MP Pericles Town Hall
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:02:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MP Pericles Town Hall
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MP Pericles Town Hall  (Read 445 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:27:16 PM »
« edited: September 16, 2017, 09:57:07 PM by Pericles »

I was recently elected to represent the people of Fremont in the Fremont House of Commons. I have dedicated myself to delivering for the people of Fremont, and the budget process is resulting in a budget that-with my leadership and cooperation with my fellow legislators-gives back the budget surplus to the people of Fremont and makes Fremont even greater. It is important to me to be transparent with the voters and ensure that you can engage in the political process and don't feel excluded by it. That's why I will be taking any and all questions from the voters of Fremont, and addressing any concerns or issues that you may have, but especially questions on politics and public policy. I will do my best to answer them. Fire away!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 09:41:26 PM »

Can we get Fr e sh A Voca do from Del Taco please?
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 09:56:32 PM »

Can we get Fr e sh A Voca do from Del Taco please?

I'd have to look into it further.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »

Keep 'em coming!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 03:15:22 AM »

Elections are coming up soon. I will be running for re-election. In this HoC term we have delivered major accomplishments for the people of Fremont, giving back the large budget surplus to the people of Fremont and investing in the region's infrastructure, and passing the Pacific Railway Act. I have been a constructive legislator who has delivered for my constituents, and as an example I ensured Minneapolis would be included in the Pacific Railway. In the final days of the HoC we are still working on  very important healthcare legislation and passing the FremontCare bill. I am pushing for all those over 57 to be allowed into the program without a premium. This is a very important issue and I believe that it is important to hear the wishes of the people of Fremont. If you have any concerns or questions I will do my best to answer and address them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies