The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:28:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 173613 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3050 on: January 10, 2024, 12:10:54 AM »

This is a major vibe shift in the election. pppolitics was a standard Dem hack with silly pro-Biden signatures, and prior to October 7th he had a big TRUMP FOR PRISON banner.

There’s no chance he’s voting for Biden.

I don't even understand this post.

pppolitics was a deeply partisan Democrat who’s been negatively polarized by The Conflict into accusing Biden of genocide. Many such cases.

Mark my words, what Israel is doing in Gaza will go down as a textbook example of genocide. Biden will go down in infamy as being complicit in genocide. The US's reputation around the world will be severely tainted.

This is worse than the 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial election between Edwin Edwards and David Duke.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #3051 on: January 10, 2024, 12:13:54 AM »

This is a major vibe shift in the election. pppolitics was a standard Dem hack with silly pro-Biden signatures, and prior to October 7th he had a big TRUMP FOR PRISON banner.

pppolitics was a deeply partisan Democrat who’s been negatively polarized by The Conflict into accusing Biden of genocide. Many such cases.

Mark my words, what Israel is doing in Gaza will go down as a textbook example of genocide. Biden will go down in infamy as being complicit in genocide. The US's reputation around the world will be severely tainted.

This is worse than the 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial election between Edwin Edwards and David Duke.

He is right.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3052 on: January 10, 2024, 08:38:24 AM »

He is right.

Yep, OSR was right to post it here!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3053 on: January 10, 2024, 01:13:35 PM »

He is right.

Yep, OSR was right to post it here!

Calling half the world absurd / ignorant is also absurd / ignorant.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #3054 on: January 10, 2024, 11:00:08 PM »

Bangladesh
 Bolivia
 Colombia
 Jordan
 Malaysia
 Maldives
 Namibia
 Nicaragua
 Pakistan
 Palestine
 Turkey
 Venezuela
 Arab League
 Organisation of Islamic Cooperation

My fav world leader (Gustavo Petro from Colombia) also joined. This is a good case where one can see the good guys stand up, and the ones that are fake.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3055 on: January 10, 2024, 11:06:16 PM »

Bangladesh
 Bolivia
 Colombia
 Jordan
 Malaysia
 Maldives
 Namibia
 Nicaragua
 Pakistan
 Palestine
 Turkey
 Venezuela
 Arab League
 Organisation of Islamic Cooperation

My fav world leader (Gustavo Petro from Colombia) also joined. This is a good case where one can see the good guys stand up, and the ones that are fake.

I still stand by it
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3056 on: January 13, 2024, 07:54:08 PM »

Moral of the story: don't throw your kids in the 5th largest river on the continent.

I don't think this is a normal way to respond to a story about a woman and her two children drowning.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3057 on: January 13, 2024, 08:23:52 PM »

He is right.

Given how US supported Pol Pot, no, not really. Hell, even Jimmy Carter's never called out on that one.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3058 on: January 14, 2024, 07:08:28 AM »

The idea pollsters think Trump is up by 8 in MI is beyond me and there is a poll that shows Biden ahead by 4
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3059 on: January 15, 2024, 11:05:15 AM »

Biden to Netanyahu is basically the equivalent of Lukashenko to Putin
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3060 on: January 15, 2024, 11:23:18 AM »

Biden to Netanyahu is basically the equivalent of Lukashenko to Putin
I stand by it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3061 on: January 15, 2024, 11:34:58 AM »
« Edited: January 15, 2024, 11:42:34 AM by PHARAOH BAKARI SELLERS »

Today is Dr King the difference between Secular and WC is that one was a Dixiecrat and the other one wasn't Slavery changed things the Dixiecrat s relied on slavery for monetary and then turn of century Entitlements were spurned by Income taxes. So the Dixiecrat was term used for pro slavery D like Boss Hogg Jefferson. states rights over Federal rights.

Everything was less expensive during slavery days just think during Chain Gangs era Movies were 10 cents back during slavery everything was a lot cheaper, without income taxes.

The WC had Chain Gangs thru 1955 because no public defender until 1963 that's what was Dr King movt to end the Chain Gangs as well as Segregation, Emmit Till Death caused the end of Chain Gangs not Rosa Parks

My mom told me long ago in the 80s that Dr King movt ended Chain gangs as well as Segregation during Brown era.

So, Jefferson isnt a D he was a Boss Hogg Dixiecrat that was against Judicial Review but fir Judicial Restraint but he wasn't a Republican whom supports Alien Sedation act but he still believe in R ideas that is in the Reagan Southern Strategy of Judicial Restraint or states rights

We don't know what would of happened during Lincoln 2nd T but Chain Gangs flourishes under Ulysses S Grant when he removed Federal Troops out of South, it was something Wilkes Booth was afraid Lincoln would of done that's why Lincoln is a matyr
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3062 on: January 15, 2024, 03:44:05 PM »

Thank you for posting directly into the thread
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3063 on: January 17, 2024, 09:01:57 AM »

“Intolerant, hateful classist” wasn’t exactly the description I would have guessed you’d go for, lol.

"White trash" is about culture. Not all poor, rural white people are trash.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #3064 on: January 17, 2024, 09:22:42 AM »

If it was truly clear that it was God I was hearing from and not Satan or my own thoughts, Yes.

If it was clear that it was God speaking to me and it was clear he wanted me to do it, Yes for certain.
Otherwise No.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3065 on: January 17, 2024, 10:35:43 AM »

The Maga Party reaffirms Trump do we expect anything different
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3066 on: January 18, 2024, 08:00:19 PM »

Trying to quash dissent is borderline Nazi behavior.
Context is important.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #3067 on: January 18, 2024, 08:04:58 PM »

Maybe not explicitly Nazism, but fascism to me is more of a tactic than a coherent ideology. Fascism is an action in motion. Much more than just some twisted ideas in some Prussian's head.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3068 on: January 18, 2024, 08:11:38 PM »

Maybe not explicitly Nazism, but fascism to me is more of a tactic than a coherent ideology. Fascism is an action in motion. Much more than just some twisted ideas in some Prussian's head.
Cool. Deleting a post on an obscure internet forum is still not fascism.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3069 on: January 18, 2024, 09:07:03 PM »

I mean, not to me, because I do believe in freedom of association (which means Virginia, as the rightful owner of the forum, has the ultimate right to ban me - which she has used Tongue), but in general, shutting down speech is a fascist tactic.

Knocking over a TPUSA table on a campus is an example of fascism in action, for example.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3070 on: January 18, 2024, 09:30:30 PM »

I mean, not to me, because I do believe in freedom of association (which means Virginia, as the rightful owner of the forum, has the ultimate right to ban me - which she has used Tongue), but in general, shutting down speech is a fascist tactic.

Knocking over a TPUSA table on a campus is an example of fascism in action, for example.
I was being snarky before, but in seriousness, fascism is not a synonym for authoritarianism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Definitions
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3071 on: January 18, 2024, 11:35:44 PM »

College student flipping over a table = fascism

Outgoing President trying to overturn the election he lost = not fascism

Do I have that right?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3072 on: January 18, 2024, 11:54:11 PM »

College student flipping over a table = fascism

Outgoing President trying to overturn the election he lost = not fascism

Do I have that right?
Yeah your more or less in the right direction. To bad you're being facetious.

OR....should I say fascistious (duh dum dum ching!)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #3073 on: January 19, 2024, 05:01:49 AM »

If it was truly clear that it was God I was hearing from and not Satan or my own thoughts, Yes.

If it was clear that it was God speaking to me and it was clear he wanted me to do it, Yes for certain.
Otherwise No.
Wow, only one recommend. So, it's ok to murder your child after he or she is born, but having an abortion should be illegal. What if God tells a woman to have an abortion?

Is atlas that delusional or am I missing something here.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3074 on: January 19, 2024, 08:45:05 AM »

Wow, only one recommend. So, it's ok to murder your child after he or she is born, but having an abortion should be illegal. What if God tells a woman to have an abortion?

Is atlas that delusional or am I missing something here.
Life begins at conception and ends at birth.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies