Florida 2022 Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:22:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Florida 2022 Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49
Author Topic: Florida 2022 Megathread  (Read 57792 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: January 10, 2022, 01:40:09 AM »

Florida is the worst state in the country. I hate it. Democrats should cut the deadweight and invest in Texas because we can't seem to find anyone who isn't cringe af in Florida.
I have some bad news for you about the Democratic frontrunner in the 2022 Texas gubernatorial election. Because if you think Crist is cringe, well...
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #476 on: January 10, 2022, 01:54:44 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2022, 02:38:31 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

This is wave insurance and it's not over yet, it's VBM and Blk and Brown and Females and Liberal whites and it's 40 percent Latinos

The state was decided by 300K votes and Johnson isn't safe either he won only bye 30)K and neither is OH Sen Mandel lot bye 600 K votes to Brown if you go bye vote totals you can see that these races other than blue wall states are closer than they seem

The COVID CASES and economy are getting better all the time and flu season is gonna be over in Soring
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #477 on: January 10, 2022, 07:41:01 AM »

Florida is the worst state in the country. I hate it. Democrats should cut the deadweight and invest in Texas because we can't seem to find anyone who isn't cringe af in Florida.
I have some bad news for you about the Democratic frontrunner in the 2022 Texas gubernatorial election. Because if you think Crist is cringe, well...

I'm under no misapprehension that Beto is going to win, but Dems have won FL more recently than TX--there's no excuse for such incompetence at the statewide level.

And yes, Beto is pretty cringe, but he does seem to care pretty deeply about his state and his efforts during the winter storms last year clearly showed that.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #478 on: January 10, 2022, 09:40:17 AM »

It's 300 days to election. Upsets can happen 😎
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #479 on: January 10, 2022, 11:28:11 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2022, 11:32:22 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

I'm under no misapprehension that Beto is going to win, but Dems have won FL more recently than TX--there's no excuse for such incompetence at the statewide level.

And yes, Beto is pretty cringe, but he does seem to care pretty deeply about his state and his efforts during the winter storms last year clearly showed that.

Sir Muhammad I am out on a limb on upsets there has been Trash 43 Approvals OF BIDEN and NONE STATE BY STATE Polling Kennyeatta Voter has endorsed all these candidates that can't win Joe Cunningham, Kenyatta in PA, Charles Booker and Lance Kunce I am not far out on a limb

pbower2A whom said Biden has 59 percent Approvals said he is not going by Trash Approvals but when state by state polls come out and Sleepy guy or UBI man whom is 16 call 43 percent Approvals TRASH can polls 🗑️🗑️🗑️

But ZOGBY and IPSOS has Biden at 50/43 Job Approval but Job Performance at 43/50 so there is hope for a D comeback
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2022, 12:28:22 PM »

Fr what would y'all's reaction be if DeSantis actually loses? Would be hilarious especially if there's still a red wave elsewhere in the country lol Atlas would be like FL is Safe D now?!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2022, 01:24:14 PM »

Fr what would y'all's reaction be if DeSantis actually loses? Would be hilarious especially if there's still a red wave elsewhere in the country lol Atlas would be like FL is Safe D now?!

It's not a red wave it's a Neutral cycle because Biden can duplicate the 304/234 Blue wall in Sen and Govs the H flips bye 10  not 50 is a Neutral cycle
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »

I'd definitely be surprised to see him lose, but it would fit in with the trend of Republicans' percentage margins of victory decreasing in every election since 2002: Bush+12.8% to Crist+7.1% to Scott+1.2% to Scott+1% to DeSantis+0.4%. I think it'd be even funnier if DeSantis lost by less than he won in 2018, making Florida titanium tilt D for this one election.
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #483 on: January 12, 2022, 01:39:28 PM »

I'd definitely be surprised to see him lose, but it would fit in with the trend of Republicans' percentage margins of victory decreasing in every election since 2002: Bush+12.8% to Crist+7.1% to Scott+1.2% to Scott+1% to DeSantis+0.4%. I think it'd be even funnier if DeSantis lost by less than he won in 2018, making Florida titanium tilt D for this one election.

Christ would need to have ran on local issues that DeSantis is weak on in order to topple him during a national R wave. But yes let's see if/when this decreasing R margin of victory cycle ends....
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2022, 01:46:04 PM »

Christ would need to have ran on local issues that DeSantis is weak on in order to topple him during a national R wave. But yes let's see if/when this decreasing R margin of victory cycle ends....

"And lo, for I say to ye that Governor DeSantis hath underfunded stormwater abatement in the St. Johns River Valley."
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #485 on: January 12, 2022, 01:51:29 PM »

"And lo, for I say to ye that Governor DeSantis hath underfunded stormwater abatement in the St. Johns River Valley."

Lel may the power of Christ compel Fried Nikki to drop out like Bill Wanker
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2022, 07:39:01 PM »

True, true, but notably the biggest drop-off in R support was from a national D wave to a national R wave. (But that was probably more due to the more popular Crist and the more polarizing Scott being the candidates in those years.)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2022, 08:30:11 PM »

Why are we wasting so much time on FL it's a Neutral Environment and DeSantis is really popular, he's not LOOSING, the only red state we're gonna win is KS and AK goes Indy, AK barely went R last time and Bill Walker and Laura Kelly ran strong campaign likewise in 2023 in KY we might run with Beshear but lose LA open st
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2022, 08:59:45 PM »

COVID HAS MADE INCUMBENT GOVS SUPER ENTRENCHED
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #489 on: April 15, 2022, 11:34:57 AM »

Even Jesus Christ (D) couldn't win against Ron DeSantis (R) this year in Florida.
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #490 on: April 18, 2022, 12:46:59 PM »

This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #491 on: April 18, 2022, 01:16:38 PM »

Ah yes, I'm sure this is what will put Crist over the top.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2022, 02:10:44 PM »

CRIST is already rich I will give to Barnes in case it's a 303 map I have been fooled many times but these low Approvals if it's a 413 or a 303 and we are still waiting on an OH poll Sen one with Ryan and Josh Mandel those are the only two people I donate to

But, CRIST is a millionaire
Junior Chimp

« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2022, 08:45:16 PM »

CRIST is already rich I will give to Barnes in case it's a 303 map I have been fooled many times but these low Approvals if it's a 413 or a 303 and we are still waiting on an OH poll Sen one with Ryan and Josh Mandel those are the only two people I donate to

But, CRIST is a millionaire
Josh Mandel will not win the Republican Senate Primary in Ohio, JD Vance will with Trumps Endorsement.

Vance will crush Tim Ryan in the General Election. Trump won Ohio by 8 Points in 2016 & 2020.

Pelosi endorsing Crist is the Death Kiss for Crist politically in the State of Florida.
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #494 on: April 19, 2022, 11:55:07 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #495 on: April 19, 2022, 02:31:26 PM »

Endorsed CRIST and Deming's they are the FUTURE OF FL NOT RUBIO AND DESANTIS
Real Texan Politics
EEllis02
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -1.57

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #496 on: April 19, 2022, 08:32:07 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2022, 08:38:23 PM by Lone Star Politics »

We can now project that Charlie Crist will win the Florida gubernatorial democratic primary.

Her supporters are NOT happy about this tweet. Don't be surprised if it's gone soon.

Lean/likely Crist -> Safe Crist?
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #497 on: April 19, 2022, 10:23:18 PM »

We can now project that Charlie Crist will win the Florida gubernatorial democratic primary.

Her supporters are NOT happy about this tweet. Don't be surprised if it's gone soon.

For her to say that Dems are responsible for this is..something. I think she’s forgetting that the vaccines were developed under a different administration and that the mandate would still be in place if it wasn’t for a right-wing Clarence Thomas acolyte striking it down. But gaslighting aside, this is great and I respect her for stopping the insanity. Also, look at some of her replies. She needs new friends
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #498 on: April 19, 2022, 11:17:46 PM »

For her to say that Dems are responsible for this is..something. I think she’s forgetting that the vaccines were developed under a different administration and that the mandate would still be in place if it wasn’t for a right-wing Clarence Thomas acolyte striking it down. But gaslighting aside, this is great and I respect her for stopping the insanity. Also, look at some of her replies. She needs new friends

What would their reactions have been if a Obama or Clinton appointed judge had struck down the mandate? As for Fried, she is way out there and is going to be out of elected office after this year. But she does have the correct position on this, and why wouldn't you expect a Democratic official to claim credit for their Party in ending the pandemic?
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2022, 03:22:02 AM »

This is pretty unexpected for Fried based on her campaign thus far, but I applaud her for it. This is what Democrats should be running on nationwide. Trying to make the pandemic last forever is not only societally damaging, but a political loser as well. I also don't think this one tweet will have much of effect on the primary. If Crist wins, it won't be because of this.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies