Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 12:35:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 292840 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3350 on: November 22, 2021, 12:13:21 PM »

ARG economic survey (monthly), Nov. 17-20, 1100 adults including 993 RV

Adults:

Approve 44 (-3)
Disapprove 50 (+3)

RV:

Approve 44 (-3)
Disapprove 50 (+2)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #3351 on: November 22, 2021, 12:33:52 PM »

ARG economic survey (monthly), Nov. 17-20, 1100 adults including 993 RV

Adults:

Approve 44 (-3)
Disapprove 50 (+3)

RV:

Approve 44 (-3)
Disapprove 50 (+2)

Isn’t this like the 19th poll to show Biden at 44?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3352 on: November 22, 2021, 01:44:15 PM »

As I said before, D's problem are job shortages, people on Disability we're going to ticket to work in 2019/ and before, now with the Pandemic, they have no incentive to get back out there, there are people in Disability milking the system before the pandemic, but moreso now,0they have raised the pay but look CVS pharmacy were cutting hrs and now they're closing most of their stores, due to inflation
 Most females and Minorities worked for CVS

These jobs shortages are stopping s full blown recovery, but Biden is responsible he stopped building the Wall and let all these immigrants with Covid into US, when Covid started with record low immigration under Trump they were mostly European coming to NY abd we gotten a handle on it

It's still a 304 map as Nate Silver said but if there isn't any wave insurance in the Senate it's gonna be very difficult to hold onto H

I am still optimistic about Ryan and Beasley chances because Ryan mentor is Ruben Gallego but we need better polls
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3353 on: November 22, 2021, 11:45:30 PM »

As I said before, D's problem are job shortages, people on Disability we're going to ticket to work in 2019/ and before, now with the Pandemic, they have no incentive to get back out there, there are people in Disability milking the system before the pandemic, but more so now, they have raised the pay but look CVS pharmacy were cutting hrs and now they're closing most of their stores, due to inflation

Most females and Minorities worked for CVS

The consumer society is a strong incentive for work even if one is disabled. I am on disability, and I look at it as a sort of unemployment insurance. I have more means of seeking work and changing location if I must do so. I see myself able to work if I can get work that recognizes my abilities and can accommodate my disability.

The 24/7 economy in which food-handling box stores such as Wal*Mart are open all hours is no more. It may not return. The 24-7 economy is reduced to hospitals, lodging, some fast-food places and convenience stores.   

These jobs shortages are stopping a full blown recovery, but Biden is responsible he stopped building the Wall and let all these immigrants with Covid into US, when Covid started with record low immigration under Trump they were mostly European coming to NY and we gotten a handle on it

The border wall was a boondoggle. It would make more sense to upgrade US 83 into a full freeway from Harlingen to Laredo than to build an ecologically-destructive and ultimately ineffective waste of a border wall along the lower Rio Grande valley. There are far more effective ways to use infrastructure funds such as building traffic circles at junctions in rural areas. Insurance companies love traffic circles, as they greatly reduce the number and severity of vehicle crashes. They are far less expensive than  even the cheapest diamond interchanges.

We may be seeing the end of an era of super-cheap labor in restaurants and stores that compel workers to either stay with parents or put up with overcrowded apartments and trailers. I see that as a good thing.

It's still a 304 map as Nate Silver said but if there isn't any wave insurance in the Senate it's gonna be very difficult to hold onto H

I am still optimistic about Ryan and Beasley chances because Ryan mentor is Ruben Gallego but we need better polls

COVID-19 is now disproportionately killing people likely to vote R in elections, and politicians who have excused or praised the Capitol Putsch will often be brittle targets for negative campaigns. Some campaign ads practically write themselves. Negative ads are far more effective than positive ads, and this time Republicans who can't separate themselves from Donald Trump will stand to be burned.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3354 on: November 23, 2021, 02:39:13 AM »

The reason why Obama and Biden are failing both of them said that there were gonna be Green jobs not the same Factory jobs that were here before

But at same time, comparing a 2010/2014 Election to now is silly, we had 11 Percent and DS almost came back both times, despite a yr out of Biden bad polls, we had no Pandemic back in 2010/14 as a rally around the flag. McCarthy is not well liked like BOEHNER or Ryan or Hassert, he is so disliked in Cali home that he cost Eider the Recall DS morphed Cox into McCarthy

DS have enough seats in Cali 4/9 alone to keep the H Nunes, Issa and Garcia are gonna lose but we have a very unpopular Gov, Newsom, the only reason why he survived the recall was due to Stimulus checks and that didn't go out to everyone he promised during the Recall, that's why Nunes, Issa and Garcia in an unlikely event survive, this is last term anyways and Eric Adams , Pete Buttigeg or Harris are rising stars and will be Prez before him, his unpopularity just like Whitmer whom was a riding star, she may get reelected buy won't be Prez

As I said before Ryan, Beasley and Beto have appeal just like Laura Kelly and Andy Beshear, they can surely give us the blue wave, they are only down by six as is CRIST and DEMINGS in a blue wave that's winnable

RS are do nervous about a blue wave due to fact they know their geese are cooked with DC statehood that's why th36 think it's an ref wave 12 months before an Election and we won 80M votes

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3355 on: November 23, 2021, 04:03:40 AM »

Trump promised that the factory jobs would return if we would return to the Golden Age (really the Gilded Age) in which enterprise was free to do whatever it wanted.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3356 on: November 23, 2021, 09:18:05 AM »

MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3357 on: November 23, 2021, 09:20:27 AM »

Wut?
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3358 on: November 23, 2021, 09:33:24 AM »

An internal, but...

BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3359 on: November 23, 2021, 10:09:55 AM »
« Edited: November 23, 2021, 11:37:11 AM by BigSerg »

MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3360 on: November 23, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »

Erm that is for Harris Biden is at 44
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #3361 on: November 23, 2021, 01:36:43 PM »

What are they asking Trump's approval for?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3362 on: November 23, 2021, 02:26:31 PM »

Here they come with useless Prez polls with Trump 1000 days before an election meaningless
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3363 on: November 23, 2021, 02:36:49 PM »

Here they come with useless Prez polls with Trump 1000 days before an election meaningless
Y’know a lot of the time when i see new reply I get excited that a new poll was posted, then I see it’s just you with another post.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3364 on: November 23, 2021, 02:39:06 PM »

Y’know a lot of the time when i see new reply I get excited that a new poll was posted, then I see it’s just you with another post.

Your UBI man and they're not anymore UBI checks though, since you want attack, change your username
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3365 on: November 23, 2021, 02:40:28 PM »

Your UBI man and they're not anymore UBI checks though, since you want attack, change your username
You got it chief
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3366 on: November 23, 2021, 02:45:40 PM »

An internal, but...

If Trump wins by 8%, these state numbers would make since. It solidifies AZ and GA as D-trending swing states and perhaps shows that MI and WI might be Republican states even if Pennsylvania isn’t.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3367 on: November 23, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »

Trump hasn't been scrutiny by the media and all we heard about was Russia why would we 80K that voted to Trump 74 M and Hillary 65 M to Trump 62 M want Trump back

He's gonna do the samething have ties with Russia our nemisis

All we heard was Russia, it's very nice with Biden not to hear the word Russia over and over again as a replay

BigSerg know that we have 1000 days til next Prez, it's silly to keep posting Trump beating Biden numbers
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3368 on: November 23, 2021, 04:13:16 PM »

One thing to not not only would we hear about Russia the Commission hasn't finished it's work, Biden already said the Economy isn't gonna return to ore 2019 no matter whom is Prez, some think that a magic wand as soon the other party get back in control we gonna revert pte Pandemic, unless Covid is Read cated we would be suffering from continued loco downs under R Congress or another R Prez and ongoing saga about Russia
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3369 on: November 23, 2021, 04:18:18 PM »

Internals, with no change for Michigan or Pennsylvania, but better for Biden in recent polls in Georgia and Wisconsin. Still abysmal. There will be more polls.

Biden approval:

positive and 55% or higher
positive and between 50% and 54%
positive and under 50%
white: tie
negativeand between 45% and 49%
negative and between 40% and 45%
negative and  below 40%

BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #3370 on: November 23, 2021, 05:27:12 PM »

Most interesting part of that poll:

WI/MI vote clearly to the right of AZ/PA, which vote well to the right of GA.

GA is safe D imo.

I wish they polled NV/ME-statewide/NH/NC too.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3371 on: November 23, 2021, 06:01:03 PM »

GA is safe D imo.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/KvyeZ

That’s a map.
Hollywood
« Reply #3372 on: November 23, 2021, 07:10:57 PM »

GA is safe D imo.

That’s a map.

Idaho goes to the Democrats? lol
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3373 on: November 23, 2021, 07:56:43 PM »

GA is safe D imo.

That’s a map.

Idaho goes to the Democrats? lol

Hey. You’re right. That brings the map to 243-243.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3374 on: November 23, 2021, 08:28:24 PM »

GA isn't safe D Cook has Kemp Favorite to win reelection and Cook shifted GA Sen race to Tossup

Warnock won by freaking 85 K votes against lame Loeffler, Walker won't be easy to beat like Loeffler, I've been telling users over and over again, the Last Traggy poll had Walker ahead just like they have Jane's ahead for now
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies