Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:51:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 ... 284
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 351987 times)
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2550 on: October 29, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »

Starting to think Lincoln Project amplified this on purpose to bring attention back to Cville and how racist the GOP is generally.  If so, good move.  The Trumpkintards are no longer talking about education (another losing issue for them nonetheless).
So how confident are you in McAulliffe's victory. Seems like there should, with GOP having no good issues to float on according to, should be anywhere from a fifteen point to an eight point victory. Where do you lie on that spectrum?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2551 on: October 29, 2021, 06:57:25 PM »

Starting to think Lincoln Project amplified this on purpose to bring attention back to Cville and how racist the GOP is generally.  If so, good move.  The Trumpkintards are no longer talking about education (another losing issue for them nonetheless).
You're absolutely brain-dead.

Personal attacks are the product of no viable argument.  
There's no point responding to someone who is attempting to reframe and twist a white supremacist false flag from democrat associated groups..

It's just utter hackery.

Personal attacks are the result of no viable argument.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2552 on: October 29, 2021, 06:57:56 PM »

Starting to think Lincoln Project amplified this on purpose to bring attention back to Cville and how racist the GOP is generally.  If so, good move.  The Trumpkintards are no longer talking about education (another losing issue for them nonetheless).
So how confident are you in McAulliffe's victory. Seems like there should, with GOP having no good issues to float on according to, should be anywhere from a fifteen point to an eight point victory. Where do you lie on that spectrum?

I am very confident of a T-Mac victory.  I saw your last post to me was deleted.  Interesting.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #2553 on: October 29, 2021, 06:59:40 PM »

Starting to think Lincoln Project amplified this on purpose to bring attention back to Cville and how racist the GOP is generally.  If so, good move.  The Trumpkintards are no longer talking about education (another losing issue for them nonetheless).

There's no point responding to someone who is attempting to reframe and twist a white supremacist false flag from democrat associated groups..

It's just utter hackery.

Ok, you're just going to mindlessly repeat this..

You're a hack trying to twist a white supremacist false flag. There's no attack there, it's factual.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2554 on: October 29, 2021, 07:01:41 PM »

It's just utter hackery.

You're a hack trying to twist a white supremacist false flag. There's no attack there, it's factual.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #2555 on: October 29, 2021, 07:02:29 PM »

It's just utter hackery.

Is that a retort of some kind.. highlighting my post. lmao
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2556 on: October 29, 2021, 07:02:55 PM »

swf541

« Reply #2557 on: October 29, 2021, 07:08:29 PM »

I see this thread has gone to complete hell lol

Anyways, I'm standing by my mcaullife wins by roughly 5% prediction.

Also if the polls are off on this race too, I think American polling is fundamentally useless going forward after the debacles over the last few cycles.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #2558 on: October 29, 2021, 07:09:28 PM »

My prediction: Youngkin +4
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2559 on: October 29, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »

I see this thread has gone to complete hell lol

Anyways, I'm standing by my mcaullife wins by roughly 5% prediction.

Also if the polls are off on this race too, I think American polling is fundamentally useless going forward after the debacles over the last few cycles.

Yeah, polling sucks.

Wisconsin for Biden by 17. 

Recall no by 10.

Youngkin by 8. 

It's ridiculous really.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2560 on: October 29, 2021, 07:18:26 PM »

You heard it here first: Youngkin wins Prince William county

One can only hope
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2561 on: October 29, 2021, 07:20:12 PM »

its not happening
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2562 on: October 29, 2021, 07:20:56 PM »

I never said it was
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2563 on: October 29, 2021, 07:21:15 PM »

Literally a week ago Republicans were complaining that "parents" should be able to protest school board hearings because something something first amendment.  But now they are appalled by peaceful demonstrators with torches.  Of course, there was little to no outrage regarding the actual Tiki torch rioters in Charlottesville.  No Virginia voters actually care about this political back and forth nonsense.  That will be made clear in a few days.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2564 on: October 29, 2021, 07:22:45 PM »

Literally a week ago Republicans were complaining that "parents" should be able to protest school board hearings because something something first amendment.  But now they are appalled by peaceful demonstrators with torches.  Of course, there was little to no outrage regarding the actual Tiki torch rioters in Charlottesville.  No Virginia voters actually care about this political back and forth nonsense.  That will be made clear in a few days.

No one cares about your takes either but here we are.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2565 on: October 29, 2021, 07:24:10 PM »

You speak for everyone?  Not really interested in your opinion on anything.  Why don't you go back to hoping Youngkin wins Prince William?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2566 on: October 29, 2021, 07:29:28 PM »

You speak for everyone?  Not really interested in your opinion on anything.  Why don't you go back to hoping Youngkin wins Prince William?

Dude I live here and see how much worse things have gotten for my county with Dems in control.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2567 on: October 29, 2021, 07:30:44 PM »

Dude I live here and see how much worse things have gotten for my county with Dems in control.

This is your "take":

absolutely pathetic and disgusting. 
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2568 on: October 29, 2021, 07:31:24 PM »

This is your "take":

no u
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2569 on: October 29, 2021, 07:32:19 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

ohhh wow, brilliant remark.  I'm shocked that the Dems have complete control given your "takes" and the "takes" of the GOP.  Must be that the election keep getting "stolen."  Pathetic.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #2570 on: October 29, 2021, 07:33:08 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

Not "no u," you've shown you have no respect for democracy, which tbh knowing you isn't all that surprising. But, it's a wee-bit disturbing that the mask is finally off.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2571 on: October 29, 2021, 07:34:23 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

Not "no u," you've shown you have no respect for democracy, which tbh knowing you isn't all that surprising. But, it's a wee-bit disturbing that the mask is finally off.

She hates democracy because no one shares her views. 

She hates Virginia because she's not doing well. 

Things haven't gotten "worse" in fact Virginia is wealthier and doing better than ever.  Maybe not for her, but that's nobody's fault but her own.  It's easy to blame "LIBS" for everyones problems rather than face the reality.
swf541

« Reply #2572 on: October 29, 2021, 07:34:55 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

I love it when posters on a *checks notes* discussion boards about elections has no respect or puts any value into democratic elections or institutions.  
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2573 on: October 29, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

ohhh wow, brilliant remark.  I'm shocked that the Dems have complete control given your "takes" and the "takes" of the GOP.  Must be that the election keep getting "stolen."  Pathetic.

Please cite a single post I made that suggests I believe the election was stolen.

Hint: you won't find one.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2574 on: October 29, 2021, 07:36:08 PM »

This is your "take":

no u

She hates democracy because no one shares her views. 

She hates Virginia because she's not doing well. 

Things haven't gotten "worse" in fact Virginia is wealthier and doing better than ever.  Maybe not for her, but that's nobody's fault but her own.  It's easy to blame "LIBS" for everyones problems rather than face the reality.

nah, I just have no respect for sheltered upper middle class kids that think they have valuable opinions
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 ... 284  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies