The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 01:28:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 130
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 177889 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: December 08, 2020, 01:27:57 PM »

This is a commitment to boycott red precincts once we have full 2020 data. Because obviously some of the precinct data could be wonky due to mail-in issues, precincts which were Clinton-Trump are not included.
Precincts which voted for Trump twice are full of traitors to the American Republic, full stop.
They had their chance to redeem themselves, few did. Therefore, it is imperative to use our dollars as our votes when possible. Businesses in red precincts must not be supported when possible. These traitors hate the country, hate the people of America, and must not be rewarded with dollars for their crimes against humanity.
They have screwed my generation for years to come, at the very least I want to be a tiny part of poor financial situations in these regions. An eye for an eye is sometimes the only way when these rabid maniacs refuse to disarm first. Additionally, I will never donate to any charity cause towards predominantly red (+60% both times) areas no matter how bad it is. They started it, it’s time to finish what has begun.

I call on all true Americans to boycott businesses in red precincts when possible (obviously if you live in rural North Dakota this may not be doable at times), and to refuse any attempt at helping traitors without retribution.
For non-Atlas users, I would say to apply this logic to red states (mainly those with an over 10% margin both times) because that’s easier for people to remember.

It’s time to stop being nice to those who hate your guts. They spit on us, claim foul whenever they are fact checked, and claim the “libruhl elites are oppresin’ our folk!” Let’s show them what that really means, for the sake of our children’s future, god bless America and all Americans.

xForumlurker

Kuumo

P P
« Reply #601 on: December 10, 2020, 10:18:39 PM »

Lincoln and FDR were essentially dictators.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #602 on: December 10, 2020, 11:09:48 PM »

Anyway, if true, it's good to finally see a Republican rising star have their career ruined. Usually that only happens to Democratic rising stars. I'm probably being naive though because Republicans don't actually care about their members' scandals. Crenshaw will still probably be here to stay and have a career in higher office.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #603 on: December 11, 2020, 03:11:10 AM »

Anyway, if true, it's good to finally see a Republican rising star have their career ruined. Usually that only happens to Democratic rising stars. I'm probably being naive though because Republicans don't actually care about their members' scandals. Crenshaw will still probably be here to stay and have a career in higher office.

Nothing whatsoever incorrect about this post, let alone absurd / ignorant.

Where have you been hiding in a cave the last five years?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #604 on: December 11, 2020, 05:40:04 AM »

Katie Hill and Al Franken should have never resigned just to appeal to the hypocritical republicans of America.
At least the radical Trumpists are honest about being morally bankrupt.
The moderate blue avatar outrage on here is like moderate GOPer morals, neither exist.

Honestly at this rate I would support a Democrat with my policy views no matter what they did, it’s clear the Republicans are the same as a party.

Katie Hill was f***ing a subordinate and Franken was a sex predator who sexually assaulted numerous women.  You’re just as much of an amoral hypocrite as any Republican if you defend scum like Franken just b/c he was a Democrat.  If this post is anything to go by, you don’t care about the survivors of sexual assault; you just care about whether or not you can use them as props to dunk on politicians you disagree with.
Hey, I’m just playing the rules the GOP set, don’t blame me just because your own side is so horrid.

If you call yourself a Republican, everything you say about me applies to you as well. Sure I suck, now take a good long, shameful look in the mirror before you go on some moralistic tirade.

Yeah Katie Hill had s** with a subordinate and Al Franken has been found to be...well you know. Now look at your side...or don’t if you want to retain a tiny bit of faith in humanity. I don’t understand why you think Democrats should care if the GOP doesn’t when it’s not politically convenient.

“Oh how dare Forumlurker play by our standards?! He and the other Democrats are supposed to be spineless and take the high road while we excuse literal neo-Nazis, Alabama mall creeps, and domestic terrorists!”
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #605 on: December 11, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »

Typical MATTROSE94:

Iran should definitely invade and take over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Greece, Southern Italy (Sicily, Sardinia, Calabria, Campania, and Apulia), Cyprus, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, and the Shi’a majority areas of Saudi Arabia. Also, Palestine should take over Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, the Sunni majority areas of Saudi Arabia, Malta, Spain, and Portugal.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #606 on: December 11, 2020, 06:14:52 PM »

Typical MATTROSE94:

Iran should definitely invade and take over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Greece, Southern Italy (Sicily, Sardinia, Calabria, Campania, and Apulia), Cyprus, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, and the Shi’a majority areas of Saudi Arabia. Also, Palestine should take over Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, the Sunni majority areas of Saudi Arabia, Malta, Spain, and Portugal.

Using MATTROSE94 is cheating.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #607 on: December 11, 2020, 08:41:27 PM »

Katie Hill and Al Franken should have never resigned just to appeal to the hypocritical republicans of America.
At least the radical Trumpists are honest about being morally bankrupt.
The moderate blue avatar outrage on here is like moderate GOPer morals, neither exist.

Honestly at this rate I would support a Democrat with my policy views no matter what they did, it’s clear the Republicans are the same as a party.

Katie Hill was f***ing a subordinate and Franken was a sex predator who sexually assaulted numerous women.  You’re just as much of an amoral hypocrite as any Republican if you defend scum like Franken just b/c he was a Democrat.  If this post is anything to go by, you don’t care about the survivors of sexual assault; you just care about whether or not you can use them as props to dunk on politicians you disagree with.
Hey, I’m just playing the rules the GOP set, don’t blame me just because your own side is so horrid.

If you call yourself a Republican, everything you say about me applies to you as well. Sure I suck, now take a good long, shameful look in the mirror before you go on some moralistic tirade.

Yeah Katie Hill had s** with a subordinate and Al Franken has been found to be...well you know. Now look at your side...or don’t if you want to retain a tiny bit of faith in humanity. I don’t understand why you think Democrats should care if the GOP doesn’t when it’s not politically convenient.

“Oh how dare Forumlurker play by our standards?! He and the other Democrats are supposed to be spineless and take the high road while we excuse literal neo-Nazis, Alabama mall creeps, and domestic terrorists!”
Why must you always go for the low hanging fruit?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #608 on: December 12, 2020, 04:50:16 AM »

We need to switch the title to Jaichind’s Jail or Lurker’s Forum stat
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #609 on: December 12, 2020, 06:13:33 AM »

I proposed the Tender's Tent after he posted some absurd overpopulation-themed drivel where he argued in favour of reducing humanity to 1 million.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #610 on: December 12, 2020, 12:30:41 PM »

I proposed the Tender's Tent after he posted some absurd overpopulation-themed drivel where he argued in favour of reducing humanity to 1 million.

It keeps itching me that he says that then turns around and makes a thread commemorating a Christian holiday.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #611 on: December 12, 2020, 12:58:44 PM »

And actually, I would 1000% vote for a presidential candidate that wanted to outlaw all religion.   That would be the bee's knees.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #612 on: December 12, 2020, 01:55:11 PM »

No men are attractive.

And I’m not saying that as some kind of “toxic masculinity” thing. I genuinely just don’t understand how anyone can look at a man and think “Yeah, that’s hot!”

Reminds me of this Seinfeld quote:

“The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it’s for gettin’ around, like a Jeep.“

This is an incredibly "straight guy" thing to say.

You can think what you want, but I honest to god believe this and always have. I just don’t get it. Not complaining that like half the population finds men attractive, but I fundamentally do not understand why.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #613 on: December 12, 2020, 02:02:30 PM »

No men are attractive.

And I’m not saying that as some kind of “toxic masculinity” thing. I genuinely just don’t understand how anyone can look at a man and think “Yeah, that’s hot!”

“The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it’s for gettin’ around, like a Jeep.“

You can think what you want, but I honest to god believe this and always have. I just don’t get it. Not complaining that like half the population finds men attractive, but I fundamentally do not understand why.
What is possibly wrong with this? I don’t like dick either. I am not attracted to men or women with dicks.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #614 on: December 12, 2020, 02:06:13 PM »

No men are attractive.

Not that bad but I still remember that drunken rant so naming it after that. Also Elliot going possibly blue is the worst prediction from this election Tongue
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #615 on: December 12, 2020, 02:06:44 PM »

No men are attractive.

What is possibly wrong with this? I don’t like dick either. I am not attracted to men or women with dicks.
The post isn't about "dicks" it's about not understanding how someone can find something attractive that you personally don't. Do you think cats without dicks are cuter than male cats?
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #616 on: December 12, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »

I don't like men either (and I'm going to admit, even now, when I'm no longer a straight guy, I still have trouble seeing the appeal), but I have but one thing to add to this conversation:
Your loss.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #617 on: December 12, 2020, 02:21:01 PM »

No men are attractive.

The post isn't about "dicks" it's about not understanding how someone can find something attractive that you personally don't. Do you think cats without dicks are cuter than male cats?
I don’t have to understand something to tolerate it. I don’t understand the attraction to men at all. Never will, never want to do either. But it’s cool if other people are into that, it doesn’t detract in any way.

What’s so hard about that to understand? I’m no fan of the ex-VP or his posting style, but this seems like a desperate excuse for you to look down your nose and wag your finger at someone.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #618 on: December 12, 2020, 02:23:45 PM »

No men are attractive.

I don’t have to understand something to tolerate it. I don’t understand the attraction to men at all. Never will, never want to do either. But it’s cool if other people are into that, it doesn’t detract in any way.

What’s so hard about that to understand? I’m no fan of the ex-VP or his posting style, but this seems like a desperate excuse for you to look down your nose and wag your finger at someone.

Understanding what makes a man attractive and why would do a lot for some of you guys on here.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #619 on: December 12, 2020, 02:27:20 PM »

No men are attractive.

Have to side with Sanchez and Alben Barkley here. He just expressed his personal opinion and didn't disregard those of others. At least I don't view it this way.

I personally don't feel attracted to men either, though I find some men better looking than others. Obviously gay men or transexuals feel differently, and that's perfectly fine.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #620 on: December 12, 2020, 02:30:02 PM »

No men are attractive.

Have to side with Sanchez and Alben Barkley here. He just expressed his personal opinion and didn't disregard those of others. At least I don't view it this way.

I personally don't feel attracted to men either, though I find some men better looking than others. Obviously gay men or transexuals feel differently, and that's perfectly fine.
That's the difference between your opinion and the others. Yours is fair and nuanced, the other is absurd or possibly ignorant.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #621 on: December 12, 2020, 02:30:54 PM »

No men are attractive.

Understanding what makes a man attractive and why would do a lot for some of you guys on here.
You’re missing out on a key point: I understand that women might find me/men in general attractive, but I lack those kind of sensibilities and don’t particularly care to understand it. I’ve been interested in plenty of girls, and plenty of girls have been interested in me. One does not have to get into the nitty gritty of why a girl might find them attached until one meets someone particularly special, in which case such things become obvious.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #622 on: December 12, 2020, 02:32:38 PM »

No men are attractive.

You’re missing out on a key point: I understand that women might find me/men in general attractive, but I lack those kind of sensibilities and don’t particularly care to understand it. I’ve been interested in plenty of girls, and plenty of girls have been interested in me. One does not have to get into the nitty gritty of why a girl might find them attached until one meets someone particularly special, in which case such things become obvious.
This is fundamentally ignorant of the pivotal role physical non-sexual attraction plays in heterosexual male/male relationships.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #623 on: December 12, 2020, 02:34:08 PM »

No men are attractive.

He did disregard others when he said 'I genuinely just don’t understand how anyone can look at a man and think "Yeah, that’s hot!"' - it makes him sound ignorant of how straight women/gays have entirely different concepts of attractiveness than straight men.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #624 on: December 12, 2020, 02:35:54 PM »

No men are attractive.

This is fundamentally ignorant of the pivotal role physical non-sexual attraction plays in heterosexual male/male relationships.
I’m attracted to people in a non-sexual way, but not based on physical appearance. I’ve known my best friend since preschool. I’ll be a groomsmen in his wedding next May. I was drawn to him because he was one of the few kids who were nice to me in my early early childhood years. I don’t see anything pivotal about that.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 130  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies