The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:52:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8291 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2017, 02:26:08 AM »

btw Winfield I hope you realize at this point that I am joking/trolling, it's just a game and you take it too seriously, lighten up dude Tongue
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2017, 08:07:36 AM »

Fake fake news.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2017, 09:26:20 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 10:13:22 AM by Lincoln Republican »

While in my opinion it does not lesson his achievements, nor lesson his deserving of recognition, it is pretty well established that according to his statements anyway, Lincoln  North Carolina Yankee was a white supremacist, as was probably a vast majority of whites at the time.

Corrected.

Prove it Winny! Prove it!

You prove it my friend.

You were the first to go down this slippery slope.

I stated a historical fact that is well supported.

You started down the slippery slope of lobbing insults.  

With the way you are talking, I doubt very much whether you know what an historical fact even is.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2017, 09:31:24 AM »

Winfield calls the entirety of Lincoln white supremacists? Run him out of the region!!!

Let me know when you want my help in understanding my perceptive pronouncements, and I'll explain it to you.

It's a real shame that you refuse to admit that you have called all residents of Lincoln White Supremacists, and now you are desperately trying to worm your way out of it.

Dear sweet white supremacist Winfield, DFW, have you ever bothered to ask the citizens of "Lincoln" whether or not they would support Tiffanyland, or do you just assume everyone agrees with you because you're white?

Corrected
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2017, 09:38:37 AM »

btw Winfield I hope you realize at this point that I am joking/trolling, it's just a game and you take it too seriously, lighten up dude Tongue

Ya, no kidding.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2017, 11:14:58 AM »

While it's great to see that the spirit of democracy remains high in Atlasia even while the Nyman elites try to rip it to the ground; we at the Questioner would rather that you argue elsewhere rather than in our Foyer.  You see we've started to get complaints from the neighbours about the noise and we'd rather not anger them lest they try to complain to our landlord.  Plus you've got to consider the legal concerns as well; I mean DFW may be a scurrilous power mad individual who maneuvered this entire thing to grip onto power in Atlasia but he's not a racist.  I mean I'd rather that he didn't overhear someone saying that in our offices and then try to sue us for slander or libel or something - I mean can you imagine!

I do have a new hot exclusive coming out this evening, as we carry on our mission to report the news that everyone else is scared to report!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2017, 03:24:08 PM »

Thank you Isaac. Speaking of slander and libel, two very wrong things were said in these arguments and I wish to correct them. First we come to Yankee's falsehood:

So the real story here is that Winfield, Poirot and Wells, just wanted me for two months instead of Fhtagn.

BLATANT SLANDER! I would never want the Swamp King (back) in the executive branch! Not that the Marsh Dutchess is much better.

Winfield's falsehood is less slanderous:

Don't forget, another popular choice for the North was Franklin, who also received a sizeable number of votes for the region to be named after.  Therefore, by your interpretation, everyone in the North Region who voted to name the Region Franklin, are White Supremacists, by virtue of the fact that Benjamin Franklin was white.

I was casting my vote for Franklin with the famous New York governor in mind. Not to detract from Benjamin of course.

Now time for things I agree with.

Double negative. Wink
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2017, 06:08:16 PM »

This is indeed Deeply DisturbingTM. I propose torch-weilding proletariat legitimate democratic organs at once declare me Interim President until we know what is going on.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2017, 07:49:12 PM »

This is indeed Deeply DisturbingTM. I propose torch-weilding proletariat legitimate democratic organs at once declare me Interim President until we know what is going on.

As if the Wetland Warrior would be an improvement.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »

Category: Real News
THE TRUTH ABOUT WINFIELD
Written By: Isaac Cummings

For the last few days, the offices of the Questioner have resembled the Ekklesia of ancient Athens rather than the offices of a functioning newspaper.

Certainly I could not tell you why this rag tag bunch of failed politicians and concerned citizens decided to take up residence in our Foyer to talk about the latest scandal within this stinking cesspool of a city.  Admittedly, the increasing irrationality of the argument and the growing number of glass bottles thrown in our bins ruining our recycling record suggests one reason.  But from this perfect demonstration of Athenian excess, I did discover one important piece of news for the world.

Indeed, we may be seeing a blast from the past in the next Presidential election - that being if our rulers allow us to have a meaningful election again - as Mr Winfield may well be making another run for the Presidency, my sources report.  Normally I would be delighted to hear about any challenge to our lovely, august, undemocratically imposed President Frank but when you look into the situation a lot more closely; my second to last preference would quite clearly be for the President.

There are two important factors to consider: first the past political actions of Whitney Winfield are quite frankly unpatriotic and against the views on any ordinary, right thinking Atlasian citizen.  I could name a countless list of examples, but the prime one to consider is his opposition to Marriage Equality in our fine country.  I know that many of you will have forgotten that fact - because quite frankly, when was the last time that Whitney was relevant, anyway? - but alas, it was true.  Such a terrible attack on an incredibly large number of Atlasian citizens shows that he is not fit to serve in the highest office in the land.

But there are also his present… difficulties to consider.  When I was busy running through our foyer getting to meetings and working on stories trying to avoid the modern day Athenian assembly taking place in our once very lovely reception; I couldn’t help noticing that Whitney was continually there, in the thick of it - usually sitting down, for some reason.  I must admit to finding that incredibly intriguing - after all, this once perennial candidate and office holder seemed to have nothing better to do that rant and rave about how all of the corrupt Nyman elite were white supremacists (accusations which The Questioner totally condemn - the swamp creatures may be many bad things, but they are certainly not racists).  I also found it especially odd that he was lurking outside our offices beside the bins when I left very late a few nights ago.  The reason that my sources report sounds shocking but I can confirm its veracity: Mr Winfield doesn’t seem to have anywhere else to live.  He used the continual, continual badgering of our employees as an excuse to sneak it and sleep on our reception sofas during the day, between his continual, spurious accusations.

Quite how this once proud public figure got into this sad, sad situation is not for me to say - indeed, in any other western democracy, the state would be there to help him in his hour of need.  However; it would suggest to me that he is not suited for any powerful office in this land.  I would not suggest that of all homeless people naturally - there are many people who are dealt a terrible hand in life and we ought to not judge them for their misfurtines.  However, if someone who’s spent most of his adult life engaged in the Atlasian political process and gets in that situation, they clearly do not have enough personal responsibility to be in any influential Atlasian role.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2017, 09:46:37 AM »

Oh     Bring     It     On
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »

I have retained legal counsel for possible action against this pseudo-journalistic backwater rag.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2017, 11:15:47 PM »

I have retained legal counsel for possible action against this pseudo-journalistic backwater rag.
Excuse me, threatening them is my job! Maybe you should go find a homeless shelter to go hang out in!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2017, 11:29:08 PM »

So the real story here is that Winfield, Poirot and Wells, just wanted me for two months instead of Fhtagn.

BLATANT SLANDER! I would never want the Swamp King (back) in the executive branch! Not that the Marsh Dutchess is much better.

"It will take a crook to catch those crooks" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

So this begs the true question, why do you hate FDR? Do you like fascism?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »

Excuse me, threatening them is my job! Maybe you should go find a homeless shelter to go hang out in!

You obviously know nothing about my background in Atlasia.

If you did, you would not make such ridiculous statements.

You would know that I do not "hang out" in homeless shelters, as you so crudely put it, rather, I organize places for the homeless to go, I serve the homeless meals, and, yes, I go to homeless shelters in order to improve the lives of the homeless, by clothing the homeless, by feeding the homeless, by comforting the lonely and homeless, and by helping the homeless get a new start in life.

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

As a matter of fact, I probably spend as much time serving the homeless in homeless shelters as I spend in my luxury home in Newport, Rhode Island.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.   
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2017, 08:49:22 AM »

I was casting my vote for Franklin with the famous New York governor in mind.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2017, 01:48:34 PM »

You would know that I do not "hang out" in homeless shelters, as you so crudely put it, rather, I organize places for the homeless to go, I serve the homeless meals, and, yes, I go to homeless shelters in order to improve the lives of the homeless, by clothing the homeless, by feeding the homeless, by comforting the lonely and homeless, and by helping the homeless get a new start in life.

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

As a matter of fact, I probably spend as much time serving the homeless in homeless shelters as I spend in my luxury home in Newport, Rhode Island.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.   
I will consider this all fake news until the Nyman Questioner reports otherwise, why would they lie to me?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2017, 11:21:57 PM »

I was casting my vote for Franklin with the famous New York governor in mind.

Sure, that is just what I would expect a fascist to say. Tongue
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2017, 08:53:44 AM »
« Edited: September 11, 2017, 09:44:19 AM by Lincoln Republican »

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.  
I will consider this all fake news until the Nyman Questioner reports otherwise, why would they lie to me?

They lie to everyone else, of course they would lie to you as well as you are such an easy mark.

While I was in Florida working night and day, risking my life in the hurricane and flood recovery work, saving the lives of countless Atlasians, you were in Nyman, or somewhere, being an absentee President, manipulating the Presidency and Vice Presidency to sneak someone else into office, subverting the constitution, because you got tired of fulfilling your responsibilities to the people of Atlasia.    
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2017, 06:04:23 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2017, 06:35:36 PM by IceAgeComing »

I didn't realise that there were any serious floods in Florida whilst my pal dfw was President?

Also if you're so active in flood relief stuff, why aren't you doing that rather than arguing with people in our offices; it seems like a much better use of your time.  I mean I can't write the weekly Wrestling Wrap-up with all of this noise distracting me, can I?  Especially with war likely around the corner; shouldn't this be the time to come together rather than calling each other liars - I mean, imagine us spreading lies!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2017, 06:12:28 PM »

Your insensitivity towards the homeless is astounding.  Don't forget, the day may come when you yourself may be in need of a homeless shelter, as you may find yourself falling on hard times and out on your luck.

So I am proud to say that  it is in homeless shelters where I render some of my service to my fellow human beings, by helping, in any way that I can, to improve the lives of the homeless.

So my advice to you and  to anyone else, would be to render some service to those less fortunate than yourselves.  I can guarantee you it will make you feel good doing something worthwhile for others.  

They lie to everyone else, of course they would lie to you as well as you are such an easy mark.

While I was in Florida working night and day, risking my life in the hurricane and flood recovery work, saving the lives of countless Atlasians, you were in Nyman, or somewhere, being an absentee President, manipulating the Presidency and Vice Presidency to sneak someone else into office, subverting the constitution, because you got tired of fulfilling your responsibilities to the people of Atlasia.    
A. I wasn't even President when Harvey hit Florida in game
B. At least I even knew Harvey hit Florida in game, you are so ignorant of the main position of the game, the GM, that you made some huge post about being in Texas for harvey.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2017, 07:08:10 PM »

Well, there is such a thing as poetic license you know.

Just let me say that I was heavily involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery.

I never saw you down there.

If you can prove to me you were involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery then I will be the first to send you a big apology.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »

Just let me say that I was heavily involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery.

If you can prove to me you were involved in the Florida hurricane and flood recovery then I will be the first to send you a big apology.
I provided the damage estimates for my good friend Deputy GM Encke which will help properly allocate money to the good people of Florida from the Federal and regional governments
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2017, 07:13:03 PM »

I provided the damage estimates for my good friend Deputy GM Encke which will help properly allocate money to the good people of Florida from the Federal and regional governments

Can confirm, dfw's weather expertise came in handy on multiple occasions.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2017, 07:17:39 PM »

I didn't realise that there were any serious floods in Florida whilst my pal dfw was President?

Also if you're so active in flood relief stuff, why aren't you doing that rather than arguing with people in our offices; it seems like a much better use of your time.  I mean I can't write the weekly Wrestling Wrap-up with all of this noise distracting me, can I?  Especially with war likely around the corner; shouldn't this be the time to come together rather than calling each other liars - I mean, imagine us spreading lies!

Well, let me say, if you can lie about me, which you did, then  you can lie about anyone.

But hey, this game is supposed to be fun, and I have to admit I have had some fun in the back and forth banter.

But I have to admit, yes, it is difficult for you to spread your lies with all these distractions.  

So perhaps it is time for us to take our comments elsewhere, and let you get on with printing your
sham of a downmarket  publication.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies