The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:32:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172769 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2020, 10:48:18 PM »

Probably the weirdest post of all time:

Due to life span increase, approaching 80, there is an adjustment

RED growth process, blue early signs of death

Infancy: 0-3
Toddler 3-6 Early childhood
Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen
Puberty: 12-20 Adams apple in Men, and Cycle for women
Adulthood 20-40 continiue to grow.

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

See, I tell you all OC is a weirdo, but no one listens to me.
Because you're twelve.

If I were twelve, I would have been banned years ago for registering underage.

I am NOT Twelve. I am 27. I was born in 1993, and I'm not sure what I have to do to prove it to you. Do I have to post my birth certificate?

Yes, along with your social security number and drivers license (if you have one).

This is honestly unacceptable, and comments like this contribute to the environment of bullying that has manifested here. That type of remark was uncalled for, the better response would have been to not insult NYE in the first place.

You literally called for dumb posters to be mocked, your wish is being granted Smiley
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #426 on: October 21, 2020, 10:49:59 PM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

Because you're twelve.

I am NOT Twelve. I am 27. I was born in 1993, and I'm not sure what I have to do to prove it to you. Do I have to post my birth certificate?

Yes, along with your social security number and drivers license (if you have one).

This is honestly unacceptable, and comments like this contribute to the environment of bullying that has manifested here. That type of remark was uncalled for, the better response would have been to not insult NYE in the first place.

You literally called for dumb posters to be mocked, your wish is being granted Smiley

I see that taking comments out of context has become your new hobby. Anyways, what I meant is that some people are just in denial of political trends, etc. and just cling to priors and it makes serious discussion difficult, especially when they blindly believe polls in states where polls are notorious for being wrong (See: Iowa)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #427 on: October 22, 2020, 08:07:52 AM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

how so?  It's on topic at least.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #428 on: October 22, 2020, 04:18:20 PM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

how so?  It's on topic at least.
This post makes no sense and is extremely out of context. I would have explained the human growth and decay process in better terms.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #429 on: October 22, 2020, 04:46:31 PM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Because you're twelve.

That didn't help Obama.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #430 on: October 22, 2020, 07:17:55 PM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Because you're twelve.

Depressing reminder of how long ago the 90s were.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #431 on: October 23, 2020, 01:01:51 AM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Because you're twelve.

It's also astonishing to realize that next year will be the 20th anniversary of 9/11, and that it has been 12 years since Obama won his first term. Time really has gone by fast.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #432 on: October 23, 2020, 01:09:19 AM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Because you're twelve.

It's also astonishing to realize that next year will be the 20th anniversary of 9/11, and that it has been 12 years since Obama won his first term. Time really has gone by fast.

The last four years have been rather slow.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #433 on: October 23, 2020, 10:02:04 AM »

I don't see why that's so far-fetched? If they wanted them back home, they wouldn't have sent them on a trek to another country in the first place, possibly paying somebody to transport them. They might think they are doing the kids a favor by sending them to another country, depending on their home circumstances, and if they come home, the whole effort was wasted.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #434 on: October 23, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »

Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen

Because you're twelve.

The last four years have been rather slow.
I agree. These past four years have probably been the worst years in my entire life tbh (due to both political and personal reasons).
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2020, 02:32:18 PM »

Sure, maybe two more people in Oklahoma are now solid Trump.
But seriously, opinions are baked in at this point, it is all about turnout, which unfortunately doesn’t appear to be looking good for Democrats right now.

Where do you people even get this when over half of 2016's vote numbers have already been cast?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2020, 03:06:15 PM »

!remind me November 3rd
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #437 on: October 23, 2020, 05:53:20 PM »

It was bad when Mitch McConnell said he would cut funding to "blue" states, and it's bad to say you want to hurt "red" states. You people realize there are people of every political persuasion in every state, right? Even assuming it's okay to make your political opponents suffer, you're going to punish people for their neighbors' political beliefs?

When bigots and authoritarians are deprived of economic and political power, that's a good thing. Yes, I want Trump's supporters to suffer, as they've demonstrated themselves to be completely devoid of decency or civility. Sorry. I would suggest you direct your criticisms at them. Perhaps they can improve their judgement, climb out of the gutter, and make themselves worthy of respect. Otherwise, I think they're trash, and they'll get no sympathy from me.

Trump got nearly as many votes in California as he did in Texas. Punishing entire states because of how a plurality of their population voted for someone is beyond stupid. You would also hurt millions of Democrats who live in those states just to get one over the other side.

No, genius, that's how in works in the real world. Let's strike some chords on the world's tiniest violin for all of those non-bigoted Southerners and Germans who paid the price when the Confederacy and the Nazis lost their wars against civilized humanity. Should we have refrained from crushing them? Absolutely not. Maybe you should expend your energy convincing the rural white majority not to make deplorable decisions that may ultimately hurt innocent residents of their regions. I doubt they'll listen, but it's worth a shot.

Terrible person alert.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #438 on: October 23, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »

It was bad when Mitch McConnell said he would cut funding to "blue" states, and it's bad to say you want to hurt "red" states. You people realize there are people of every political persuasion in every state, right? Even assuming it's okay to make your political opponents suffer, you're going to punish people for their neighbors' political beliefs?

When bigots and authoritarians are deprived of economic and political power, that's a good thing. Yes, I want Trump's supporters to suffer, as they've demonstrated themselves to be completely devoid of decency or civility. Sorry. I would suggest you direct your criticisms at them. Perhaps they can improve their judgement, climb out of the gutter, and make themselves worthy of respect. Otherwise, I think they're trash, and they'll get no sympathy from me.

Trump got nearly as many votes in California as he did in Texas. Punishing entire states because of how a plurality of their population voted for someone is beyond stupid. You would also hurt millions of Democrats who live in those states just to get one over the other side.

No, genius, that's how in works in the real world. Let's strike some chords on the world's tiniest violin for all of those non-bigoted Southerners and Germans who paid the price when the Confederacy and the Nazis lost their wars against civilized humanity. Should we have refrained from crushing them? Absolutely not. Maybe you should expend your energy convincing the rural white majority not to make deplorable decisions that may ultimately hurt innocent residents of their regions. I doubt they'll listen, but it's worth a shot.

Terrible person alert.
I can't wait to crush him with my fascist boots!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #439 on: October 23, 2020, 06:57:37 PM »

Terrible person alert.

WTF is that original post (from R.P)? If anything, wanting to punish entire states and regions because you don’t like how they voted is fascism/authoritarianism.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #440 on: October 23, 2020, 07:21:57 PM »

Now I see why he is so widely disliked.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2020, 09:16:05 AM »

I was under the impression that Eastman was black.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2020, 01:27:27 PM »

Forumlurker has reached a new level.

I’m calling it right now.
The early voting data is just so terrible for the Democrats, I don’t see a path for Biden at this point.
The fact he is getting crushed in Florida on this weekend day shows that deplorables are indeed a silent majority.
I take no joy in this projection, and I sincerely hope our country gets what it deserves (I now am actively cheering for Xi Jinping on the global stage, they are better than we are) But it appears the American people really are as moronic and useless as I warned you all about.

I project Donald Trump will win the 2020 presidential election and will continue to be the 45th president of the United States.

Tag me if I’m wrong, because I won’t be.
There is no path for Biden, nor for America.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2020, 02:16:14 PM »

Terrible person alert.

WTF is that original post (from R.P)? If anything, wanting to punish entire states and regions because you don’t like how they voted is fascism/authoritarianism.

I wouldn't dare go as far as R.P., but I would be lying if I didn't say I have no sympathy for the people of WV electing Republicans, they can suffer under them as long as they don't force them onto the rest of us. Also, my state deserves a tax cut far more than places like WV aka flyover country do. It isn't uncontroversial to say that a Democratic administration shouldn't prioritize WV's needs. You know Hillary was right, it is time to shut down the coal mines, especially since so many people in WV are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, etc.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2020, 02:21:51 PM »

And what of the quarter to third of West Virginians who vote Dem?

Even within your own silly paradigms the morals here make absolutely no sense.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

If the party is to appeal to red states, I'd rather appeal to ones where we have a base like TX and GA, college voters are the future of the party and WV has none and thus should largely be ignored. WV swings more and more R each cycle, I don't know why people still pretend that Democrats should prioritize it.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2020, 03:20:52 PM »

If the party is to appeal to red states, I'd rather appeal to ones where we have a base like TX and GA, college voters are the future of the party and WV has none and thus should largely be ignored. WV swings more and more R each cycle, I don't know why people still pretend that Democrats should prioritize it.

You are continually arguing against a gigantic strawman living in your head rent-free. Literally no one says that Democrats should "prioritize" West Virginia.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2020, 03:58:19 AM »

OF COURSE THE MSM ISN'T GOING TO REPORT THIS, they're biased af. Just imagine if this was Don Jr. or Eric, they would be blasting this 24/7.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2020, 07:38:38 PM »

Fellow purveyors of Atlas.

While the subject for whom This Thread was named has posted a couple of doozies over time, he is in no way as bad as most of the current crop of wankers whom cannot go 20 minutes without posting some outlandishly hackish prediction about the election.

I hereby move this read be renamed after one of the following individuals.

Sir Woodbury

L j u b e,

Buzz

(in that order).

We must move with the times, ladies and gentlemen.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2020, 08:38:55 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2020, 08:47:24 PM by #proudtikitorchmarcher »

Ill wait for the eleciton to change it, Woodbury if its a Bidenslide.Not sure what to do if its a narrow Biden victory, a Trump victory would be pretty hard to pick but plenty of choices. See no reason  to not wait 2 weeks for the glorious sh*tposts.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies