media loves this narrative of Big Fight.. and that's it.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7006 on: November 04, 2020, 02:51:02 PM »

Mailed in or dropped off in person on ED?

Thinking Trump makes the comeback in AZ now.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7007 on: November 04, 2020, 02:52:40 PM »

Whatever happens, really hoping the late arriving postmarked by election day ballots aren't decisive in PA.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7008 on: November 04, 2020, 02:53:12 PM »

BLM cost Long Island Democrats big time..........

Tom Suozzi looks like he is going down.

Told you. I know the NYC area. The NYPD is a cult following here. Even in Jersey.

Max Rose, Tom Suozzi, all moderate Democrats, gone.

Hassan 2022
Calm NH Lib
Rookie
United States

« Reply #7009 on: November 04, 2020, 02:53:33 PM »

There's still a lot of votes outstanding in Wayne and Kent.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #7010 on: November 04, 2020, 02:54:20 PM »

If you think the next four years is going to be all rainbows and kittens and kumbayas, you are incredibly naive.

You just watch. These armed confrontations between BLM and the redhats are just the beginning, and all I can say about that is I thank the Lord I don't live in D.C. or any other major city. Because it's going to become very ugly, and very bloody.

Depends how the media would cover such conflicts. At the end of the day, we're going to have to focus back on COVID-19 and getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back. Don't let these fringe people dominate the narrative, Far-Left & Far-Right goons do this as some cosplay therapy while you also have opportunists that could care less about what those two factions are fighting about as long as they can loot which then comes to a class issue and wage disparities in this country. It's a big problem that needs to be addressed eventually.

Quote from: Revelation 18:21-24
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

No disrespect to your beliefs, but I'm not religious.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #7011 on: November 04, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »

What caused James to out front?
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7012 on: November 04, 2020, 02:54:50 PM »

Yeah New York is going to have a huge blue shift, just look at earlier elections this year.
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #7013 on: November 04, 2020, 02:54:55 PM »

Monroe County dump
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7014 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:00 PM »

What is the confidence level in Michigan? It is remaining a very tight race. Are the remaining votes not likely to be particularly pro-Trump?
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #7015 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:30 PM »

What is the confidence level in Michigan? It is remaining a very tight race. Are the remaining votes not likely to be particularly pro-Trump?
Most of the votes are in Wayne and Kent
BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #7016 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:42 PM »

Mailed in or dropped off in person on ED?

Thinking Trump makes the comeback in AZ now.

92,000 of that is in Pima County which is significantly more democrat than Maricopa. I think that could help Biden.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #7017 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:49 PM »

Depends how the media would cover such conflicts. At the end of the day, we're going to have to focus back on COVID-19 and getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back.

What interest does Mitch McConnell have in getting money into people's hands and getting jobs back?

None.

He would rather that the economy be bad so that Biden can be blamed for it, which should then give the GOP a chance to take back the House in 2022 and then win a Trifecta in 2024.

So there is no sense in focusing on that. Focus on the actual issues, which are entirely procedural, not substantive.

That can backfire on him spectacularly and he'll have to listen to his other Senators. They don't have to vote for him to be Majority Leader. Also, the Senate is not lost from the Democrats, yet.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #7018 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:53 PM »

Sooooo uh when is any of this PA vote coming in... ever?
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #7019 on: November 04, 2020, 02:55:55 PM »

Quote from: Revelation 18:21-24
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

No disrespect to your beliefs, but I'm not religious.

You don't have to be religious to see the writing on the wall. It's written in red.
ObamaMichael
Rookie
« Reply #7020 on: November 04, 2020, 02:56:04 PM »

Guys, what are the chances AZ goes Trump?
Hnv1
YaBB God

« Reply #7021 on: November 04, 2020, 02:56:19 PM »

I find it quite bizarre that different states aren't quite sure how many votes were actually cast.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7022 on: November 04, 2020, 02:56:52 PM »

Most of the votes are in Wayne and Kent

There also seems to be some outstanding vote in Flint.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #7023 on: November 04, 2020, 02:57:03 PM »

Possible complications in GA:

Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7024 on: November 04, 2020, 02:57:13 PM »

Nearly all of the remaining ballots are mail votes from urban counties.  It's more of a sure thing than AZ/NV/WI.
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies