The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8279 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: August 08, 2017, 07:10:10 PM »

Fake News
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »

I can confirm that Mike wells is secretly Hillary Clinton, it would explain his love for wall street and his hating of visiting the states of Wisconsin and Michigan, time for a good ole fashioned riot to throw him out of office IMO
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:32:24 PM »

I can confirm that Mike wells is secretly Hillary Clinton, it would explain his love for wall street and his hating of visiting the states of Wisconsin and Michigan, time for a good ole fashioned riot to throw him out of office IMO
Why don't we throw you both out of office? Wink
but I'm not the one facing a lawsuit tho
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 12:05:28 AM »

This post is confusing. Why would someone post something they know is false? It makes no sense.
idk ask CNN, this is not fake news however.
If you reverse the image and then bang your head against your desk, you can clearly see Hillary is looking at Atlas on her phone at the Mike Wells profile, proving she is Mike Wells or is at least calling him up to talk good about Wall Street.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:40:36 PM »

All I heard was "fake news"
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 09:22:41 PM »

Actually I told her it was AZ because AZ is the one who had her kidnapped in the first place Wink
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 10:35:30 PM »

President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

To make this even worse, the entire thing was all planned, if we are to believe Justin Cuber’s Wikileak branch of Wikileaks. The implications are that Goldwater, who is a libertarian and therefore supposed to be brave enough to stand up for the Nyman swamp, planned this the whole time! Which means that when he appointed fhtagn, he knew he was appointing the next leader of our nation, like this is a fascist banana republic, instead of a democratic banana republic. The constitutionally legal equivalent of a coup has occurred in our very nation, and the lack of outrage is astounding.

The Presidential title is passed from one person to another and citizens are powerless. If the elected president has to leave the office the VP elected on the ticket takes his place, that its role and was elected fot that situation. I have a problem with appointing a VP with the goal of making that person president. That is appointing a president. Bye bye democracy. Might as well resigned at the same time and get a caretaker president with the line of succession law instead of an appointed president.

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

I imagine the public was lied to during the VP confirmation hearing when the nominee answered about the plan for VP role and pretended not knowing about the Cuberleaks rumor of the VP nominee becoming president shortly after.

People have reasons to lose interest in politics. 

Yes, this crass manipulation of the electoral system is deplorable.

And now the mastermind behind this skullduggery, DFW, is bringing his deceitful politics to my beloved region, Lincoln, to perpetrate who knows what on the good people of Lincoln.
My plan is to rename it "Tiffanyland" after beloved tv icon Tiffany "New York" Pollard, you love racial diversity and I know you love New York, so I think and hope you will like the idea!

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:17 PM »

President Taggin shall keep her title for nearly two months with absolutely no one stating anywhere that she should be president.

To make this even worse, the entire thing was all planned, if we are to believe Justin Cuber’s Wikileak branch of Wikileaks. The implications are that Goldwater, who is a libertarian and therefore supposed to be brave enough to stand up for the Nyman swamp, planned this the whole time! Which means that when he appointed fhtagn, he knew he was appointing the next leader of our nation, like this is a fascist banana republic, instead of a democratic banana republic. The constitutionally legal equivalent of a coup has occurred in our very nation, and the lack of outrage is astounding.

The Presidential title is passed from one person to another and citizens are powerless. If the elected president has to leave the office the VP elected on the ticket takes his place, that its role and was elected fot that situation. I have a problem with appointing a VP with the goal of making that person president. That is appointing a president. Bye bye democracy. Might as well resigned at the same time and get a caretaker president with the line of succession law instead of an appointed president.

This proves we should not elect a ticket. The office of VP is useless. When it was needed  to replace the president until the term ends, we ended with another random person.

I imagine the public was lied to during the VP confirmation hearing when the nominee answered about the plan for VP role and pretended not knowing about the Cuberleaks rumor of the VP nominee becoming president shortly after.

People have reasons to lose interest in politics.  

Yes, this crass manipulation of the electoral system is deplorable.

And now the mastermind behind this skullduggery, DFW, is bringing his deceitful politics to my beloved region, Lincoln, to perpetrate who knows what on the good people of Lincoln.
My plan is to rename it "Tiffanyland" after beloved tv icon Tiffany "New York" Pollard, you love racial diversity and I know you love New York, so I think and hope you will like the idea!

I see, sadly, DFW, that you continue to victimize and to objectify black women.  

Whereas I, on the other hand, celebrate and honor black women, as you can see from my signature.
Sad to see you have become a full fledged White Supremacist in your quest to keep the region named after a white man
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »

Winfield calls the entirety of Lincoln white supremacists? Run him out of the region!!!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 01:47:07 AM »

Winfield calls the entirety of Lincoln white supremacists? Run him out of the region!!!

Let me know when you want my help in understanding my perceptive pronouncements, and I'll explain it to you.

It's a real shame that you refuse to admit that you have called all residents of Lincoln White Supremacists, and now you are desperately trying to worm your way out of it.

Dear sweet white supremacist Winfield, have you ever bothered to ask the citizens of "Lincoln" whether or not they would support Tiffanyland, or do you just assume everyone agrees with you because you're white?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 02:26:08 AM »

btw Winfield I hope you realize at this point that I am joking/trolling, it's just a game and you take it too seriously, lighten up dude Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 11:15:47 PM »

I have retained legal counsel for possible action against this pseudo-journalistic backwater rag.
Excuse me, threatening them is my job! Maybe you should go find a homeless shelter to go hang out in!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 01:48:34 PM »

I have retained legal counsel for possible action against this pseudo-journalistic backwater rag.
Excuse me, threatening them is my job! Maybe you should go find a homeless shelter to go hang out in!

You obviously know nothing about my background in Atlasia.

If you did, you would not make such ridiculous statements.

You would know that I do not "hang out" in homeless shelters, as you so crudely put it, rather, I organize places for the homeless to go, I serve the homeless meals, and, yes, I go to homeless shelters in order to improve the lives of the homeless, by clothing the homeless, by feeding the homeless, by comforting the lonely and homeless, and by helping the homeless get a new start in life.

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

As a matter of fact, I probably spend as much time serving the homeless in homeless shelters as I spend in my luxury home in Newport, Rhode Island.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.   
I will consider this all fake news until the Nyman Questioner reports otherwise, why would they lie to me?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 06:12:28 PM »

You obviously know nothing about my background in Atlasia.

If you did, you would not make such ridiculous statements.

You would know that I do not "hang out" in homeless shelters, as you so crudely put it, rather, I organize places for the homeless to go, I serve the homeless meals, and, yes, I go to homeless shelters in order to improve the lives of the homeless, by clothing the homeless, by feeding the homeless, by comforting the lonely and homeless, and by helping the homeless get a new start in life.

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

As a matter of fact, I probably spend as much time serving the homeless in homeless shelters as I spend in my luxury home in Newport, Rhode Island.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.  
I will consider this all fake news until the Nyman Questioner reports otherwise, why would they lie to me?

They lie to everyone else, of course they would lie to you as well as you are such an easy mark.

While I was in Florida working night and day, risking my life in the hurricane and flood recovery work, saving the lives of countless Atlasians, you were in Nyman, or somewhere, being an absentee President, manipulating the Presidency and Vice Presidency to sneak someone else into office, subverting the constitution, because you got tired of fulfilling your responsibilities to the people of Atlasia.    
A. I wasn't even President when Harvey hit Florida in game
B. At least I even knew Harvey hit Florida in game, you are so ignorant of the main position of the game, the GM, that you made some huge post about being in Texas for harvey.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »

Well, there is such a thing as poetic license you know.

Just let me say that I was heavily involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery.

I never saw you down there.

If you can prove to me you were involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery then I will be the first to send you a big apology.
I provided the damage estimates for my good friend Deputy GM Encke which will help properly allocate money to the good people of Florida from the Federal and regional governments
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 05:33:21 PM »

I thought we kicked you guys out, are you hiding in the rafters again?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 05:22:49 PM »

storms the premises I WORK HERE NOW!!!! As a gossip columnist!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »

Now that is truly brilliant satire!
That's not what you were trying for in your paper???
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies