PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 01:44:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 ... 244
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 290054 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4400 on: October 07, 2022, 06:22:31 PM »

Rn I’m still thinking something like Fetterman + 1 with Fetterman underperforming Biden in most well to do suburbs but over performing him in downtown Philly, and a lot of working class areas where Dems have collapsed like Luzerne County. I also expect turnout to be slightly more favorable to Rs.

Reminder Fetterman is still leading by like 6 in the average; we all knew that 10 point lead wouldn’t be sus trainable. If it continues to narrow that will be very concerning.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #4401 on: October 07, 2022, 09:33:46 PM »

Has Gardner complained on TV or just tweeted about it? If the latter, will that be enough to actually hurt Oz?
philly09

« Reply #4402 on: October 07, 2022, 10:06:07 PM »

Has Gardner complained on TV or just tweeted about it? If the latter, will that be enough to actually hurt Oz?

He can't say anything on TV about it due to station policy. 

For the non-Philly Atlas posters, he's referring to Jim Gardner, longtime anchor for WPVI 6ABC in Philly.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #4403 on: October 07, 2022, 11:28:45 PM »

Fetterman continues to run one of the most pathetic campaigns I've ever seen. Yeesh.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #4404 on: October 07, 2022, 11:30:51 PM »

Fetterman continues to run one of the most pathetic campaigns I've ever seen. Yeesh.
And yet he’s kicking your boy’s ass in a same party midterm
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4405 on: October 07, 2022, 11:31:47 PM »

Cry
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #4406 on: October 07, 2022, 11:33:09 PM »

Oz is not "my boy" and I've consistently said he's one of the worst nominees for Senate I've seen, which is what makes this race so pathetic.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #4407 on: October 08, 2022, 02:23:06 AM »

Campaigning in front of Hitler's car is no big deal as long as they vote for forcing 10 year olds to give birth!
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4408 on: October 08, 2022, 04:34:08 AM »

Oz is not "my boy" and I've consistently said he's one of the worst nominees for Senate I've seen, which is what makes this race so pathetic.

Your party seems to be running an absolute clown car of 'worst nominee's I've ever seen' between Walker, Oz and Masters... Let's not even touch on your gubernatorial nominee's.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4409 on: October 08, 2022, 04:35:18 AM »

Your party seems to be running an absolute clown car of 'worst nominee's I've ever seen' between Walker, Oz and Masters... Let's not even touch on your gubernatorial nominee's.

There's a reason that career politicians are a thing.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #4410 on: October 08, 2022, 07:24:13 AM »

Some Atlas posters seem to have a bad habit of making assumptions about who we support and who we identify with politically.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4411 on: October 08, 2022, 07:28:26 AM »

Some Atlas posters seem to have a bad habit of making assumptions about who we support and who we identify with politically.

Jumping to conclusions has always been one of the Atlas core competencies. Wink
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4412 on: October 08, 2022, 11:00:48 AM »

Yeah, this week was about Oz's puppies story and now him with Hitler's car, I'd say the "momentum" is over.

Was out to dinner last night and they actually had the local ABC affiliate on. Saw a ton of ads, but was slightly more Fetterman leaning. They aired the Senate Majority PAC ad about Oz "abortion is murder" twice and Fetterman's ad with the DSCC about crime. Oz's ad ran twice -the new one with Jim Gardner where he talks about Fetterman and safe injection sites.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4413 on: October 08, 2022, 11:12:34 AM »

Yeah, this week was about Oz's puppies story and now him with Hitler's car, I'd say the "momentum" is over.

Was out to dinner last night and they actually had the local ABC affiliate on. Saw a ton of ads, but was slightly more Fetterman leaning. They aired the Senate Majority PAC ad about Oz "abortion is murder" twice and Fetterman's ad with the DSCC about crime. Oz's ad ran twice -the new one with Jim Gardner where he talks about Fetterman and safe injection sites.

Neither of these stories will have any impact outside of the Resistance Twitter networks y'all are addicted to.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4414 on: October 08, 2022, 11:16:13 AM »

Neither of these stories will have any impact outside of the Resistance Twitter networks y'all are addicted to.

First off - why the attitude?

Secondly, are you saying that Oz had a good week?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4415 on: October 08, 2022, 11:19:22 AM »

Secondly, are you saying that Oz had a good week?

He's still upset that a Republican-lite like Lamb isn't the nominee.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4416 on: October 08, 2022, 01:11:35 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2022, 01:38:48 PM by MAGA Maggie's Masshole Wall »

I agree. That's how Raphael Warnock blew his race to Senator Kelly Loeffler, the 51st vote against the American Rescue Plan and IRA. He could have run a competitive race on the issues and won against such a weak candidate, but decided to run a baffling ad about how he loved puppies.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4417 on: October 08, 2022, 01:26:11 PM »

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #4418 on: October 08, 2022, 01:39:58 PM »

Last time I remember such enthusiasm for senate candidate was for Beto in 2018? Crowd sizes don't necessarily matter too much, though it may underscore that Fetterman supporters will indeed turn out on November 8.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4419 on: October 08, 2022, 01:41:17 PM »

It's GMac's schtick. Everyone that doesn't agree with his alt-centrist worldview is stupid and bad and deserves to be treated with condescension.

It's also funny how he claims to back Fetterman but literally everything he has said in this thread has been anti-Fetterman.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #4420 on: October 08, 2022, 02:12:10 PM »

If some of them slipped away to buy some Hershey's Ice Cream* at a Rutter's this would officially become the most York County thing ever.

*no relation to the chocolate people, as anyone worth their salt knows
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4421 on: October 08, 2022, 02:22:42 PM »

Got my ballot yesterday and voted for Shapiro and Fetterman.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #4422 on: October 08, 2022, 02:27:40 PM »

The correct choices.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #4423 on: October 08, 2022, 04:18:29 PM »

The correct choices.

The only choices.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4424 on: October 08, 2022, 04:42:21 PM »

For a Trump +25 county, this is pretty damn huge.

Crowd sizes aren't everything, but Fetterman sure has the enthusiasm gap(TM) that Oz doesn't

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 ... 244  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies