The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:32:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8404 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: August 09, 2017, 10:03:30 PM »

I love it.

Though in fairness to Peebs, nobody really understands what the FEA means, because it is a flaming pile of sh*t.

If FEA is Federal Electoral Act, I think it was a copy of the Elections Handbook on the wiki, As a citizen I pointed out old references that needed to be removed and maybe word changes. I also made some suggestions to the substance but I don't remember if some were accepted. Besides Tmth who acted to have an electoral act before the federal election, I don't recall many contributions to improve the bill. I don't know why people were not more involved. If people don't like the law they can blame the first congress and first administration after the reboot.   
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »

President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

To make this even worse, the entire thing was all planned, if we are to believe Justin Cuber’s Wikileak branch of Wikileaks. The implications are that Goldwater, who is a libertarian and therefore supposed to be brave enough to stand up for the Nyman swamp, planned this the whole time! Which means that when he appointed fhtagn, he knew he was appointing the next leader of our nation, like this is a fascist banana republic, instead of a democratic banana republic. The constitutionally legal equivalent of a coup has occurred in our very nation, and the lack of outrage is astounding.

The Presidential title is passed from one person to another and citizens are powerless. If the elected president has to leave the office the VP elected on the ticket takes his place, that its role and was elected fot that situation. I have a problem with appointing a VP with the goal of making that person president. That is appointing a president. Bye bye democracy. Might as well resigned at the same time and get a caretaker president with the line of succession law instead of an appointed president.

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

I imagine the public was lied to during the VP confirmation hearing when the nominee answered about the plan for VP role and pretended not knowing about the Cuberleaks rumor of the VP nominee becoming president shortly after.

People have reasons to lose interest in politics. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies