Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 02:10:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 291223 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5575 on: October 19, 2022, 01:05:13 PM »

LMAO what a joke of a country we are
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5576 on: October 19, 2022, 03:29:18 PM »

Do you know why Ds are in the bond we are in, it's not because of gas prices is because Sinema blocked Voting Rights and the Rs Gerrymandering the Districts Indmcabt wait for 2030 so we can get Gerrymandering back by then it's not gonna get any better for Rs because we will become electric energy Economy not a fossil fuel economy, I am still optimistic but we have to Hold the G we can't lose it once Es take those swing districts they are gonna try to hold them
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5577 on: October 21, 2022, 05:12:48 PM »

How will swing voters decide which party to vote for when they’re all driving electric cars in 10 years??
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5578 on: October 21, 2022, 05:34:25 PM »

How will swing voters decide which party to vote for when they’re all driving electric cars in 10 years??

Those who know they will  be driving electric cars by a date certain, and are skilled in Net Present Value analysis (NPV)? In all events I will nurse "the fleet" along until it is time to consign them to the scrap heap, perhaps by my heirs.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5579 on: October 21, 2022, 11:21:43 PM »

The HOCHUL poll showing she might lose is a shot against Harris, we assumed HOCHUL or Hillary were gonna win and they lost, lesson for Ds don't nominate Harris in a 3rd Term D administration

The Ds have to turn to Obama because Harris is insufficient
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #5580 on: October 22, 2022, 01:23:41 PM »

Yeah, this is beyond stupid.

I always wonder what these geniuses think the Republican Party is gonna do coming November 9 or January 3 to reduce gas prices? Or do they think Biden has some magic button in the Oval Office to increase gas prices? However, I don't just want to point across the Atlantic, Europeans aren't so much smarter either.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5581 on: October 22, 2022, 03:29:51 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2022, 03:34:50 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I always wonder what these geniuses think the Republican Party is gonna do coming November 9 or January 3 to reduce gas prices? Or do they think Biden has some magic button in the Oval Office to increase gas prices? However, I don't just want to point across the Atlantic, Europeans aren't so much smarter either.

It comes down to do you trust polls or do you trust voting we are disadvantage in the H but we have just as many pickups in the Senate as the Rs so in the H and in 2012 we had 241 RH and 52plus seats in the H, the H is obviously gonna be called at poll closing we only need WI, PA and MI, NV, CO and AZ to win the EC map ANYWAYS

Morning CONSULT has the GCB similar to 2020 51/47 and we lost H seats in 2020 but we had 230 seats so we didn't lose the majority

It's likely a 225/210RH and 52/47/1 D Senate anyways that helps us in 24 but FRANKEN and Ryan and McMullin have a better chance now than DEMINGS and Beasley AND it's likely DEMINGS will announce as soon as she loses her plans to run against Rick Scott whom isn't Latinos  for 24 that's why I still have her on my endorsement she is gonna run anyways in 24
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5582 on: October 23, 2022, 10:09:22 AM »

Average people who spend like 5-10 minutes per day bothering about politics don't actually think so much about that. As frustrating as it is. I'm sure some of these swing voters just see their vote as a form of protest against the sitting admin and don't necessarily expect the GOP to solve these problems either.

Additionally, the rare time average people bother about politics is when they consume certain media outlets that tend to simplify or misscharacterize. For politicians or candidates, or political junkies as we are who are deeper into that, it's always difficult to convince people without sounding elitist or "lecturing".
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5583 on: October 23, 2022, 11:01:39 AM »
« Edited: October 23, 2022, 11:08:02 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's 16 days til D Day RH Leader Pelosi whom won't be Speaker is getting nervous she keeps emailing me Donations invitation and they had to call on Obama not Harris whom Sir Muhammad endorsed Harris, if Rs takeover the H I would dump Harris and put Val DEMINGS she would be an outstanding Veep especially since FL Ron DeSantis will be the nominee Harris from CA doesn't bring a state, and tell Gwen Graham to run against Scott

It's different if Newsom is nominee he can select a Running late that is from a swing state

A month ago Ds we're plus 4 on GCB and looking for a Sweep now they can be swept, it doesn't make any difference if Ds or Rs are ahead clearly abortion doesn't matter that much it's abortion pills

We are still in a Pandemic with a Ukraine war
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #5584 on: October 23, 2022, 03:21:30 PM »

I also wonder how they think Biden “raised” gas prices. I’ve heard the pipeline argument quite a lot even tho Biden has approved more drilling permits than any president.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #5585 on: October 23, 2022, 03:28:10 PM »

I also wonder how they think Biden “raised” gas prices. I’ve heard the pipeline argument quite a lot even tho Biden has approved more drilling permits than any president.

He also released oil reserves again just recently to drive prices down.

The hilarious thing about that common assumption is that if any president was controlling gas prices, they would never really go up. Why would any government official running for reelection and trying to keep his party in power want high prices? Or if reducing them was so easy, why wouldn't Biden already have done so with the stroke of a pen?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5586 on: October 23, 2022, 07:08:44 PM »

He also released oil reserves again just recently to drive prices down.

The hilarious thing about that common assumption is that if any president was controlling gas prices, they would never really go up. Why would any government official running for reelection and trying to keep his party in power want high prices? Or if reducing them was so easy, why wouldn't Biden already have done so with the stroke of a pen?

It's not just Gas Prices, there are severe Labor Shortages because there are absence of white collar jobs only blue collar jobs and there is a Housing Crisis they gave out PANDEMIC rental assistance but no section 8 vouchers and it's gonna persist no matter whom gets into office Gas Prices in Japan is 10.00 and inflation in UK is 10%

Some people think inflation and Gas prices is a US Problem it's a  worldwide problem
prag_prog
United States

« Reply #5587 on: October 24, 2022, 11:21:43 AM »

There have been 3 new CNN polls in PA, MI, WI that came out today. Among LVs, Biden's approval is 45/55 in PA, 43/57 in WI, 42/58 in MI
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5588 on: October 24, 2022, 11:28:58 AM »

It won't matter about Approvals all Ds lead except Barnes and he is statistics tied like Ryan is
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5589 on: October 25, 2022, 09:00:02 AM »

It's a 303 map Sisolak, Evers and CCM are winning so the compiled map having NV and WI gone for Ds is wrong as I have already started many times already the Rs won't defeat Biden they lost to him 3* already 2* as Veep and in 2020
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5590 on: October 25, 2022, 09:28:45 AM »

2 more polls; Morning Consult also has GCB Dems leading 48-45%.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5591 on: October 28, 2022, 03:15:34 PM »

What happened to Fetterman he was leading 55/36 and now he is losing in 3 straight polls, Fetterman is now on the same boat as Barnes 3 pts behind
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5592 on: October 30, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »

8 DAYS TO EDAY
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5593 on: October 30, 2022, 11:25:22 AM »

9, actually.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5594 on: October 30, 2022, 01:46:16 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2022, 01:54:24 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Ds are outvoting Rs 47/35 in Early voting, as I said it's a 303 map Fox news say 51/49 D Sen with PA and we win WI or GA with NV I expect more, if it wasnt a blue map Rs would be more closer than that

In a 303 map scenario CCM wins 51/49 like Phillips Academy has her up 47/45

9 days to count for a 303 map with wave insurance not red wave

We have the same 303 map as my signature states in 24 but with D not R incumbent
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5595 on: October 31, 2022, 07:12:24 AM »

Fetterman and Warnock regained their leads
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5596 on: November 01, 2022, 10:52:09 AM »

I think what is even more stupid is voting for a party that insists inflation is transitory and not due to them as they spend trillions in unfunded social programs and student loan bailouts.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5597 on: November 01, 2022, 10:54:53 AM »

I think what is even more stupid is voting for a party that insists inflation is transitory and not due to them as they spend trillions in unfunded social programs and student loan bailouts.
But remember, if you dare show concern about the fact you can’t afford to live in this economy, you hate democracy.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #5598 on: November 01, 2022, 11:32:22 AM »

But remember, if you dare show concern about the fact you can’t afford to live in this economy, you hate democracy.

I can personally live with 3.5% unemployment, Low jobless claims, record deficit reduction and a growing GDP
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5599 on: November 01, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »

I can personally live with 3.5% unemployment, Low jobless claims, record deficit reduction and a growing GDP
What is the point of a job if the money you get from it can’t pay for basic groceries? Again amidst all this floating about the economy, the left is missing the point here in that inflation is so bad the average American does not benefit at all from any changes on the graph. Arrows pointing up mean little when you can’t feed the household.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies