2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:33:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 80971 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: January 06, 2014, 02:50:18 PM »

RealClearPolitics

Polling Update

NATIONAL AVERAGE

Ayotte/Christie: 45%
Obama/Biden: 45%
Ventura/Paul: 8%
Undecided/Other: 2%

Debate Results:
Christie - 46%
Clinton - 30%
Paul - 13%

Analysis: This week saw the Ayotte/Christie ticket surge into a small lead in the RCP average, thanks to strong advertising and a debate win by Governor Christie.

October 8th - 14th has now begun! Smiley

Turn will last for roughly 72 hours. There are NO debates this round.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #726 on: January 06, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

OOC: Wow 30%? That's pretty awfull.... I couldn't disagree more with that result... Anyway, the worst thing was seeing that all my questions were about being VP or my relation with the President.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #727 on: January 06, 2014, 06:03:06 PM »

OOC: Wow 30%? That's pretty awfull.... I couldn't disagree more with that result... Anyway, the worst thing was seeing that all my questions were about being VP or my relation with the President.

Well, after the epic Obama/Clinton duel in 2008, it's not surprising that it's strange for the public that you and Obama seem to be fully functional team, which explains the questions. I also tend to agree with 30% being a little bit low, but you won the Helms/Biden debate back in 92' by a coin toss, so I'm not complaning, xD
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #728 on: January 06, 2014, 06:05:35 PM »

Well, after the epic Obama/Clinton duel in 2008, it's not surprising that it's strange for the public that you and Obama seem to be fully functional team, which explains the questions. I also tend to agree with 30% being a little bit low, but you won the Helms/Biden debate back in 92' by a coin toss, so I'm not complaning, xD

Fine then, but just expect a Clinton Blitzkrieg. Big Bubba and The NY Iron Lady Tongue

Tmth, I'm in vacation, I need a game freeze Sad
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #729 on: January 06, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »

Gov. Christie speaks to Ayotte supporters in New Jersey:

"Well, it looks like we won the VP debate! It was a pleasure to debate Senator Clinton and Congressman Paul, and I have to say that I enjoyed the whole experience... even the part where I won by a considerable margin... (Laughs) And that's not all, Senator Ayotte and I are finally leading the Obama/Clinton campaign according to the new polls! To be completely honest, it hasn't been easy for any of us, given that we were behind for quite a few points, but it's beginning to look like the President will have to find a new job after January... In the meantime, we're still going to go all out ladies and gentlemen, we still have a month to travel around this nation and deliver our message, and that's exactly what we're going to do!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #730 on: January 08, 2014, 01:50:07 AM »

Only one question was about your relation with Obama...the other three questions were the same ones the other had - I kept it relatively simple because I had time constraints and it a holiday period - I did't want to overwhelm anyone.

I asked the question on your relation to Obama because I know it's a concern many had back in 2008 and I wanted to give you the opportunity to address it in front of a large audience. I would be more than happy to privately discuss my issues with yours answers. Smiley Most of the time, losers in a debate disagree with the outcome, so I'm ready to defend it.

Now come on people, let's get to posting!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #731 on: January 08, 2014, 07:43:55 AM »

I'm fine... Bro. But I'm travelling now, will post only on sunday...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #732 on: January 13, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »

Ouch...7 days and not one schedule.

Come on, guys. We're so close to the end!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2014, 01:26:07 PM »

Ouch...7 days and not one schedule.

Come on, guys. We're so close to the end!

I'm trying to make this...
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2014, 05:48:02 PM »

I will have one tomorrow night, I have a ton of homework tonight.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #735 on: January 14, 2014, 10:59:50 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: October 8-14

October 8
-Town Hall in Ammon, ID
-Town Hall in Kuna, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Caldwell, ID
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Boise City, ID
-Interviews with local press

The other candidates may not come to Idaho, but I'm paying attention here. Americans across the country are waking up to my message of common sense politics. Let's be honest, people: are you really satisfied with what you've gotten all these years? Coke and Pepsi again and again? Millions of people have decided they'll buck that trend and go for the leader that has a heart and shares their values. They may call me unelectable, but I've won a statewide election before and I  had approval ratings over 70%. Now I can't wait for the big fight on election day!

October 9
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Edina, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Apple Valley, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Lakeville, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Blaine, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Paul, MN

October 10
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Moorhead, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Mankato, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Savage, MN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in St. Louis Park, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN

I'm having a bit of nostalgia speaking to all of you and I'm thinking about my days as Governor again. For a tripartisan government, we were able to accomplish a lot. Not only did we cut taxes across the board, but we invested in infrastructure in the Twin Cities and we brought more spending for education. I worked with the Democrats and Republicans and I got a good amount of my agenda through. People like Chris Christie have said I'm unable to work with Washington on the campaign trail. Well, I say to you, Governor Christie, that I shook up this great state of Minnesota and I got the parties to listen to me before, and I bet I can do it again!

October 11
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Dearborn, MI
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Livonia, MI
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Farmington Hills, MI
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Detroit, MI
-Appearance on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer

October 12
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Richmond, IN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Jeffersonville, IN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Elkhart, IN
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Bloomington, IN

October 13
-Town Hall in Sidney, MT
-Town Hall in Miles City, MT
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Billings, MT
-Rally and Early Voter GOTV in Missoula, MT

October 14
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fresno, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Jose, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Diego, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA

California, our fiscal situation in this country is totally out of whack. Trillions of dollars in the hole, and yet we're still spending more and more? Of course the government needs funding, but there are plenty of areas where we can cut back and save some. Why don't we stop going on these military adventures overseas and focus instead of our biggest problems right here at home? Let's get the hell out of the Middle East for good this time. Now both of my opponents from the two parties are promising you change, but look at their platforms. I really see no big differences. Both of them are still going to rack up more debt for future generations, and that's a shame. It's about time we got real here and tackle the tough problems now so they aren't even worse later.

Surrogate Schedules

Gary Johnson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Voter Registration in New Mexico, Colorado, Alaska, and Montana

Walter Jones, Jr.: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Kentucky

John Stossel: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in California, New York, Wisconsin, and Alaska

Buddy Roemer: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Louisiana, Alaska, Hawaii, and Maine

Angus King: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Maine, New Hampshire, Michigan, and New York

Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in New York, Montana, South Dakota, and North Dakota

Penn Jillette: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Nevada, California, Colorado, and Pennsylvania

Barry Goldwater, Jr.: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Colorado

Ralph Nader: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Rhode Island, Vermont, New York, and California

Rocky Anderson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Colorado, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Maine

Arne Carlson: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Minnesota

Al Quie: Barnstorming, Fundraisers, and Early Voter GOTV in Minnesota

POLITICO: Ventura Aggressive in Turnout

While stumping on the campaign trail, Jesse Ventura has made it clear: go and vote. Ventura and his surrogates have been very active in devoting resources to giving out information to prospective voters about sending in their ballots early. "We need to make sure that we get everyone out there who believes in this campaign," said Ventura in an excerpt from an interview. "Early voting is a really attractive option and my campaign team has been building our organization over months so we can do this across the country. I'm hopeful that this will all work out in the end and we'll have a tremendous showing at the polls."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #736 on: January 14, 2014, 01:47:16 PM »

My schedule will be up later tonight.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #737 on: January 14, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »

Spiral has asked me to take over as Ron Paul; I'll get my schedule up in a moment. Glad to be a part of this game again Smiley.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #738 on: January 14, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2014, 05:42:15 PM by SoIA Superique »

Bill Clinton Surrogate Schedule - October 8th to October 14th

October 8th:
With Jerry Brown:

Meet & Greet in Denver, CO.
Door to Door in Denver, CO.
Fundraising Rally in Denver, CO.

Bill: You must be thinking, what in hell can get me and Jerry to be side by side together and agreeing on something?! Well, the answer is simple; we are both fighting to ensure that President Obama gets his deserved second term.

Jerry: Exactly Bill! Just take a look at the contenders: who is the most prepared, who is the one with the best ideas, who is the one with a great one-term accomplishment? That is definitely Barack Obama. You know Bill, we and Obama have a lot in common we took a government messed up by the Republican Party and we have managed to fix some of the major problems created by them.

Bill: That is true Jerry. I've taken the lead on the Federal Government and started to fight for a balanced budget. We increased tax on the wealthy, we streamlined our budget and we were finally able to get a responsible balance.

Jerry: In California, we took a mess that Governator let us and now we are finally building a route for a balanced budget. I believe that Obama can deliver that. There was a deep crisis happening but if we get a Democratic Congress and Senate and a Democratic President we can finally fix our budgetary problem in the long run!

Bill Clinton: That's right folks! Make your ballot full of Democrats and you will see greater things happening. All of the changes that Obama promised couldn’t be all delivered because we had Tea Party Republicans in our way!

Jerry: Let’s have an end on this obstructionist agenda! Made Obama’s Second Term Happen and cast your vote for the Democratic Candidates in your Congressional Districts and States.

October 9th:
With Jerry Brown:
Meet & Greet in Aurora, CO.
Rally in Aurora, CO.
Door to Door in Lakewood, CO.
Rally in Lakewood, CO.

October 10th:
With Jerry Brown:
Town Hall in Fort Collins, CO.
Meet & Greet in Fort Collins, CO.
Rally in Centennial, CO.
Speech on Immigration on Centennial, CO.

There’s only one party committed with immigration reform and the acceptance of the Hispanic community on this country and that’s the Democratic Party. We have managed to pass the DREAM Act on some states like California, we are having talks on the Federal Level with some few Republicans that want to compromise and we are strongly pursuing a greater and more comprehensive Immigration Reform? But what does Kelly Ayotte and its friends on the House, the Senate and in the Government Mansions have to offer for this nation? Deportation, Very hard and punitive laws and atrocious bills like the Self-Deportation mess that has been created by Arizona Governor!

This is unacceptable and we cannot stand with this kind of tactics of the Republican Party! The United States was a country of immigrants, JFK himself was from an Irish Family and there are many good examples of respectable politicians and Americans that have family ties with foreign nations! Ayotte and Christie are from New England! They should know how immigrants can have benefits for this country while following their American Dream!

October 11th:
With Jerry Brown and Old Joe:

Meet & Greet in Colorado Springs, CO.
Door to Door in Pueblo, CO.
Fundraising Rally in Albuquerque, NM.

You know! I may be wrong about the Republican Party; they do have an agenda for this country. It's all about an agenda to kill everything that was created during Democratic Presidencies. Not only they want to dismantle Obamacare, but they also want to destroy FDR's legacy killing the Social Security as we know it, they also want to kill LBJ's legacy killing Medicare. Folks! We've got to send a message to Washington that we don't want that anymore! We must state very clear that this Republican Obstructionist agenda is not what we as Americans want!

We want a stronger and safer Social Security; we want better and cheaper healthcare and we want to see Tax Reforms that really benefit the common man, the middle class families of this nation, not only a few really rich individuals! Obama’s Agenda is an agenda for a stronger America and Ayotte’s one is for an America in trouble!

October 12th:
Bill Clinton flies to Pennsylvania.

With Bob Casey Jr:

Door to door in Erie, PA.
Fundraise Rally in Erie, PA.
Meet & Greet in New Castle, PA.
Town Hall in Bethel Park, PA.

October 13th:

With Bob Casey Jr:
Meet & Greet in Pittsburg, PA.
Door to Door in Pittsburg, PA.
Fundraise Rally in Pittsburg, PA.

"One of my main intentions on this election is to ask you for voting in our Democratic Candidates for Congress. I know how hard can be dealing with the Republican Party and I know very well when they want to compromise and when they want to destroy our President's Agenda and I'm more than sure that the guys that were elected in 2010 are those kind of Republicans that are not willing to compromise.

If you considered Newt Gingrich one of the worst Speakers of our history, just take a look at our current Speaker and you will see how this new Tea Party Republicans are even more terrible. That is why we need a Democratic Congress! Just take a look at what we did in just only 2 years when we had a majority in the Senate, in the House and we were at the Presidency! We approved the Affordable Care Act, we've passed an stimulus bill, we've created thousands of green jobs and we were starting to accomplish an educational reform, but then the Republicans came and all we hear now is repeal, repeal, repeal!

And the Republican cannot fool us once more. If we want more affordable care, more quality of life and more civil liberties, then there is only one party to vote. The Democratic Party!"

October 14th:

With Bob Casey Jr:

Casey shows his support for President Obama.

Meet & Greet in Philadelphia, PA.
Door to Door in Philadelphia, PA.
Town Hall in Philadelphia, PA.
GOTV Rally in Philadelphia, PA.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #739 on: January 14, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »

Chris Christie:
"October 8th - October 14th: Christie v. Swing States:"

"Well, looks like I was wrong... Bill Clinton came back anyway. (Laughter) I should have known, but I guess that I was too busy hoping for change. I do welcome him on the trail, though, he is incredibly charismatic and he still has the touch. Do I feel a little bit jealous? Perhaps, but after winning a debate nobody can be mad at anything. We keep surging on the polls and tied the President! We have three weeks before Election Day, and this is our chance to turn back the President's narrow lead and get Kelly Ayotte on the White House! And let me tell you something else: President Ayotte has a nice ring to it. And Vice-President Christie doesn't sound bad either..."

October 8th:
Maine: Again, and again, and again:
 -Bus Tour in Falmouth, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Sanford, ME.
 -Bus Tour in York, ME.
 -Bus Tour in Brunswick, ME.
 -Rally in Wells, ME.
 -Rally in Lisbon, ME.

October 9th:
Maine: Again, and again, and again (2)Sad
 -Barnstorm in Bangor, ME.
 -Town Hall in Biddeford, ME.
 -Barnstorm in Saco, ME.
 -Town Hall in Auburn, ME.
 -Rally in Lewiston, ME.
 -Rally in Augusta, ME.

"Yes, Maine, I'm back! I don't plan to leave until you listen to what I have to say, and if I have to visit every single town across the state I'm going to do it! I know that many people here in New England have been concerned about potential conflicts with ideology, fearing that our nominee might not care about this region. But we do. It's not about being a moderate or a conservative, for Kelly Ayotte and I are both. We have always worked with both wings of the party, and we will never stop doing so. We offer something for everybody, specially for the independents who have always been the actual majority of New England voters. This is not Democratic land, this is independent land, and nobody can take your votes for granted. I don't, and that's why I'm here."

October 10th:
Pennsylvania: Turnout Day!:
 -Voter Registration/Turnout Drive in Pittsburg, PA.
 -Voter Registration/Turnout Drive in Allentown, PA.
 -Voter Registration/Turnout Drive in Erie, PA.
 -Voter Registration/Turnout Drive in Reading, PA.
 -Rally in Scranton, PA.
 -Rally in Philadelphia, PA.

October 11th:
Pennsylvania: It's always sunny in Philadelphia:
 -Barnstorm in Philadelphia, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Bethelehem, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Lancaster, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Harrisburg, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Altoona, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Penn Hills, PA.

"Look, our party might not be perfect, but I think you should register to vote for Senator Ayotte on November. Why do I think this election is such a big deal? Because we can't afford four more years of this, we politicians might end up going insane at this rate! (Laughs) In all seriousness, I feel that Senator Ayotte could do a much better job than the President, and our party deserves a second chance to fix many problems that one of our might or might have not helped to grow. You see, no all politicians are similar, not even when they come from the same party. Senator Ayotte is not like other presidents, and Barack Obama is certainly no Bill Clinton, and Newt Gingrich can confirm that."

October 12th:
Ohio: Talk the talk, walk the walk:
 -Rally in Canton, OH.
 -Rally in Lorain, OH.
 -Rally in Parma, OH.
 -Rally in Dayton, OH.
 -Rally in Akron, OH.
 -Rally in Youngstown, OH.

October 13th:
Ohio: Talk the talk, walk the walk (2)Sad
 -Town Hall in Hamilton, OH.
 -Town Hall in Springfield, OH.
 -Town Hall in Elyria, OH.
 -Town Hall in Mentor, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Columbus, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Cleveland, OH.

"Herman Cain was right back in November! You have to talk the talk, sure, but more important is to walk the walk. Senator Ayotte and I like to talk, sure, but we are also politicians who have accomplished things for the people, genuine accomplishments. Senator Ayotte has served her state as a General Attorney and she has serves this nation as a Senator. I served the state of New Jersey as Governor, and I am convinced that we are the right choice this year. Do you think I would be willing to travel through the entire nation and spend the rest of my life under media scrutiny if I wasn't convinced that I'm fighting for the best choice for this nation? I am proud of what our party is doing to chance America. I don't always approve of everything we do, and I made that clear on the past, but what we are doing right now on the trail, fighting as a united body to reach the White House and help America, that makes me proud."

October 13th:
Virginia:
 -Barnstorm in Virginia Beach, VA.
 -Rally in Norfolk, VA.
 -Barnstorm in Chesapeake, VA.
 -Rally in Richmond, VA.
 -Barnstorm in Arlington, VA.
 -Rally in Alexandria, VA.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #740 on: January 14, 2014, 10:13:19 PM »

Edit: Due to an event lasting late into the evening, I won't be getting my schedule up tonight. I will make sure to put it up tommorow afternoon. I am very sorry for my delay in all this Sad.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #741 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:56 PM »

How I forgot about this, I'll never know. My schedule is on the way.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #742 on: January 15, 2014, 05:01:13 PM »

Ron Paul: October 8th-October 14th.
October 8th:
“Governor Ventura has tapped into a vast well of disillusion for the two party system. The Republicans and the Democrats, they just don’t care about the issues Americans care about. They don’t care about civil liberties, they don’t care about the constitution, and they don’t care about me and you. On election day, Americans are going to stand up and send a message that this won’t be tolerated anymore, and I hope you will join the Governor and I in that mission.”-Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire.
-Rally in Concord, New Hampshire.
-Meet and Greet in Berlin, New Hampshire.
-Meet and Greet in Grafton, New Hampshire.

October 9th:
-Rally in Lewiston, Maine.
-Rally in Portland, Maine.
-Rally in Augusta, Maine.
-Flight to St. Paul, joining Governor Ventura at fundraiser.

October 10th:
-Rally in Fargo, North Dakota.
-Rally in Bismarck, North Dakota.
-Rally in Pierre, South Dakota.

October 11th:
-Meet and Greet in Las Vegas, Nevada.
-GOTV event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
-Town hall in Las Vegas, Nevada.
-Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada.

October 12th:
-GOTV event in Reno, Nevada.
-GOTV event in Sparks, Nevada.
-Rally in Sacramento, California.
-Fundraiser in Sacramento, California.

October 13th:
-GOTV event in San Diego, California.
-GOTV event in Santa Monica, California.
-Town hall in San Francisco, California.
-Fundraiser in San Francisco, California.

October 14th:
-Rally in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
-Rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
-Rally in Dallas, Texas.
-GOTV event in Houston, Texas.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #743 on: January 15, 2014, 05:40:57 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2014, 06:29:21 PM by SoIA Superique »

Hillary Clinton Schedule (New England, Florida and Iowa)
She’s got a ticket to ride

What’s the matter with Bill Clinton, Christie? It’s not everyday that you got a widely popular President that is your husband and that’s willing to campaign on your behalf, but seriously, why you keep insisting on that my fellow Governor of New Jersey? Maybe you are envy but why don’t you try to run with Bush? Oh wait; King George the Second is not popular at all!

My trip to New England:
October 8th

Meet & Greet in Bangor, ME.
Town Hall in Bangor, ME.
GOTV Rally in Waterville, ME.
Grassroots and Registration Party in Waterville, ME.

Hey, I didn’t win the debate, but we are winning this election folks!  Now, it’s time to energize our grassroots and make our last steps to victory! I know that this is a close race, but we can make it folks! I want an America that fights for Social Justice, I want an America with a good and strong economical recovery, I want well-paid jobs coming to America and that’s why I’m voting for Obama and Myself in November!

October 9th

Door to Door in Augusta, ME.
Town Hall in Augusta, ME.
Grassroots meeting in Lewiston, ME.
Mega-Rally in Portland, ME.

Speech about the Liberal Spirit of New England

Hello Maine! I’ve noticed that Chris Christie is trying to make in roads in my beloved New England But you are going to show for those Republicans that here it’s not their land! New England maybe the place for independents on this country but all of you shares something really precious to the Democratic Party, you share a strong liberal and progressive spirit! New England Independents believe on social justice, on the fight against excessive income inequality, on the progress of the middle class families and on the beginning of a new America! Republicans don’t share those beliefs, their interest is to put an end on our precious social safety net, their interest is to end Medicare and destroy our Social Security and that’s something that all of us here clearly don’t want!

Our country needs a President that fights for more affordable care; that fights for Energy Independence with Green Energy, for the progress of our industries in the Northeast, for the social development of our nation and for the middle class families of this country! We don’t need more trickle-down Republican Economics, which will squish our middle class families! We need a President that is concerned with the Common Man and that President is not Kelly Ayotte, it’s President Obama!

October 10th

With John Lynch:

Meet & Greet in Portland, ME.
Door to Door in Dover, NH.
Town-Hall in Concord, NH.
Super Rally in Manchester, NH.

Visiting the state of Disneyland!

October 11th:

With Bill Nelson and Charlie Christ:

Meet & Great in Jacksonville, FL.
GOTV Rally in Jacksonville, FL.
Door to Door in Orlando, FL.
Mega-Rally in Orlando, FL.

October 12th

Meet & Greet in Tampa, FL.
Grassroots Rally in Tampa, FL.
Door to Door in St. Petersburg, FL.
Registration Event and Super-Rally in St. Petersburg, FL.

Hello Florida, today we are going to talk about Fiscal Responsibility! The Democratic Party is obviously concerned about that matter and despite all this Republican Bashing game, we are the ones that are doing a serious move to cut the excesses of our budget while reducing any social impact that this could mean! While Republicans want to cut social expenditures in order to cut taxes for the rich, we want to reduce fraud and streamline our social programs, we want to tax those who are the most fortunate in other to help our middle-class families and we are ending war abroad (started by the Republican Party) in other to reduce the burden of military expenditures in our budget!

It’s funny, the Republicans love to talk about cut taxes and cut expenditures, but what they really do is, cut taxes for the rich, raise taxes of the poor and squeeze the social investments and that’s certainly something that America doesn’t want! Obama and I are offering something different, we want to reduce the burden of entitlements by reforming them, reducing fraud and making them more efficient for our people, we want to reduce the deficit by raising some taxes for the rich and more importantly, we want to increase investment on this country! That is Fiscal Responsibility, folks, not the austerity for the poor that the Republican Party is showing to us!

October 13th

Meet & Greet in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Fundraise Rally in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Barnstorm Miami, FL.
Super-Rally in Miami, FL.

There’s a reason why I left the Republican Party and there’s a reason why I’m endorsing the Obama/Clinton Ticket for President! The reason is because the GOP doesn’t really have an agenda for this country! If you’re going to cast your vote in November for Ayotte/Christie, then you should think twice! Those guys will pretend they are moderates, that they fight for our families but what they really want for this country is what the discipline of the Tea Party has set for them! The Movement Conservatives that have chosen them want something really clear for this country; they want more benefits for the very wealthy and a squeeze in our social budgets! It’s nothing to do about sound economic policy, it’s just a lot of rhetoric to put them in charge and change the country for the worst.

If you want a real change for America, there’s no way other than endorsing Obama/Clinton ticket! They’ve shown a great record when it comes to putting our factories back to work, they’ve shown a great lead on Foreign Policy issues and they’ve shown a tremendous capacity to face the difficult challenges of the future! The survival of the middle class and the long run success of America depend on a Second Term of Barack Obama! We need more investments on our children’s education and we need a companionate person to be in the White House and that person is my friend, Barry!

October 14th
With Tom Harkin:

Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Door to Door in Des Moines, IA.
Meet & Greet in Des Moines, IA.
Town Hall in Des Moines, IA.

Iowa, the answer is simple, to make our country grow, it’s time to invest, invest, invest! That is our answer for our nation’s future; we want to raise taxes for the rich and remove the excess of the entitlement programs with responsible reforms in order to allow the Government to invest on the demands of the 21st Century! We need to invest more on Education, more on infrastructure and more on the technological sectors of the future! If you want an America ready for the next challenges of this century, then your vote should go to our ticket! Obama/Clinton Ticket.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #744 on: January 15, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »

Surrogates having some fun!

The  Obama/Clinton ticket  is the best on handling Foreign Policy.

Former Senator Sam Nunn - Barnstorming Georgia and North Carolina

Barack Obama is a man that was born lead! He is doing a fantastic job on domestic policy, despite all the difficulties of dealing with those Tea Party maniacs. However, what most impresses me is the way he is dealing Foreign Policy! He’s handling in a great way; we’ve put an end on the Iraqi War, we are carefully withdrawing from Afghanistan, we have been tough with the tyrants during the Arab Spring and we have finally killed Osama Bin Laden! Hillary is related with all those accomplishments as well! Obama/Clinton ticket is the best for our foreign policy; Ayotte/Christie has nothing to offer in that area.

I’m proud to be compared with Barack Obama and he is much more successful than I’m.

Former President Jimmy Carter - Barnstorming Georgia

I’m actually very happy to be compared with President Obama. His success on passing real and comprehensive Healthcare Reform will improve life of every American citizen and the Second Term Environmental Agenda of Mr. Obama is absolutely great! As President, I dreamed our country as an energy independent nation with Green Energy and I believe that with President Obama we are closer to accomplish my dream of popular and wide used renewable energy production.

Ayotte/Christie lacks Experience to govern.

Senator Mark Warner - Barnstorming Virginia and North Carolina

Experience is a great thing to argue about and that’s something that Ayotte/Christie lacks. When President Obama ran for President in 2008, he may not have been the most experience leader in the country but one thing he did, he chose an experienced man to be his running-mate, my friend Joe Biden! I wouldn’t argue about experience if Ayotte decided to pick someone with great experience but Chris Christie was not the best answer! The situation demands experienced people and that’s why I call every voter to choose the Obama/Clinton ticket, proven experience with a lot of boldness.

I’m voting for the ticket with proven record on Gender Equality. Ayotte has not done a thing for women on this country.

Senator Jeanne Shaheenn - Barnstorming Maine and New Hampshire

Republicans may have a woman leading their ticket but Ayotte is not really fighting for women right. When it comes to the female cause, the Republican Party doesn’t have any good record to show, they have don’t want us to have an option on our lives, they make abortion less accessible putting many lives at risk and they have not support of Equal Payment legislation. If you take a look at Senator Ayotte’s record, you will see that she has not anything good to show for the women of this country! The serious candidate on that matter is our President, Barack Obama, and our former Secretary of State , Hillary Clinton, and I call the working moms and other ladies of this country to vote in our President
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #745 on: January 25, 2014, 09:49:30 PM »

So... we still need Ayotte and Obama, right?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #746 on: January 29, 2014, 02:36:49 PM »

Update this afternoon, regardless of if Ayotte and Obama post.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #747 on: January 29, 2014, 04:08:36 PM »

Update this afternoon, regardless of if Ayotte and Obama post.

That is needed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #748 on: January 29, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2014, 05:58:46 PM by Senator Tmthforu94 »

RealClearPolitics

Polling Update

NATIONAL AVERAGE

Obama/Biden: 43%
Ayotte/Christie: 42%
Ventura/Paul: 11%
Undecided/Other: 4%

State Polls:

Minnesota:
Obama - 39%
Ayotte - 30%
Ventura - 23%

Maine:
Obama - 44%
Ayotte - 40%
Ventura - 9%

Colorado:
Obama - 45%
Ayotte - 43%
Ventura - 10%

Texas:
Ayotte - 50%
Obama - 36%
Ventura - 12%

Wisconsin:
Obama - 46%
Ayotte - 43%
Ventura - 9%

Week Summary:
Where are the Presidential Candidates? Both Obama and Ayotte took a break from campaigning this week, leaving it to their surrogates and Vice Presidential nominees. Polling continues to show increased unfavorability numbers for both Ayotte and Obama, and for the first time, more Americans wish the tickets were reversed than not. Voter enthusiasm is at record lows, with many looking to the Ventura/Paul ticket as an alternative to what they see as two weak tickets. Ayotte/Christie wasn't quite as much of a surprise, considering Ayotte's fluke win in the primary and the ticket's lack of experience. Such actions weren't expected by the Obama/Clinton ticket, which was considered an all-star tickets by Democrats. It leads many to wonder if the Democrats should have abandoned Obama for Hillary in 2012.

October 15th - 21th has now begun! Smiley

There will be a debate this round - I'll post questions sometime in the next few days.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #749 on: January 29, 2014, 04:26:12 PM »

Mother of god!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies