2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 03:41:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 81116 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: December 03, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »

OOC: If you want a surrogate war, I'll give you a surrogate war...

Democratic Campaign Surrogates
"How About We Fight for Working Families, Instead of Serving Grover Norquist!"
Sen. Mark Warner
"My fellow Virginians, we have a President who fights for us. In his first few year in office, we've gotten so. Jon work done for working families. We've passed Wall Street Reforms, so those big banks who shattered our economy can't do it again, and have to pay for it. We've passed Health Reform, so no child will be turned away from care because she's already got Cancer. We've brought our economy back from the brink of Republican-initiated destruction. And now they're attacking the President for not doing enough? We'd be getting work done if they'd focus more on governing than fulfilling some pledge to right-wingers like Grover Norquist." 
9/10/2012-9/16/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in Virginia
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in Virginia
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in Virginia
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Virginia
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in Virginia
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in Virginia

Pres. Bill Clinton
"You Wanna Go All Out? Let's Go All Out!"
"Now the Republicans are wining about me calling 'em stupid. Really guys? I didn't say you were stupid. I said your ideas we're out there. Now they're saying they're gonna go all out. That's fine. But it would've been great if you went all out to actually help govern the country instead of blocking every bill the President sent to try and get this economy moving. My competitive spirit's coming out, and I ain't even running. Barack Obama isn't running to beat somebody. He's running on his ideas to move our country forward. "
9/10/2012-9/16/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in North Carolina & Georgia
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in North Carolina & Georgia
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in North Carolina & Georgia
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in North Carolina & Georgia
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in North Carolina & Georgia
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in North Carolina & Georgia

Sec. Hillary Clinton
"Don't Just Point Fingers, Get It Done!"
"In times like this, I find my self casting about for someone to blame for Congress' inability to act. I blame the 2 parties for being too far apart to deal. I blame the outside money and special interests who only care about making money for themselves. I blame the White House for not pushing Congress along harder. But then I stop. We can't just keep pointing fingers. We need to get things done. We need to cut our deficit. We need to pass Immigration Reform. We need to creat good-paying, middle class jobs. And Barack Obama has the plan for that. We can get it done. We just need to break the fever that says "let's just block whatever he puts forward." We can do this."
9/10/2012-9/10/2012
-9:00 AM[/b8:24a1992gn Rallies in Ohio & New Jersey
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in Ohio & New Jersey
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in Ohio & New Jersey
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Ohio & New Jersey
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in Ohio & New Jersey
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in OH

Gov. Charlie Crist
"You Can't Be Bipartisan When The Other Party Refuses You"
"As many of you know, I was once a Republican. I was your Republican Governor for 4 years. Now, when President Obama passed the Stimulus Package back in '09, I applied our states for funds. We had suffered harshly during the recession, and these funds helped. When he came here for a visit to see how things were going, I introduced him, and I gave him a hug. We worked together to make sure those funds we're put to good use, a Democratic President and a Republican Governor. That hug ruined my future in the Republican Party. The President and I had some sharp disagreements, but we both wanted what was best for our country and the state. I left the party because I believe that we can disagree without hating the other guy."
9/10/2012-9/16/2012
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rallies in Florida
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in Florida
-2:00 PM: Town Halls in Florida
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Florida
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greets in Florida
-8:00 PM: Town Halls in Florida
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #651 on: December 03, 2013, 07:44:43 PM »

OOC: Now that is how surrogates should be used! (This is going to be really interesting)
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #652 on: December 03, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »

Three can play at that game!

Gary Johnson: Get Real on the Economy!

You've been hearing all of this news about how our economy is still in a bad shape. Our unemployment rate is still at around 8%, our dollar is worth less, our debt continues to grow by the trillions, and more people are entering into poverty. We don't even have to tune in the news to feel this happening, because so many families are getting the pain. Things haven't been getting that better either, and I fear it may turn even worse soon. The Democrats and Republicans promise you all of the things in the world to fix our troubles, but look at their success rate and tell me with a straight face that they're doing a spectacular job. What we need is someone new in the White House, and I can only think of one man running who has meat to his words: Jesse Ventura!

Angus King: Move Past Partisan Politics!

My friends, what we need right now in this country is not petty division. Look at how the two big parties constantly try to tear down the other side. What are the consequences of this? They're too busy squandering their funds on campaigns while our nation's people suffer. As governor I never aligned with a political party, so I worked outside the system in that respect, yet I still was able to accomplish much of my agenda in office working with both sides in a civil and respectful manner. My friend Jesse has had similar experiences in Minnesota. He's a tested leader and he doesn't bend down to pressure. He has the chops to be a bipartisan president, and I hope you all take a good look at where he stands.

Penn Jillette: Ignore the BS!

It's pretty plain to see that I'm not a politician myself, and I don't intend to get in the dirty business much more than this. But I'm out here speaking on behalf of Governor Ventura tonight because I've informed myself on his policies and I'm convinced that he has the best solution for America. You might know that I once did a TV show called Bullsh**t! some years ago. Well, in that show I frequently looked at politics and the hypocrisy of both the left and the right. Everybody, the Democrats and Republicans are feeding you a bunch of bullsh**t! They don't really care the average man or woman in this country, because they're too motivated by power for themselves. I know that Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul are different, because their whole careers have been marked by being outsiders and they've never forgotten their roots. That's something I admire in people. This year, let's give the third voice a chance!
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #653 on: December 04, 2013, 05:40:03 PM »

Kelly Ayotte:
"September 10-September 16:"

September 10:
 -Bus Tour in Cleveland, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Toledo, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Akron, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Lorain, OH.
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Columbus, OH.

September 11:
-Rally in Hampton, VA
-Rally in Norfolk, VA
-Rally in Norfolk, VA
-Rally in Virginia Beach, VA

September 12:
-Rally in Chesapeake, VA
-Rally in Portsmouth, VA
-Rally in Norfolk, VA
-Rally in Suffolk, VA

September 13:
 -Barnstorm in Raleigh, NC.
 -Rally in Durham, NC.
 -Barnstorm in Cary. NC.
 -Rally in Greensboro, NC.
 -Voter Registration drive in Charlotte, NC.

September 14:
 -Rally in Richmond, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Chesapeake, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Arlington, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Alexandria, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Hampton, VA.

September 15:
 -Town Hall in Berlin, NH.
 -Town Hall in Dover, NH.
 -Town Hall in Salem, NH.
 -Town Hall in Concord, NH.
 -Rally in Manchester, NH.
 -Rally in Nashua, NH.

September 16:
 -Bus Tour in Bangor, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Auburn, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Biddeford, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Augusta, ME.
 -Rally in Lewinston, ME.
 -Rally and Barnstorm in Portland, ME.

With Christie
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #654 on: December 04, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »

RealClearPolitics

Polling Update

NATIONAL AVERAGE

Obama/Biden: 47%
Ayotte/Christie: 43%
Ventura/Paul: 8%
Undecided/Other: 2%

State Polls

New Hampshire:
Obama/Clinton - 44%
Ayotte/Christie - 43%
Ventura/Paul - 9%

Arkansas:
Ayotte/Christie - 50%
Obama/Clinton - 39%
Ventura/Paul - 5%

Ohio:
Obama/Clinton - 48%
Ayotte/Christie - 43%
Ventura/Paul - 6%

Minnesota:
Obama/Clinton - 48%
Ayotte/Christie - 35%
Ventura/Paul - 14%

Virginia:
Obama/Biden - 45%
Ayotte/Christie - 42%
Ventura/Paul - 7%

Alaska:
Ayotte/Christie - 46%
Obama/Clinton - 35%
Ventura/Paul - 16%

Headlines:
Republicans Fight Back - Begin Aggressive Push

Ventura Campaign Continues to Gain Traction Despite Little Left In Campaign Coffers: Should He Be In The Debates?

Former President Clinton Hits The Trail: Is He Overshadowing His Wife?

Flipped Tickets? Voters Prefer Christie and Clinton to Obama and Ayotte

The Ohio Problem: Republicans Face Uphill Climb In Buckeye State

September 17th - 23rd has now begun! Smiley

Turn will last for roughly 72 hours.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #655 on: December 04, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: September 17-23

September 17
-Town Hall in Central Falls, RI
-Town Hall in Newport, RI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Warwick, RI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Providence, RI
-Appearance on Hannity

HANNITY: And we have back on this program tonight former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura. Welcome back to the show, Jesse.

VENTURA: Great to be here, Sean.

HANNITY: Last time we talked, you were considerably lower in the polls. Now it seems like you're getting more attention than ever, and I've even seen your Democratic and Republican opponents make reference to your campaign instead of just ignoring you.

VENTURA: Yep, things are going as planned, and I couldn't be happier. Listen, from the very beginning this campaign wasn't about only sending some message, it was to win. I'm confident that I have what it takes to win in this climate today, and with a spectacular running mate by my side, we've been working as a team going across the country.

HANNITY: According to a New York Times report, your campaign seems to be running low on cash at the moment. Is this a sign of your momentum halting?

VENTURA: Not at all. This has simply been my campaign doing big investments in advertising and beefing up our infrastructure. For example, we've now been running ads nationwide both on TV and radio, and we recently opened up new offices in states like Alaska and Maine. Based on the most recent polls, our work is paying off. We should be back to strong cash reserves in no time.

HANNITY: Finally, you think you'll be in the debates coming up soon?

VENTURA: We'll see what the Commission on Presidential Debates says on that one, since they run the whole operation. I can tell you that my campaign and my supporters have been adding an enormous amount of pressure to them to let me in, at a level that hasn't been seen since Ross Perot. At the end of the day I can only hope that they act fairly this election and have a third voice there.

HANNITY: Thank you for your time, Governor.

September 18
-Rally and Fundraiser in Arlington, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Forth Worth, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Austin, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Houston, TX
-Appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show

September 19
-Town Hall in Blackfoot, ID
-Town Hall in Mountain Home, ID
-Rally and Voter Registration in Twin Falls, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Nampa, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Boise City, ID

Idaho, I know you want something different out of your elected leaders. I don't even need to list something like how atrocious Congress's approval rating is. This campaign represents a new path forward, and some real change unlike what President Obama promised us all. We're at a stronger point than ever before in the election, but work still needs to be done, step by step. My record as governor shows that I'm a serious candidate, and you'll definitely be hearing about me more in the coming weeks.

September 20
-Town Hall in Wahpeton, ND
-Town Hall in Jamestown, ND
-Rally and Fundraiser in Bismarck, ND
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fargo, ND
-Appearance on CNN Newsroom

My campaign is a credible one. For one, look at who's backing me. I've got accomplished governors like Gary Johnson, Angus King, and Buddy Roemer on my side. I have Congressmen who are serving right now like Walter Jones, and Ron Paul is my running mate. There's judges like Andrew Napolitano and consumer advocates like Ralph Nader. So as you can see, I appeal to a whole wide range of people, and that's one thing I'm trying to do: bring people together. Let's forget about the shtick that the Democrats and Republicans give you year after year. I'm here to represent Americans first.

September 21
-Rally and Fundraiser in Moorhead, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Apple Valley, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Blaine, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Burnsville, MN
-Appearance on local Minneapolis news station

September 22
-Rally and Fundraiser in Bloomington, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Duluth, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Rochester, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Paul, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN

You know, I've been looking at the recent polls here in this state, and I can't help but feel that they're under-representing my strength. This is nothing new, though. The week before the election in 1998, I was in the 20s, but I won with 37%. We'll keep on forging ahead, and in due time we'll all see that Minnesota will go past the polls once more.

September 23
-Town Hall in Bath, ME
-Town Hall in Caribou, ME
-Town Hall in Old Orchard Beach, ME
-Rally and Voter Registration in Augusta, ME
-Appearance on Fox News Sunday

Surrogate Schedules

Gary Johnson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in New Mexico, Colorado, California, and North Dakota

Walter Jones, Jr.: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Kentucky

John Stossel: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in California, New York, Wisconsin, and Michigan

Buddy Roemer: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Louisiana, Alaska, Hawaii, and Maine

Angus King: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and New York

Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in New York, Rhode Island, Colorado, and Oregon

Penn Jillette: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Nevada, California, Colorado, and Missouri

Barry Goldwater, Jr.: Barnstorming in Arizona, California, Texas, and South Dakota

Ralph Nader: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Connecticut, Vermont, New York, and California

Rocky Anderson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Colorado, Alaska, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin

Arne Carlson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Minnesota

Al Quie: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in Minnesota

Announcement: Ventura Moneybomb All Week Long!

The following is one email sent out to supporters:

The campaign is only heating up, and now is more important than ever to stay on top of the game. The two parties will be criticizing Governor Ventura and Congressman Paul more publicly from now on, so we need the resources to bring our message to the American people. This whole week we are conducting a mass online fundraiser. Go to jesseventura.com to contribute your share, and don't forget to tell family and friends about the movement that is rocking this election cycle!

Online Video: Get Jesse to the Debates!

The following is a video message created by Governor Ventura and uploaded on the campaign's official YouTube channel:

I'm Governor Jesse Ventura. When I first started running for Governor of Minnesota in 1998, I was only polling at only 8%. However, after I appeared in televised debates, that percentage skyrocketed, because voters saw that I was able to challenge Republicans and Democrats when they were both wrong. Now I'm running for President this year, and I will be on the ballot in all 50 states. Isn't it time we allowed a credible third-party candidate into our presidential debates, to tell Obama and Ayotte when they're both wrong? Call the Commission on Presidential Debates today, and tell them you want to see Jesse Ventura in the televised debates. Because if this is still a country based on freedom, we shouldn't limit our freedom of choice.

The video has also been posted on the front page of the campaign website and has been emailed to supporters.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #656 on: December 04, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »

Ventura Surrogates

Andrew Napolitano: Kick Out the Constitution-Shredders!

People who have listened to me over the years are well aware of the injustices carried out by both parties in Washington. They show very little concern for the Constitution as it stands. I'm sickened by this blatant disregard of the law, ladies and gentlemen, and every proud American should be as well. Thankfully, we've got voices in Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul who take our Constitution seriously, and not just as another document. They've been right on all of the issues here for years, even when it hasn't been politically popular. Let's kick out the Constitution-shredders and bring in the constitutionalists!

Buddy Roemer: Get Money Out of Politics!

Probably the biggest crisis we face is the influence of money in government. Money can buy you a movie ticket or a brand new car, but it doesn't buy good ideas. Look at how much attention is devoted to lobbyists and fundraising when these politicians should be doing their job. Well, I know Governor Ventura and Congressman Paul stand out from the crowd here. Neither of them have ever let lobbyists come into their room while in office, which I admire. If you're as disgusted about money in politics as I am, then let's go with some people who want government to be more transparent and less corrupt!

Arne Carlson: Look at the Record!

I used to be Governor of Minnesota myself, years ago. Jesse succeeded me in office and did a stellar job despite not really belonging to either camp in our state government. Despite that roadblock of not having a natural bed of support from the parties, he managed to cut people's taxes, reform our education system, and build light rail in the Twin Cities. He has a record to look up to, and he shouldn't be discredited from the discussion today. My fellow Minnesotans, let's rally behind Mr. Ventura and show everybody that we're still an independent state!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #657 on: December 09, 2013, 11:20:14 PM »

OOC: My schedule will be up in one or two hours, I'm really sorry for being so late!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #658 on: December 09, 2013, 11:58:06 PM »

(Some) Ayotte surrogates:
Following a sucessful week and with the GOP fired up, more leaders go out for Ayotte/Christie:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Paul Ryan:
"Debt will crush our economy:"

"The President and Secretary Clinton have said that they want to stop pointing fingers to get things done, but we must not forget that there is constant infighting within Congress thanks to this administration's policies. We are critized for passing our own budgets, for cutting down the increases in spending. Look, we can't increase spending, it's that simple. Our debt is growing too large, and Governor Daniels spent his entire Presidential Campaign speaking about it.

It's imperative that we reduce debt, because if we don't, our very own children will have to pay two times more taxes, to pay for a government twice as large. And the economy will collapse. Mark my words, debt will crush our economy. It's not a partisan concern, or a fight that is born out of pure dogma. I'm concerned with this as a father, and I think we all are. Democrats and Republicans, both parties are responsible for increasing our debt in irresponsible ways. The difference is that our party is now trying to change the course and reduce debt, while this Administration is pursuing bigger spending. That's why electing Ayotte is so important."

Marco Rubio:
"America wants and needs a smaller and more efficient government, not the other way around:"

"Very often we see rethoric going very negative during these times, and we are as guilty as the other side is. We don't have to demonize the other side, and President Obama has several positive qualities: he is a good man, a good father, and apparently a fantastic golfer! But he is not a good President, or at least not the President we need during these troubled times. He ran while speaking of change, of a different America, and it's becoming increasingly evident that despite his best efforts, he can't solve this.

This nation is losing hope on itself, thinking that we need to replicate other models just because it might work. The middle class suffers and struggles to keep going on, and this administration increases debt, creates unnecesary regulations and fails to deliver the promises. This is not an election between a Democrat and a Republican, this is a decision on styles of government and governance. America wants and needs a smaller and more efficient government, not the other way around."
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #659 on: December 10, 2013, 12:13:41 AM »

An update will come tomorrow night or Wednesday. Be forewarned...
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #660 on: December 10, 2013, 12:27:48 AM »
« Edited: December 10, 2013, 03:17:19 PM by Midwest Governor Lumine »

Chris Christie:
"September 17-September 23: On the trail, Part II:"

"Barack Obama was elected four years ago with the power of hoping for change. And right now we're all still waiting for it. Where is that spirit of change? Where are those new ideas? What happened to the America that President Obama wanted and promised? It's easy to blame George W. Bush and the economic crisis, but back in the 2008 Debates both the President and Joe Biden said that it was not going to change their plans and platform, that they were just going to cut foreign aid a little and we would be fine. And here I am, Christopher James Christie, wondering to myself: Whatever became of that Hope and Change?"

September 17:
Maine: Town Hall Day:
 -Town Hall in Gray, ME.
 -Town Hall in Cumberland, ME.
 -Town Hall in Rockman, ME.
 -Town Hall in Waterboro, ME.
 -Town Hall in Brewer, ME.
 -Barnstorm in Portland, ME.
 -Rally in Augusta, ME.

September 18:
Maine: Town Hall Day (2)Sad
 -Town Hall in Biddeford, ME.
 -Town Hall in Saco, ME.
 -Town Hall in York, ME.
 -Town Hall in Windham, ME.
 -Town Hall in Sanford, ME.
 -Barnstorm in Bangor, ME.
 -Rally in Lewiston, ME.

"They say it takes a formidable candidate to deliver New England to the Republican Party. Kelly Ayotte is that candidate! She has the ability, the compassion, and the will that a President needs, and voters find that attractive. I'm just the man who screams very loudly that she has to be our next President... Hey, if Bill Clinton can do it, why can't I? This team will carry Maine in November, believe it or not. They said we couldn't win the House in 2010, they said she was not going to win the primary, and look what happened. That is Republican perserverance, my fellow Americans, we work hard until we finally get things done."

September 19:
New Hampshire: In search for turnout:
 -Voter Registration Drive in Nashua, NH.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Concord, NH.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Rochester, NH.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Salem, NH.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Dover, NH.
 -Meeting with Republican officers in Manchester, NH.
 -Appearance in local media.

September 20:
Pennsylvania: Destroying the Firewall:
 -Barnstorm in Pittsburgh, PA.
 -Rally in Allentown, PA.
 -Barnstorm in Erie, PA.
 -Rally in Reading, PA.
 -Barnstorm in Scranton, PA.
 -Rally in Philadelphia, PA.
 -Barnstorm in Philadelphia, PA.

"I am a lucky man, ladies and gentlemen. I am the first Vice-Presidential candidate who has to fight not one, but two candidates for the position! Congressman Paul and President Clinton - Sorry - I mean Secretary Clinton. But I think it was Bill Clinton who said that it was time to get serious, and that's something I would prefer to hear from the Vice-Presidential nominee. They say that Hillary Clinton and I are upstaging Senator Ayotte and President Obama, but Senator Clinton is upstaged by President Clinton! And his time has passed already, don't you think so?"

September 21:
Ohio: Solving the Problem:
 -Bus Tour in Toledo, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Akron, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Dayton, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Canton, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Parma, OH.
 -Rally in Cleveland, OH.
 -Rally in Columbus, OH.

September 22:
North Carolina: Back to the GOP:
 -Voter Registration Drive in Durham, NC.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Cary, NC.
 -Voter Registration Drive in Fayetteville, NC.
 -Rally in Greensboro, NC.
 -Rally in Charlotte, NC.
 -Barnstorm in Raleigh, NC.
 -Barnstorm in Charlotte, NC.

"We lost this state four years ago, and in true Grand Old Party comeback style we are taking it back. Why? Not because of electoral tactics or the time we spend here, but because the people here will reject this administration policies in November. President Obama could have won North Carolina, and at a point this was a toss-up. Not anymore, this is real progress territory from now on. Which is why I'm encouraging all of you to register and vote, so North Carolina manages to speak with the voice of maximum turnout."

September 23:
Virginia: The Electoral Holy Grail:
 -Bus Tour in Chesapeake, VA.
 -Rally in Hampton, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Arlington, VA.
 -Rally in Roanoke, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Portsmouth, VA.
 -Rally in Suffolk, VA.
 -Bus Tour in Lynchburg, VA.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #661 on: December 10, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »

Obama Campaign Schedule for September 17th
-Travel to North Carolina
-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Durham, NC
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Durham, NC
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Durham, NC
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Durham, NC
-6:00 PM: Dinner Hopping in Durham, NC
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in Durham, NC

"In 2008, we won the great state of North Carolina based on the passion of our supporters, the strength of our ideas, and the hope for a better future. I know the last 4 years haven't been spectacular. I'm a little gray and dinged up a bit. But I need your help. Our ideas are still strong. We just need that passion to fuel everyone's drive to the polls. And then, we can move our nation and economy Forward to a better future. A future focused on helps middle class families."

-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Carr, NC
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Carr, NC
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Carr, NC
-4:00 PM: Door-To-Door Campaigning in Triangle, NC
-6:00 PM: Dinner Hopping in Triangle, NC
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in Triangle, NC

-Travel to Virginia
-9:00 AM: Stump in Richmond, VA
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Richmond, VA
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Enon, VA
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Enon, VA
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Winter Park, VA
-8:00 PM: Stump in Winter Park, VA
"To the Republican Nominee, Governor Christie, I've got a message: you wanna see the Change we brought. Look in the eyes of the little girl with cancer who can't get kicked of her insurance because it's a pre-existing condition. Look at GM and Ford, who are operating at a profit for the first time in decades because we went in and saved the auto-industry when others were saying Let Detroit Go Bankrupt. Change doesn't happen overnight, but we've accomplished a lot. There is still so much more to do. And that's why we need 4 more years. Immigration Reform and the American JOBs Act are my #1 Priorities.

-9:00 AM: Stump in Alexandria, VA
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Alexandria, VA
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Fairfax, VA
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Fairfax, VA
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Seven, VA
-8:00 PM: Debate Prep in Seven, VA

-Travel to Ohio
-9:00 AM: Stump in Toledo, OH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Toledo, OH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Cuyahoga County , OH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Cuyahoga County, OH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Cincinnati, OH
-8:00 PM: Stump in Cincinnati, OH
"Apparently I'm being upstaged by my running-mate. I can't complain though, Hillary is a great person and uniquely qualified for the job. She injects new ideas and enthusiasm into a race that I thought was gonna be a bit one-sided at first."

-Travel to New Hampshire
-9:00 AM: Stump in Bedford, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Bedford, NH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Deering, NH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Deering, NH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Nashua, NH
-8:00 PM: Debate Prep in Nashua, NH

-9:00 AM: Stump in Sharon, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Sharon, NH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Greenville, NH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Greenville, NH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Temple, NH
-8:00 PM: Stump in Temple, NH
"Chris, do you know why Republicans haven't been able to win in New England? T's because their agenda is so far-right, there's no one it appeals to. Just look at the Republican Nominee, who rode in on the Tea Party Wave of 2010. Do we really want a President who's in favor of holding our country and it's debts hostage to get their way? I'm in favor of reducing the deficit in a balanced way. We'll cut unnecessary government programs and raise revenues on those that have enjoyed unnecessary tax cuts at the top."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #662 on: December 10, 2013, 04:44:40 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2013, 05:43:17 PM by JerryArkansas »

Kelly Ayotte:
"September 17-September 23: On the Hunt Out West, Part I:"

September 17:
 -Town Hall in Boulder, CO
 -Town Hall in Boulder, CO
 -Town Hall in Superior, CO
 -Town Hall in Broomfield, CO
 -Town Hall in Broomfield, CO
 -Barnstorm in Westminster, CO.
 -Rally in Westminster, CO

September 18:
 -Town Hall in Brighton, CO
 -Town Hall in Brighton, CO
 -Town Hall in Denver, CO
 -Town Hall in Denver, CO
 -Town Hall in Aurora, CO
 -Barnstorm in Aurora, CO
 -Rally in Aurora, CO

September 19:
 -Rally in Colorado Springs, CO
 -Voter Registration Drive in Colorado Springs, CO
 -Voter Registration Drive in Colorado Springs, CO
 -Appearance in local media.

September 20:
 -Barnstorm in Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in Las Vegas, NV
 -Barnstorm in Winchester, NV.
 -Rally in Henderson, NV
 -Barnstorm in Henderson, NV
 -Rally in Henderson, NV
 -Barnstorm in Henderson, NV

"Right now many of you do not have a job.  Many of you have houses which are being foreclosed on.  Many of you who have a job are living paycheck to paycheck.  And do you know what the president says about that, nothing.  Right now he is trying to rally his base to win this election.  He is not right now fighting for you the people.  If you elect me, I will fight for you.  I will not rest until our unemployment rate is under 5% and Nevada's is under 4%.  I will fight so you will not suffer under this load of debt and regulation which has been forced upon us."

September 21:
Ohio: Solving the Problem:
 -Bus Tour in Spring Valley, NV
 -Bus Tour in Spring Valley, NV
 -Bus Tour in Las Vegas, NV
 -Bus Tour in Las Vegas, NV
 -Bus Tour in North Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in North Las Vegas, NV
 -Rally in North Las Vegas, NV

September 22:
 -Voter Registration Drive in St Petersburg, FL
 -Voter Registration Drive in St Petersburg, FL
 -Voter Registration Drive in Pinellas Park, FL
 -Rally in Tampa, FL
 -Rally in Tampa, FL
 -Barnstorm in Lakeland, FL
 -Barnstorm in Lakeland, FL

September 23:
-Rally in Hampton, VA
-Rally in Norfolk, VA
-Rally in Norfolk, VA
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #663 on: December 10, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »

You all have until 7 PM ET to complete this turn. After that I will post the update.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #664 on: December 10, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »

Surrogate Schedules

Timothy Griffin: Barnstorming in Arkansas, MO, and LA

John Boehner: Barnstorming in Ohio

Artur Davis: Barnstorming in Black Areas of Michigan, North Carolina, and Virginia

Nikki Haley: Barnstorming in Florida, Indiana, and Ohio

John Kasich: Barnstorming in Ohio, Florida, and PA

Rand Paul: Barnstorming in FL, Ga, and North Carolina

John Thune: Barnstorming in Ohio, Iowa, and WI

Rob Portman: Barnstorming in Ohio, PA and NH

Susana Martinez: Barnstorming in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and MT

Condoleezza Rice: Barnstorming in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and California

Tim Pawlenty: Barnstorming in MN, Iowa, and WI

Cathy McMorris Rodgers: Barnstorming in WA, MT, CO, and NM

Jeb Bush: Barnstorming in FL, NC, and VA
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #665 on: December 10, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »

Obama Ad #1: "Main-Street"
"We've gone from pulling into our parking lot, and there only being 2 or 3 cars, which was pretty depressing, to having a full parking lot."
"We've been able to add a completely new second shift, we've brought in new employees, and now our factory has a future ahead of it."
"I mean when you look at President Obama's plans, there's no doubt our economy is on track to getting where it needs to be."
"He knows what people need, and that's jobs, and the opportunity to help themselves."
"Stick with this guy, he will move our country FORWARD."

This Ad Shall Run In The States Of Nevada, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire for two weeks.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #666 on: December 10, 2013, 07:27:58 PM »

RealClearPolitics

Polling Update

NATIONAL AVERAGE

Obama/Biden: 46%
Ayotte/Christie: 45%
Ventura/Paul: 7%
Undecided/Other: 2%

State Polls

Virginia:
Obama/Clinton - 44%
Ayotte/Christie - 41%
Ventura/Paul - 9%

Maine:
Obama/Clinton - 44%
Ayotte/Christie - 37%
Ventura/Paul - 15%

It's a tie! Ayotte continues to close the gap

Where's Clinton? Hillary mostly absent from campaign - is her husband a liability?

Western surge! Ayotte makes a much-needed visit out west - closes the gap in Colorado and Nevada

Maine cracking? After weeks of campaigning there, Christie beginning to make a dent in Maine

September 24th - 30th has now begun! Smiley

Turn will last for roughly 72 hours. There will be a debate this round. I will be posting the questions in the next few hours.
[/quote]
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #667 on: December 10, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »

OOC: Woah! I was not expecting that to happen... Things are getting more and more interesting!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #668 on: December 10, 2013, 09:09:07 PM »

Whoever runs the better campaign the rest of the way wins. The debates could also decide things. I think the Obama campaign got a little complacent, and the Ayotte campaign has drastically improved in the last few weeks. Christie/Lumine has provided a major boost to the campaign.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #669 on: December 10, 2013, 09:19:04 PM »

Whoever runs the better campaign the rest of the way wins. The debates could also decide things. I think the Obama campaign got a little complacent, and the Ayotte campaign has drastically improved in the last few weeks. Christie/Lumine has provided a major boost to the campaign.

Well, in all fairness Clinton1996/Obama's schedules are better, but without Hillary Clinton and a complacent Obama I can see why he is losing voters. About the Debates, it seems Ventura is the only one who has mentioned about trying to get the Commission to include him, does that mean he is out of all debates?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #670 on: December 10, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »

I should have clarified - Ventura will be in the debates.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #671 on: December 10, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »

Well, in all fairness Clinton1996/Obama's schedules are better, but without Hillary Clinton and a complacent Obama I can see why he is losing voters. About the Debates, it seems Ventura is the only one who has mentioned about trying to get the Commission to include him, does that mean he is out of all debates?
I won't deny it, I did get a bit lazy. I got BaconKing to be Hillary, so I'll PM him later.
On another note, what do y'all think of my ad?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #672 on: December 10, 2013, 09:31:47 PM »

I liked it, not a negative one.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #673 on: December 10, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »

I should have clarified - Ventura will be in the debates.
Excellent! Let the brawl begin.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #674 on: December 10, 2013, 09:42:55 PM »

Just to clarify, is this round only going to be a debate, or will we have to make schedules as usual as well?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies