MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 24965 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: January 22, 2019, 11:50:11 AM »
« edited: January 22, 2019, 11:56:51 AM by TexasGurl »

So are we agreed we can excuse the boorishness, the hats, the chanting, the other video of them earlier saying what they denied they said, the testimony of ex alumni etc because another group of people there were worse.
We can agree that this has been a spectacle of the serious rot that lies at the heart of this country.  You should know that the black supremecist group that was mocking the Native Americans (hellbound totem pole worshiping idolators) as well as the kids (coon n***** esau incestuous white devils) contends white people are only fit for death or slavery...and that all gays, whom they especially hate, all should be put to death.  I’ve been harassed personally by these people.  The lack of focus on their own heinous beliefs is a serious missed opportunity.

With the way everyone has acted in this whole incident, which was spread using disinformation/“fake news” tactics leading to the Twitter account that posted the original video being banned...it is just becoming easier and easier to say “f**k all of them and f**k all of you.  You people are done for.”

The point is no one is disputing anything about the black supremscusts. But I hold educational institutions to a higher standard than fringe loons.
Jeffster
« Reply #351 on: January 22, 2019, 12:43:26 PM »

Point out where the kids actually mocked Phillips. Go through the video and point it out with time stamps and everything, detailing the description of each boy and what their actions were that should be considered mocking toward Native Americans. Then tell us what punishment that merits. Is it doxxing? Is threats of violence?

Because if you actually watch the video in context, you'd see Phillips came in banging his drum while the kids were already chanting and doing some sort of coordinated dance where they crouch down and then hop up. He comes up to their group banging a drum, so they began dancing and clapping to his drumbeat. They weren't threatening him, or menacing him or harassing him. They were smiling and playing along, with some of them trying to sing along with his chants at one point. Apparently you have access to some special rules where the proper etiquette is to sit quietly and bow your head while a native man bangs a drum or something. Please enlighten us all on what the proper etiquette is when a native american man crashes your school chant banging a drum.

And what do you guys plan to do with all the threats toward the kid at the center of this whole thing, who did absolutely nothing wrong? Does he still have a "punchable face" as said by Reza Azlan? Does he still need to be expelled from HS and banned from every college?

And what about the liar Nathan Phillips? He has now been proven to have lied multiple times and has been quoted describing the kids as "beasts" and the BHI racist homophobes as their "prey." He injected himself into this thing taking the side of the racist homophobic BHI guys when he bypassed them and instead went after the kids. Yet he gets interview after interview, with the media never challenging his statements.

I'll make it even easier. The entire goddamn video involves those little s**** mocking the Indian chant and several them repeatedly doing tomahawk. But you are exactly the type of person I reference who will not under any circumstances short of across being burnt on some black families lawn acknowledge inappropriate racist Behavior. Ever. You can look through yourself and see exactly where the that type of Tomahawk bulsh**t went. And no I don't care if the Atlanta Braves did it 15 years ago.

Your illiteracy failed to pick up that there is a huge huge huge huge spectrum between raising their haunches in submission versus engaging in racist mob mentality. The fact that you only see two Alternatives just shows just how much your weight power attitude was trigger. Seriously, you've been an obnoxiously racist poster since you been on this forum. I will point out the exact time frames and you will come up with an excuse. I will point out that this is just singing la cucaracha at Latino Marchers, an over-the-top Fiddler on the Roof rendition to Jewish protesters, or pick any Minstrel song you want for black protesters. None of this s*** right down to giving you time numbers, if you really insist try early on, will convince you of Jack schitt because you will not be convinced. You fear liberalism and Democrats infinitely more than you do  racism and the alt right, and pick your friend's accordingly. because your view is not evidence-based need a protester got in some white Kids Safe space, and your white power instincts got triggered.

Mocking his chant or trying to sing along? Remember he came into their chant singing and banging a drum. Why should they suddenly stop singing and dancing for him?

Now point out the kids doing the tomahawk chop in the video with time stamps. I saw maybe three kids sort of do it briefly in the original video. Go through and point out all the ones who did it and when. Because you want to punish all of them for the actions of maybe 3 kids. Some of the kids were just dancing raising their hands in the air. A tomahawk chop is a specific move where your hand is straightened out and you swing it back and forth. Not a hand just being raised around in the air while you dance. Also tomahawk chops are not old things, I looked it up and they were doing it at Braves games this last season along with the chant. So maybe you can get those banned at sporting events since apparently it's the equivalent of the n-word now.

You have so much hatred for these kids. Teenage kids, who really didn't do anything to receive that level of hatred. It's amazing how much you keep trying to make them out to be the bag guys here. Why do you hate these kids really? To me it seems you saw the original story and saw a bunch of white kids and this fit into your bigoted worldview.

Bigoted worldview period against white kids....

Yeah, you caught me there dude. Everyday I look at my two sons and think about how much I cannot trust those little white kids.

You know. I can only hope other people read this, because after reading how grossly triggered you have been by this whole thing, just reinforces what a white power little whatever you really are.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go discriminate against my two sons. Goddamn cracker ass honkies!
I shudder to think of the psychological damage you are inflicting on your sons to have a father that holds so much hate for the kids in this incident just because they happen to be white. Your level of outrage for the racist and homophobic BHI men who started the whole thing, and for the lying Nathan Phillips and his harassment of Nick Sandmann, and the racist Native American man who was with Mr. Phillips, pales in comparison for the pure outrage you have spewed toward these kids. Kids dancing around to the drumbeat and chanting along were the least offensive thing compared to what these other individuals did.

So the big question from all of this is why have people like you, and why have people in the media, decided that white teenagers should be held to a higher standard of decorum than grown up black men, and grown up Native American men? Why their actions were somehow worse than what those other people did, and why they deserve to be targeted for doxxing and threats of violence and have their lives ruined while the others get ignored or even praised?

I know man. Isn't it crazy? I look at those kids and I see my own dirty little white boys in their faces. God how I hate their whiteness. Well, I see in their faces my kids if their kids were raised by complete douchebags didn't teach them about living in a world with people different than them.

It's a good thing the world has people like you to defend white people from getting tromped all over as usual.

And what do you mean the BH I started the whole thing. They're being assholes had absolutely zero to do with these kids reactions to a totally separate individual. Or do you just lump all non-white people together as a great anti-white Alliance in your mind? No, don't bother asking that. You're posting history shows that you get oddly triggered anytime a white person gets accused of racism. Must happen to you a lot
You obviously haven't watched the full video then. It's clear to any sane person they were shouting slurs to people all day, and then targeted those kids while they were waiting for their bus to arrive. The kids decided to engage in school chants to drown out the racist and homophobic language being yelled at them. It was at that point that Phillips decided to crash their school chants by getting in the middle of them, and go up to the kids while banging his drum instead of going up to the nasty BHI men. It was Phillips who went to up to Nick Sandmann and raised a drum inches away from his face and banged it repeatedly white chanting. It was Phillips who in interviews has referred to the kids as beasts, and the BHI guys as their prey. It was the other Native American man with Phillips who told the kid who was born in this country to go back to Europe. Yet the media misrepresented what happened, claiming it was the kids who started it and were harassing the Native Americans, and it was people like you that basically called for their heads, while ignoring the actions and bigoted statements of others.

Again why are the students being given so much focus and receiving so much hatred when the other people in this story behaved much worse?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #352 on: January 22, 2019, 12:54:31 PM »

36 posts in this thread and going strong. Jeffster must be fired up:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=311691.25;onlyu=14772
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #353 on: January 22, 2019, 01:01:01 PM »

Not sure why this is still going on. It's already been established that the kids didn't do what the viral clip made them out to look like.

What's more concerning is that as a result of this, these kids were doxxed and threatened by adults, which is far worse than anything they may or may not have done in this video.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #354 on: January 22, 2019, 01:07:28 PM »

Not sure why this is still going on. It's already been established that the kids didn't do what the viral clip made them out to look like.

What's more concerning is that as a result of this, these kids were doxxed and threatened by adults, which is far worse than anything they may or may not have done in this video.

Honestly, many liberals have gone absolutely insane. The smiling white kid was like the final boss in some SJW video game.

Anyways, may I recommend Tim Pool for this story and others like it? He's actually unbiased and reports the news as it is (though I know some will call him a closet Trump supporter despite the fact he's made it clear he isn't a fan of trump)

But yeah, this was a non story until the media covered it and Tim was able to cover in a way that I could see and understand what happened.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #355 on: January 22, 2019, 01:25:05 PM »

So are we agreed we can excuse the boorishness, the hats, the chanting, the other video of them earlier saying what they denied they said, the testimony of ex alumni etc because another group of people there were worse.
We can agree that this has been a spectacle of the serious rot that lies at the heart of this country.  You should know that the black supremecist group that was mocking the Native Americans (hellbound totem pole worshiping idolators) as well as the kids (coon n***** esau incestuous white devils) contends white people are only fit for death or slavery...and that all gays, whom they especially hate, all should be put to death.  I’ve been harassed personally by these people.  The lack of focus on their own heinous beliefs is a serious missed opportunity.

With the way everyone has acted in this whole incident, which was spread using disinformation/“fake news” tactics leading to the Twitter account that posted the original video being banned...it is just becoming easier and easier to say “f**k all of them and f**k all of you.  You people are done for.”

The point is no one is disputing anything about the black supremscusts. But I hold educational institutions to a higher standard than fringe loons.
I understand.  I also have a bias because of personal experience...  but this is hysteria drummed up by a Twitterbot from Brazil.  Actual fake news.  We are letting malicious actors define our reality (in this case the person/s behind the edited clip posted on Twitter)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #356 on: January 22, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »

We can agree that this has been a spectacle of the serious rot that lies at the heart of this country.  You should know that the black supremecist group that was mocking the Native Americans (hellbound totem pole worshiping idolators) as well as the kids (coon n***** esau incestuous white devils) contends white people are only fit for death or slavery...and that all gays, whom they especially hate, all should be put to death.  I’ve been harassed personally by these people.  The lack of focus on their own heinous beliefs is a serious missed opportunity.

With the way everyone has acted in this whole incident, which was spread using disinformation/“fake news” tactics leading to the Twitter account that posted the original video being banned...it is just becoming easier and easier to say “f**k all of them and f**k all of you.  You people are done for.”

I understand.  I also have a bias because of personal experience...  but this is hysteria drummed up by a Twitterbot from Brazil.  Actual fake news.  We are letting malicious actors define our reality (in this case the person/s behind the edited clip posted on Twitter)

What has Glenn Greenwald to do with this?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2019, 02:15:46 PM »

But the thing is you have other evidence that the first reaction, which was then argued as the wrong one, might actually be the right one; the chants to the filming girl of 'MAGA, build the wall', the boy saying 'it's not rape if you enjoy it'. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other videos out there we'll see that basically back up that they were being self entitled d-cks the entire trip.

Even if they didn't do anything other than the weakest of the above, it's still damning and these kids need to know there are consequences to these sorts of actions. Now they're being martyred.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2019, 02:29:22 PM »

But the thing is you have other evidence that the first reaction, which was then argued as the wrong one, might actually be the right one; the chants to the filming girl of 'MAGA, build the wall', the boy saying 'it's not rape if you enjoy it'. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other videos out there we'll see that basically back up that they were being self entitled d-cks the entire trip.

Even if they didn't do anything other than the weakest of the above, it's still damning and these kids need to know there are consequences to these sorts of actions. Now they're being martyred.
So you think the appropriate consequence is getting doxxed and threatened by adults?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2019, 02:33:57 PM »

So you think the appropriate consequence is getting doxxed and threatened by adults?

No one has advocated for that. But we're now in a new reality where the actions they undertook, while representing their school are not considered wrong and worthy of consequential action from the school.
SingingAnalyst
mathstatman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2019, 02:40:19 PM »

Could you guys maybe stop derailing the thread now?

The issue here is the accuracy of the thread title, which is not supported by various videos.  It is a hoped-for narrative by the OP that falls short.

A correction of the Thread Title was called for here, to accurately reflect the situation.  Can moderators not do that?
Maybe leave the thread title alone; the thread title may well be the "Dewey Defeats Truman" headline of January 2019.

As a teacher at an all-male Catholic high school, several of my students were at the march as well. My initial reaction Saturday when my left-of-center and/or Native American FB friends started posting video about the incident was that the Catholic schoolboys were behaving deplorably. Only Sunday morning, when the first of many videos countering Saturday's narrative appeared in my FB feed (posted, of course, by conservative friends), did I begin to see a different view and to start to believe that, despite all my intellect and skepticism, I had been "had".

Two things strike me: (1) the proliferation of apologies and/or "clarifying" articles by many, including the New York Times; and (2) the articulate, reasoned, measured statement by one of the Catholic schoolboys. (To say nothing of the initial vitriol extended to the boys, which I think speaks for itself).
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2019, 02:52:18 PM »

*smirks*
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2019, 02:53:24 PM »

I went to the protest in front of the diocese's offices today. The counterprotesters who supported the school were every bit as thuggish as you might imagine. I almost got in an outright brawl.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2019, 04:02:09 PM »

Yes, the did do what the viral video makes it look like they did.  If you want to have a different opinion, fine, but don't state that as a fact.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #364 on: January 22, 2019, 04:04:02 PM »

Honestly, many liberals have gone absolutely insane. The smiling white kid was like the final boss in some SJW video game.

When liberals vote in an ignorant moron as President to poke an eye in the system or to 'trigger the libs' then they'll have gone absolutely insane.  At this point, one group of idiot cultists has done that,and it wasn't the liberals.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #365 on: January 22, 2019, 04:11:38 PM »

Oh, no one here ever once said that? Ever?

However, what is also the appropriate consequences not too rapidly defend our dear little white friends merely because they're triggering liberals. Racist Behavior is really really bad in 2019, even if it has the side advantage of triggering liberals to some of you. What is so hard about comprehending that?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #366 on: January 22, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »

I went to the protest in front of the diocese's offices today. The counterprotesters who supported the school were every bit as thuggish as you might imagine. I almost got in an outright brawl.

Would you have won?
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2019, 04:27:47 PM »

Would you have won?

Yes.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2019, 04:41:53 PM »

Would you have won?

Yes.

Even for this thread , that was a weird turn.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2019, 04:45:59 PM »

This issue really does serve as an example of how polarized this country is.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #370 on: January 22, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »

Yes. Polarized between conservatives who tolerate, minimize, and even defend overtly racist Behavior as normal, and the rest of us who are justifiably horrified. Polarized indeed.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2019, 04:50:30 PM »

Yes. Polarized between conservatives who tolerate, minimize, and even defend overtly racist Behavior as normal, and the rest of us who are justifiably horrified. Polarized indeed.

You really need to change your avatar. And as I've stated before, I'm not defending these boys. I'm merely saying that people on here continue to buy into a false narrative.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
« Edited: January 22, 2019, 05:51:56 PM by TexasGurl »

You really need to change your avatar. And as I've stated before, I'm not defending these boys. I'm merely saying that people on here continue to buy into a false narrative.

Nope. Don't need to do anything. And the fact that you associate tolerance of overt racist actions as synonymous with the Republican party speaks volumes.

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #373 on: January 22, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »

Nope. Don't need to do anything. And the fact that you associate tolerance of overt racist actions as synonymous with the Republican party speaks volumes.

the only thing that really needs to happen here for you to have a giant glass of STFU juice

Control your acid tongue. This is something that continues to distress me about people on here-an unwillingness to engage. As for this incident, I do not condone what any of the parties here were doing-the actions of Mr. Philips, of those schoolboys, or of the Black Hebrew Israelites. All sides behaved in ways that were not the best, and it is a miracle that the situation did not degenerate farther than it did. It has also been shown that early media reports of this incident were distorted. Unfortunately, people here continue to deny that, and continue to downplay the roles played by Philips and BHI.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #374 on: January 22, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »

Peak Culture War America
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to: