Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 08:59:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 290213 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2100 on: September 07, 2021, 07:01:18 PM »
« edited: September 07, 2021, 07:05:56 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Time to change your user name, Biden isn't giving out anymore Stimulus checks and UBI 1400 checks, he said states can do it on their own, and I changed it OH in my prediction.
Predictions are meaninglees until we get our Predictions maps

But the 2021 Gov maps aren't even on our user account yet, there isn't any time table for 2022 maps, so Predictions are meaninglees

Look how many Rs say everyday MN AND WI is Lean R, that is so 2016 Hillary, BUT GA is Lean R

It's a shame Ro Khanna my Congressman from Cali is like Yang, said he is open to more UBI 1400 checks, but Tester, Manchin and Sinema are holding up more Spending even on 3.5 T0abd won't even allow a vote, and we already know Ron Johnson blocked it twice and D's didn't address the budget ceiling on Reconciliation like Rs did in 2017

Sinema and Manchin are taking the heat for Tester, and Tester said he doesn't want to abolish Filibuster except for DC Statehood
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2101 on: September 07, 2021, 07:09:00 PM »

Rs spend millions of dollars on a futile recall and D's are gonna stop Trump from Running for Prez, FBI cleared him on a Jan Commission but Congress won't pass 1400 checks, PLSE
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2102 on: September 08, 2021, 02:50:48 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2021, 03:01:30 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

We have a 33 T deficit, Manchin just announced that he won't go past 1.5T on Stimulus, that's why Congress won't pass another UBI

UBI MAN UBI is officially over, there maybe a shutdown of the Govt with a 33T deficit and Manchin is divided with House D's on 1T spending plan

Rs threaten to walk out on 3.5T spending plan anyways
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2103 on: September 08, 2021, 07:07:13 AM »

Biden Approvals are the same as Trump's were thru most of his Prez because Biden said 140o checks and shots in arms and did a victory lap in July and we are still in mask

Lol we still have flu, common cold and pneumonia with the Flu shot as well, Covid is a homeless disease not a normal flu and Homelessness is all around us on buses and Supermarket

Then, he takes away the UBI payments, showing the blue dog in him that voted for Bankruptcy Reform bill and says people must carry themselves with the bootstraps, CDC Momentoriam is ending next month and Biden polls are still gonna be stuck at  the Trump levels that's why Trump almost won

Trump cratered to Bush W support after Insurrectionists and Biden was at 59 percent making it appear that its gonna be a massive blue wave, win the seats we didn't win in 2020 for Crt packing
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2104 on: September 08, 2021, 08:05:18 AM »

TMac down by 2 points on a Conservative VA all of a sudden, the ads have had VA for a decade, but Kaine is up in 24, even if we lose Gov we are good in 24

But, the H is gone with Biden in mid 40s, we still have NV and NH down by 10 pts
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2105 on: September 08, 2021, 09:23:45 AM »

The Economist/YouGov weekly tracker, Sep. 4-7, 1500 adults including 1264 RV

Adults:

Approve 39 (-6)
Disapprove 50 (+6)

Strongly approve 19 (-2)
Strongly disapprove 39 (+3)

RV:

Approve 43 (-4)
Disapprove 52 (+6)

Strongly approve 22 (-2)
Strongly disapprove 42 (+2)

G. Elliott Morris's comments on this poll:

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2106 on: September 08, 2021, 09:28:39 AM »

Yeah, his Dem approval in this is only 77/15, which is currently an outlier among that particular group. Indies is at 35/56, but YouGov has shown him to have done terribly among that group in basically all of their polls this year.

18-29 approval is 32/46, with 22% not sure. It certainly doesn't help the approval rating when major consistuencies are 'not sure' - Blacks are 18% not sure and Hispanics 22%.

Although his rating likely won't ever get far past net 0 at this point considering Trump voters are 88% strongly disapprove, and they aren't going to stop saying that no matter what Biden does.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #2107 on: September 08, 2021, 09:32:29 AM »

Lol trash poll 32/36 18-29 yeah right
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2108 on: September 08, 2021, 09:35:26 AM »

The poll in question is certainly outlier, but I wouldn't be surprised if Biden has lost some support among Dems. That's mainly because not much has been accomplished through legislation since March. Both infrastructure bills aren't enacted yet, neither is a public option, tax reform, immigration, voting rights etc. Biden campaigned on being a pragmatist whose long experience and ties on the Hill can get stuff done. Now there are Sinema and Manchin, on whom neither Biden nor Schumer have much leverage and a GOP that is unwilling to do anything. It's annoying and frustrating. For sure not Biden's fault, but the prez always gets the blame (or credit) for what goes right or wrong.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2109 on: September 08, 2021, 09:42:27 AM »

The poll in question is certainly outlier, but I wouldn't be surprised if Biden has lost some support among Dems. That's mainly because not much has been accomplished through legislation since March. Both infrastructure bills aren't enacted yet, neither is a public option, tax reform, immigration, voting rights etc. Biden campaigned on being a pragmatist whose long experience and ties on the Hill can get stuff done. Now there are Sinema and Manchin, on whom neither Biden nor Schumer have much leverage and a GOP that is unwilling to do anything. It's annoying and frustrating. For sure not Biden's fault, but the prez always gets the blame (or credit) for what goes right or wrong.

Well I also think, like we're seeing with the 18-29 #s as well - is that Democrats are much more open to criticizing their party/leaders. Trump sycophants would always tell pollsters they approved of him no matter what.

Democrats meanwhile are more open to hitting that 'somewhat approve' instead of strongly, or even hitting disapprove, even if they always vote blue or vote Democrat IMO.

That's what I think is likely going on with the 18-29 year olds. Do I think only 32% actually "approve"? No... but I think there's probably a lot who are just frustrated with what's going on (even if it's not Biden's fault, which most of it isn't), but will stay say they 'disapprove', even if they know they'll still be voting for a Dem vs. Rep.

If that makes sense.
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #2110 on: September 08, 2021, 10:04:57 AM »

Well I also think, like we're seeing with the 18-29 #s as well - is that Democrats are much more open to criticizing their party/leaders. Trump sycophants would always tell pollsters they approved of him no matter what.

Democrats meanwhile are more open to hitting that 'somewhat approve' instead of strongly, or even hitting disapprove, even if they always vote blue or vote Democrat IMO.

That's what I think is likely going on with the 18-29 year olds. Do I think only 32% actually "approve"? No... but I think there's probably a lot who are just frustrated with what's going on (even if it's not Biden's fault, which most of it isn't), but will stay say they 'disapprove', even if they know they'll still be voting for a Dem vs. Rep.

If that makes sense.

Some of the younger activist types also want to save the world, think people like Warren, Buttigieg "have a plan" in comparison to Biden. Of course they won't vote R anyway but it does seem like Biden's drop has been bigger among younger people.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2111 on: September 08, 2021, 10:23:57 AM »

California - YouGov (August 27-Sept 1)

LV:
56% approve
7% neither approve or disapprove
37% disapprove

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/b1h1g2vgfh/recall_tabs.pdf
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2112 on: September 08, 2021, 10:28:03 AM »

Seems highly likely Biden could do poorly among 18-29 grouping. Gen Z is very progressive, very anti-establishment. They could disapprove of Biden, but that does not mean they will vote GOP en masse.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2113 on: September 08, 2021, 10:29:57 AM »

Seems highly likely Biden could do poorly among 18-29 grouping. Gen Z is very progressive, very anti-establishment. They could disapprove of Biden, but that does not mean they will vote GOP en masse.

Yep. Just because they disapprove of Biden right now doesn't mean they are going to vote for a R anytime soon.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2114 on: September 08, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »

It might be over for Biden, Kirsten Sinema ensured as we as Manchin that Rs are gonna comeback to power by keeping the Filibuster

Where have all the Ds have gone like Roxas that had Biden at ,59 percent Approvals

The yanking of UBI benefits proved that Biden doesn't know what he is doing, you don't yank all those people's unemployment one time
What happened the Green jobs, I forgot the infrastructure hadn't even been passed

Just like Obama and Biden promised before Biden hasn't delivered on Green Jobs, just factory work no one wants from last time
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2115 on: September 08, 2021, 01:11:35 PM »

Any1 know when politico will b released?
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #2116 on: September 08, 2021, 01:32:50 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2117 on: September 08, 2021, 01:52:02 PM »

The Confederate statue gas come down with Early vote and VBM T Mac will win, but D's have carried VA for past decade it's gonna be a nail biter

This is gonna be a base Election not a blue wave Election like Nate Silver says it's a 304 map but it's gonna be very close between Warnock and Walker

The 8/10 pt spreads in NH and NV are junk
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2118 on: September 08, 2021, 02:37:08 PM »

I hope we put the massive blue wave of 230H seats and 55/45 Senate seats to bed, we had zero chance before Afghanistani and zero chance now

Biden hasn't Eradicated Covid, allowed Trump Trump to be not prosecuted, FBI along with ties to DOJ cleared Trump to run in 2024/ which he won't win because unless Biden loses a 278, VA included, Biden isn't done, Hillary was the only one to lose it and she had Benghazi and Lewinsky

47 was what Trump was dealing with, and he cratered with the insurrection and build up of cases at end of his twrm

D's haven't done anything on Debt ceiling it's only Act blue jibberish trying to get fundraising and D's are being outraided in Red wall states DeSantis has 4M to Crist 1M

Just like they got People to donate to Amy McGrath campaign 30M
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2119 on: September 08, 2021, 03:07:54 PM »

More polls WILL be released today even if I have to get a job at those places and ask 2000 people myself
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2120 on: September 08, 2021, 03:36:03 PM »

Are you that concerned about polls and Covid is still with us and Biden hasn't Eradicated Covid and we have an Immigrant policy that is out of control

Much was made about Trump being at 47 now Biden is exactly where Trump is, he said that Trump didn't know what he was doing when the Covid sirhe
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2121 on: September 08, 2021, 06:18:55 PM »

Ryan is leading JD Vance in a poll so much for S019 Predictions that D's must win Generic ballot by 12 to win OH Sen
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2122 on: September 08, 2021, 06:31:43 PM »

Yep. Just because they disapprove of Biden right now doesn't mean they are going to vote for a R anytime soon.

If Biden's unpopularity holds, which is certainly possible though not guaranteed, I think the 2024 election could look a lot like the California recall, which is to say that Demcoratic voting demographics will still come home when the choice becomes clear.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2123 on: September 08, 2021, 06:33:03 PM »
« Edited: September 08, 2021, 06:37:09 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

UBI man said D's aren't gonna win OH, not the Gov bit the Sen

I changed my predicting based on OH naysayers MT Treasurer included

Lol OH, FL, NC aren't ALABAMA AND DOUG JONES'

I will never listen to MT Treasurer again, he was Friends with Politician and Icespear and Politician predicted Codray to win the Gov race

He flip flops too

But Politician and Icespear and Zaybay haven't been on Atlastia since  June of 2020
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2124 on: September 08, 2021, 06:56:41 PM »

Are you that concerned about polls and Covid is still with us and Biden hasn't Eradicated Covid and we have an Immigrant policy that is out of control

Much was made about Trump being at 47 now Biden is exactly where Trump is, he said that Trump didn't know what he was doing when the Covid sirhe

Nah just curious 🙃
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies