Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:46:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 292733 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4750 on: April 16, 2022, 06:17:55 PM »
« edited: April 16, 2022, 06:23:05 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

So I supposed believe polls and D's have beaten all the Rs on the NPV for every election except 2010/14 we beat you in 2008 69/59, 2016 65/62M and 2020 80/75M

There are no polls on Eday when Ds are gonna Turnout it's just us voting, that's why these polls are pure partisan trash

It's not the end all be all polls Reuters has Biden at 45/50 they don't even poll MI, WI, PA until they poll such polls the D's are still in it

Where are the MI, WI and PA polls the big three that shows D's down by 8 pts like the did in 2010/14 I am not buying it you maybe but not me, D's aren't losing the EC college just because Warnock is losing in GA we don't need GA, Mark Kelly and Maggie Hassan are leading if Biden was at 41/57 they would be losing

The only reason why Rs are winning because of Voter Suppression that proves that Rs can't win a regular count they have to cheat
Hollywood
« Reply #4751 on: April 17, 2022, 02:33:16 AM »

So I supposed believe polls and D's have beaten all the Rs on the NPV for every election except 2010/14 we beat you in 2008 69/59, 2016 65/62M and 2020 80/75M

There are no polls on Eday when Ds are gonna Turnout it's just us voting, that's why these polls are pure partisan trash

It's not the end all be all polls Reuters has Biden at 45/50 they don't even poll MI, WI, PA until they poll such polls the D's are still in it

Where are the MI, WI and PA polls the big three that shows D's down by 8 pts like the did in 2010/14 I am not buying it you maybe but not me, D's aren't losing the EC college just because Warnock is losing in GA we don't need GA, Mark Kelly and Maggie Hassan are leading if Biden was at 41/57 they would be losing

The only reason why Rs are winning because of Voter Suppression that proves that Rs can't win a regular count they have to cheat

It's IPSOS doing the poll.  Not Reuters.  They have Biden 41-53%.  You constantly cite old polls even though they are old, and that particular IPSOS Poll is out of the MOE of the last five polls they conducted.  That poll is complete trash according to the statistical methods used by IPSOS.  Your post is all partisan trash and political cheer leading. 

The Rs are winning right now cause Biden is an awful President, and I don't give a flying F about your voter suppression arguments.  Your party has a monopolistic control over multi-media platforms used for campaigning.  They use it to propagandize their political talking points and suppress news from their opponents.  That's not F-ing Democracy.  It's just an illusion of one.  It's become no different than than the facade Russia puts on to control political discourse. 
Hollywood
« Reply #4752 on: April 17, 2022, 04:57:01 AM »

Where are the WI, PA and MI, ME, and KS POLLS there aren't any of them and until there are the D's aren't losing were not losing the EC map on GA , map you can say Rs are winning all you want but there aren't any big three polls and you guys are losing in AZ as in NH two swing states if Biden is at 33% that matters not GA we can lose GA but Abrams is winning 48/47.

Rs are losing OR Gov and it's a third party candidate Betsy Johnson is winning 30/24//17 Rs aren't even close, and Rs said Johnson is playing spoiler and they will win, well they're not

You're not gonna convince me all you want we are gonna lose until you show these polls and they only poll Latino states

Yeah.  You're gonna lose if Biden's approval is at 33%.  Absolutely.  Stacey Abrams will likely lose to either Perdue or Kemp.  You literally took the 1 poll with her up, and it's the one Kemp purchased from Cygnal (D Bias of +2.1).  So you pretty much just presented a poll with Stacey losing to Perdue by 49-46. 

Rs have chance in every state, because Biden keeps making mistakes and bad policy decisions.  At this point, we could easily be at war with Russia or China on Monday, and see gas prices at $10 and NG at $20.  People could starve to death in this country this summer.  The Democrats chances are getting worse with every passing day.  Biden is the worst President I've ever seen in my lifetime.  He's worse than Jimmy Carter and George Bush.  he could be Herbert Hoover in several months.     
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4753 on: April 17, 2022, 08:03:40 AM »

Where are the WI, PA and MI, ME, and KS POLLS there aren't any of them and until there are the D's aren't losing were not losing the EC map on GA , map you can say Rs are winning all you want but there aren't any big three polls and you guys are losing in AZ as in NH two swing states if Biden is at 33% that matters not GA we can lose GA but Abrams is winning 48/47.

Rs are losing OR Gov and it's a third party candidate Betsy Johnson is winning 30/24//17 Rs aren't even close, and Rs said Johnson is playing spoiler and they will win, well they're not

You're not gonna convince me all you want we are gonna lose until you show these polls and they only poll Latino states

Yeah.  You're gonna lose if Biden's approval is at 33%.  Absolutely.  Stacey Abrams will likely lose to either Perdue or Kemp.  You literally took the 1 poll with her up, and it's the one Kemp purchased from Cygnal (D Bias of +2.1).  So you pretty much just presented a poll with Stacey losing to Perdue by 49-46.  

Rs have chance in every state, because Biden keeps making mistakes and bad policy decisions.  At this point, we could easily be at war with Russia or China on Monday, and see gas prices at $10 and NG at $20.  People could starve to death in this country this summer.  The Democrats chances are getting worse with every passing day.  Biden is the worst President I've ever seen in my lifetime.  He's worse than Jimmy Carter and George Bush.  he could be Herbert Hoover in several months.    

His 41/55 Approvals are the same as Trump was in 2018 that's so laughable

That why Rs lost 41H seats in 2018
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4754 on: April 17, 2022, 02:58:34 PM »

pbower2A EVERYDAY HAS DISAPPEARED YET AGAIN
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #4755 on: April 17, 2022, 09:00:15 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4756 on: April 17, 2022, 09:44:01 PM »

Don't believe this poll, it's a joke CCM is at 39/42% against Laxalt all these polls are jokes Biden at 33%
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4757 on: April 17, 2022, 09:53:44 PM »

Civiqs has consistently shown worse numbers for Biden than anyone else. I believe he is deep underwater in NV, but not quite that deep.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4758 on: April 17, 2022, 09:55:04 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2022, 09:58:13 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Civiqs has consistently shown worse numbers for Biden than anyone else. I believe he is deep underwater in NV, but not quite that deep.
.yeah there so Deep underwater CCM is only down by 4, Trump had the same Civiq Approvals

Biden isn't at 33% he's at 44%

That's why we need an Election result not Approvals DS aren't gonna give up just because they're down

It's gonna keep showing negative Approvals because there is an oil war going on and a Covid Crisis

Boris Johnson is 33/61
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4759 on: April 17, 2022, 10:03:13 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2022, 10:06:31 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Biden needs to stop playing games with Students Loans Discharge and just give like Bernie, Warner, Schumer keeps telling him there are no more Stimulus checks but a Student Loan Discharge will boost D's chances he has until August

We need to get to 52 votes in the S not 51 because of Manchin and Sinema and OH, WI, MO, FL, PA, GA and LA will give us guarenteed 52/48 Senators  and secure the H, Rs only have TX, we can win FLORIDA, Crist is a populist

That's what Ds said they're forgoing TX in lieu of FL
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4760 on: April 18, 2022, 12:40:53 AM »

Ha, Biden at 33% Approvals and CCM is down 39/42, this gives me a laugh
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4761 on: April 18, 2022, 02:15:01 AM »

On the half full side not half empty these Approvaks just tell us it's a 303 map not a 413 map which we already know Rs are favored in the H due to TX plus 5 R seats and FL and the Senate is tilt D AZ, NV, GA, WI, PA and NH

It's gonna be more DIVIDED CONTROL OF GOVT NOT R DOMINATED

Any red state D running in a S or Gov race are DOA not necessarily a House race States are less polarized in Red v blue Districts
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4762 on: April 18, 2022, 08:09:08 AM »

The independent number is particularly ridiculous. I'm sure there's many "independents" who are not actually indies in there.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4763 on: April 18, 2022, 08:13:19 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2022, 08:23:07 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

NEVADA (Suffolk, 4/2 - 4/6)

35% Approve
59% Disapprove (-24)

Back in April 2018, I rated Michigan-Wisconsin-Pennsylvania as Lean D for 2020. Was I being too optimistic at the time? I'm still not sure. I'm considering rating Nevada as Lean R for 2024 right now. Have I shifted from being overly optimistic about Democratic Party candidate's chances to being overly pessimistic?

Recovering from a 35% approval rating in a state is going to be very difficult given the times. I don't think things were ever this bad for Obama in any battleground state pre-2012.

My hottest take remains that Nevada will no longer be a true battleground post-COVID. Lockdowns and general economic distress have devastated the tourism industry in Vegas and reduced the Democratic voter base by sending a lot of Vegas voters out of the state permanently, let alone alienating persuadable voters for the near future. I think it will have the largest Republican swing in 2024.

This is so funny , CCM I swear is only down 3 pts not 20 pts

I don't think it's gonna be a landslide loss I think we keep the S but if it is a landslide loss there needs to be major changes in the Biden Administration like Firing Pete Buttigieg he said Inflation is Temp , no one has been held accountable like during Trump this administration mistakes didn't many people in Atlas think Biden was Mr Bill Clinton

The only reason why Bill Clinton won a Landslide he didn't run against Perot he ran against Dole, that's why the S voted R in the Midterm

Many people like Solid, Prez Johnson said Biden was a landslide Bill Clinton he's not

They won't even come like Prez Johnson to his Approvals but when it was 52/48 they came all the time
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4764 on: April 18, 2022, 09:09:17 AM »

The independent number is particularly ridiculous. I'm sure there's many "independents" who are not actually indies in there.

It is not a secret that a large chunk of independents are secret partisans; I don't know if it is even possible for someone to sink that low in indy approvals at this juncture.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4765 on: April 18, 2022, 10:05:03 AM »

The D's were lying to us about a 413 map anyways it's always gonna be 303 map unless COVID disappears but I seriously doubt unless we are Landslided that we lose MI, WI, PA, AZ, NV, NH and AZ we can lose GA but Stacy Abrams is leading that's not 33% Approval sorry no chance, I tend to overdue it in Dooming but we are gonna win blue with 110/150M vote turning even NV and CCM is down 3 in NV not 20%

POLLSTER have Boris Johnson at 33/61 but he gives out tax cuts like Trump did Biden, Obama and Bernie aren't even yet campaign for D's and Bernie is gonna help in WI like he did for Baldwin in 2018, he said so he dislikes Ron Johnson whom won by 187K votes against Russ Feingold on Benghazi

Cook already has Rs taking the H on FL and TX and he has AS a Tossup with the big three
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4766 on: April 18, 2022, 02:05:45 PM »

So much for Biden poll CCM is ahead of Laxalt in NV
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4767 on: April 18, 2022, 03:32:40 PM »

When are we gonna get a response from pbower Everyday we don't know
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #4768 on: April 18, 2022, 06:58:36 PM »

He has a life yknow…
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4769 on: April 18, 2022, 08:00:17 PM »

He has a life yknow…

Everyone knows whom he really is Cokie Damage or Solid cause as soon as Solid emailed me pbower2A EVERYDAY appeared and could be Brucejoel

I don't know but he hasn't come on since Biden Polls has stalled for days on in you know , when Solid emailed me it was about April 1st it's April 18 the Two weeks

I don't know whom he really is speculation buts that's about when he last replied April Fool's Day, you know this stop playing games
philly09

« Reply #4770 on: April 18, 2022, 08:16:41 PM »

Rassmussen/Pulse Opinion Research
1500 LV April 13-17

44% Approve(+3)

54% Disapprove (-4)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4771 on: April 18, 2022, 08:28:28 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2022, 08:31:54 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Warren already told D's don't get your hopes too high, LOL it's a 303/235 map the NV poll showing CCM well in front in a blue state prices it, just like Last time, and DUCKWORTH said the samething when Voting Rights was blocked, D's don't set goals too high and we are a POLARIZED between blue and red

The low polls for Biden are coming from Red not blue states, 83 percent of Rs want Trump back like 2016/Hollywood whom have the Largest tax cuts for the rich

It's a 303 map because last time in 2010 when we lost WI, MI and PA it was 10 percent not 4 percent unemployment and it was 90 M instead 220/150 M votes eventhough the Approvals are the same as Prez Obama and Biden.

Biden can be at Job Performance 44/54 but Job Approvals 50/44

The Ukrainians War is exacerbating Biden overall negatives due to fatigue of the war and gas prices nothing to be alarmed about
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4772 on: April 18, 2022, 08:54:05 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2022, 08:59:55 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

ELECTION NIGHT IS NOT GONNA BE THAT THEATRICAL

ALL INC GOVS ARE GONNA GET REELECTED WITH 3 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT, THE SENATE WILL SEE TWO PARTY FLIPS BECAUSE WI AND PA ARE IN BLUE TERRITORY WHERE SHAPIRO, WHITMER AND EVERS ARE GONNA GET REELECTED

WE NEED 52 SEATS ASIDE FROM wI and PA to secure a Filibuster proof Senate and MO, FL, OH, NC, IA, GA Runoff or LA Runoff can secure the Senate, we're not gonna win them all but possibly OH or MO flips to secure 52 seats outside of GA and LA Runoffs

Kennedy may head to a Runoff he is at 53 votes but 49 when urban parishes come in may knock him down to 49 Runoff will be in December GA Runoffs in Jan

We are gonna pick up MA and MD Govs AZ is a pure TOSSUP

Were not losing MI, WI, PA like in 2010 because we have 110)159 and unemployment is 4 percent not 10 it's a 303)235:map when Sinema blocked Voting Rights and kept Gerrymandering, we don't know the makeup of the H but a narrow conte either way and Golden and Pappas and WI 3 are gonna go D, WI is gonna go to wire Johnson isn't safe, like Atlas users think he is, Johnson is the most overrated R inc out there

We can change our Predictions 100xs but Warren said today D's don't get your hopes too high just like DUCKWORTH said it after Sinema blocked Voting Rights

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4773 on: April 19, 2022, 01:16:00 AM »

He has a life yknow…

I am not saying he is or isn't Cokie Damage, Solid or Brucejoel but his silence is indicating that and the he is a Biden supporter, like all three of them

It's just not a secret anymore that he could be them and he has been missing since April 1st it's April 18 th when Solid last emailed me and said the April Fool's joke opinion of banned pollster Olawakandi

It's not a sick all them could be him or they can be friends we don't know but the secret is out of the bag now
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4774 on: April 19, 2022, 07:48:45 AM »

Rassmussen/Pulse Opinion Research
1500 LV April 13-17

44% Approve(+3)

54% Disapprove (-4)

Mark my words, they do this on purpose to screw up the averages, and it will drop back down to like 40/58 today or tomorrow lol
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies