Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:59:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 ... 557
Author Topic: Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread  (Read 292804 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6925 on: November 10, 2022, 06:27:11 PM »

Frisch just netted about 160 votes but not from Pueblo, not sure from where

Pitkin? They said they had 100+ votes left

La Plata

It seems like there's been several small unexpected dumps over the last 2 days in CO-03, so honestly, this may be decided by another unexpected batch.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6926 on: November 10, 2022, 06:27:40 PM »

Someone tell me if I’m wrong on any of this because the constant bombardment of info

CO-3 seemed D and now appears R
CO-8 seemed D and now appears tilt R?
MD-6 seemed D and now appears R
CA-41 seemed R and could go D….

Which puts the house either 100% R or R with 1 more GOP win?

The Senate races appear to being going D at least in AZ and probably NV

Governors ….Arizona is a tossup and Nevada is a Likely R, Oregon is obviously D despite no call.

NO, but can go either way
NO
NO
Kinda of

Can you just not complain how everything is bad until we get a clearer picture?

Where is the complaint?….
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #6927 on: November 10, 2022, 06:28:27 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2022, 06:31:52 PM by Torie »

Well I trusted you guys in a lapse of judgement (trust but verify), but in MD-06 the Pub Parrot is ahead and the splits absent a somewhat material variation between counted and uncounted votes (the uncounted votes per the county splits also favor Parrot a bit, and the notion it was the opposite seems to be an urban legend, or at least an Atlas legend), so MD-06 moves in the Torie universe moves from likely Dem to lean Pub. So the Torie projection moves from 219.5 to 220.25.

Where are you seeing this info btw. I'm surprised how remarkably quiet people have been about MD-06.

If Dems lose it, another big L considering it's a Biden + 10 seat in the DC area.

I look at CNN for the county splits and percentage of vote counted.

But shouldn't you use a breakdown of the type of votes outstanding when you make your projections?

I have a dream. If Parrot gets in the House, by unanimous consent, Parrot should be allowed to give his pet parrot his vote by proxy, so Parrot via his pet parrot can vote yeah or nay. Yeah. Catch it! Let's get back to being human again.
gf20202
« Reply #6928 on: November 10, 2022, 06:28:35 PM »

Is there any kind of schedule for updates on the competitive races today?
In AZ-GOV, Marciopa drop is expected to be around 8 pm MST/7 PST, won't be that telling given these still won't be the drop box votes there.

In NV-SEN, Sizable Clark dump coming between 4 to 8 PM PST.

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6929 on: November 10, 2022, 06:29:21 PM »

Well I trusted you guys in a lapse of judgement (trust but verify), but in MD-06 the Pub Parrot is ahead and the splits absent a somewhat material variation between counted and uncounted votes (the uncounted votes per the county splits also favor Parrot a bit, and the notion it was the opposite seems to be an urban legend, or at least an Atlas legend), so MD-06 moves in the Torie universe moves from likely Dem to lean Pub. So the Torie projection moves from 219.5 to 220.25.

Where are you seeing this info btw. I'm surprised how remarkably quiet people have been about MD-06.

If Dems lose it, another big L considering it's a Biden + 10 seat in the DC area.

But shouldn't you use a breakdown of the type of votes outstanding when you make your projections?

Sure if there is any info in the public square that I don't know, and some other Atlasian does.
Do you have some info you want to share to enlighten all of Atlasia, and perhaps cause great rejoicing, or at least declare that it is beer time?

?? I don't have any inside knowledge, just what's been widely reported and discussed here and by the "experts" on Twitter
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6930 on: November 10, 2022, 06:29:36 PM »

Yes those are the current results but all the outstanding vote is probably extremely favorable to Trone.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #6931 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:11 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2022, 07:47:19 PM by Interlocutor »

Is there any kind of schedule for updates on the competitive races today?

Riverside County (CA-41) should be doing another vote dump around 6 PM PST
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6932 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:27 PM »

California is considerably more R than it "should" be given the national environment.  Newsom is only up 57/43 currently.  Is this a mirage or another NY situation?  Note that the post-election updates today and yesterday have pushed the state more R so far.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6933 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:31 PM »

No source for ballots outstanding in MD-06 being primarily mail.
Zache

« Reply #6934 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:46 PM »

Is it it over for Frisch?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #6935 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:48 PM »

For anyone who has tracked the 538 model, here's where we currently stand on their popular vote vs. house majority graph. Actually not as much of an outlier as I would have expected.

Spectator
United States

« Reply #6936 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:57 PM »

Unless for whatever reason Frederick County has 25k less votes in 2022 than in 2018, the mail in ballots will make Frederick a county solidly blue.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6937 on: November 10, 2022, 06:31:54 PM »

It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6938 on: November 10, 2022, 06:32:14 PM »

RIP Frisch.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6939 on: November 10, 2022, 06:32:41 PM »

Oh god. Are we sure those aren't e-day votes cause they were supposedly mail vote.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6940 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:07 PM »

It was fun while it lasted.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #6941 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:10 PM »

Maybe Frisch can try again in two years, work the district a bit more in that time. 2024 might be a better environment for Dems anyway.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6942 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:15 PM »

Oh god. Are we sure those aren't e-day votes cause they were supposedly mail vote.
Remember, Colorado is a universal mail state.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6943 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:21 PM »

Unless for whatever reason Frederick County has 25k less votes in 2022 than in 2018, the mail in ballots will make Frederick a county solidly blue.

MD-06 is a district that repeatedly generates close calls, but in the end, Ds almost always win out at the very least.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #6944 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:27 PM »

Entertaining while it lasted. A well funded Donald Valdez probably would’ve flipped the seat, but alas.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #6945 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:56 PM »

Here's a local source for MD-06.  It's count so far matches the NYT.  Is says there are 33k uncounted mail ballots, which have thus far been going to Trone 75-25.  And Montgomery County won't start counting it's portion of them until Saturday.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/continuing_coverage/election_coverage/6th-district-rematch-between-trone-and-parrott-still-undecided/article_75c2c571-0e5c-5e39-8efd-72823f414073.html
new_patomic

« Reply #6946 on: November 10, 2022, 06:34:06 PM »

Oof that stings
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6947 on: November 10, 2022, 06:34:10 PM »

Entertaining while it lasted. A well funded Donald Valdez probably would’ve flipped the seat, but alas.

Oh well. Maybe we'll have a chance at her seat again in 2024.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #6948 on: November 10, 2022, 06:34:18 PM »

Yes those are the current results but all the outstanding vote is probably extremely favorable to Trone.

You all keep telling me that as an assertion of fact, but perhaps a linky poo perhaps to enlighten the not always quick on the switch senior citizen?
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #6949 on: November 10, 2022, 06:34:39 PM »

Someone tell me if I’m wrong on any of this because the constant bombardment of info

CO-3 seemed D and now appears R
CO-8 seemed D and now appears tilt R?
MD-6 seemed D and now appears R
CA-41 seemed R and could go D….

Which puts the house either 100% R or R with 1 more GOP win?

The Senate races appear to being going D at least in AZ and probably NV

Governors ….Arizona is a tossup and Nevada is a Likely R, Oregon is obviously D despite no call.

NO, but can go either way
NO
NO
Kinda of

Can you just not complain how everything is bad until we get a clearer picture?

Where is the complaint?….

Okay, I apologize for being so harsh, it's just that your earlier posts here about how bad things are going made me write this. Forgive me, please. Actually, there's no telling who will win the House, I'd say 50/50, so we'll see
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 ... 557  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies