Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 07:50:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 291774 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1625 on: August 06, 2021, 08:36:11 AM »

Georgia: PPP, August 4-5, 622 voters

Approve 46
Disapprove 48

In potential 2022 Senate matchups:

Warnock 48, Walker 46
Warnock 47, Loeffler 44
Warnock 46, Black 38
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1626 on: August 06, 2021, 09:36:26 AM »

I thought Herschel Walker was good, he isn't that good and deserves to loose
roxas11
United States

« Reply #1627 on: August 06, 2021, 09:55:58 AM »

Until recently I had no idea about Herschel Walker personal problems

He suffers from dissociative identity disorder and one time it got so bad that he put a gun to his wife's head

Just these 2 facts alone make me wonder why in the world would the GOP ever want this guy to be their nominee in the first place
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1628 on: August 06, 2021, 10:16:44 AM »

Until recently I had no idea about Herschel Walker personal problems

He suffers from dissociative identity disorder and one time it got so bad that he put a gun to his wife's head

Just these 2 facts alone make me wonder why in the world would the GOP ever want this guy to be their nominee in the first place

The state and national GOP leadership don't want Walker, but Trump does want him.  It will be interesting to see if that's enough to get him the nomination.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1629 on: August 06, 2021, 10:28:16 AM »

Ipsos Core Political Data (weekly), August 4-5, 1004 adults

Approve 50 (-4)
Disapprove 43 (+1)

Approval by party:

D: 82 (-9)
I: 44 (-9)
R: 19 (+3)

Seems a bit outlierish, but we'll see what next week brings.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1630 on: August 06, 2021, 10:34:07 AM »

Approve 50 (-4)
Disapprove 43 (+1)

Approval by party:

Imagine if we lose 2022 because Biden  wasn't progressive enough.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1631 on: August 06, 2021, 11:22:57 AM »

Approve 50 (-4)
Disapprove 43 (+1)

Approval by party:

Imagine if we lose 2022 because Biden  wasn't progressive enough.

We have 500 days til the Election and Biden Approvals will improve and we already lead in a wave insurance state of FL followed by OH Senate, nV Senate and IA Senate in that order to ensure the Trifecta and get DC Statehood and Reparations

We need Reparations for Afro Americans and Sheila Jackson Lee promises it should Ds get the Trifecta

No one wants Gridlock should there be Speaker McCarthy, in 2 yrs he won't have the Senate or the Prez to pass policy
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1632 on: August 06, 2021, 11:48:21 AM »

Georgia: PPP, August 4-5, 622 voters

Approve 46
Disapprove 48

In potential 2022 Senate matchups:

Warnock 48, Walker 46
Warnock 47, Loeffler 44
Warnock 46, Black 38

This does change the map, although 46% approval keeps Georgia within range for Biden in 2024. I will not be convinced that Georgia really is "Blue" until a Democrat wins the Governorship.

Still, Donald Trump is toxic in Georgia, and that shows:

Q2 Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion
of Donald Trump?
Favorable 43%
Unfavorable 48%
Not sure 9%

The Senator that Rafael Warnock defeated is also quite unpopular:

Q4 Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion
of Kelly Loeffler?
Favorable 28%
Unfavorable 47%
Not sure 25%

Georgia is still more R than the USA as a whole.

Key:

30% red shade: Biden up 1-5%
40% red shade: Biden up 5-10%
50% red shade: Biden up 10-15%
60% red shade: Biden up 15-20%
70% red shade: Biden up 20-25%
80% red shade: Biden up 25-30%
90% red shade: Biden up 30%+

50% green shade: tie

30% blue shade: Biden down 1-5%
40% blue shade: Biden down 5-10%
50% blue shade: Biden down 10-15%
60% blue shade: Biden down 15-20%
70% blue shade: Biden down 20-25%
80% blue shade: Biden down 25-30%
90% blue shade: Biden down 30%+

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1633 on: August 06, 2021, 02:45:34 PM »

Obviously, like pbower2A said the pollsters adjusted their models from 2020, that showed Biden winning MO, KS, TX, AK, MT, those polls were very wrong, I predicted that very map

Showing Grimes and Harrison within striking distance

They won't poll IA, OH and NC Senate race, they don't want to be wrong, very wrong like last time, otherwise they would of shown Ryan, Fink and Beasley ahead

QU had those polls showing Harrison and Grimes ahead and now they are showing Biden at 46%

I remember they had Grimes tied and Harrison like 3 pts ahead of Graham, and Bollier tied with Marshall, all from QU
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1634 on: August 06, 2021, 10:42:20 PM »

Well, it looks Biden just got great news at a time when he really needed it the most

make no mistake this incredible jobs repot just gave biden and his agenda huge boost.

It's morning in America.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1635 on: August 06, 2021, 10:51:23 PM »
« Edited: August 08, 2021, 02:35:45 PM by Frodo »

Well, it looks Biden just got great news at a time when he really needed it the most

make no mistake this incredible jobs repot just gave biden and his agenda huge boost.

It's morning in America.

If he decides to run for re-election, I'd love to see how Biden and his re-election team recasts Reagan's 1984 playbook:

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1636 on: August 07, 2021, 10:08:40 AM »

Biden is in a precarious spot b/c Republicans will be anti-Biden just for the sake of it, and he has to worry about his approval among Democrats b/c some will 'disapprove' just because he's not being liberal enough for their personal taste.

Independents are still curious. I don't get it. Trump always had better than expected numbers with Indies even when he was a disaster, so it's frustrating to see them not giving Biden that same benefit of the doubt.

I still maintain that pollsters are getting too conservative of a sample among Indies.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1637 on: August 07, 2021, 11:28:23 AM »

Biden is in a precarious spot b/c Republicans will be anti-Biden just for the sake of it, and he has to worry about his approval among Democrats b/c some will 'disapprove' just because he's not being liberal enough for their personal taste.

Independents are still curious. I don't get it. Trump always had better than expected numbers with Indies even when he was a disaster, so it's frustrating to see them not giving Biden that same benefit of the doubt.

I still maintain that pollsters are getting too conservative of a sample among Indies.

It's still way too early. Events can happen, and they can go either way.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1638 on: August 07, 2021, 12:18:18 PM »

Independents are not necessarily halfway between D and R.  Some studies have shown that most voters who call themselves independent have ideologies that are much closer aligned with one party than the other.  When you have a group that is angry or dissatisfied with their "natural" party, they may choose to identify as independent while still voting like that party.  The Tea Party movement was a good example of this.  The same thing may well be happening again with many Trump supporters unhappy with the Republican establishment -- so they call themselves independent, but vote like Republicans.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1639 on: August 09, 2021, 03:11:45 PM »
« Edited: August 09, 2021, 03:31:37 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Ita back to 304 map time since Crist is losing to DeDantis by 8, the same margins I expect Fink, Ryan, Beasley and Demings to lose bye 5/8 pts since the virus has spreader all over again

That's why they aren't releasing that many polls

McCarthy wins 8 seats and D's keep the Senate 51(49 losing GA and AZ, MA, MD, NH loosing KS go D

Neutral Environment eventhough Rs take House

It was said that Biden thought on 7/4 that life would go back to normal, it DIDNOT, all he thought he had to do was get people vaccinated

D's are giving us what we already have we don't need a public option, that's Federal, most are Medicaid in this Environment due to Covid, due to making less than 1400 and Obamacare expanded Medicaid even for Seniors to party for vision and Dental

No need to talk see minimum wage SF, LA, Chicago and most urban big cities have raised it to 15, already

The reason why they are pushing this Medicare for all so they don't have to Extend Unemployment or give us another stimulus 1400 Warnock is gonna lose, based on he promised Stimulus checks, and they gave rich people 50K and over last time, people on railroad pension

Biden policies are popular but n 304 but the South is going RED

D's are gonna lose the House and maybe VA, if they DONT EXTEND UNEMPLOYMENT, VOTERS ARENT HAPPY ABOUT LOSING UNEMPLOYMENT

The Hallmark of Electing D's in 2020 was Unemployment benefits that turned into UBI with Stimulus
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1640 on: August 10, 2021, 05:16:02 AM »
« Edited: August 10, 2021, 05:25:15 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

It's still way too early. Events can happen, and they can go either way.

And in six months Biden is at the exact same Approvals as he was on Election night

We still have Covid and Hunter Biden have you noticed that Hunter hasn't been seen since Jan, the inauguration, he is obviously staying low

I am not saying a wave cant happen but we haven't seen one poll outside of MO and FL that shows D's are gonna win wave insurence seats

IA, NC AND OH ARE DEBUNKED, AS YOU SAID PBOWER2A, THEY MIGHT BE CHANGING THEIR MODELS, THEY GOT 2020 WRONG

Let's all remember that 3o4 map is a winning map at the 2020 cycle, South went RED ON 2010(2014 AND LIKELY TO GO RED AGAIN IN 2022

Medicare for all isn't the solution to our problem we are all on Medicaid if you earn less than 1450

Climate change is the best part of Reconciliation not Medicare for all,

Fracking is the sole reason why we lost MT, AK, KS and TX in 2020 and OH, MT, WV which D's will be defending in 2024 are suing Biden on Keystone, fracking is the single reason why we have Greenhouse gases

Part of reason why Manchin is rebelling against Biden he knows what's stacked up against him in 2024 and wants Keystone pipeline

Don't forget Keystone was the reason why Landrieu list against Cassidy

WBROOKS Said too many UNDECIDED when it came to TX and Hegar lost by six pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1641 on: August 10, 2021, 10:29:06 AM »

NC solid D, the R Legislature is gonna Gerrymander the D's out, Cooper is term limited and Rs are very likely to pickup the Gov mansion in 2024
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1642 on: August 11, 2021, 01:38:49 PM »

Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1643 on: August 11, 2021, 01:42:52 PM »

Not shocking. Nothing of importance has hit Biden's desk since the stimulus, countless heavily vaccinated blue areas are mandating masks again and there has been no progress on healthcare or cj reform. Hopefully the infrastructure bill will give him some momentum again. I still think he's doing a pretty good job all things considered. But he needs to fight harder.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1644 on: August 11, 2021, 01:47:11 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2021, 01:54:42 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

I've long said that pbower2A rosey maps may not pan out but just think if we got extended Unemployment benefits and another round of Stimulus only to people that need would do to his Approvals again, he would stay above 50 and not worry about the H, we're not asking but for 1 more that Yang endorsed already

He has NC strong D and FL and TX leading D and GA leading R, LOL D's might lose 5 seats each in FL and TX without VR

They gave rich people on retirement pension stimulus check, I had one of those in my building and he moved out to a lavish Apartment, that's why we don't have anymore money, because Biden thought by July once 70% got vaccinated Covid would be over, it's not, Biden goofed

TX Dems are gonna be arrested, sooner or later the TX Appeals Crt thru an injunction to US SCOTUS gonna make them go back to TX thru compelling because VR isn't gonna pass, Sinema on View said no to Filibuster reform

Have you noticed that Hunter Biden hasn't been seen since inauguration day, he is obviously staying low
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1645 on: August 11, 2021, 01:51:35 PM »

I'm surprised it's held up for so long, given RCP's tendency to sort of shift the numbers to make things look better for Republicans.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1646 on: August 11, 2021, 01:53:40 PM »

Because people are still getting child tax credits, it take care of kids not debt that another stimulus check would cure

300 isn't that much money either
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1647 on: August 11, 2021, 03:10:41 PM »

Where are the Rosey polls in SEN FL, OH, NC and IA, they haven't given us any polls except for FL

They all have a 1/3 chance of winning but not all of them are gonna win even on the best case scenario night

Best case scenario D's win. olOH and NC Senate races without incumbents

Just like Brown and Tester have 1/3 chance of beating odds and winning in 2024 while Manchin looses
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1648 on: August 11, 2021, 03:14:54 PM »

Once the infrastructure bills are signed into law, it will go up again.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1649 on: August 11, 2021, 03:21:21 PM »

Fair enough but GA isn't blue and NC is strong D since NC has a 2/3rd R state legislature and has control of Redistricting, Cooper won by 4 and polls showed he would win bye 10
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies