The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:02:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74
Author Topic: The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII  (Read 169819 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: January 23, 2019, 09:15:34 PM »

Let’s review the following quote in its three constituent parts:

Hard to believe, but with you so far.

... but Trump has demonstrated the immorality...

Yes, yes...

Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #426 on: January 23, 2019, 11:24:40 PM »

Lean D. 2016 was the last time it [St. Louis County] voted more Democratic than the nation for a while.
It is going to be hilarious quoting you in two years.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #427 on: January 23, 2019, 11:35:32 PM »

Lean D. 2016 was the last time it [St. Louis County] voted more Democratic than the nation for a while.

You clearly don't understand Duluth.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #428 on: January 24, 2019, 11:47:54 AM »

U.S. Coups™: Overthrowing Latin American Governments since 1823

Except Maduro is no longer a democratically-elected leader, so even if it was a coup (which it is clearly not, especially with the military still backing Maduro), it would be different.

1,500 international observers would disagree with you.

Maduro is the legitimate leader of Venezuela. This coup attempt by an international, Right-wing, imperialistic alliance is inexcusable; they have no power to recognize an unelected, illegitimate leader of another country. Is Maduro corrupt? Hell yes. He’s also a frequent violator of numerous human and civil rights. No question about that. But, he’s far, far from being among the world’s worst, and yet America, Canada, etc... are perfectly fine not only tolerating, but partnering with considerably worse states, such as Saudi Arabia. The reason behind all of this is obvious: oil. Venezuela has the world’s largest proven oil reserves, yet they aren’t particularly friendly with the world’s imperialistic powers (headed by the US).

Thankfully, Venezuela’s armed forces have already expressed their alliance with Maduro’s legitimate government.

It’s funny how everyone on this forum loses their collective sh** over simply alleged Russian meddling in American elections, scream about the Fascism of Trump and Bolsonaro, then at the same time champion American-Brazilian partnership in an attempted coup. You’re all just massive bootlickers.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #429 on: January 24, 2019, 01:48:40 PM »

Like Hickenlooper, McAuliffe also reiterates his "March" timeline, saying "I will make a decision by March 31":

Forget Biden, Beto, and all the rest--McAuliffe is the centrist white male who might actually have a shot at getting the nomination.  I'm looking forward to him joining the race.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #430 on: January 24, 2019, 03:38:24 PM »

Both have the same amount of democratic legitimacy but Trump probably has more blood on his hands by now. Maduro.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #431 on: January 24, 2019, 06:06:20 PM »

But BRTD, do any of us honestly, truly, understand Duluth?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #432 on: January 24, 2019, 10:11:18 PM »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads. After all, would one have found Catholic boys saying these things a hundred years? Perish the thought! But the liberals’ cherished sexual revolution has infected these children’s minds (as it has infected so much else in our once great civilization), and now those same liberals have the arrogance to blame these boys for being victims of social decay. Sad! What else can one say?

There was one kid that said what they said, and he wasn't a Covington Catholic student.  He wasn't one of the "MAGA Kids".

Landslide Lyndon isn't honest enough to mention that, so honest folks have to clean up his dishonest garbage.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #433 on: January 25, 2019, 01:16:04 AM »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads. After all, would one have found Catholic boys saying these things a hundred years? Perish the thought! But the liberals’ cherished sexual revolution has infected these children’s minds (as it has infected so much else in our once great civilization), and now those same liberals have the arrogance to blame these boys for being victims of social decay. Sad! What else can one say?

There was one kid that said what they said, and he wasn't a Covington Catholic student.  He wasn't one of the "MAGA Kids".

Landslide Lyndon isn't honest enough to mention that, so honest folks have to clean up his dishonest garbage.

Off what evidence do you base that? Some Anonymous voice said something to that effect off camera? Dude! He was standing in the middle of those students and wearing a freaking Cincinnati Bengals hat and Jersey! Do you think that was a coincidence? More to the point, those Covington kids sure didn't seem to mind one bit. Did you see the other video them harassing women passers-by?

What level delusion are you going to sink to? Do not hold on the Trap of triggered white power nerds like jeffster and Holly wood plus others on this form who will like raging idiots come up with an excuse to deny these kids were acting like racist misogynistic assholes. Derisively mocking the Indian chat and doing a little tomahawk chop dance?, people do that at ballgames 15-plus years ago, so how do we know that was really racist? Maybe they thought they were at a Braves game in 2004! They shout rape jokes and harass passing by women. Hey, how do we know those guys wearing the exact same clothes with the exact same faces in the other video or actually Covington students. Besides videos slept with a potty mouth, am I right guys? They wear blackface in Flash white power symbols watani black visiting players. Hey! It was blackout night. Just cuz they put the white around their lips like actual black face, I'm sure this 99 + percent private Lake Schools just brimming with Rachel's sensitivity. Oh, the white power symbols? Um, um, hey! What about those Black Hebrew Israelites?

How far does this go? The flash Nazi salutes? They were just stretching! They start to burn a cross ? it was a very chilly day! Or do liberals think global warming makes it hot in January? LOL! The media didn't make him for racist assholes. The Black Hebrew Israelites being racist assholes didn't make them racist assholes. And that Native American call me walking into their safe space beating his drum didn't require them to be racist assholes. They were racist assholes because they were raised that way by their parents and, most importantly of all, they know they've got a community about 40 to 50% of America that will back them to the nines against any uppity Forest n****** or mouthy little c##ts.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2019, 10:38:46 AM »

Bernie is never going to be President no matter how much you try to tear other people down.

Click for context.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2019, 12:27:48 PM »

But BRTD, do any of us honestly, truly, understand Duluth?
I do.  I understand Duluth so God damned well.  I literally have blood clots shaped like Duluth in my veins.  Duluth, or “down the shore” is a mystical, ephemeral place shrouded in fog and summer chill.  It is full of weird 60 year old extra pale people who act like they live “in da big city ya don’tcha know”. 

Duluth has been turning itself around and on the up and up since about 1930 except that brief period between 1930 and the present where things just kinda went to sh**t or stagnated.

Duluth is a real nice place to live if you don’t need a job or decent weather or you really really like to live in an old house in a former industrial hotspot now propped up by colleges, tourism, and the draining wealth of stupid people who “want to open a restaurant in Duluth”.

It’s a tough place to understand.  But even in its stagnant state, it looks like a boom town compared to a drive up US Hwy 169 through “da heart of da Raynch” where the average home was built in 1911 when their population peaked and they’ve been clamoring and nostalgacizing about “da good old days” ever since.  But it’s okay cuz chopsticks factories, hockey museums, and a hokey educational “theme park” whose main business is elementary schools from around the region is gonna keep this place alive forever!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2019, 08:57:23 PM »

Has anyone observed that jfern's posts have crossed the line from irrelevant and non-sequitur to bona fide surrealistic?

Who is this guy and why should we care about his conspiracy theories?

You know, former DNC chair Ed Rendell said he would support an independent Bloomberg run if Bernie got the nomination?
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #437 on: January 27, 2019, 01:47:02 PM »

If Bernie wins the nomination, the #NeverBernie crowd will stay home or write someone in costing him the election. If Bernie doesn't win, the #BernieOrBust crowd will stay home or write someone in costing Harris, Biden, or whoever other than Bernie, to lose the election.

I'm not trolling. I'm just saying I don't have much hope for 2020. The party is too divided to energetically unite under one candidate.

Democrats might as well begin preparing for 2024.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #438 on: January 27, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »

Her launch rally is shaping up to have a massive turnout-

Definitely a good-sized turnout out there. However, that crowd does look very white I must say.

EDIT: Not trying to suggest anything, just an observation.

Yeah, that does look whiter than Bernie's rally in that exact location.
jfern trying to dismiss Kamala by calling her 20,000+ crowd too white
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #439 on: January 28, 2019, 08:39:21 AM »

I'm thrilled to see somebody has the courage to tell it how it is. While it may not appear like it, we are living in a global Holocaust now. Christians are being persecuted throughout the world, white genocide is taking place throughout Africa, the left-wing fascists are looking seize guns and property, and medical experimentation is taking place on the general population!
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #440 on: January 28, 2019, 08:36:15 PM »

Trump is mediocre at best on foreign policy, but he's still been far better than Bush or Obama.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #441 on: January 28, 2019, 10:56:20 PM »

I'm thrilled to see somebody has the courage to tell it how it is. While it may not appear like it, we are living in a global Holocaust now. Christians are being persecuted throughout the world, white genocide is taking place throughout Africa, the left-wing fascists are looking seize guns and property, and medical experimentation is taking place on the general population!

I feel like putting a dedicated ****poster here is shooting fish in a barrel. That post might as well have come from /pol.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #442 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:49 PM »

I feel like putting a dedicated ****poster here is shooting fish in a barrel. That post might as well have come from /pol.

Or Stormfront. I've seen the kind of sad sh!t that goes on there, and this would fit in just fine.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #443 on: January 29, 2019, 04:18:33 AM »

That would be a great ad if anyone not named Tulsi Gabbard was in it.

Can someone explain to me the animosity towards Gabbard on this board? Is it literally just because establishment supporters fear the threat of the anti-establishment moderate?
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #444 on: January 29, 2019, 04:02:52 PM »

Dang, this is the first thing I've heard that makes me actually want to support Kamala Harris.

How Libertarian.

Using the state to oppress people you dislike. It’s the Libertarian way.

It's just an idiotic thing to do while you're in prison. The risk of infection or some other complication is high, and prison medical resources would have to be used to care for him if that were to happen. Having purely cosmetic surgery in prison is stupid. I'm glad Harris didn't bow to the nutjob wing of her party on this one.
Yep, plus, it can be abused by men who want access to women's prisons. 
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #445 on: January 29, 2019, 04:25:09 PM »

Dang, this is the first thing I've heard that makes me actually want to support Kamala Harris.

How Libertarian.

It's just an idiotic thing to do while you're in prison. The risk of infection or some other complication is high, and prison medical resources would have to be used to care for him if that were to happen. Having purely cosmetic surgery in prison is stupid. I'm glad Harris didn't bow to the nutjob wing of her party on this one.

Tbis may be one of the worst posts in years.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #446 on: January 29, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »

How Libertarian.

Tears of joy
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #447 on: January 29, 2019, 04:31:55 PM »

How Libertarian.

Tbis may be one of the worst posts in years.
disappointing thread in general
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #448 on: January 29, 2019, 04:44:56 PM »

Guys the SOTU response is literally nothing but someone staring into a teleprompter and reading a canned statement that basically amounts to "We respectfully disagree with what the President said and this is why." Its an incredibly pointless ritual that has propelled no one to stardom.
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #449 on: January 31, 2019, 11:07:45 AM »

trump can bring that rurals from western nh to vote republican, suburbs there already love him
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies