Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:32:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 150658 times)
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1950 on: April 07, 2020, 10:23:34 PM »

Made a play on kofte for dinner tonight.

Lamb + poblano + yogurt = 😋

Wife is happy with her trophy husband for once.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1951 on: April 07, 2020, 10:30:19 PM »

Quarantine does weird things to people lol

oh you've had a dose of something alright
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1952 on: April 07, 2020, 10:48:56 PM »

Today I realized that I’m officially done mourning my grandma. I’ve waited a year and a half, and it’s not like she’s gonna descend back down from the clouds. I feel immensely better. It’s almost like I woke up with a new brain.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1953 on: April 08, 2020, 01:29:29 AM »

I love Infowars.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1954 on: April 08, 2020, 02:51:29 PM »

The brony partial neckbeard is going to get shaved off today lol.
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #1955 on: April 12, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »

My monthly card group missed March.

Last night, we got together online.  Ten people with 8 cameras in 6 different homes.  (I had one website on my PC and the other website on my laptop.)

It was great seeing everyone again, but we all agreed that someday we will need a group hug.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #1956 on: April 13, 2020, 01:46:12 PM »

After months of trying, the wife is finally pregnant.

Today went well at the OB-GYN. Except I'm never having sex again, because we've apparently got three buns in the oven. Anyone got any name suggestions?
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1957 on: April 13, 2020, 03:56:11 PM »

Rayman Origins.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1958 on: April 13, 2020, 04:16:05 PM »

Today went well at the OB-GYN. Except I'm never having sex again, because we've apparently got three buns in the oven. Anyone got any name suggestions?
DONALD TRUMP (insert surname here)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1959 on: April 13, 2020, 07:41:07 PM »

I-IL –> O-CA
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1960 on: April 13, 2020, 08:01:54 PM »

Yonatan, Isaiah, and Eli for male names

Esther, Leila, and Yasmin for female names.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1961 on: April 13, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »

Males: Dave, Morden, muon
Females: Virginia, Audrey, TexasGurl
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1962 on: April 13, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »

Congratulations, my dude! Smiley

male: Michael, Kirsten, and Marianne

female: Michael, Kirsten, and Marianne

(gendered names are patriarchy)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1963 on: April 14, 2020, 12:13:19 AM »

Follow up on my post from a few weeks ago (I think it was a few weeks ago? maybe it was a few days ago idk)

I had a lengthy phone conversation with a friend about some of the #strugglebus issues I've been dealing with.

She said she struggles to take bisexual people seriously (particularly bi men) and thinks I should "go full gay." She knows thats not how this works but still thought I "should consider it."

I know this person long enough to not be offended, to be honest. Just interesting to hear some unfiltered thoughts on this. Overall a very weird conversation.

She made a good point, though, by saying that that if i haven't fully accepted myself after 13 years of struggling (a majority of my 25 years alive) then I likely won't be able to do so in the short to medium term.

At this point I think its not the right time in my life to think about dating so I'm going to table the discussion - even if I am feeling very lonely. Maybe its just quarantine making me feel more lonely than usual.

The struggle bus continues to chug on.
Oh ing hell, here I go.

First off, I may not be the best person to give you this advice, given the differences between you and I. As an irreligious, closeted homosexual I differ greatly from an open, religious bisexual in terms of beliefs and experiences. However, what I can say is that we both clearly have the hang ups of our upbringing bar both of us from living how we actually want to live, this struggle bus that only causes pain with no stop in sight. We both are in stages of trying to accommodate this by living life restricted so as to make things easier on ourselves. And most importantly, we both are surrounded by idiots with no good advice apparently.

First off, while you don’t take offense, that dumb motherer you call a friend is giving out terrible advice. Like for real, it sounds blunt and dumb when you delay this interpreted scene back to this board. If there’s anything I have learned, what the heart wants is what the heart wants. That is, in less metaphorical terms, to live how one wishes to live, forgetting and overcoming the boundaries keeping us back. As you are a bisexual, your preferences and heart cannot be bounded by choosing a side; the restriction of either following the society’s customs you live under or your friends advice, that has to be done on your own. That starts by recognizing you are a bisexual man, and living how you wish to live by accepting that fact. The very root of your problem is the exact same as mine, in that it lies in your self-internalization from your surroundings causing you immense stress and hangups in living the life you want to live. The very truth of the matter is that if you don’t start ing loving your beautiful self, and letting those good vibes out in your surroundings the way in which you actually want, you ain’t gonna get better.

I feel your pain, you know what the feelings of loneliness is. You know what self-internalized pain in your mind feels like, barring you from leaving the struggle bus for the stop that starts your journey of living. You know the envy of seeing how everyone else is living outwardly happier lives while you are breaking down inside. I feel all of it, and it has pushed me to the gloom defeatism that I won’t live another ten years of this agony. Well guess ing what, the human body is stronger then the mind, it is in fact the mind that needs the right exercise to get in shape. You are so close, closer then me, in finding happiness the way you want to. Seize the opportunity the soonest you can once this hell of a pandemic is over.

I believe that you can do it, but that requires accepting and living that reflects who you really are and want to be as a person, free from the struggle bus that you yourself must break free of. It is a mental prison that only you can decide when to get off, sunrise.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1964 on: April 14, 2020, 01:02:48 AM »

Zenith, Quasar, and Isosceles. Good gender-neutral names for boys or girls.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1965 on: April 14, 2020, 03:36:09 AM »

I've actually been playing Rayman Legends lately, as it had a pretty nice discount. Tongue

I like it so far, a fairly good platformer game, other than the lack of any sort of story or campaign tying everything together makes it feel really disconnected
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1966 on: April 14, 2020, 03:52:01 PM »

So, having experienced symptoms since Friday, I was advised yesterday by my doctor to get tested after being told I met the criteria for COVID-19. Today I went to get it done. After waiting 6 hours just to have my nose swabbed, I was told I will know by Friday what the results were. If it's positive, they'll be giving me further instructions then. Until that time, more isolation.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1967 on: April 14, 2020, 03:54:24 PM »

So, having experienced symptoms since Friday, I was advised yesterday by my doctor to get tested after being told I met the criteria for COVID-19. Today I went to get it done. After waiting 6 hours just to have my nose swabbed, I was told I will know by Friday what the results were. If it's positive, they'll be giving me further instructions then. Until that time, more isolation.
Good luck. Be sure to maintain a healthy diet.
Though if anything you can say that living in Alaska is isolation all to itself.  Tongue
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1968 on: April 14, 2020, 04:01:24 PM »

Though if anything you can say that living in Alaska is isolation all to itself.  Tongue

If only I was still living in Alaska Tongue

Maybe I'd have been able to avoid the situation for the most part.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1969 on: April 14, 2020, 04:03:36 PM »

If only I was still living in Alaska Tongue

Maybe I'd have been able to avoid the situation for the most part.
More generally, I wish you well. Try to keep your immune system strong via healthy food and other measures. And follow common sense hygiene rules.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #1970 on: April 14, 2020, 11:30:16 PM »

Madelynn
Braedynn
Albertwynn
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1971 on: April 15, 2020, 12:12:33 AM »

Went through my old posts and discussions of me from 2014-2016 oh God, was my libertarian phase that bad. I cringed so hard at my old posts
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1972 on: April 15, 2020, 12:35:27 AM »
« Edited: April 15, 2020, 04:02:00 PM by Co-Chair Bagel23 »

Ugh, I hate it whenever someone who is supposed to be an equal ranked group member is a total bossy and snitchy b!tch. Also her grammar sucks.

Update: She's literally being the woooooorst rn, Imma dox this b!tch elsewhere if she does not stahp.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1973 on: April 15, 2020, 08:43:42 PM »

Ugh, I hate it whenever someone who is supposed to be an equal ranked group member is a total bossy and snitchy b!tch. Also her grammar sucks.

Update: She's literally being the woooooorst rn, Imma dox this b!tch elsewhere if she does not stahp.

I was bored and did not have much else to do so I spent the rest of the day successfully turning the entire rest of the group against her lmao.

Edit, it helps when she is the one white girl in the group and the rest of us are indianbros lol
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1974 on: April 15, 2020, 08:46:14 PM »

First day off since 3/29 tomorrow. Naturally, it will be (hopefully) wasted on schoolwork.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies