The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:54:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8286 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »

Oh boy
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2017, 06:26:06 PM »

TRAGIC: FLORIDA MAN DIES IN HURRICANE

MIAMI, FLORIDA - Last week a severe storm swept through the state of Florida, causing untold damages and putting a real damper on our beach vacation. And if you think it can't get worse, you are sadly mistaken. The hurricane directly caused another tragedy altogether - the death of the world-renowned and beloved by us and so many other tabloids, Florida Man.

The death of Florida Man came as shock to many of his friends and family, who are planning to hold a funeral on Saturday. "He was always up to all these crazy things, like using a taco as an ID, getting run over by his car, and stealing and crashing boats." said his mother, Mrs. Man. "If none of those killed him, how could a mere hurricane have done him in?" Many of the others that had known Florida Man echoed this sentiment.

While it may seem as if he is gone forever, Florida Man will always live on in our hearts. We encourage all to remember him by biting your neighbors ear, claiming to be a monkey, or attacking people with bananas, among many other activities.

RIP Florida Man, January 1, 1983 - August 25, 2017 Cry
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2017, 06:20:33 PM »

Categories: Editorial/Real News
A DARK NEW ERA IN ATLASIA
Written By: Mike Wells

NYMAN - As the chaos that stems from an election, new party chair, major resignation, and hurricane ended, President Gold Watters chose to stir the pot even more as we head into a new month, continuing the decline of Atlasia. Watters resigned this afternoon, just after the Senate accepted his Vice Presidential nominee Frank Taggin. This is just the most recent in a series of events that totally skews the concept of democracy, a political system that Atlasia supposedly has. However, as previously reported, attempted voter fraud, controlled opposition, and the resignations of elected officials are tirelessly working against the people of Atlasia and for the benefit of the Nyman swamp.

If you don’t believe me, then just look closely at what today’s events mean. Frank Taggin will be one of the few presidents to be elected without ever having appeared on a presidential ballot before. Even the I-guess-he’s-honorable Harry Truman had been on a ballot and received votes to be president a few months before he was plopped into the office. And he was only president for a few weeks. President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

To make this even worse, the entire thing was all planned, if we are to believe Justin Cuber’s Wikileak branch of Wikileaks. The implications are that Goldwater, who is a libertarian and therefore supposed to be brave enough to stand up for the Nyman swamp, planned this the whole time! Which means that when he appointed fhtagn, he knew he was appointing the next leader of our nation, like this is a fascist banana republic, instead of a democratic banana republic. The constitutionally legal equivalent of a coup has occurred in our very nation, and the lack of outrage is astounding.

But some may be wondering who in their right minds would go through a 6 step process just to make fhtagn the president? The sad thing is, D. F. W. Liberty Lover is not in his right mind, as our tabloid has demonstrated numerous times before. And as The Questioner has also demonstrated before, there was a relationship between D. F. W. Liberty Lover and Frank Taggin that went much deeper than that of a president and his secretary, or even of two friends. They had a long-term affair, and it seems that D. F. W. Liberty Lover loves Frank more than he ever loved liberty.

This could be the start of a new reign of terror in Nyman and Atlasia, as The Questioner now has information that D. F. W. Liberty Lover took HAARP with him when he left office, and now controls the means of weather production, which we know has an effect on election turnout. D. F. W. Liberty Lover has also stated that he can be bribed into supporting any campaign, dirtying the swamp for the foreseeable future.

Yet it gets even more horrifying from here. The Questioner obtained IRC logs in which Frank Taggin ominously declared that “so far” she has had nobody murdered “unless you count Ben Kenobi”. Much worse than the confession to the murder of one person is her dire implication that she may kill more people. Who knows who she may kill for standing in her way. R2D2? Peebs? Me? You? How far will Frank Taggin go to maintain power? Will the next election even be held,  or will the voter fraud that was widespread in the Lincoln Senate election occur there too? A Nyman Insider who was there when Frank Taggin made those comments has expressed distress and concern that they were said. They also feared that they may be next. We shall keep their identity secret so that they are not the next person killed.

We urge all citizens to try not to normalize undemocratic actions such as these, and to try to vote President Taggin out in the next election, no matter how futile it may be and no matter how much she will want to get you next because of it. Stay alert and safe, we are entering dark times.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »

please kill me i'm begging
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »

Category: Serious News
A LIST OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE GOLDWATER ADMINISTRATION
Written By: Mike Wells, Ted Bessell, Isaac Cummings, Cora Xion, Princess Emily El Brown-Smith

Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2017, 04:57:50 PM »

Excellent piece. Lock her up!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »

President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

To make this even worse, the entire thing was all planned, if we are to believe Justin Cuber’s Wikileak branch of Wikileaks. The implications are that Goldwater, who is a libertarian and therefore supposed to be brave enough to stand up for the Nyman swamp, planned this the whole time! Which means that when he appointed fhtagn, he knew he was appointing the next leader of our nation, like this is a fascist banana republic, instead of a democratic banana republic. The constitutionally legal equivalent of a coup has occurred in our very nation, and the lack of outrage is astounding.

The Presidential title is passed from one person to another and citizens are powerless. If the elected president has to leave the office the VP elected on the ticket takes his place, that its role and was elected fot that situation. I have a problem with appointing a VP with the goal of making that person president. That is appointing a president. Bye bye democracy. Might as well resigned at the same time and get a caretaker president with the line of succession law instead of an appointed president.

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

I imagine the public was lied to during the VP confirmation hearing when the nominee answered about the plan for VP role and pretended not knowing about the Cuberleaks rumor of the VP nominee becoming president shortly after.

People have reasons to lose interest in politics. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »

President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

The Presidential title is passed from one person to another and citizens are powerless. If the elected president has to leave the office the VP elected on the ticket takes his place, that its role and was elected fot that situation. I have a problem with appointing a VP with the goal of making that person president. That is appointing a president. Bye bye democracy. Might as well resigned at the same time and get a caretaker president with the line of succession law instead of an appointed president.

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

I imagine the public was lied to during the VP confirmation hearing when the nominee answered about the plan for VP role and pretended not knowing about the Cuberleaks rumor of the VP nominee becoming president shortly after.

Yes, this crass manipulation of the electoral system is deplorable.

And now the mastermind behind this skullduggery, DFW, is bringing his deceitful politics to my beloved region, Lincoln, to perpetrate who knows what on the good people of Lincoln.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2017, 10:35:30 PM »

And now the mastermind behind this skullduggery, DFW, is bringing his deceitful politics to my beloved region, Lincoln, to perpetrate who knows what on the good people of Lincoln.
My plan is to rename it "Tiffanyland" after beloved tv icon Tiffany "New York" Pollard, you love racial diversity and I know you love New York, so I think and hope you will like the idea!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »

#StandWithWinfield
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »

Why is it that every time we get the Vice President doing his primary job "President of the Congress", someone finds some excuse to label the position "worthless". This was done in 2014 and it was against this backdrop that the rules were changed, the VP's role in the Senate eliminated, thereby creating a self-fullfiling prophesy.

Goldwater was the first Vice President to put forth any real significant effort to actually manage the relationship between the two chambers since the reset and succeed largely because of a bipartisan agreement on the need to reform the rules to 1) comply with the Constitution and 2) facilitate that process.

Also for those people citing the Succession Act, it establishes that the Speaker of the House on down would be "acting President", but does not establish any provision for a special election or limit on the term as Acting President. Meaning instead of an "unelected President for two months", you would have an unelected acting President for two months". Which functionally would be the same.

So the real story here is that Winfield, Poirot and Wells, just wanted me for two months instead of Fhtagn. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2017, 11:00:29 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Perhaps this would be a good time to point that the Constitution doesn't even require advise and consent for the Vice Presidential appointment.

Yet so evil Goldwater, submitted Fhtagn and Fhtagn submitted PiT for such.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2017, 11:03:14 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2017, 11:19:37 PM by Lincoln Republican »

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

My plan is to rename it "Tiffanyland" after beloved tv icon Tiffany "New York" Pollard, you love racial diversity and I know you love New York, so I think and hope you will like the idea!

I see, sadly, DFW, that you continue to victimize and to objectify black women.  

Whereas I, on the other hand, celebrate and honor black women, as you can see from my signature.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2017, 11:12:23 PM »

Why is it that every time we get the Vice President doing his primary job "President of the Congress", someone finds some excuse to label the position "worthless". This was done in 2014 and it was against this backdrop that the rules were changed, the VP's role in the Senate eliminated, thereby creating a self-fullfiling prophesy.

Goldwater was the first Vice President to put forth any real significant effort to actually manage the relationship between the two chambers since the reset and succeed largely because of a bipartisan agreement on the need to reform the rules to 1) comply with the Constitution and 2) facilitate that process.

Also for those people citing the Succession Act, it establishes that the Speaker of the House on down would be "acting President", but does not establish any provision for a special election or limit on the term as Acting President. Meaning instead of an "unelected President for two months", you would have an unelected acting President for two months". Which functionally would be the same.

So the real story here is that Winfield, Poirot and Wells, just wanted me for two months instead of Fhtagn. Tongue

I would have absolutely no problem with having an Acting President for two months, or whatever, as long as it is constitutional.

This cooked up conspiracy in order to manipulate the Presidential and Vice Presidential offices is a new low in Atlasian politics.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2017, 11:17:13 PM »

Thank you my friend.

I am honored by your input.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:17 PM »

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

Whereas I, on the other hand, celebrate and honor black women, as you can see from my signature.
Sad to see you have become a full fledged White Supremacist in your quest to keep the region named after a white man
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2017, 11:44:32 PM »

Lets just use it for storage.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2017, 12:07:18 AM »

Sad to see you have become a full fledged White Supremacist in your quest to keep the region named after a white man

Oh boy,  I don't know where to begin.

Well, let's start with the obvious.

Yes, I supported naming the North Region Lincoln, as did most other members of the North Region.  So by your interpretation, everyone in the North Region who supported naming the region Lincoln are White Supremacists, by virtue of the fact that Abraham Lincoln was white.

Don't forget, another popular choice for the North was Franklin, who also received a sizeable number of votes for the region to be named after.  Therefore, by your interpretation, everyone in the North Region who voted to name the Region Franklin, are White Supremacists, by virtue of the fact that Benjamin Franklin was white.

By my estimation, Lincoln and Franklin combined probably close to 100% as the name choice.

Therefore, by your interpretation, 100% of the people of Lincoln are White Supremacists.

Now, let's address the other obvious matter with Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln was the President of the United States who emancipated the slaves. 

So it really boggles my mind how you could possibly believe that anyone who supports naming the North Region Lincoln, after the President who emancipated the slaves, is a White Supremacist, is really beyond me.

Let me say that I am proud to have supported naming the North Region Lincoln, after the President who emancipated the slaves, and I apologize to no one for supporting naming the North Region Lincoln, after the President who emancipated the slaves.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2017, 12:09:46 AM »

While in my opinion it does not lesson his achievements, nor lesson his deserving of recognition, it is pretty well established that according to his statements anyway, Lincoln was a white supremacist, as was probably a vast majority of whites at the time.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2017, 12:23:50 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 12:27:56 AM by Lincoln Republican »

While in my opinion it does not lesson his achievements, nor lesson his deserving of recognition, it is pretty well established that according to his statements anyway, Lincoln  North Carolina Yankee was a white supremacist, as was probably a vast majority of whites at the time.

Corrected.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »

Winfield calls the entirety of Lincoln white supremacists? Run him out of the region!!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2017, 12:33:15 AM »

While in my opinion it does not lesson his achievements, nor lesson his deserving of recognition, it is pretty well established that according to his statements anyway, Lincoln  North Carolina Yankee was a white supremacist, as was probably a vast majority of whites at the time.

Corrected.

Prove it Winny! Prove it!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2017, 01:00:25 AM »

Corrected.

You prove it my friend.

You were the first to go down this slippery slope.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2017, 01:05:49 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 01:21:19 AM by Lincoln Republican »

Winfield calls the entirety of Lincoln white supremacists? Run him out of the region!!!

Let me know when you want my help in understanding my perceptive pronouncements, and I'll explain it to you.

It's a real shame that you refuse to admit that you have called all residents of Lincoln White Supremacists, and now you are desperately trying to worm your way out of it.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2017, 01:34:22 AM »

Corrected.

You prove it my friend.

You were the first to go down this slippery slope.

I stated a historical fact that is well supported.

You started down the slippery slope of lobbing insults. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies