The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:31:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168202 times)
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3150 on: March 05, 2024, 05:28:41 PM »

The reason Trump is even still a thing is because the left's activist class continues to be insane and push anti white male bigotry with no opposition from the mainstream left.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3151 on: March 06, 2024, 10:41:47 AM »

I really don't understand the vitriol towards Schiff. I preferred Porter, but I have no doubt that Schiff will vote virtually the same way on every single major bill that she would have. All of the 3 major Democratic candidates would've made great Senators.

If they had to pick a cringe resist lib, it should've been Ted Lieu. As least he brings some diversity...I'm sorry but white men should not be Senators from California.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3152 on: March 06, 2024, 10:49:54 AM »

Looks like have a new all time banger.

She should wait for the Ukraine primary.  I am sure she will sweep that one
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #3153 on: March 06, 2024, 12:10:55 PM »

Looks like have a new all time banger.

She should wait for the Ukraine primary.  I am sure she will sweep that one

Joe many neocons does it take to change a log by bolb? None , they’re to busy ?? ?? The Ukraine 😂😂😂😂😂😂
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3154 on: March 06, 2024, 01:29:45 PM »

Nobody in the party seems to really want to make the shift on immigration
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3155 on: March 07, 2024, 06:07:58 PM »

Option 1 inconveniences my commute, Option 2 means there's one less terrorist supporting idiot in the world. So definitely Option 2. Didn't really participate in the self immolation threads because I'm not going to go to any trouble to get these losers not to light themselves on fire.
Sociopathy bad.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3156 on: March 09, 2024, 09:52:53 AM »

I note several things:

1.  The staffer, herself, has not come forward.

2.  However creepy it sounds, there were no laws broken.  There is no rape allegation, and the young woman is not underage.  Nor is there any allegation of Sexual Harassment or creating a Hostile Work Environment.

3.  Biblically, there is nothing more immoral alleged here than in any number of activities folks here are fine with all day long.

4.  Morally, this is no less "hypocritical" of Rosendale than any number of acts, sexual and non-sexual, by any number of pols.

5.  If he were not attempting to run against a vulnerable Democratic Senate incumbent in a year where a flip could result in control of the Senate, this would likely never have been mentioned, regardless if it's true or false.  The timing of this should be viewed as suspect on its face.

6.  The Death Threat against Rosendale is unacceptable.  If a Death Threat were made against a Squad Member it would generate a whole thread here, yet no one appears upset that Rosendale allegedly received a death threat.

7.  What public interest is served by Heitkamp disclosing this on a Podcast?  If there were a crime committed, shouldn't she go straight to Law Enforcement?

No one here would want to be done this way, especially if this were untrue.  And it could well be true; adulterous pols are baked into the cake in our polity.  But this sort of thing is unfair, and it's especially unfair to Rosendale's family.  There's a right way and a wrong way to go about this.  People who think Heitkamp is OK for doing this ought to apologize for any trashing of Linda Tripp they may have done in the past.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3157 on: March 09, 2024, 10:12:48 PM »

The majority of Democrats have no empathy for Laken Riley's family.  They have no empathy for any of the Angel Moms and Angel Dads whose children have died at the hands of illegal aliens.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3158 on: March 11, 2024, 01:31:03 PM »

GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3159 on: March 11, 2024, 01:36:42 PM »

I knew ol Ben wasn't exactly bright but...
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3160 on: March 12, 2024, 02:27:46 PM »

Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #3161 on: March 12, 2024, 07:10:24 PM »

Re-posted by a far-left user whose party wants to the abolish the statutory offense of murder and moreover adamantly refuses to lower the age of criminal responsibility despite massive and even growing public clamor... Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm very disappointed that said poster, despite his party affiliation, simply refuses to show any compassion for the two victims of the (attempted) femicide.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3162 on: March 13, 2024, 01:13:55 PM »

Re-posted by a far-left user whose party wants to the abolish the statutory offense of murder and moreover adamantly refuses to lower the age of criminal responsibility despite massive and even growing public clamor... Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm very disappointed that said poster, despite his party affiliation, simply refuses to show any compassion for the two victims of the (attempted) femicide.

Thanks for directly posting in the thread.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3163 on: March 14, 2024, 06:22:53 PM »

Prioritizing "Nex" over a girl who was murdered by an illegal. Please run on the trans stuff Joe, it would be great for your electoral prospects. /s

Context: a thread about a bullied trans teen who committed suicide
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3164 on: March 15, 2024, 09:19:41 PM »

While it’s absolutely horrible what happened to Laken Riley, it’s even worse what Republicans are trying to exploit from her murder.

Separately, they’ll use a young white woman to do it. Out west and in Alaska they’re completely ignoring the systemic abduction, rape, murder and trafficking of native women. They’re even actively trying to obfuscate the issue and make sure nothing is done because it’s home grown good ole boys engaged in it too.

Think about the highlighted part for a moment, and what it's compared to.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3165 on: March 17, 2024, 10:04:00 PM »

Vladimir Putin has won 88,8% of votes in Moscow with 70,09% of ballots counted.  This is a big turnaround for an area that has traditionally been weak for Putin.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3166 on: March 19, 2024, 12:42:53 AM »

Re: my point on diversity of political organization, I'd think that a Singaporean of all people would understand it. Oh well.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3167 on: March 19, 2024, 06:40:53 PM »

An even bigger problem of liberals is to engage in what amounts to a circular firing squad, where everyone is deemed unworthy of being listened too and where the most progressive voices and the vast majority of people that aren’t lockstep with you are called bigots simply because they say the truth or even believe things that contradicts the media and the establishment respectively. You don’t have a monopoly on being virtuous and moral, indeed current society is going to hell because of your values. You also do have an obligation to interact and garner support lest you become outdated.

Please don't patronize me about our politics. Our communist party is hardcore stalinist and refuses even to talk with other left-wing parties. Maybe you should go and wag your finger to them about the virtues of open-mindedness and cooperation.
Stalin was pretty opposed to racism and sexism in his writings, I salute the KKE for being close-minded on collaborating with people whose parents and grandparents shot at them and would rather turn Greece back to the Junta-era and let kids drown.

These sort of identity politics ultimately turn into being ineffectual and promoting racism among liberals. I’m done schooling here.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3168 on: March 19, 2024, 10:51:22 PM »

Our moderation team are filled with zionists who by and large don’t like Arabs or Muslims because they view them as uppity and not democratic hacks. By and large they support US military interventions whenever Democrats do it.

And it’s not just X who has publicly taken the role on the cross, Virginia—descended from anti-soviets—former veteran Texasgurl, and Britain33 are also the ones who have gone publicly to voice the same attitudes. Pretty much the entire mod team has devoted their time to ensuring ideological domination to whatever the Democratic Party establishment believes and use the forum as a political tool. This is evident with their banning policies
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3169 on: March 26, 2024, 06:37:46 AM »

Cause it's all about Women. The Women in the Democrat Party are all a bunch of crybabies that are running on this idea that women have hard lives cause they are paid a little less so they can give birth to the future, paid more by not taking maternity leave, or become a stay-at-home wife if they find a husband.  And they go for all the air-conditioned jobs that they wouldn't be able to do if not for the F-ing men working the labor-intensive dirty jobs.  Yet, the men who don't have degrees are being asked to pay the student loans of teachers who have the easiest jobs on the planet right behind motherhood. We just have to pretend like someone working 200 days a year should be compensated 70-85k without paying anything into health even though they can get a Summer job or combine income with a husband.  They are given physically intensive and government exemptions on firefighting tests just so Democrats and the media can celebrate the unqualified female. See Kamala Harris for an example of Minority Hire.  How she got promoted all the way up the ladder without being able to speak off-the- cuff cause people found out she's much dumber than we originally thought cause the media have her pass for over a decade.

It's always our fault. All of it is our fault.  Why didn't the Ghost Busters Movie do good?  Cause it looked like it sucked, and you said I wasn't the target audience.  Your Sports Teams fail to get paid; cause women won't watch them.  It's also man's fault that the WNBA is simply unwatchable.  Not until men dressed as women take away those opportunities that Title IV provided them.  What's a Woman?  It's just a biological man not giving a damn about your problems cause that's not her reality.  Women are literally giving away opportunities to men, and then complaining that some men might lie and cheat women out of a job.  Yes.  
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3170 on: April 01, 2024, 04:06:37 PM »

Good , this should help deficits around the world.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #3171 on: April 03, 2024, 03:20:45 PM »

Had Trump never been elected there wouldn't have been a pandemic in the first place. If you want another pandemic then vote Trump.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3172 on: April 03, 2024, 06:33:03 PM »

Had Trump never been elected there wouldn't have been a pandemic in the first place. If you want another pandemic then vote Trump.
Hold up... let him cook.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3173 on: April 03, 2024, 09:39:02 PM »

This is possibly true given that Trump defunded a disease research facility in China a year before the pandemic began.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3174 on: April 03, 2024, 11:44:51 PM »

This is possibly true given that Trump defunded a disease research facility in China a year before the pandemic began.

Wut?
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies