An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:34:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 63147 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: January 20, 2019, 05:58:32 PM »

Credit where it's due

He is right, things were much tougher 30 years ago (not to say anything about 50-60 years ago) and young people weren't constantly complaining like today.
But this is more proof that Biden wouldn't have crushed Trump in 2016 as many people say.

This is a thread about the US, not Greece.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2019, 12:38:55 PM »

Why were my posts deleted? Is it out of place to point out the flaws inherent with this woman's candidacy. Or are we not allowed to do that? I guess not.

Because of what you were implying. I had a post deleted for referencing the line of attack that some people are planning to use against Harris, because it was deemed inappropriate. It is clearly an inappropriate line of attack.

Is it really? Given what was said about both Clintons (and justly so), and given Trump's controversies, it's not far-fetched, But I guess that such criticisms can't be levied against the favorite candidate of the moment.

No, it's not legitimate to imply that in any way because you have 0 proof. There's a reason libel is illegal.

But there's no use discussing this with you, because it's clear- the only reason to imply that about a candidate soley because she's a woman (just like Trump, who implied the same about Kirsten Gillibrand) is being a mysoginistic a trash of a human being, and as Invisible Obama correctly said- that's putting it mildly.

Many times, I laugh at the nonsense posted on the Internet, but especially some of the nonsense that gets posted on this forum. I saw your rant against Fuzzy Bear the other day, effectively calling him a "bad man" because of his sincere religious beliefs on issues such as gay rights and abortion. It's not surprising that you would do that again here. I've no respect for people who take advantage of others and give themselves up to advance their own political careers. And that holds true regardless of gender or of status. Harris and Gillibrand are both opportunists, and neither has a substantive policy agenda that would address the issues we are facing. A more serious candidate such as Klobuchar would be the best one for Democrats to nominate.

the most ludicrous thing I've read so far is the insinuation that you have ever posted anything of value to this forum – it's always either ridiculously meaningless hand-wringing about "decorum" or some sort of elementary-level political "analysis" that's actually just parroting basic observations about an election instead of actually providing any meaningful insights. At least now you've moved on to something interesting, attempting to defame political candidates with insinuations of exchanging sexual favors for political gain, but, once again, this is probably something most people don't really care to read. The most hilarious thing, however, is now that you so fully believe these unsubstantiated rumors that you claim that both Harris and Gillibrand are inadequate candidates because they slept their way to the top, proving once again that you may actually have the worst political instincts of anyone on this forum.

I don't believe attacking Parrotguy is going to be very fruitful for you, either, since he's actually made an attempt at making friends around here. Apparently you're supposed to be 100% alright when people invalidate your existence as long as their beliefs in doing so are sincere and religious. So, from the core of my sincere, religious beliefs: you are the densest person to have ever had the misfortune of stumbling onto this website.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #402 on: January 23, 2019, 03:32:40 PM »

Looks like BRTD's got company:

Libelous, how? You want me to kiss Harris's feet? I don't do that.
Repressing your foot fetish is only going to make things worse, Cal.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #403 on: January 24, 2019, 02:05:55 AM »

My dear, your parasol is clearly not keeping the evening Rays off your delicate skin. Perhaps you should retire to The Big House for an evening lemon water , and listen to the slaves croon to the sunset with their banjos.

No use in conversing with you further. It really does scare me that you are a father. What kind of example are you setting for your kids by engaging in this charade? By mocking other posters for their viewpoints and for their beliefs. I've made plain my position on Philips and on this incident, and I've also made plain my objections to how other Atlas users have treated it. I've also called you out for your repeated pattern of abusive behavior.

Great point Calthrina. How does Badger explain to his children his behavior on US election atlas dot org at night? It’s tragic.

Cry

( in seriousness, I'm sitting here cuddled up with my son under a blanket recovery from Mutual colds and watching Bob's Burgers together. So yeah , I got this.)

Meanwhile, back at the Kentucky Colonels Plantation, Miss c a l t h r i n a oh, you have clearly developed a case of the vapors. Your womanly hysteria is getting ahold of you, my dear. Please have a good lie down on the Davenport while I call old Becky to Fan you.

Years from now you will fondly remember the quiet moments you spent with your son attacking people on-line.

Good Times. Good Times indeed.

I will also look back with fond amusement at having my parenting criticized by people unlikely to ever procreate.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #404 on: January 25, 2019, 08:54:42 PM »

Massive Freedom Drink.  One thing the president and I have in common is our love of Diet Coke.  I probably average about the equivalent of 6 cans a day.

Sorry, it's not working.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #405 on: February 01, 2019, 01:20:10 PM »

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #406 on: February 06, 2019, 04:34:24 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2019, 03:03:50 AM »

Just because you're not having it doesn't mean it's immoral.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2019, 07:38:48 PM »

so your love of Portland has zero to do with Portland?
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2019, 05:33:06 PM »

Candice Owens is a disgrace to the Black community and humanity.

You speak for the black community now whitey?

Whitey? I'm a Black man, you idiot.

Also, who told you to quote me? I told you a long time ago to never quote me again.

morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2019, 10:33:41 PM »

Good job by Fairfax with his latest statement. They need to start using the term coup d’état because that’s what this really is. We must hang onto power at all costs. We cannot let Republicans have the trifecta because of a couple bad pictures and two women being paid to say that Fairfax raped them.
Are you alright? Did you end up with a concussion after football?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2019, 12:49:54 PM »

College education is an extremely overrated factor in determining how people vote, and is not that important overall.
Factually incorrect statements aren't hot takes.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #412 on: February 17, 2019, 06:33:56 PM »

One of the worst antisemites on the board, along with a misogynist. Trash who should have been gone long ago.
^

Talk about a white noise poster. You've contributed nothing during your time here other than "you're a Jew hater because you hurt my feelings"

You realize there's nothing you can actually do to make them not hate you, no matter how many of us you throw under the bus, right? You're still Jewish, you're still marked.

Sad!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #413 on: February 25, 2019, 01:49:15 AM »

Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2019, 12:36:50 AM »

You know, I’ve actually tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a poster for quite a long while. I also am not always the biggest fan of how echo-Chambery Atlas can be. But, as time has gone on, you’ve only shown yourself to be more and more of a complete garbage poster. At this point, the following things are clear:

1. You contribute absolutely nothing of value to this forum.
2. You are a top cause of flame wars etc. on the forum.
3. Basically 90% of your posts on this forum are complaints about other posters, many of whom contribute more to the forum in a day than you have in your entire posting history, simply because you disagree with them. Let’s face it, there is not a single person you disagree with who you can get along with. And a lot of that is because, for all of your complaints about ad hominem attacks, you...tend to resort to them quite a bit.

Let’s take this thread, for example. You took a post that was basically said, “I will pick a candidate who criticizes Israel in ways sometimes bordering on antisemitic tropes over a candidate who has also made questionable statements about Jews, plus has also made similar statements about racial minorities and Muslims, and who has openly admitted to unwanted sexual touching of women and may be in legal trouble” and responded by basically trying to insinuate that the poster was anti-Semitic.  And you do this sort of thing all the damn time whenever someone disagrees with you instead of actually addressing their arguments. It’s actually rather similar to what the right always accuses the “politically correct left” of doing.

So yeah. There are many right wing posters (of all flavors: moderate, Trumpist, neocon, libertarian, Red Tory, etc.) who are amazing contributors to this forum. But you aren’t close to being one of them.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »

You know, I’ve actually tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a poster for quite a long while. I also am not always the biggest fan of how echo-Chambery Atlas can be. But, as time has gone on, you’ve only shown yourself to be more and more of a complete garbage poster. At this point, the following things are clear:

1. You contribute absolutely nothing of value to this forum.
2. You are a top cause of flame wars etc. on the forum.
3. Basically 90% of your posts on this forum are complaints about other posters, many of whom contribute more to the forum in a day than you have in your entire posting history, simply because you disagree with them. Let’s face it, there is not a single person you disagree with who you can get along with. And a lot of that is because, for all of your complaints about ad hominem attacks, you...tend to resort to them quite a bit.

Let’s take this thread, for example. You took a post that was basically said, “I will pick a candidate who criticizes Israel in ways sometimes bordering on antisemitic tropes over a candidate who has also made questionable statements about Jews, plus has also made similar statements about racial minorities and Muslims, and who has openly admitted to unwanted sexual touching of women and may be in legal trouble” and responded by basically trying to insinuate that the poster was anti-Semitic.  And you do this sort of thing all the damn time whenever someone disagrees with you instead of actually addressing their arguments. It’s actually rather similar to what the right always accuses the “politically correct left” of doing.

So yeah. There are many right wing posters (of all flavors: moderate, Trumpist, neocon, libertarian, Red Tory, etc.) who are amazing contributors to this forum. But you aren’t close to being one of them.

I don't even need to look up the thread for context in order to know whom this was addressed to.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #416 on: March 14, 2019, 10:38:24 AM »

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #417 on: April 23, 2019, 07:00:04 PM »

They're shouldn't be government government assistance whether you are an anti-vaxxer or not. In America you are supposed to walk on your own two feet.

Your posting history is evidence to support the title of this thread.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2019, 01:34:15 AM »

Credit where it's due

Hopefully, the non-interventionist "America First" (remember the America First movement of 1940-41 was born out of the desire to keep the US out of war) side of the Donald can reemerge, and he'll reign in the interventionists on  Venezuela. Wonder what would be happening if Gen Flynn was national security advisor right now?

Wow what a great and successful example of non-interventionism.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #419 on: May 18, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »

I think we'll have to wait until at least early 2020 to have some answers. I get that it's an Atlas tradition to predict events years into the future with a lot of confidence, but the truth is, everyone should probably be a little less confident about their predictions.

Dude, your whole thing is confidently predicting things years in advance, putting them in your display name, and smugly saying everyone else is arrogantly getting ahead of themselves.

Not gonna lie, you posting this here seems a bit like a case of the pot calling the kettle black
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #420 on: May 18, 2019, 11:21:17 PM »

I think we'll have to wait until at least early 2020 to have some answers. I get that it's an Atlas tradition to predict events years into the future with a lot of confidence, but the truth is, everyone should probably be a little less confident about their predictions.

Dude, your whole thing is confidently predicting things years in advance, putting them in your display name, and smugly saying everyone else is arrogantly getting ahead of themselves.

Not gonna lie, you posting this here seems a bit like a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Pretty much anyone on Atlas calling another user in particular "arrogant" or "overconfident" is the pot calling the kettle black. That's why I try to describe Atlas in general that way, rather than targeting specific users.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #421 on: May 25, 2019, 06:09:58 PM »

Remember, this is the guy whose supporters think he's an ultra manly Alpha Male who they love because he triggers the snowflakes and makes them cry.

This was an extremely alpha move - Nancy must learn her place!

If Italian Grandma Nancy ever slapped you in the face, you'd start crying on the spot.

Tough talkers about women knowing their place like you tend to be the biggest bitches when confronted.

Please leave me out of your GILF dominatrix fantasies in the future. Thanks in advance!

Wow. Your response says mountains about you. All of it weird and disturbing.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #422 on: June 12, 2019, 06:20:25 PM »

It's not unusual for a cabinet minister to literally be f#$%ing the Senate Majority Leader and doing them other personal favors too?

I get that you're from Mississippi, where the norm is to funnel tax dollars from more productive states to your own, but this is some banana republic nonsense.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #423 on: July 01, 2019, 09:21:29 PM »

Like I've said before, we should ban everybody that has a username that is "randomwordrandomstringofnumbers".  Shirt8347   Rabbit2321  Apple8264  whatever.  We can make exceptions for the established posters using the format, but Snowguy is the only one I can think of that isn't worthless.  Also exceptions if the number "means" something, like the year of birth, I'm assuming that's what Thunder98 is.  People trying to act cool by putting 420 or 69 are fine as well (hint, it's not cool).  The rest of them should go.

The chance of that happening is dead zero, man.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #424 on: July 01, 2019, 09:46:30 PM »

Like I've said before, we should ban everybody that has a username that is "randomwordrandomstringofnumbers".  Shirt8347   Rabbit2321  Apple8264  whatever.  We can make exceptions for the established posters using the format, but Snowguy is the only one I can think of that isn't worthless.  Also exceptions if the number "means" something, like the year of birth, I'm assuming that's what Thunder98 is.  People trying to act cool by putting 420 or 69 are fine as well (hint, it's not cool).  The rest of them should go.

The chance of that happening is dead zero, man.
My next username will be 420Sanchez69
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies