Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:07:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 211

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 63319 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2020, 03:43:22 PM »

The one about Eminem.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2020, 08:19:04 PM »

African Americans do like Joe Kennedy, Steve Beshear, Eric Swallow and Tim Ryan. That's why Besgear made that approach

Almost as good as Hoe Niden.

Mayor Pete Butt judge.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2020, 09:46:52 AM »

African Americans do like Joe Kennedy, Steve Beshear, Eric Swallow and Tim Ryan. That's why Besgear made that approach

Almost as good as Hoe Niden.

Mayor Pete Butt judge.

Mayor Pete Butt judge can run with Pressler as Veep due to 0% of AA support in CNN poll and losing to Biden in SC. As a result, Butti becomes elected prez with 278 freiwall and OH+IA. Trump is lame duck anyways and Bernie bros wanting progressive and female VP. Consequently, tax cuts will be gone 😎 😁
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2020, 05:42:36 PM »

O'Malley blacks.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2020, 05:36:30 PM »

Of course he was a FF before he ran for Prez. He gets a bum rap, due to fact Jay Edgar Hoover was appointed FBI director during the Coolidge administration and his last name is Hoover. Hoover is associated with Barry Goldwater, Watergate, Nixon and Great Depression.  Lastly, the daisy ad. No matter if its Herbert C Hoover or Jay Edgar Hoover

This is a pretty brilliant post.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2020, 06:49:47 PM »

43 to 42 for Ernst and 47 to 43 for McConnell is bad for their reelection prospects 😍😍😍
Chester County Anti-populist
metroid81
Rookie

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2020, 06:51:06 PM »

Tim Ryan will beat Rob Portman in 2022.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2020, 11:28:40 PM »

Hoe Biden
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2020, 01:21:03 AM »

43 to 42 for Ernst and 47 to 43 for McConnell is bad for their reelection prospects 😍😍😍

Its gonna be wave as 2008 😎
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2020, 03:26:02 PM »

A double classic:

He fundamentally helped reshape American liberalism as a movement that wants to use government intervention as a means to uplift the lower classes - while before American liberalism was mostly anti-government, believing that its intervention would only mean subsidies and favors to the wankers bankers and the ruling classes. And that is his most important legacy.
But more specifically:
He was a populist, anti-imperialist hero (good)
He attacked snob and wealthy city-dwellers (good to an extent)
He supported women's suffrage (good)
He accepted Jim Crow laws (very very bad)
He supported Prohibition (I'm inclined to say good)*
He was a full-fledged creationist (bad)**
So I voted narrowly for "FF".

*I will be roasted for this... guess I should befriend ExtremeRepublican

**Although most evolutionists at the time were full-fledged eugenicists...
By the way, H. L. Mencken, the journalist who popularized the Scopes trial and attacked WJB in his articles about it, was a f***ing misanthropic resentful man who wrote scathing articles on pretty much everything that came to his mind. He loved Nietzsche, and indeed had the same f***ing "men are ignorant and stupid monkeys fooled by religion and democracy" attitude of Nietzsche, coupled with a big "racist towards everyone" one too.

Actually he didnt, he borrowed everything from Karl Marx, that was his mentor. Dawanism was a Karl Marx theory. Just like Madison didnt really change much from the Roman, English law. House and Senate were the exact model of Roman law. Whigs or Bull Moose party, which was liberal at first and then became conservative was English law. That's why our buildings in the Capital are Roman Collessiums slaves built.

You want to know why AA are so hard on Jefferson, Jackson and Wilson, they built the Capitol buildings and Pyrimids without modern technology

I should not argue with this lunacy, right?

OK I am in Law school and passed all of my Poli Sci classes, okay, sure
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2020, 06:36:19 PM »

A double classic:

He fundamentally helped reshape American liberalism as a movement that wants to use government intervention as a means to uplift the lower classes - while before American liberalism was mostly anti-government, believing that its intervention would only mean subsidies and favors to the wankers bankers and the ruling classes. And that is his most important legacy.
But more specifically:

By the way, H. L. Mencken, the journalist who popularized the Scopes trial and attacked WJB in his articles about it, was a f***ing misanthropic resentful man who wrote scathing articles on pretty much everything that came to his mind. He loved Nietzsche, and indeed had the same f***ing "men are ignorant and stupid monkeys fooled by religion and democracy" attitude of Nietzsche, coupled with a big "racist towards everyone" one too.

Actually he didnt, he borrowed everything from Karl Marx, that was his mentor. Dawanism was a Karl Marx theory. Just like Madison didnt really change much from the Roman, English law. House and Senate were the exact model of Roman law. Whigs or Bull Moose party, which was liberal at first and then became conservative was English law. That's why our buildings in the Capital are Roman Collessiums slaves built.

You want to know why AA are so hard on Jefferson, Jackson and Wilson, they built the Capitol buildings and Pyrimids without modern technology

Related to this:

Actually he didnt, he borrowed everything from Karl Marx, that was his mentor. Dawanism was a Karl Marx theory.

Karl Marx was the founder of the Dem party,

Dems are Marxist party, I am proud to say I follow Karl Marx. But Hoover and the R party had contacts with KGB in the 60s

People confuse the word Secular and Dixiecrat. It alls goes back to the Dem party of 1900, with Karl Marx became the Secular party, with FDR inoffensive relationship, and the Dixiecrat party of Grover Cleveland who didnt put Blacks, Women and Immigrants into the Bill of Rights until Woodrow Wilson helped usher it in 1920 for Womem and 1964 for Blacks. Females, and Minorities understand that Jefferson was a Dixiecrat, not a Secularist
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2020, 06:21:43 AM »

A double classic:

But more specifically:

I suppose I should be glad for having inspired him to write such a pearl of wisdom?
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2020, 11:43:29 AM »

Kennedy due to Joe Kennedy is now probable as senator
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2020, 11:51:11 AM »

Christian thought has evolved into our blue and red divide and being a Christian isnt all about faith, Jesus talked about poverty as well. That's why the Priesthood in all the religions are red and laity is blue. Catholics arent Republicans either, they are Dems, along with Red Cross and Salvation Army and the Bou and Girl Scouts, along with Lutheran Churches and Mormans do so much work for orphans. That's why Romney is a moderate.

That's why you have a Catholic pope that is red and Kennedys blue

That's peak OC on so many levels.
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2020, 10:31:43 AM »

Death isnt inevitable anymore, people are living longer and now 65 is the age of retirement,  not the age of death. Thays why the Royal family have Charles parents at nearly 100 and not incapacitated
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2020, 11:07:03 AM »

Market [deliberately misspelled]-

Market [deliberately misspelled]lost the debate against Kennedy big time

Although Warren took Teddy Kennedys seat, the voters feel that another Kennedy, which ever seat it is, should be in Senate again, it's not inherited wealth, Kennedys have done alot for the poor. The Priesthood in Archdiocese is conservative, but laity in every religion are blue collar

That's why Joe Kennedy will beat Market, due to Teddy Kennedys seat

His political videos on Facebook are more about himself than what he will do for the workers, like haircuts, babysitting,  etc. Market doesnt do that.

Doesnt matter, I am John Kennedy whom will have a grand nephew as the 47th Prez, should Biden serve 1 term, not Harris, he will beat Market

Jerry Brown isnt gonna be the replacement, he is the popular version of Ed Market whom is gonna lose to Kennedy. Due to fact Daleys, and Joe Kennedy and Biden are blue dogs and replacing Market isnt gonna matter in a state like MA, watch and see
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2020, 11:36:09 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2020, 07:09:56 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

ok and today we use phone to blogs and phones change what we write for ppls names. This isn't 2004 and Hoe Biden isn't Kerry because Bush W has Iraq and Trump has COVID. People are upset that they can't watch NBA in person with fans.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2020, 12:06:35 PM »

Re: "Who would be leading in the polls currently if Joe Biden was wide?"

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2020, 05:18:52 AM »

Quote from: MR. KAYNE WEST on Today at 04:49:44 am
Looks like he knows the end is near and tax records will prove his corruption after he leaves office.

Even Trump supporters like SN and 2016 who were the most vocal supporters on the forum couldnt take it. That's why 2016 who was authoritarian thought it was a 2016, again with 13 percent unemployment vanished. His friend SN has vanished too

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2020, 04:08:39 PM »

Dems arent defeating more than 6 incumbents and AZ, CO, GA and ME equals 6, and it will be 50 to 52 D Senators. None of these will flip
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2020, 08:48:57 AM »

BIDEN like Markey are seen as LBJ and Hubert Humphrey and Kennedy is seen as the Paul Revere of MA, reformer, that's why it has closed from 18 to 2 pts👍👍👍
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2020, 02:55:03 PM »

Yeah hide behind a wall all you want ignore yourself

Who cares, it doesnt bother me, you can do what you like behind a wall
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2020, 07:40:32 PM »

I think he keeps referring SN as "OP"

Again, OP has disappeared again, he went back to Discord. Saying McComb county is safe R and James has a chance

HOW DO THEY POLL ALL THESE RACES AND NOT MAINE

My god

They never poll MA primary or KS primary or KS Senate, they give us the same polls.

At least it keeps OP off, to stop from derailing the thread about how John James is gonna win

The only defender of John James is OP and he is gone since 2016, his buddy is banned

OP only comes on when he has his defender on

These polls look so good, OP cant derail the thread, eventhough he was on last night. Good news for Cunningham
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »

I can't decide if I like "death is inevitable" or "death isn't inevitable anymore." better.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2020, 07:52:50 AM »

WW2, which lead to nuke weapons, Covid wont end humanity, but one day this world will end and nuke weapons can be part of it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies